Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Mar 22, 2012 7:51 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 25898
Can it be a way to delete clubs? Some that are inactive? It could be better. I dont know much of the websites but if we delete does club it will be like less work from you guys? Well i dont really know. I leave you guys with this idea...I really hope you find a way to do so...


 
#2
Mar 22, 2012 9:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 65277
A club will automatically be deleted if every member leaves the club.
 
#3
Mar 23, 2012 12:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5823
AlexSadist-sama said:
A club will automatically be deleted if every member leaves the club.


No they don't cause there was a couple clubs that someone made that I joined and I became an admin cause the creator left and there were no other members.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"
 
#4
Mar 23, 2012 1:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2012
Roloko said:
AlexSadist-sama said:
A club will automatically be deleted if every member leaves the club.


No they don't cause there was a couple clubs that someone made that I joined and I became an admin cause the creator left and there were no other members.
That still counts you a member.
"I hate the anime that everyone likes, I must be so f**king special"
 
#5
Mar 23, 2012 4:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4300
Club deletion is currently offline, afaik. If you see any empty clubs, I guess you can report them, i.e. hit report club at the bottom left of the page.
 
#6
Mar 26, 2012 9:46 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 25898
kuroshiroi said:
Club deletion is currently offline, afaik. If you see any empty clubs, I guess you can report them, i.e. hit report club at the bottom left of the page.


IE? o.O


 
#7
Mar 27, 2012 4:51 AM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 20712
i.e. = id est (“that is”), not Internet Explorer.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
#8
Apr 22, 2012 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 25898
thank you ^^
i could delete it :D