Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2012 3:35 PM

Aug 2008
I use the word productivity loosely here :V
What kind of stuff do you to your desktops to make life a little easier? Or maybe help you stay on track or organized? For me:

Bins
Lets you stack icons on the Win 7 taskbar. I am BAFFLED as to why a feature like this is not built into windows. There are other free alternatives out there, but IMO none are as well integrated or as spiffy as bins.
Yeah, I know it's not free, but for myself it's worth the $5. After using the Beta for about a year and its expiration, I realized how attached I got to the thing. Stuff was like crack. I'm a little curious, though, since I haven't really heard anything about these developers after the thing went full version.

Fences
By the same dudes who did Bins, if you're a fan of icons, this thing is for you. I run multiple monitors and like to have stuff I was recently working on or stuff I need to look at on one of my screens. Sorta like inboxes, I keep an "In" and "Out" fence on one of my displays.

Rainmeter
I'm sure you folks already know about this one :V The OS clock I find kinda boring and none of the available widgets for Windows 7 really appeal to me. Enter rainmeter. Really nice, customizable, and a whole community behind it. A lot of anime themed stuff, too. Perhaps my favorite being the Persona 3/4 themes. I know there's a Persona 4 calendar theme floating around out there, but I don't seem to have the link on me.

Anything you folks use/can suggest? I'd like to hear how you guys spiff up your desktops!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introductions

TheUnknownMerc - May 5, 2009

25 by weakwithwords »»
Jan 6, 2013 9:06 AM

» MKV to MP4?

gdc_anime1989 - Apr 6, 2011

1 by TheUnknownMerc »»
Apr 17, 2011 9:08 PM

» Mac OS X Re-Install Help!

PlatinumSouls - Aug 13, 2009

9 by PlatinumSouls »»
Aug 27, 2009 6:09 PM

» Video Converter (MAC)

PlatinumSouls - Aug 24, 2009

1 by Mireyu »»
Aug 25, 2009 3:58 PM

» Post Your Work

TheUnknownMerc - May 5, 2009

13 by BrairMoss »»
Aug 23, 2009 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.