Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2012 3:30 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Things are almost coming to an end... but not before seeing again the other main characters from the other three series (Adventure 02, Tamers and Frontier) for the first time, as well Taichi (Adventure) and Masaru (Savers) making once again their appearance

Besides them, some others from a few of the Digimon series appear - and Akari and Zenjirou finally get something (after 78 episodes :D) ;)

Next episode: the last one, more known as the ultimate fight - and some more shocking/suprising revelations are revealed during it ;)
LAboy456Mar 18, 2012 5:27 AM
Mar 18, 2012 12:17 PM

Aug 2010
Woot that was amazing, sure the animations were a bit derpy but we got to see like, EVERYONE (well main characters wise) and then there was Joe hahahaha XD
Honestly I wouldve said I saw the ending coming but after his schpeal on Taiki I thought otherwise. Looks like they got me on this one ._.
Anyways Zenjirou was amazing lol, loved the fight scenes and the 'Legend of Xros wars' song playing in the back ground
I'm curious as to how they're gonna end it next epi O_O MAL says it's 24/25 but wow are they gonna rush the ending or is there ANOTHER season =O (not that I dislike that idea ;P)

Edit: Just realized it said Final episode next week in the preview as well, booo D: man they should've started the season with these episodes and go from there >_>;
HiyuuTMar 18, 2012 12:25 PM
Mar 18, 2012 6:08 PM

Jul 2008
I smell and epic multi season dna digivolve/digi xros coming for the finale.
Mar 19, 2012 6:32 AM

Dec 2009
The best episode ever and I just like to see the faces of the older generations of Digimon. Masaru is as awesome as always^^

Mar 20, 2012 1:48 AM

Jul 2009
They really paid attention to detail in bringing back old characters here. It's great to see Grani again, especially after sacrificing himself in Tamers. Tentomon is also there with his typical explanation mode. Joe and Gomamon are a silly pair as always.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Mar 20, 2012 2:02 AM

Oct 2010
Imperialdramon Fighter mode, FINALLY after all these years....
Mar 20, 2012 6:27 PM

Jan 2011
the best episode yet!
Mar 20, 2012 6:45 PM

Jul 2009
WolfWood37 said:
I smell and epic multi season dna digivolve/digi xros coming for the finale.

for the season to end correctly, its most likely Gumdramon in some elite form
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Mar 20, 2012 7:37 PM
Nov 2010
This episode was full of digimon fanservice (not the ecchi type btw).
Mar 22, 2012 12:39 PM

Mar 2010
Truly epic episode. It felt kinda good to see tagiru lose the battle with Ryouma but I really wonder what the hell happened to him that he didn't use other mode. IMO it would have been much better, if he did and Ryouma would beat him using strategy (Tagiru is too dumb to think while battling). Right now it feels like a very stupid plot device (not that it would be the only one in this season). Anyway, other than Masaru being an annoying brat like always, it was good to see the old characters. And I was very happy they didn't mess up the evolutions, although I think they could have made them way cooler. The 5 legends were truly epic and worth being called legendary (aside from Masaru). Ryouma truning dark side was very predictable, although a nice touch.

I agree that they messed up with showing preview but this season sucked so much (aside from the last few episodes) that suspense isn't important enough for me to mind it. Actually, I couldn't care less if they show it or not. Can't wait for the last episode (partly because this will be finally over XD ). I just hope they finish with this ep. I don't want them to ruin Digimon with another crappy season.
Mar 22, 2012 2:42 PM

Sep 2008
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
The few minutes of heroes in this episode made the whole season worth watching.

Of course Taiki, the weakest one would lose first.
The heroes should just obliterate that Ryouga right now.

SEXY THE CANNON
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 7:47 PM

May 2007
Being a fan of Digimon of 10 years. It felt like everything culminates to this episode. O:
Apr 1, 2012 9:58 AM

Jan 2011
Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Very cool in this episode.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Apr 6, 2012 2:39 PM

Feb 2011
Masaru is the only one dont have googles
Takuya the only without Digimon partner

savers and frontier is the best Digimon Series for me^^
Sorry For my Bad English ^_^
Sep 16, 2013 6:59 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, I spotted Davis, Tai, and even the guys from Tamers this episode. Also, Myotismon and Malomyotismon? My childhood...
Dec 16, 2013 11:51 PM

Jul 2008
Stark700 said:
Damn, I spotted Davis, Tai, and even the guys from Tamers this episode. Also, Myotismon and Malomyotismon? My childhood...

That's not even counting the shadow outlines midway through the episode. So much awesome in this.
Jun 27, 2014 3:56 AM
Apr 2013
Masaru took down 3 VenomVamdemon(s) and 4 BelialVamdemon(s) with only 1 hand

VIVA KENKA BANCHOU
Jan 18, 2015 7:20 PM

Jun 2013
ThAt WaS aWeSoMe SeEiNg AlL tHe HeRoEs LiKe ThAt!!!!

Although I definitely wish this season with all the heroes could have been better. Was there really need for 20 some episodes of filler? It would've been SO MUCH MORE AWESOME if the legendary heroes had introduced maybe halfway through the series. And then there could've been awesome interaction between them and stuff.

This season needs character development. :'(
May 18, 2016 6:05 AM
Dec 2015
Masararu is now my new favorite character, I mean I like Takuya and the kid from Savers but Masaru said "fuck standing aside, I'm going in on this action too"
Can't lose if you don't play
Jul 25, 2016 3:21 AM

Feb 2013
Too bad that they didn't start the season with stuff like this.
Ryouma is a bad guy after all.
Masaru is awesome as always!
Feb 12, 2019 6:04 PM

May 2008
The direction in this episode was good in comparison to the rest of the season; a whole lot went down.

That said, you could really tell who seiyuus they weren't able to get for this ep and it honesty does break the moment. If they were going to do this, I really wish they were able to get at least the notables. I wanted a little more interaction! Especially with Yamato who just there to give us Omegamon; he's half of him so he could at least hold as much importance as Taichi. =_= it's like the writers never saw or missed the point of Our War Game or Adventure. what a shock! The fighting was a bit janky too, but I suppose that couldn't be helped.

Takato had more lines than expected, I like, then again considering this season is a combo of 02 and Tamers, I shouldn't be that surprised him and Daisuke had some of the most focus. Masaru got loads of lines too though that's probably because he's the most recent.

Lastly... Taiki goes out the same way he came in: doing absolutely nothing! Hahahaha!
Sep 19, 2021 1:37 AM

Feb 2016
Z-flame said:
This episode was full of digimon fanservice (not the ecchi type btw).

And the only episode that is worth watching in Hunters lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi Episode 5 Discussion

LAboy456 - Oct 30, 2011

18 by marioforever »»
Nov 1, 2021 1:09 PM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi Episode 1 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 1, 2011

15 by marioforever »»
Oct 30, 2021 8:13 PM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi Episode 22 Discussion

LAboy456 - Mar 4, 2012

20 by ETHEREALEVIL »»
Sep 19, 2021 12:30 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi Episode 20 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 18, 2012

10 by ETHEREALEVIL »»
Sep 18, 2021 11:10 PM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi Episode 18 Discussion

LAboy456 - Feb 4, 2012

12 by ETHEREALEVIL »»
Sep 18, 2021 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.