Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Chihayafuru Episode 24 Discussion

Mar 25, 2012 6:16 PM

LOL Shinobu you are amazing. :)

Mar 29, 2012 6:51 AM

I'm actually glad Yumi lost, that beezy needed to be taken down a peg.
Lovin this King though, he's got swag up the yin-yang~!( ´∀`)☆

Apr 2, 2012 3:46 PM

I felt sorry for Shinobu since she gained wait. I thought it was interesting finding out more of her backstory. I felt sorry for Yumi because she lost, and she's put so much work into karuta. The Master looks interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing the Master match.
I also wonder how they are going to wrap this up with one more episode. Either they will, or it will be pretty open-ended.

Apr 7, 2012 3:45 PM

Too much McDonalds man.

Anyways, I hope there will be a second season! Man... there are so many good players now, makes it so much more interesting. Its impossible to sum up everything within the next episode in my opinion. (last episode)

Apr 8, 2012 7:01 AM

bastek66 said:

AHAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG ROFL!!!!
When they first shown the queen i was like shocked and then laughed in disbelief, is that really my beautiful and cool Shinobu? OH GOD that's the weirdest twist ever in an anime!!!

I love the part when she wipe her face with snowmaru handkerchief so pridefully, lol this Queen is really interesting and not one-dimensional at all... definitely my new favorite character!!

and this episode is so good, makes me rate this anime from 8 to 9...

ps : The master is so HOT!!! Hellyeah

Apr 10, 2012 4:34 AM

Well Shinobu may have gotten fat and ruined the expectation of those waiting to see her again looking all cool but at least we got loli Shinobu as compensation.

Apr 16, 2012 6:25 AM

Mm S2 would be nice!

Apr 20, 2012 11:16 PM

seishi-sama said:
So, how many people removed Shinobu from their favorites after watching this episode?

If they removed her, that's probably only because they're only for Shinobu's looks, which is really lame. =/ Personally, I think Shinobu is a very interesting character. One who needs more friends and love. I wish she could be friends with Chihaya in the future.

May 5, 2012 12:04 AM

I never expected Shinobu to look like that.

May 11, 2012 6:04 PM

SHINOBU?! WTH?! WHAT HAPPENED?! Hoho.
Still, Like You, Shinobu.. :DDD

May 15, 2012 10:27 AM

I really like Shinobu. Glad she won, she deserves it. I also like the "twist", it makes her even more likeable for me. One does not necessarily has to be slim, she still rocks the game :)

Jun 19, 2012 1:23 AM

Interesting players in the final matches! Yeah Im starting to feel sorry for Taichi, but I still prefer Arata.

Aug 10, 2012 8:47 PM

NOOO SHINOBU! WHY YOU SO FAT NOW! YOU WERE AWESOME BEFORE!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

Sep 9, 2012 5:24 PM

Wow, Shinobu changed quite a lot. Still a good karuta player, but she would be so much better without the extra weight. The masters round looks like its going to be really intense too.

Sep 25, 2012 1:16 AM

bastek66 said:

I- I wasn't ready. I'm in tears from laughing too hard!! TuT

Sep 27, 2012 8:29 AM

My reactions.

Finals!! Shinobu versus Yumi ^_^

"Who's that chubby one?"

*notice the eyes*

"Shi... nobu?"

*The scene where everyone is shocked*
ROFLMFAO!!!! OMG!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU SHINOBU!!!!!!

She's still awesome though ^_^
1: Arata
2: Shinobu

Dec 22, 2012 10:09 PM

Yumi needs to just step aside and let someone who actually DESERVES to be in the finals be there instead of taking cards from them by bitching that she got it first. She's such a shitty player I really hate the character.

Mar 9, 2013 11:41 PM

intense episode :D

Taichi's mother can really be scary!!!!

yeah im really surprised at the transformation of Shinobu The Queen O_____O

Yumin is actually a bank receptionist huh?

cool ^^

Shinobu getting sad that she's failing to get her cards.

Chihaya carefully watching the match!

Yumin Lost!

i kinda feel bad about her, despite her constant contests with Chihaya

she worked really hard ;(

Shinobu so heartless not remembering Yumin even just after a year when she became The Queen T__T

wow so this is the master O_O

Suo

Everyone is watching him

and wow did they really broadcast in national televesion that he STILL hasn't graduated college yet? lol

Chihaya really surprised on how he moves O_O

hope Arata beats the hell out of this guy or even Taichi!!!

this is getting intense, season season 2 is already confirmed i hope we get to see a much stronger Chihaya, Arata, and Taichi!!!!!

beat The Queen Shinobu and Master Suo!!!!!!!!!

May 14, 2013 12:52 AM

The queen putting on so much weight is unrealistic.
Also it's nice to see the Master. I want a Master vs. Queen match

May 24, 2013 6:21 PM

I don't understand why Yumi gets much hate. She worked hard and she knows how to play competitively. She's a hard worker who became queen and is at least a match against the current one who wins chiefly by god-given talent. I praise Yumi for being able to carry on after being crushed by destiny like that.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/

May 25, 2013 1:57 AM

Digglett said:
HawthorneKitty said:
YEAH, FUCK YOU YAMAMOTO YUMI!
You can't contest for shit if the cameras are rolling.

My exact reaction. Was cheering for Shinobu the whole time.

Of course Shinobu is going to win, that's obvious, but heck HawthorneKitty, you're such a hater, even without the cameras, Shinobu will know who exactly got the cards first, and Yumin too, because they are top class players unlike Chihaya, don't be such a baseless hater just because she defeated your beloved Chihaya by any means but not dirty.

seishi-sama said:
So, how many people removed Shinobu from their favorites after watching this episode?

Still loving her haha what I love about her isn't only her appearance but her attitude and personality as well, unlike people who care only about appearance *booo*

Confucius said:
SCREW EVERY CHARACTER (except Taichi) IN THIS SHOW, ESPECIALLY CHIHAYA, GOOOO SHINOBU!!!! SHINOBU >>>>>>>> CHIHAYA!

I don't think what they think of you Shinobu, you are my favorite over all the other players

EDIT: Chihaya you idiot, SHINOBU IS WAYYY FASTER THAN SUO! SHE JUST PUT ON A FEW POUNDS! SHINOBU IS NOT SCARED OF SUO!!!

Biased. Shinobu said that she felt his aura and all.. Even though Shinobu puts on a few pounds, the game wasn't all about speed, so fat Shinobu = slim Shinobu rather than fat Shinobu < slim Shinobu. If Karuta is all about speed, one just have to train with weighted wristband, but it's not all that simple.. At the very end, it was known that to the Meijin, there are 28 one syllable for him, rather than just 7 for most of the people including Shinobu, so the meijin can act earlier and faster than Shinobu, he doesn't have to wait like Shinobu.. Sigh these blind fans..

saltncheese said:
I don't understand why Yumi gets much hate. She worked hard and she knows how to play competitively. She's a hard worker who became queen and is at least a match against the current one who wins chiefly by god-given talent. I praise Yumi for being able to carry on after being crushed by destiny like that.

Yes, I don't get the hate either, man people worked hard without cheating and even Chihaya said that she lost because it's her own fault, you guys seriously need to stop the baseless hate, or are you too prideful to admit that you're wrong and just blindly hating? Poor Yumin gets no love, these humans here are just so.. wrong, they're hating on her for the wrong reason
Modified by ToG25thBaam, May 25, 2013 2:00 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

May 26, 2013 5:22 AM

Ship TaichixChihaya. Nothing else.

Jul 2, 2013 5:40 PM

Woh the queen got fat just because she wanted that rare item... lol quite funny, but I do have to say quite a lovely episode especially that ending was a WOW effect! To beat him that really will require a lot of skills! The beginning of this episode with the mom of Taichi was pretty funny, and the queens back story was also quite interesting, well I really wonder what they'll put in the last episode of this first season!

Jul 18, 2013 5:31 AM

Lenalee1 said:

Yes!!!!

Sep 7, 2013 10:20 PM

Man, why did you have to make the cute Shinobu into...that? I love how all of a sudden over the course of I'm going to assume atleast 6 months, Shibobu goes from what looks like 130-140lbs to atleast 200 lbs while that is realistic I feel like it was just an added factor just to come up with some sort of suspense and drama for the match...you couldn't come up with anything better?.....

saltncheese said:

I thought it was obvious the last few episodes that she can't win without being able to contest cards....it was practically said that's why she lost her Queen title in the first place.... in other words, she was never really fit to be Queen, being cheap is no strong suit.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"

Sep 13, 2013 5:08 PM

Tengai said:
Lenalee1 said:

Yes!!!!

^^^

Jan 5, 2014 1:17 AM

Yes! Yumi got crushed! Well done Shinobu. I see Yumi tried cheating again by trying to drag out the match. Poor sportsmanship at its best from that horrible cow... Can you tell I hate her? ^_^

Jan 15, 2014 4:52 AM

5/5

You can not hate nobody in this anime series, are all a force.
Shinobu and Yumin in their own way, are charismatic as their male counterparts.
Plot and narrative, are superb, maybe they were also at the technical part of the beauty and wonder that every time they can send me those two components!
It would be an anime masterpiece! * _ *
This time the story has me puzzled with comedy and plot twists worthy of the best Hollywood movies! : D
Shinobu was pleasant even in that state! ;)
This time the character Chihaya was put in the shade by a little Snowmaru-girl, Yumin and the male counterpart who challenged. Even Taichi stole a little scene! ^ _ ^
Beautiful episode, really pleased for the plot! Go with the ending! Yay!

May 16, 2014 1:49 PM

Nope, Yumin, you can't contest cards against Shinobu. You either beat her fair and square or lose to her fair and aquare.

I was shocked to see Shinobu put on that much weight and yet she still won.

Jul 17, 2014 9:07 AM

Holy shit. She seriously get fat.

Sep 27, 2014 7:41 AM

I guess I haven't seen a whole lot of horror anime. I did watch Another, and thought it was quite good.

The bit with Taichi's mom hissing was CONSIDERABLY more disturbing than, for instance, anything in Another.

What a great show. (Chiyayafuru, I mean, not Another...)

Nov 20, 2014 9:54 PM

Shonobu... got fat huh? Nice game though. That Suo's moves are sleek, wow.

Nov 27, 2014 3:20 AM

Wtf is this pork.. where is my hottie?

Jan 15, 2015 8:55 AM

bastek66 said:

LOL THIS.

Overall it was awesome! But i seriously had to go back and see to make sure if it was Shinobu or not...
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture

Sep 12, 2015 6:23 AM

Master and Queen 's matches !! Nervous folly ~ .
Stouted highess .. cute . Too much frosty .
Demeanor of a deviant . Icy domination .
Presence of a king . (that really gives the chills !!)
GREAT EPISODE !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 15, 2015 12:20 PM

All the people who wanted to see Shinobu so badly, here she is lol.

HawthorneKitty said:
YEAH, FUCK YOU YAMAMOTO YUMI!
You can't contest for shit if the cameras are rolling.

SweetGelato said:
Nope, Yumin, you can't contest cards against Shinobu. You either beat her fair and square or lose to her fair and aquare.

So I'm guessing there weren't any cameras when Yumi beat the Queen before her. Oh but wait, wouldn't that mean she won without contesting then?

I'm assuming the reason there weren't any contested cards was because of how fast and accurate Shinobu is. Unlike Chihaya who makes a ton of faults and hits multiple cards to get the one she's going for. That or bad writing in which for some reason they didn't have Yumi do what she's known for due to being too busy showing how OP Shinobu is even when her weight suddenly increases in a short period of time.

Nov 8, 2015 2:09 AM

Yes! Shinbou wins. But she is so chubby now, hope she will get thinner in future.
Shinbou: beauty with brain.
Chihaya: beauty in vein. *if you don't agree with me, then just google 'beauty in vain' and see the image result*

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]