MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Another Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Another »» Another Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (27) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Another Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

508 78.15%
4 out of 5: Liked it

64 9.85%
3 out of 5: It was OK

37 5.69%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

24 3.69%
1 out of 5: Hated it

17 2.62%
Voters: 650

03-19-12, 12:22 PM

chiba156 said:
Im wondering what actually happend to Kazami as it was said that he didn't die but then he just disappeared.

For the ones that haven't read any MAJOR spoilers yet; DON'T READ.

03-19-12, 12:26 PM

@chiba156
Could you please mark that spoiler? People have already been using spoiler tags for screencaps and theories.

(I'm really sorry if I sound anal about spoilers to everyone, but there have been a lot of them here for whatever reason...)

03-19-12, 12:29 PM

Hakuromatsu said:
Are you kidding me, tangytangerine? Is there any reason why this isn't in a spoiler?

Sorry, put the spoiler tag in the wrong spot, fixed now.

chiba156 said:
Im wondering what actually happend to Kazami as it was said that he didn't die but then he just disappeared.

The way the tape described it has it sound like it takes time for all evidence of the extra person to be erased. So would everyone still think there's an extra person if the dead one was already erased? It's just weird how it's explained.

03-19-12, 12:30 PM

This episode really shows the darkness in human beings when they are scared as hell. I kinda lost count on how many deaths there were!

I didn't expect Takako to go freakin' insane though, making the content of the tape recorder public and stabbing Kouichi! Damn... =/

That scene when Teshigawara and Mochizuki found that woman from the hotel holding that huge butcher knife scared the bejesus out of me!

Shit just got real!

I'm counting the days until the finale already! ^^
Modified by CrimsonPhantom, 03-19-12, 1:15 PM

03-19-12, 12:30 PM

and now for some relaxing yoga.

Feel that stretch.

03-19-12, 12:36 PM

First episode where I'm actually scared to start watching..
Oh well, here I go!.. *Grabs a pillow*
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..

03-19-12, 12:40 PM

man i have to admit, that girlish boy that is pulling the kid that got his leg cut is pretty badass. first he hangs around with the teacher at the beach, now he's saving his comrade. i hope he survives this.

03-19-12, 12:42 PM

Yes finally i really missed the good old HIGURASHI action :DDDD
And Mei Y U No TELL US WHO THE DEAD ONE IS ! I didnt understand her in this episode what is wrong with her :/
and what is the point in stopping the calamity now when almost everyone are and will be dead :/
and the next ep cant be the last :( they cant just kill the dead one and end the series right there in the spot :( beside we still dont know some of the background story such as from the start of episode 1 we saw a body on the river and someone who looked like mei being put in the coffin alive

03-19-12, 12:44 PM

i hope Mei and Kouchi could have a cute, romantic kissy kissy moment before it ends. :"CCCCCCCC

but i'm wondering if the dead person actually is Mei? i mean, it would be too obvious but why else would she go off and commit suicide? at least, that is what i think she is going to do. ^. ^ ;; there would be no point in killing herself if she wasn't the dead person. and she knows who it is.

or she could be going to kill whoever the dead person is.. > w>

SO MANY DEATHS THOUGH OMG. it was awesome. i'm feeling Higurashi nostalgia although i liked Higurashi more. i'm definitely feeling my Keiichi x Rena vibes being sent over to Kouchi x Mei now.. > w>

PLEASE ROMANTIC KISSY KISSY MOMENT! and then death and gore * 0*

03-19-12, 12:52 PM

I just love their slow reactions to everything.

<guy storms into the room>
-OH MY GOD GUYS I THINK I KILLED SOMEONE!!!"
-Oh, Teshigawara-san. What seems to be the matter?

or

<a guy is lying on the ground, covered in blood, probably dead. Each passing second might save his life>
-You know, he might be alive.
-Yeah, let's stay here and talk about it.

<facepalm> But I guess it's too much to expect human reactions from the characters of an anime, that kills about 2-3 people per episode...

03-19-12, 1:03 PM

People should really say when they're using pictures and when they're spoiling the story ugh.

03-19-12, 1:03 PM

chiba156 said:

Edit: warning! Above spoiler may contain a major spoiler. (and not, for example, a cute pic of Mei with a bloody cut on ehr cheek. You gotta take that one yourself)

I hope so, because like this, Idiots can't spoiler it for people who would like to be surprised.
Modified by Wordsmith, 03-19-12, 1:08 PM
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl

03-19-12, 1:04 PM

kokorochan- said:
i hope Mei and Kouchi could have a cute, romantic kissy kissy moment before it ends. :"CCCCCCCC

but i'm wondering if the dead person actually is Mei? i mean, it would be too obvious but why else would she go off and commit suicide? at least, that is what i think she is going to do. ^. ^ ;; there would be no point in killing herself if she wasn't the dead person. and she knows who it is.

or she could be going to kill whoever the dead person is.. > w>

SO MANY DEATHS THOUGH OMG. it was awesome. i'm feeling Higurashi nostalgia although i liked Higurashi more. i'm definitely feeling my Keiichi x Rena vibes being sent over to Kouchi x Mei now.. > w>

PLEASE ROMANTIC KISSY KISSY MOMENT! and then death and gore * 0*

yeah he needs to get on mei asap.

Sadist4life said:
I am glad that Akazawa didn't die. The deaths are not very shocking and out of the world (except for the guy who got stabbed many times).

I believe this is going to be used in the next episode

Who is the dead one?

03-19-12, 1:05 PM

Lol the deaths were so fucking comical, especially the girl that fell off the window, the way she landed made me lawl so hard ^^

03-19-12, 1:06 PM

This episode was way over the top. Literally a mindless slaughter, and no, this is not realistic, just because cornered people want to survive doesn't mean people will act like what happened in this episode. These scenes were simply: "we should make this show more dramatic by having everyone go crazy battle royale style, OH, and why not have the managers of the inn go crazy and kill people too for added effect for no reason at all??" This episode was terrible.

And also to people who don't know who the dead person is, don't bother clicking on any of the spoilers, although at this rate the anime might have a different ending from the novels.
Modified by yaHzee, 03-19-12, 1:11 PM

03-19-12, 1:07 PM

Licorice said:
I just love their slow reactions to everything.

<guy storms into the room>
-OH MY GOD GUYS I THINK I KILLED SOMEONE!!!"
-Oh, Teshigawara-san. What seems to be the matter?

or

<a guy is lying on the ground, covered in blood, probably dead. Each passing second might save his life>
-You know, he might be alive.
-Yeah, let's stay here and talk about it.

<facepalm> But I guess it's too much to expect human reactions from the characters of an anime, that kills about 2-3 people per episode...

Yes, i agree. The characters actions seemed downright retarded at times.

The most retarded moment of all is the Otaku dead brother girl going slasher psychotic flinging herself out a window to take a half ass swipe at Mei. 'I don't want to die. but hey, I'll kill myself by fling my ass out the window carelessly. Even better I'll give some gore freaks some fan service by breaking my neck from the fall and awkwardly land with my crotch in the air. Hows that?!? You like my instant rigor mortis bridge pose?' I mean seriously?

I would like to ask the person in episode 3 how argued that this show wasn't "final destination the anime" if he still felt the same way now.

Cause it's gone way past that.. this is now "Final Battle Destination Royale: the anime"

03-19-12, 1:09 PM

Holy fuck. Intense episode is intense 0.0 definitely the best in the series so far, and the most gruesome. More than slightly reminds me of Higurashi.

Since Misaki isn't the Another(she knows it's not herself, for the obvious reason being that she can see the color of death) I assume she's going to kill the Another in the next episode. I just wonder how they're going to reveal who it is.

I cannot wait for the finale. I'm already counting the days :P
UUUUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEE

03-19-12, 1:16 PM

That. Was. AMAZING!
The most gruesome episode of the show so far. That's how a Horror show should be.
------
And for those asking "Who is the dead one?"...

Many People - after this episode.
And still more next week.
Modified by VBS, 03-19-12, 1:27 PM

03-19-12, 1:18 PM

I liked this series better when it was a slow burn. It feels a little too identical to Higurashi at this point, much too over the top.

I liked the somewhat realistic depiction of the fireball though. Nice touch.
運命の子たち・果実

03-19-12, 1:18 PM

Battle Royale!! People have finally snapped under the stress of the curse and brought out everyone's inner yandere.
If you reply to one of my comments, please PM or write on my wall me so I can read/respond in kind. I won't bite, I promise.

Pages (27) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices