MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Others] Entrance
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Ryouta Project (Roleplay Club) »» [Others] Entrance

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
03-17-12, 8:44 PM

Welcome to Ryouta, this is your first stop after you receive your keys from my fellow staff. You can say that this is your starting point of your journey. From here you can proceed to other places.

I offer you the best of luck.

Modified by Ningx, 03-17-12, 8:49 PM

03-17-12, 8:48 PM

Boy 318

Boy 318 walked onto the boat with a nagging feeling in his head.

"What am I feeling? Is it danger? That can't be." The boy muttered to himself.

He wondered where he could get something to eat.
Creator of all Cupcakes!!! At your service!

03-17-12, 8:59 PM

Bai Ning Bo

Ning Bo is feeling this excitement in her heart, she had always wanted to work in a cruise ship. There is something about been close to the sea that calls out to her, something that she wouldn't understand nor comprehend. It makes her heart go Doki Doki all the time.

She was pretty surprise that she had gotten the job without an interview, but didn't think much about it. The welfare of the employees is fantastic, nothing she can complain about.

Adjusting her high pony tail, she notices a young gentleman approaching the entrance, he doesn't look beyond 18, but it's not her nature to judge a book by its cover. With a smile on her face, she approaches the guest from his front so as to not startle him.

"Welcome on board, my name is Bai Ning Bo and I am a guest relationship officer for Ryouta. Is there anything I can help you with?"

03-18-12, 4:09 PM

Boy 318

Boy 318 looked at Bai and replied with, "Hello Bai Ning Bo, my name is unknown, so I just call myself Boy 318. Please call me whatever you want! Can you tell me what is on this ship? It seems really big and I don't think I can find anything."

03-18-12, 11:46 PM

Bai Ning Bo

"Just call me Ning Bo will do," She giggled, her hair swaying from side to side. "It's weird to hear someone calling me by my full name,"

"Then I'll call you Boy-kun," she decided.

"Hmm.. We have a couple of swimming pools, a shopping district, a bowling alley, cafes and even a library," She recalled, "We have almost everything here you can think of,"

03-19-12, 12:37 AM

Kimitomo

Kimitomo walked onto the boat with his bags, looking the size of the entrance. "This ship is huge, looking by the size it must be bigger then an aircraft carrier" he thought in this mind. He saw two person chatting in front of him and he walks towards them.

03-19-12, 12:41 AM

"Ah hello there, I've not seen you before. Good day to you," Flashing a smile, Ning Bo gave a little bow before introducing herself.

"My name is Bai Ning Bo, I'm a guest relationship officer here. Did you just stepped on board?"

03-19-12, 12:52 AM

"Nice to meet you Ning Bo.My name is kimitomo i had just enter this ship and may i ask where are the rooms are?" he said.

03-19-12, 12:55 AM

"The rooms? Alright, from where we are standing, go straight up then take a left turn at this shop called Aiday Unknown Cafe, continue walking until you see a fountain. From there turn right and you should be able to see where the rooms are,"

She paused, "Do you get what I'm saying?"

03-19-12, 12:37 PM

Boy 318

Boy 318 had thought about where to go for a moment and did not see the new arrival.

"Hello sir, what is your name? Sorry for not asking, I was busy thinking about something."

03-19-12, 4:15 PM

Luis Talavera

Luis walked up to the ship after wandering around the dock taking photo's. Finally he had a full view of the vessels and stood wide eyed at it's immense size. It was even bigger than the airplane he had flown over in, in fact, they weren't even comparable! "I have to take a photograph!" Luis thought and set his camera settings to landscape before putting it at eye level. Click. he took a few shots of the Ryouta before he was satisfied. He wondered how many different things there would be to photograph on the ship, and if he'd even have enough time at that.

"This is no normal ship" he finally realized as he stepped on board. He had seen pictures in magazines of cruise ship, but this one put them all to shame. Luis quickly noticed that there were three people near by. One appeared to work for the Ryouta while the other two were passengers like him. He considered asking for direction, but that would take the whole adventure out of it. Luis walked passed and began to explore elsewhere on the ship.

03-20-12, 3:08 PM

Lady Xing Cai

After arriving in her personal car, Xing Cai had stepped out and taken a good look at the cruise ship that awaited her.

*Oh my, how spectacular.* she thought to herself, she was rarely amazed but the beauty of the ship just had to be commented on.

She walked up the steps on board the ship, ignoring the people around (those who she felt were lesser than her) and walked in the direction of the rooms.

She knew her luggage would be taken there for her, all she had to do was find the room she was assigned to.

*Now 0005, where are you hiding?* she thought to herself.

Lady Xing Cai: Entrance - Accommodation Rooms

03-20-12, 7:21 PM

Anastasia Nome:

After a long journey Ana finally got to the cruise ship.

"Oh my, it's huge! I hope I will make some friends here!"

Confidently, She took her luggage and proceed to her room.

03-20-12, 8:52 PM

Mayushii hummed as she walked through the entrance. "Do dee do dee do~" she said looking around and swinging the bag in one of her hands. She did have a lot of luggage on her. She put them down and rested for a bit. "This place sure is nice~" she said as she smiled to herself. After a little rest, she then headed toward the rooms to search for her room.
[color=violet]Even Death has a heart
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

03-21-12, 11:31 PM

Kimitomo stunned and pause to think for a while. "Ok i got it, thanks for the directions" he smiles and wave good bye to Ning Bo. In his mind, hoping that he would'nt get lost, with all the help he gotten.

03-22-12, 6:04 AM

Katsu walks up to the ship and stops thinking to himself "This can't be the right ship, its massive..." looking up at the ship.
He puts down his bags and pulls out a tin and takes out a cigarette and lights it, blowing out the smoke into the air. He puts the tin back in his pocket and pulls out a small piece of paper, and looks at it. On paper it says "Ryouta", and he looks up at the ship and sees the name above the entrance. As he puts out his cigarette and picks up his bags, he mumbles to himself "This is going to be very interesting" and goes though the entrance.

Once through he stops and looks around, his eyes wide and amazed at the sight. He notices a small group of people talking to someone that looked like they worked on the ship and walked over to them and says.

"Hi there, do you happen to work here?" after a slight pause he adds "I'm Katsu"

03-22-12, 6:24 AM

Ning Bo was talking to Boy-kun when another guest approaches her. "Oh well, yes indeed I am, Sir. How may I help you?"

03-22-12, 6:51 AM

"I am sorry to interrupt you both" apologizing to both people. "I was just wanted to make sure I'm on the right ship" he pauses, "It's just the ship seems more grand than I had pictured in my mind"
He looks confused about what he just said and ruffles his hair and carry's on. "It's kinda hard to explain"

03-22-12, 7:09 AM

Ning Bo flashes a sincere smile at him, she had the same feeling as him when she first stepped on board.

"I understand how you feel, Mr Katsu, welcome on board to Ryouta,"

03-22-12, 7:25 AM

After hearing that, Katsu's worry's about being on the wrong ship went away.

"Thank you, I feel more at ease now" He glance's around the entrance one last time before looking back at the two people.

"I'm going to go wander and find my room. Thank you again" He smiles and picks up his bag and starts walking towards the Residential Rooms

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices