Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sekirei
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2008 2:14 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I just saw this RAW. First thing more action and story in this one. Pretty SAD the story of Kuno #95. Glad she met that Ashikabi of hers plus the buns like yummy! I think they skipped the scene with Seo and his sekireis being ecchi cause the scene goes straight to his appartment when in the manga they appear suddenly and catch him doing it.

General HIGHLIGHTS until subs are out:

-Kazehana was pretty funny!

-We learn more about the other Ashikabis who rule the different areas like in the manga.

-I AM FREAKING EXCITED by Miya attack! I will explain when subs are out just to not ruin anything but LET'S JUST SAY my Jaw dropped when made the attack and the result after.

-We get to meet Aka sekirei in the background and the whole gig about the discipline committee.

-I really HATE that guy who uses Uzume just cause he supports her Ashikabi (I think he pays all hospital fees to make her live longer). HOWEVER THAT IS DIRTY! Cause he eliminates the targets not by his means by through another sekirei by setting up ideal conditions in his favor. WHO KNOWS if he did do all this himself.

-Pretty hot Seo's sekirei in the T-tops without their battle gear!

-Way to go for Minato and his after nosebleed and during scene nosebleed! He improved on that but this scene of breast grabbing was somehow not ecchi but kind of more serious at that point but there ONE THING DEFINETE the Sekirei respond indeed emotionally with heart beat resonance and touching. That is apart saliva DNA exchange for the Noritoe and of course intercourse.

-I still WONDER how do the Sekirei sneak in at night to sleep with Minato??? They seem to always pull it off somehow.

One last thing: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that there are 26 episodes when the manga will not go beyond for sure episode 15 at least. The manga is not completed yet.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 3, 2008 2:47 PM
May 2008
so was this episode also uncensored
Sep 3, 2008 7:00 PM

Jul 2008
draaglul said:
so was this episode also uncensored

Yeah it was...if look closely when Tsukiumi hides her boobs after the attack by Miya, you can see more details but not much.

Actually this episode does not have much ecchiness...it is more story wise and development.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 4, 2008 7:11 AM

Mar 2008
as my review said, i know this will be 12 ep
you can clearly see they are trying to build up to a climax and somewhat rushing it too

and those of us who have read the manga knows that, as angel999 pointed out, we are already very far into the manga...they can do by any means do more than another 5 ep or so.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2008 11:13 AM

Feb 2008
well, this might turn out to be interesting.

since we already know who all the players are, all thats left is the fights...maybe they have some OVAs in the works.
Sep 4, 2008 11:58 AM

Jun 2008
This episode made me decide to read the manga.

They added the descriptions of those who control the 4 areas of the city, and of course the anime will end with this arc, so reading the manga for extra stories and sekirei is a must. Iif the anime progressed so far into the manga as you guys are saying it's even better, since it'll be faster for me to catch up.

As for specifics on the episode, I specially enjoyed the part Kusano climbs to the roof to scold Tsukiumi, I wasn't expecting that from her at all.
Sep 4, 2008 12:46 PM

Feb 2008
very good ep, hoping for 24-26 ep season, to much unresolved as of now
Sep 4, 2008 12:56 PM

May 2008
Action packed ep coming up next!

It can't be a 12 ep series can it?
Sep 4, 2008 1:30 PM

Oct 2007
This was a fairly rushed episode but because of that they managed to cram in so much development, without sacrificing any important details. Scene between Tsukiumi & Minato was hot and it's great that Uzume got some screen time.

It's a shame that the next episode will be slightly different from the manga (-_-)...

RandomOugi said:
This episode made me decide to read the manga.

They added the descriptions of those who control the 4 areas of the city, and of course the anime will end with this arc, so reading the manga for extra stories and sekirei is a must. Iif the anime progressed so far into the manga as you guys are saying it's even better, since it'll be faster for me to catch up.

As for specifics on the episode, I specially enjoyed the part Kusano climbs to the roof to scold Tsukiumi, I wasn't expecting that from her at all.

There isn't much of difference between the anime & manga so far, it's just that the manga is further developed (not that further though). I also liked the scene when Kuu-chan scolds Tsukiumi. Kawaii ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2008 2:11 PM

Mar 2008
Master_M2K said:

It's a shame that the next episode will be slightly different from the manga (-_-)...

you mean the scene where Matsu is all geared up?

I think there will be some minor differences in order to END this season at ep 12 (another strong indication that there's only TWELVE eps)

what disappoints me was that they spoiled so much in the preview for the next ep...title was one thing...Minato's desperate voice was another...
Sep 4, 2008 5:34 PM

Dec 2007
very good episode i still dont think this series can b 12 eps. if it is there is definitely gonna be a second season
Sep 4, 2008 5:55 PM

Jul 2008
xxmachineshopxx said:
very good episode i still dont think this series can b 12 eps. if it is there is definitely gonna be a second season

I don't know why NO ONE LISTENED TO ME. I said before they might do the Vampire Knight way. Meaning it might resume sometimes in 2009 with another 13 episodes.
Sep 4, 2008 7:15 PM

Mar 2008
i understand your frustration angel XD
people keep "praying" for 26 episodes without knowing how close the anime already is to the manga...unless you guys want "filler" episodes, I don't think hoping for 26 episodes is wise
Sep 4, 2008 10:07 PM

Jul 2008
kaminakun said:
i understand your frustration angel XD
people keep "praying" for 26 episodes without knowing how close the anime already is to the manga...unless you guys want "filler" episodes, I don't think hoping for 26 episodes is wise

Hey it's ok just making people think. By the way have you met a anime that was done before the manga was finished? Not me but if he does that then the manga will be for sure different. I wonder if that is the plan????
Sep 4, 2008 10:57 PM

Jun 2007
So are they gonna try and pull this all together in two more eps or something?

What I see happening in the next two eps:
1) Minato and crew reach the train bridge to help the other two escape but run into the MBI security team.
2) Meanwhile one of the guys that reside over the land (aka. land kings) goes after Minato's sister because she has an un-winged sekirei.
3 or 5) Tsukiumi shows up to help Minato fight off the MBI security team.
4) Minato's sister ends up running into her brother which results in MBI's security team and the Land king vs Minato, Seo, the other kid, and possibly Minato's sister (if she wings the boy).
5) The fight will probably look bad for Minato's team so Land lady will show up to help.
6) The MBI president and whoever left on the MBI side will show up next.
7) Since Homura watches over what MBI is doing he ends up showing up and somehow gets winged by Minato or his sister.
8) In the end some miracle happens and everyone on Minato's side wins and lives happily ever after.

haha at least thats how I see it ending in only two eps. They really should make an ova or something since it's really going to turn into one huge cluster fuck.
Sep 5, 2008 7:06 AM

Aug 2008
Exactly what I was thinking ^^, 2 episodes with all that is gonna be tight, should be good. Homura is probably going to be winged with Minato, if he does wanna be winged.
Sep 5, 2008 10:06 AM

Jul 2008
-eWf said:
Exactly what I was thinking ^^, 2 episodes with all that is gonna be tight, should be good. Homura is probably going to be winged with Minato, if he does wanna be winged.

cyruzSep 8, 2008 2:01 PM
Sep 5, 2008 10:18 AM
Jun 2008
too bad none of that will happen in 12 eps..
Sep 5, 2008 2:16 PM
Apr 2008
This ep entertained me a little because Tsukiumi was being tsundere again. (lol) I wonder what's going to happen next episode. Looks dramatic.
Sep 5, 2008 2:52 PM

Oct 2007
angel999 said:
-eWf said:

Well, I know that eWf would be wrong on his last part but you shouldn't have spoiled him that much XD

I didn't read the beginning of the manga or to say that I didn't know what is going to happened in the next 2 eps yet but I do read the manga around chpater 55 and so on. All i want to say is that if the anime didn't do it wrong or went off from the manga too much, Sekirei will be one hell of an Echi-fighting series to watch.
cyruzSep 8, 2008 2:02 PM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Sep 5, 2008 8:48 PM

Jun 2007
Siva said:
angel999 said:
-eWf said:

Well, I know that eWf would be wrong on his last part but you shouldn't have spoiled him that much XD

I didn't read the beginning of the manga or to say that I didn't know what is going to happened in the next 2 eps yet but I do read the manga around chpater 55 and so on. All i want to say is that if the anime didn't do it wrong or went off from the manga too much, Sekirei will be one hell of an Echi-fighting series to watch.

People have already spoiled it by adding stuff like this to the character bios without using spoiler tags :(.
cyruzSep 8, 2008 2:01 PM
Sep 6, 2008 6:29 AM

Jan 2008
as long as they show me enough of Tsikiumi ill be fine xD

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Sep 6, 2008 1:39 PM

Mar 2008
just read the manga if you want to find out what's the latest sekirei is about...
Sep 10, 2009 10:14 AM

May 2008
God, I love Tsukiumi. Tsundere to the max.
Dec 11, 2009 8:23 AM

Jul 2009
canephalanx said:
God, I love Tsukiumi. Tsundere to the max.
^This..also Kuu is so adorable XD
Dec 12, 2009 9:55 PM

Apr 2009
I like the closeness between Tsukiumi and Minato. She's one of my favorites. Kuu continues to be extremely cute but, still doesn't really fit in with the other women.

Next up is the escape plan.
Jan 27, 2010 6:27 PM

Jun 2009
Seo being lectured by Miya on the phone, scarryyy

So that's is Hannya, I thought her husband's spirit lol

Kuu-chan way of using her skill was really cool and funny
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 23, 2010 12:47 PM

Jul 2010
Damn, Minato and his sisters till don't know of each others Sekirei yet with only 2 episodes to go! This is gonna be tight to fit the whole escape and battles in 2 episodes! =/

Feb 12, 2011 5:08 PM

Dec 2010
Oh yeah, the shit is fixing to go down. I'm curious as to how they are gonna try and wrap everything up in the next 2 episodes. And again, big ups to Kuu-chan for telling Tsukiumi off like that.
Jan 28, 2012 8:33 AM

Dec 2011
Omg omg finally it's Tsukiumi's turn! This is madness! Tsundere boobs xD
uhh...
Mar 20, 2012 5:13 AM

Jul 2011
aww tsukimi!!!! she wants to make love to miinato!!!! that scene was so cute it actually almost made me cry :'(
more boobs... i'll just close my eyes
Apr 13, 2012 3:05 AM

May 2011
LOL Kazehana makes me laugh.
Mar 8, 2013 1:59 PM

Sep 2012
SilentTruth said:
LOL Kazehana makes me laugh.

me to LOL
Mar 8, 2013 2:06 PM

Sep 2012
Minato: calls Miya. then hand over the phone to Seo. Musubi: who did u call? Minato: Miya. Musubi: ur so sneaky. Seo: gets mad at Minato. & i loled a lot 😂

Minato sneaky bastard using Miya to scare Seo to help them for free 😂
Sugram22Nov 13, 2017 12:16 PM
Jan 6, 2014 8:00 PM

Jan 2008
So for this series is pretty good I wonder when we meet all the other numbers well the ones that are left at least so yeah awesome times
Feb 15, 2014 5:24 PM

Nov 2012
so who is this guy who make uzume doing all of this?!
ah yes the one who want to get another sekirei if im not wrong :/
Apr 23, 2014 12:13 AM
Jun 2013
Tsukiumi pushing a bit to much.ALso wouldint getting wasted the day before the big escape be a bad idea.
souledge94Apr 23, 2014 8:28 AM
May 6, 2014 12:11 AM

Dec 2012
Man Miya really is awesome, so graceful yet formidable. Kazehana is cracking me up, usually I'm not a fan of the busty drunk older women but she's a riot. Me oh my, some hot and heavy going on with Tsukiumi.
Jun 10, 2014 2:40 PM

May 2012
Kuu is way too adorable :3 but well this episode sure was interesting, decent development and I wonder what the two last episodes will offer us! For now let's see what's next.
Oct 12, 2014 1:42 PM
May 2013
Tsukiumi is right , Sekirei should fight .
Mar 30, 2015 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
Not much happening this episode, but I expect the last two episodes to be action-packed.
Apr 5, 2015 4:18 AM

Jan 2012
Landlord,the demon is really the strongest so far and blackie

Nov 2, 2016 8:28 AM

Mar 2015
Dayum!!! Lot of strong opponents. I think Season 2 will mostly focus on fighting and Season 1 is just a mere preparations.

I wanna join the party too, seems fun!!

ED Song: 4.3/5

3.9/5
Nov 13, 2017 12:18 PM

Sep 2012
Kuu made a ferry good point when she talked with Tsukiumi

Zarnaav said:
Tsukiumi is right , Sekirei should fight .

no she is not for one that Sekirei cant fight & second the guy loves her also that Sekirei plan is stupid even Minato will oppose it in hes way even he sees that all that fighting is idiotic i have read manga (hes a rebel who brakes the game) end & also parts in the middle here & there & also u in this dudes place would do same if ur Human to save the one u love :)
Sugram22May 5, 2021 10:29 AM
May 21, 2019 8:50 AM

Sep 2012
Bayek said:
Man Miya really is awesome, so graceful yet formidable. Kazehana is cracking me up, usually I'm not a fan of the busty drunk older women but she's a riot. Me oh my, some hot and heavy going on with Tsukiumi.

ikr, she cracks me up no matter how meamy times i see this 😁
Nov 18, 2021 11:22 AM

Nov 2010
Man, I'd love to eat a meat bun right now.

Damn, that's such a massive gap between #1 & 9 to think that she doesn't even have an ashikabi anymore.

Tsukiumi being lovely as always.
Oct 21, 2022 10:28 AM
May 2021
No sé si su plan vaya a salir bien, pero solo les deseo suerte, ya que la loli pequeña no tiene como defenderse y sobre la wafle borracha cuando se va a unir porque aparece en el opening junto con Minato y las demás chicas podría decirse que se va a unir no? xd

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Sep 17, 2008

113 by rohan121 »»
Apr 15, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kiraclyne - Jun 2, 2008

101 by rohan121 »»
Aug 15, 2023 6:44 PM

» About the soundtrack

Karma1100 - Jun 21, 2023

2 by ohpts »»
Jun 21, 2023 5:56 AM

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 2 Discussion

angel999 - Jul 9, 2008

44 by Spazzoidd »»
Mar 19, 2023 5:36 PM

Poll: » Sekirei Episode 3 Discussion

angel999 - Jul 16, 2008

44 by ZaneRobie »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.