Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Another (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »
Sep 13, 2013 3:09 PM
Oct 2009
hahahahha this whole thing is hilarious. I keep on laughing at each person's death XD ahahaha one thing I dont get WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE GRANNY OF THE HOUSE??? She better not kill off those two boys cuz I like them.. XD but seriously I keep on laughing "we're finally safe!" -opens door- -man wid blood and weapon awaits- ahahahaha WHAT THE HECK AHAHAHAHA prob that girl who knew the granny arranged this cuz she heard the tape before or something idk :D but seriously xD n why doesnt Misaki already say who the dead person is??????? aaaaaaa ahahahaha and one more thing I think the female teacher is actually Misaki's real mom xP that's why she stood up for her, cuz she knew the truth. that's what I think. I thought the librarian was also suspricious but he just left like that with the asthma boy hmmm
Sep 20, 2013 9:53 AM

Aug 2007
I'm surprised I like this series as much as I do.
The story isn't the best, but the suspense is directed splendidly.

Sep 22, 2013 11:14 AM

Jan 2013
This episode was very bloody, a lot of people died this time D: Let's see what's next
Oct 17, 2013 1:27 PM

Jun 2011
Stark700 said:

I'm pretty sure she's said that neither she nor Kouichi are the dead ones, so I don't think that's the case.

I was betting on the red head to be the extra, but since Misaki ran away from her, I'm not sure anymore >_<

shizu_bara said:
and now for some relaxing yoga.

Feel that stretch.

LOL XD
Nov 13, 2013 4:15 AM

Jan 2013
Ok wtf just happened?
I'm without words.....
I hope they will say who is the dead student.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 20, 2013 2:54 AM

Mar 2010
That was a little.. nuts. Or batsh*t crazy. Whatever works. Looking forward to the next!
Nov 20, 2013 12:14 PM

Aug 2010
NO!!!!why is beautiful Sensei got hurt by f*cking 4 eyes nerd (angry)
freshy1993Nov 20, 2013 1:27 PM
Dec 28, 2013 3:03 PM

Dec 2013
The first time I saw this episode, I was watching with a couple friends at about 4 a.m. This was an awesome episode, but the part that really stuck out to me was when it showed the owner of the lodge in the burning dining hall (with all the knives and everything). I seriously screamed like a little girl, paused the video, stood up, and walked away, yelling "Nope, nope, nope!" repeatedly. I know that I'm a total wuss when it comes to horror, but this was one of the freakiest, scariest scenes I've ever seen in an anime, and I loved it!
Dec 31, 2013 7:27 AM

Aug 2013
Best episode so far, I was in tension watching it xD
Jan 13, 2014 9:01 AM
Jul 2013
Now, things got interesting to see who the ghost.
Jan 14, 2014 10:21 AM

Sep 2013
The part where the older woman was standing in the dark was the coolest. *shiver*

This episode was full of horror movie cliches, but it was the best and funniest, so far. A girl falls to her death and lands in an arch, a boy is cooked alive, a butcher knife scrapes the kid's leg and, somehow that prevents him from being able to walk, Mei and Kouichi are just as calm as ever even though their lives are in danger, people are being murdered all around them, and a fire is spreading.

What a slow ass fire.

This episode was exciting, but it made no sense. "She used to have and eye, and now she doesn't, so she must be the dead one." I know the girl is scared and thinking irrationally, but really?

I don't know, maybe that asthmatic kid is the dead one.
Jan 16, 2014 9:15 AM
Oct 2011
Amazing anime.
Y U NO SIGNATURE
Mar 14, 2014 12:00 AM

Jul 2009
Wow what a episode O__O

This is definitely has the higurashi feel to it. I'm glad someone was able to make a gruesome anime as higurashi in HD :)

It's definitely much bloodier than Shiki and Mirai Nikki, but it needs more torture and gruesome scenes to surpass the first season of Higrashi.

Definitely awesome!

This is all Teshigawara's fault. If he didn't act like fucking stupid idiot none of this would have happened. What's worse he thought Kazami was dead, for all we know he could appear in the last moment in the next episode.

That lady with the butcher knife was scary as hell!! seriously i would have been glad if Teshigawara were killed that way. be glad Mochizuka is there to save your ass.

What's even more disturbing is Takako. Not only she was bat shit crazy as hell(still not on par with Yuno or Shion of course), but her voice actor Fukuen, Misato is Yin from Darker Than Black!!!

Do you know what this means? Yin's personality is EXACTLY as Mei. silent, stoic, and doesn't talk too much. It blows my mind Yin can be violent as this!!! What's even funny is Mei just stands t here calmly and collectively like Yin would do. She's not afraid to die even though she knows who the real dead person is.

Mikami sensei is dead T__T that fucking student, if i were Sakikabara i would have killed those two there right on the spot. She's the only sane person out there and gets killed instantly just because these stupid boys can't handle the situation there in.

I lol'd when Sakakibara kicks Yumi Ogura out of the way like she was nothing. It seems she also has the craze killer instinct like Takako. I wouldn't be surprise if she's still alive after that fall.

Mochizuka thought they're finally safe then out of nowhere a dead body is there XD

And wow Takako appeared out of nowhere!!! It's only her fault for being mentally crack as hell. I can't believed she was happily playing in the beach a few episodes ago. That's definitely a gruesome way to die O____O

Of course Akazawa being a dumb idiot would assume Mei did this even though she clearly did nothing in the end.

Everyone is getting crazy as hell!! It's a shame this is only 12 episode :(

I wanted a full 25 episode TV series with tons of deaths and blood. Hopefully the ending will not leave some plot holes and all.

Please live Misaki!!
Apr 27, 2014 11:57 AM

Mar 2014
absolutely amazing episode!! Too much suspence to handle!!! damn!!!
May 14, 2014 7:26 PM

Oct 2013
what? i cant understand people that say this episode was good, probably one of the worst episode, because too much no-sense,

1-the man dead in the fire room, pretty funny that nothing happen, everyone stay inside the house even if it is in fire from 8-9 minutess of the episode( a little explosion at the end but its badly done)
2-why Misaki dont tell at kouichi who is the dead person, since she listened it(the tape), and have the power to see who is nearly dead or completly dead...could have saved lot of people no?
3-HOW the woman with the big knife can have missed Teshigawara? seriously its pretty impossible.....
4-How Akazawa is aware for the tape? Ogura didnt even know they find a tape, the only thing she known been that Kouchi wanted find a solution to stop the disaste(ok here i could put a scenario in background and say that Mochizuki to confess at Ogura and ogura told it to Akazawa, but it seem pretty weird the way the anime evolve it)
5- may be not a no sense, but its extremely funny how everyone go Berserk

may be i missed some points, may be i have exagerated on some points, overall i think its one of the worst episode that i have watched of all anime mingled, i didnt liked it at all, and i can say i liked the pace that Another was offering all the way, until this episode
firstbloodMay 16, 2014 9:58 AM
Jun 6, 2014 1:59 PM
Aug 2013
I honestly don't think Misaki is the one who's dead. Then again that's what makes this a mystery. Bow I really wanna know who is really dead.
Jun 18, 2014 12:37 PM

Oct 2013
Wow...so many dead students in this episode! And so many crazy ones! Can't wait to see the last one :)
Jun 27, 2014 7:21 PM

Jun 2014
This episode turned into a death match!
Jun 28, 2014 10:23 PM

Oct 2013
er ma gerd i wonder how this doll business will tie into the story (if it even does)
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jun 30, 2014 5:35 PM

Oct 2011
Such a tense episode! I was on the edge of my seat. Honestly I'm really not sure who I think the extra is now... either Akazawa or Misaki. I hope Mochizuki survives.
Jul 8, 2014 1:02 PM

Aug 2013
This episode is a trash. I hate comparing manga to anime, but WTF it was, seriously?
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 15, 2014 8:42 PM

Apr 2010
Oh wow. The amount of deaths was abit ridiculous. But god. I wonder what would happen in the next episode. Obviously more death. I'm confused why Misaki isn't using her other eye.
Jul 17, 2014 2:48 AM

May 2014
This episode. Holy shit, THIS EPISODE. Best of the series. Nothing can top this episode now. So much action and so many deaths.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Jul 20, 2014 9:08 AM

Feb 2014
Loved this episode, 'twas hilarious.

Everyone is a bit too stupid though. Speaker girl said Misaki is the extra because she didn't wear an eye-patch when she was younger... completely ignoring the likely possibility of an injury (I know she just got her mixed with the twin, but still...).
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Aug 12, 2014 8:27 PM

Apr 2014
x15 said:
WTF did just happened ? Just because the tape recorded the classmate gone crazy to kill Mai
Meanwhile as these kids go crazy the building is on fire, they all seem to forget that. Countermeasure girl could've used the loud speaker to say that. They all just sat in their rooms oblivious to a raging fire downstairs.. oh yeah what was with the manager woman? I'm trying to figure that out.
---------My Profile------------
Aug 18, 2014 12:28 AM

Jul 2008
God damn it, this was a massacre, the landlords decide to go nuts, the students kill the teacher, the students go nuts because they hate Mei thanks to Akazawa and learn of the tape...idiots all around.

Damn it who is the another!!!
Aug 20, 2014 4:49 PM

Dec 2009
Sorry... but no. This episode was too ridiculous.

I was actually enjoying this series up till now, but this episode… was just so retarded. It went from a mystery story to full-on parody of Battle Royal within one episode. Really, why is everyone acting so stupid? One announcement and everyone turns into a ‘return death to dead’ zombie that lost all sense of reason, sure. Everyone just hunts Misaki without any thought and if they die themselves in the process, well that’s too bad then.

Why is that fire just ‘there’ and not spreading in the entire episode? It’s like nobody cares.

What about that woman that runs the place? Why the fuck is she killing people? Stay out of it, bitch. It’s none of your business. Also funny how she just slowly walks (why pick up the pace right) after those other two friends of the main character for the entire goddamn episode. Beautiful. It’s not even like that blond guy can’t walk on his feet after having a cut in his leg. Sure, it may hurt but come on, a crazy bitch is after you with a weapon.

Then you have that head of countermeasures chick (she sure showed a lot of countermeasures up till now, holy shit) that just disappears half way through the episode and comes back right at the end to tell Mei that she was quite rude to kill her friend like that. After all, her friend totally didn’t act like a homicidal maniac right in front of her just a while ago, nope.

And Misaki’s reaction during all this? Meh, she doesn’t really seem to care a lot unless the director REALLY wants her to. It’s like this is just another day in the office for her.

At least it was still entertaining to watch I guess.
Sep 27, 2014 2:59 PM

Aug 2014
Well-made glasses box, for trying to kill Misaki-san just because she lost her left eye when she was a little girl. Stupid girl :p
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Oct 22, 2014 1:16 PM

Mar 2013
One of the most insane episodes that I have ever seen. Pure madness and mayhem, and I LOVED it.

The most hilarious (yet freaky) element in the episode is the Landlady Oba-Chan... It comes out of nowhere, makes NO SENSE (till next episode), drastically adds to the problems at hand, and gives no chance to a peaceful resolution even on the off chance that the classmates were willing to reconsider their bloodlust for Misaki.

I jaw dropped early in the episode with how Teshigawara stumbled in and admitting his murder... Little did I know that it was just a Tea Party relative to the carnage and insanity that would ensue forthwith..

In regards to the Another- the hints are THERE throughout the 11 episodes. If one can map out the inaccuracies and utterances that were off in the past, as well as the unexplainable occurrences (particularly with Kouichi's memories), then you have a shot at figuring out who the Another is. Just don't read to much into unconfirmed deaths which can be red herring's. Sadly even though I noted these oddities separately I didn't narrow down the correct suspect by putting them all together

Easy 5/5, even with the numerous flaws and irrational behavior, and this guaranteed a Rare 10/10 for the series even if the finale was a mess (It wasn't).
SlickDOct 22, 2014 1:24 PM
Nov 19, 2014 1:35 PM

Oct 2014
Damn, quite the bloodbath. So I guess Misaki is going off to kill whoever the dead one is? Can't wait to see how this all ends. Hopefully Sakakibara is ok.
jdimaria3Nov 19, 2014 2:39 PM
Jan 22, 2015 8:10 AM
Jun 2013
ya know having the ghost eye kinda makes this situation annoying. Mainly cause she could just use it to have some sort of idea who going to die or at least who maybe the dead person. Also she knows whos the dead person is just say it and explain your sister thing.
Feb 7, 2015 11:46 AM

Sep 2014
I loved this episode, but I got really mad at Misaki. If she just told Kouichi then all those people wouldn't have been killed in one night. The students did go insane and it could have been much better handled...
Feb 15, 2015 12:30 PM

Aug 2011
An insane episode!! Murder-Death-Kill; this was truly no-holds-barred.
Feb 28, 2015 1:47 AM

Jul 2014
Crazy episode. So everyone was one speaker announcement with an arbitrary accusation away from complete berserk mayhem? Yupp, crazy. Still good though.

My stress levels were incredibly high though. How could Kouichi leisurely walk around looking for people when he knew there was a whole dining hall in flames downstairs? I would a bit more alarmed and generally fired up (crappy pun intended). Then he casually forgot to mention this to anyone...
Apr 5, 2015 10:26 PM

Jan 2014
I'm not sure what was going on
but it was fun :Đ
Apr 5, 2015 10:30 PM

Oct 2013
My heavens this episode was messed up; best one yet for sure. Why was the old lady who owned the mansion trying to kill people?

Furthermore, Sakikabara and co. acting so nonchalantly about the fact there was a murderer in the building (before the announcement to kill Misaki) was just... unrealistic to say the least. I would've imagined significantly more panic. Ironically, panic during these situations is proven to escalate the situation and cause even more disaster, but it is most certainly more normal than how they were acting about it.

Still a crazy and great episode regardless.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 13, 2015 4:26 AM

Feb 2015
Fantastic episode!

There were some things that bugged me though, like the old lady, I have no idea why she starts killing the kids and how one announcement from a clearly insane person can drive everyone else insane. Couldn't they have at least checked if she was telling the truth?

That 'window fall' death though... Cringe
Apr 19, 2015 10:30 PM

Feb 2013
hmmm, so is Misaki going to go kill the dead one then? If so then that rules out my theory of it being the red haired chick...I wonder who it is.

Also the only person I felt bad for this episode was the teacher, the other two were crazy idiots who honestly deserved what they got. Especially the glasses chick, its pretty much HER fault this all happened, what a dumbass.

As for the old lady, her randomly murdering people was a little weird. Hopefully its explained next episode.
Shape430Apr 19, 2015 10:38 PM
May 10, 2015 1:43 AM

Apr 2015
Wow. This insane episode.
Everyone's starting to get mental, can't wait to see the nexy one!
Bruh check out my soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/wal-skynner

" Becoming an adult means hating milk chocolate and loving brocolis. "

~ Wal Skynner
May 31, 2015 7:15 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
This is totally different then the maga. And it's the reason I LOVE the anime so much more *_*
Really I love this Final Destination feeling. It is so great *______*

Jul 27, 2015 2:57 PM

Oct 2014
This shit pisses me off so much. So many anime seem to do crap like this, where the MC has the answer RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM and they wont use it, or they somehow forget it, or just dont even try. Even when its the most important possible time to do so. Misaki knows who the real dead person is and just because you got interrupted once you wont ask her!? Even though people are in danger and dying right fucking now!? WHYYYY!?
Oct 17, 2015 12:21 PM

Mar 2014
WHY WON'T THE BLANK SLAT OF A MC JUST ASK MISAKI WHO THE ANOTHER IS? There were tons of moments where he could've asked her about it but OH NO, that would have been WAY too complicated! Pffft

And of course the blue haired dude isn't the another... obvious decoy is obvious
Comic_SansOct 17, 2015 12:27 PM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 25, 2015 12:59 AM

Sep 2013
Anti-panty shot physics.
Nov 25, 2015 8:41 AM

Jan 2014
Sakakibara took one for the team! DIRECT NUT SHOT and he powered through it. Can you imagine the pain going through his brain at that moment?? Well HE FELT IT. Nigga put the team on his back do and kept going! He dug deep. I repeat: DIRECT NUT SHOT and buddy grit his teeth and kept going. Just take a moment and let that sink in. This one of the hardest niggas in anime.
I'm a jazz number with no beat, tune, or direction.

Feb 8, 2016 12:33 AM

Sep 2012
Amazing episode. 1 more episode. Sucks. I wanted to watch more.
Feb 15, 2016 8:36 PM

Aug 2015
Holy crap. This episode was insane and it resulted in one massive bloodbath. Best episode by far.
Mar 2, 2016 10:50 PM

Dec 2013
It's like they've just realized they only have two episodes left.
DishFickMar 2, 2016 10:53 PM
Mar 15, 2016 9:54 AM

Mar 2010
So chaotic. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the craziness, but it kinda bugged me that Mei and Sakakibara didn't even TRY to reason with their classmates. I know it's difficult in such a situation, but couldn't they have locked themselves in some room (actually, they managed that part), barricaded the door with furniture (the one crucial step they didn't take) and tried to explain the thing with her sister? I know it's possible the classmates wouldn't have believed it since it's such a crazy story, but it kinda annoys me they didn't even attempt to talk things through. She at the very least could have told them who the dead person was.
Also, what the FUCK is up with that random murderer? That's exactly what this show needed, another crazy person.
Jun 14, 2016 10:01 PM

Sep 2014
ughh so much incompetence this episode....

I didn't know the average highschooler was a psychopath who didn't even try to use their head ://///////////////////////////////
Jul 25, 2016 3:33 PM

Mar 2016
Another just went to another level.
Pages (12) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Another Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

jenanime - Jan 9, 2012

476 by Tucefull »»
Apr 15, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sir_Lexa - Jan 30, 2012

537 by Jaakusameyumi »»
Apr 11, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2012

1042 by Fanerogame »»
Mar 28, 9:05 AM

» Well, this ending was a bit ass. Very mixed opinions.

TrhlaSlecna - Jan 10

25 by TrhlaSlecna »»
Feb 21, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Another Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2012

341 by JoJo_Enjoyerr »»
Feb 19, 12:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.