Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 12, 2014 6:18 AM

May 2014
YES! It was expected that he was gonna propose her but not like that! Well done Junichi :D Even from the 1st season Haruka is my favourite girl. Kinda hard to chose between Ai and Tsukasa for the 2nd place but Haruka definitely has the 1st one ^_^ Jessica you little ... well done to you to :D My only regret is that the didn't slept it the same bed, the way Junichi imagined.

Best girl, best ending ^_^
Jan 6, 2015 12:13 AM
Jan 2014
For the majority of this arc, this guy was a HORRIBLE boyfriend to Haruka, even after Jessica said something. He couldn't conjure up the gull to make a move like ever, even though it was obvious she wanted to at times, and it was really rough watching one of my favorite girls out of the 6 go through that. I can't believe Junichi had her over, she told him she was going to England, and then it cut to the next scene after she pats his head. You mean to tell me he did NOTHING that night to reassure her?
Jan 6, 2015 12:23 AM
Jan 2014
As cute as that last little part was, that was the absolute WORST way to propose to your girl, realistically. lol
Apr 19, 2015 7:59 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
It was my favorite arc of them all. Pure Kodak moment at the end...got all misty eyed. LOL
May 22, 2015 7:30 AM

Jun 2013
i was hyped up more at the airtime haruka got from her jump than the proposal
Jun 8, 2015 9:46 AM

Apr 2012
Junichi true man route

edit: eh after checking the posts I said pretty much the same thing here last year when I first watched this.
bunny1ov3rJun 8, 2015 3:53 PM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 11, 2015 5:19 AM

Dec 2012
Now that's how you make an after story. Very satisfying development and conclusion. Haruka got the justice she deserved this time around and this is my favorite arc from SS+. 9/10 for Haruka.

Also had to laugh at Tsukasa's personality leaking out after the proposal. LOL @ the preview, zooming in and out of Sae's breasts on every "ni-shi-shi-shi-shi-shi."
Jul 27, 2015 12:34 AM

Sep 2013
Holy shit Haruka! how'd you jump to the stage so high. Are you frog or something? lol. Junichi finally grew some balls and proposed. I kinda figured Haruka wouldn't be staying long in England. I think I've seen that before in another anime or manga. Next episode is about Miya. I'm not really interested.

Well I think this arc is one of the best this season.

Tsukasa/Haruka
Kaoru
Ai
Sae
Rihoko
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jul 27, 2015 12:37 AM

Sep 2013
Hibiki07 said:
YES! It was expected that he was gonna propose her but not like that! Well done Junichi :D Even from the 1st season Haruka is my favourite girl. Kinda hard to chose between Ai and Tsukasa for the 2nd place but Haruka definitely has the 1st one ^_^ Jessica you little ... well done to you to :D My only regret is that the didn't slept it the same bed, the way Junichi imagined.

Im still baffled where the heck is Junichi's parents.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Oct 27, 2016 3:01 PM

Jun 2016
Really good episode, by far the most conclusive arc and had some of the best comedic lines. This episode definitely makes this my favorite arc.
Dec 10, 2016 9:47 AM

Oct 2016
And so it ends...gotta say I'm a bit sceptical about this show at first. Turned out to be a pleasant surprise. All girl best girl, everybody wins! Here's my personal best girl ranking:

1. Stalker Risa Ayatsuji (tsundere ftw!)
2. Haruka (Okie dokie, senpai!)
3. Rihoko (cutest and most adorable, deserved that ending)
4. Kaoru (makes the show livelier)
5. Ai (average I guess? didn't like her that much)
6. Sae (a bit annoying tbh)
7. Special mention to Miya for being an awesome imouto
Jan 16, 2017 4:06 AM

Dec 2015
The female teacher really is the best ha ha. Her reaction ("you are making me jealous"). They should have made a teacher arc as well.

Edit: My ranking:
1. Ayatsuji
2./3. Ai and Haruka
4./5. Sae and Kaoru
6. Rihoko

But that is the ranking of the girls. Not the arcs (story) itself. I like 1-3 because of their personality. Rihoko is boring (and I usually don't like the childhood friends). Sae and Kaoru are still okay. As for the arcs ... I don't remember S1 that well anymore. In this season the Ayatsuji and Kaoru arcs were best imo.

+ I usually don't like the sister characters but in this anime it is different. Miya is nice and I also love her voice. Could have been #1 as well (together with Ayatsuji) if they had made a real arc (with incest where he falls in love with her).
LuthandoriusJan 16, 2017 4:13 AM
Mar 9, 2017 8:24 PM
Jul 2018
HELL YES!!! Junichi, you are the man! That was such an awesome proposal. Haruka and Junichi are the best together, I'm so happy how this turned out!
Mar 26, 2017 5:25 PM

Oct 2012
I dunno... it wasn't bad per se but it was extremly forced from the start. I like when things are happening in more natural way while in this episode everything was just staged. But guess I have to say at least the wedding was nice.

Don't know about the graduation speech though, thinking that he was talking in front of hundreds of other people (he was selfishly ruining their high school memory btw) it felt extremely cringeworthy. And have to say that I like embarassing situation but their overnight stay wasn't enjoyable at all.
And one simply has to hate how Tachibana is always apologizing for anything he does.

Therefore, Sae's boobs were highlight of this episode and can't wait for Miya special :D

Talking of rankings of girls, it hasn't changed for me since the last cour but here it is:

1. Kaoru
2. Rihoko
3. Sae
4. Ayatsuji
5. Nanasaki
6. Haruka (yeah, I like her personality the least).
* Miyu has special (sister and one true best) category, obviously :))

Speaking of arcs in the second season, it goes like this (from the best to the worse):
1. Kaoru's trip, 2. Ayatsuji's elections, 3. Nanasaki Christmas' longing, 4. Sae's Founder Festival, 5. Rihoko's confession, 6. Haruka's wedding
Mich666Mar 26, 2017 5:37 PM
Apr 15, 2017 7:22 AM

Oct 2010
I have to say... I like this ending :) a little forced yes... But well... It's the first wedding in this anime, so fair enough XD.
Haruka... So cute :) ♥
Hibiki07 said:

And... Hibiki... Damn I can't get out her of my head. She need an Arch too, and with that dress damn lovely ♥
May 21, 2017 10:04 PM

Jul 2007
Really cool episode, I just wish all of the arcs had ended in such an impactful way. So many of the arcs felt really dull from a progression standpoint (not necessarily talking about marriage). This one however was pretty good and I didn't expect anything less than that!
Jul 26, 2017 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty obvious that she was only talking about vacation in England imo. Oh well, another marriage for him. Looking forward to the last episode now.
Oct 13, 2017 7:16 AM

Oct 2017
Nicely done boss! I wasn't expecting at the benning that Junichi will marry Haruka, very enjoyable episode and one of the best arc ending of the anime! :3

I want to see a spin-off serie or OVAs about Junichi and the others girls post-highschool life... *^*
Jan 6, 2018 9:06 AM
May 2017
Sometimes the Main Chara (Junichi) is so fkn annoying. His overreacting, often misinterpret something, think about dirty stuff and then gets so shy and his high pitched voice "Senpai". Dude, just say Haruka(-chan) like she sometimes said too, damn haha. He is the perfect cliche of a standard boy MC in a romance anime.

He rly doesnt deserve Haruka haha
captaind95Jan 6, 2018 9:11 AM
Feb 22, 2018 12:07 PM
Mar 2016
Favorite arcs for me
1 - Tsukasa
2 - Kaoru
3 - Ai
4 - Haruka
5 - Sae-chan
6 - Rihoko
Mar 6, 2018 11:19 AM

Aug 2017
Best girl, best arc, best episode. Junichi scoring the victory with the school idol. A suitable final episode.
Oct 12, 2018 4:55 AM
Mar 2018
That is one hell of a way to propose.
Nov 7, 2018 3:02 PM
May 2017
They missed an opportunity for the perfect ending by flashing forward and having Hibiki's prediction of Junichi and Haruka having a little girl come true. Especially if the daughter looked just like Haruka when she was a little girl. Still enjoyed it though.
Dec 26, 2019 11:21 AM

Sep 2019
First I thought about giving this a 6/10 but after watching last 2 episodes (haruka arc) my opinion is changed. It is 7/10(Haruka is the best match for tachibana, why! Because they are both weirdos and there love for each other feels natural not like others). Im Really glad I had watched this anime.
Mar 6, 2020 8:52 AM
Feb 2020
Damn son
Also, now you know why not having cellphones in Amagami is such an important plot point.
Apr 29, 2020 1:33 AM

Feb 2018
Very very good job Junichi, Senpai arc is the best
Jun 16, 2020 7:35 AM

Aug 2017
Ah, what a arc this was, even better than the first one maybe. What a way to propose, Junichi you make me proud.
Oct 21, 2020 4:49 PM

Aug 2014
Jessica character was great ;d It is strange they made her look the same as they are not sisters.
Haruka was teasing as always ;d
When Junichi was going to the stage I was all like "no please don't do it" : but in the end it wasn't so cringy as some other moments :d
When he proposed they did not show Risa reaction ;/ I thought there will be her episode as 13 :/
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 17, 2021 5:32 AM

Feb 2019
Not bad, but I honestly cringed at some parts. Jessica is still cringey...

But a pretty good episode. Could've been improved, but this arc is the second one I most enjoyed! Glad that they got married. Somehow it always warms my heart to hear of young couples. Wished we could see more of them in marriage!

Also, that was one hell of a jump lol
Jun 19, 2021 2:22 AM

May 2015
Just remembered this masterpiece.
Best anime that features multiple girls and one mc.
Nothing can top this.
Mar 11, 2022 2:28 PM

Aug 2013
This was surprisingly great, he finally manned up! best route so far
The closer you get to the light,the greater your shadow becomes.
Apr 1, 2022 12:49 AM

Jan 2021
Junichi fr got the balls to confess and kiss Haruka infront of the crowd 👏
May 13, 2022 2:34 PM

Mar 2019
Ahhhhhhhh.

It was so awkward at first but OMGG YESSSSS!!! Amazing ending, sadly there was the marriage scene that I'm still not a fan of, though it's better than the "10 years later" part. You can never go wrong with Tsukasa and Haruka, loved both the most, obviously, just like the first season. I'd DEFINITELY say this was a much better proposal than what Haruka's grandparents did, also lol Tsukasa, that reaction was great.

Wish it would have ended on this episode since the next one seems really boring.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 11, 2022 5:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
DID MY GUY TACHIBANA REALLY JUST EAT SEVEN ORANGES

You know I was enjoying this as expected, but was still getting ready to say that Tsukasa still had the best part of SS+ Plus as she did with SS. But f*ck me sideways, the end of this episode had me smiling like an idiot. Tachibana finally gathering the courage (thanks to some pretty hardcore manipulation from now-goated character JESSICA) not only to propose to Haruka, but to freaking YELL IT OUT in front of the WHOLE SCHOOL like some cheap heart throb rom-com was just awesome. Mad respect to the dude. He's the kind of guy that gets flustered at first, but then embraces whatever comes his way and full sends it. Girlfriend wearing revealing see-through clothing? Looks away.... *thinks a little*... NO I'M GOING TO LOOK!!!! Girlfriend wants him to propose? NOPE.... *Jessica plays with his feelings* .... MARRY ME RIGHT FRICKEn' NOW!!!!

What a great scene. But honestly the two kissing in front of the whole school was not the best part for me, that had to go to Tsukasa, being annoyed after Tachibana performing such a huge stunt when she unwillingly gave up the speech for him, putting her to her tipping point and almost unleashing REAL TSUKASA!!! I just love how they gave another nod to her arc, just like in the last episode where Tachibana said that the room suddenly felt cold. Yeah it's either Tsukasa's little moment or sensei Takahashi yelling at everyone to quiet down, but not before letting it slip out that they were making her jealous... someone get low-key best girl a man.

Hibiki was a goat in the previous episode, but her attempts at getting Tachibana to propose unfortunately yielded no fruit. Then now Jessica steps in and performs a rather low but ultimately goated move that makes this episode imo the best one out of both S1 and 2. They really did save the best for last. Or maybe the ACTUAL best is the actual last episode in those hot springs...

So yeah here in SS+ we didn't really get any ORGASM INDUCING scenes like some BACK-OF-THE-KNEE-SUCC or some BELLY-SUCC or FISH-SUCC-FEET-MOANING like in the first season (inb4 hotsprings episode probably), but what we got were more emotionally impactful moments; particularly with Tsukasa, Rihoko, and now Haruka. And what a way to end it all, after all the playing house, with an actual wedding. Give me more of that. Put it in her ova, please.

Tsukasa undoubtedly had the best arc in the first season. But here it's between hers and Haruka's; it's pretty close imo. I'm just glad they saved the two best for first and last again, with Kaoru's to give us a burst of energy halfway through lol. This second season was once again pretty good, but not noticeably enough better than the first imo, so it'll probably get another 7/10 from me. Unless this last hotsprings episode performs some absolute wonders....

...although now that I think about it, just a little communication between the two with Haruka telling Tachibana that she was only going to England for but one week, a lot of the misunderstanding would've been avoided. Now it's because of that misunderstanding that we got such a great episode, but had it been a bit more realistic and they actually were a bit more transparent with each other, Jessica wouldn't have had this chance to goad Tachibana into proposing. I'll SOMEWHAT buy it if: she and Haruka planned this all along. Because she stated that she came Japan to bring an unwilling Haruka back with her. But if that was not the case, then why did she come? Was it really just to do some sight-seeing in Kyoto or wherever it was? Or was Haruka really that unwilling to go back to England even just for one week? And yeah screw the whole "planned-it-out" thing, Haruka kind of has a heart of gold and would never play with Tachibana's feelings that way, I think. Unless I missed an important point about their grandparents' proposal, which was brought up a couple times over the course of these two episodes. Perhaps their proposal happened also because one thought the other was leaving for good.

Why was Haruka acting sad before though? Was it simply prolonged sadness after Tachibana failed to "propose" to her after Hibiki tried to coax it out of him? Or was it part of the "plan" to make him think that she was indeed leaving for England for good? If she "planned" this out with her sister Jessica, then I'll somewhat buy it. Although I actually don't because when Tachibana called their home and Haruka asked Jessica who it was, Jessica just brushed it off. So I'm going to conclude that they were NOT in this manipulation-game together, Haruka was fully unaware of Jessica's plan. So in that case, why was she sad then? She was never leaving for England for good. Don't tell me she was sad because she wouldn't be able to see her boyfriend for ONE WEEK. I mean sure that's cute but still that's stretching it a bit too far for acting down in the dumps.

I liked how Tachibana was completely open with Haruka after he got the call from Jessica, who stated that Haruka had several boys after her in England. Immediately after, he takes Haruka by the hand and leads her to that infamous shed where the hot steamy act of back-of-the-knee succ went down. Right then and there he tells her he'll outmatch any man who comes for Haruka, who then clears it up saying that those were boys that Jessica mentioned were just from when she was just a young child. I loved that transparency, the misunderstanding that got instantly cleared up (although it has to be like that when there's only 2 episodes to work with). So where was that transparency when Haruka said that she'll be going to England? Was she not aware that she worded in a way and in a tone that could be easily misinterpreted that she'd be leaving for good? Sure it was at night and it was dark, but did she not see Tachibana's downtrodden face after saying that? Or was she, like Jessica, trying to give Tachibana a little push into proposing to her this whole time?

Just as was stated in a post on this same page above, we only got the good stuff that we got because no one has cell phones during this time. Tachibana could never contact Haruka directly had had to go through the Morishima home phone, which Jessica seemingly guarded like a guard dog. The manga STARTED publishing LATE 2009, but surely HIGH-SCHOOLERS were having at least a FLIP-PHONE then right? I mean I wouldn't be surprised if we rewound back to that time and found kindergarteners with iPhone 4s. ANYWAY whatever, I'm making too big a deal out of it. Sure this episode leaves some questions on the table, but other than that, idc. I still loved it.

Sorry for the wall of text. This is kind of what happens to my brain when I watch anime at 5am

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 28, 2023 6:18 PM

Dec 2020
Pretty cool episode this was but, I was not really a fan of Jessica I wonder if they added that “For one week” line on purpose to make the mc look stupid
Mar 26, 2023 2:10 PM

Jul 2017
Mad props to the directors who saved the best arcs for first and last episodes. This was truly a masterpiece in terms of romance anime. So much that I feel jealous of Junichi and now I want to experience love just like they did. If I ever come back to rewatch this series, I'm sure I'll fall in love once again.
Aug 9, 2023 11:42 AM
Feb 2021
Pretty cute ending to the arc really. Morishima still gives me very weird vibes though.

I'm both sad and happy Hibiki doesn't have an arc because lil bro couldn't hang with her, but it would've still been fun.
Dec 11, 2023 5:03 PM

Oct 2022
My Guy Junichi you got some real guts man lmaooo GGs that was litty what you did tbh 😂

This arc in general was amazing!! Haruka's Arc was the one that mainly progress and showed it all the way than the other Arcs.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

81 by SilverCrono »»
Dec 26, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Mar 29, 2012

107 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:59 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 15, 2012

92 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 10, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 8, 2012

99 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 9, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS+ plus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 23, 2012

90 by cableguyjay »»
Dec 5, 2023 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.