MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Recreation] Tropical Swimming Pool
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Ryouta Project (Roleplay Club) »» [Recreation] Tropical Swimming Pool

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
03-17-12, 8:26 PM

Welcome to the tropical swimming pool, this is one of the pools available on Ryouta. I see, are you a first timer? Oh, feel free to enjoy the pool. Do order a drink from our friendly waiter, won't you?

Enjoy~

03-18-12, 8:41 AM

Water water everywhere, and not a drop to drink. Minna mused to herself after a graceful dive. She swam underwater to the shallow end and then came up for some air.

It's such a nice day~ She thought as she peered into the sky, wondering what to do as she lies back into the water, kicking lightly to move about in the water. It was so relaxing.

03-19-12, 4:50 PM

Luis Talavera

After wandering the ship a few minutes, Luis had still yet to find an area that looked like it lead to the rooms. He fingered the key in his pocket, "Maybe I should've asked for directions after all" Looking forward he seemed to approaching some sort of pool, as he got closer he realized that it was indeed a pool and an exotic looking one at that. Suddenly he though a dip sounded nice because he hadn't showered since he left his country; however he didnt own even one pair of swim trunks.

"Oh well, I can shower when I find my room, until then I should take a few photo's" Luis approached the pool, but as soon as he had gotten to the edge, he noticed a blonde haired girl kicking around in the water alone. "Of all the places" he muttered. Not that he minded another passenger enjoying the pool, but if he pulled out his camera and started taking photo's she could easily get the wrong idea! "Should I wait until she leaves" he wondered?"

03-20-12, 7:25 PM

Ana Nome:

She finally was done with unpacking her clothes and decided to check out the swimming pool. It was hot outside so the only thing she could think of was to get into water as fast as possible. Ana saw two people near the pool. One of them was a cute blond girl and a tall man with a camera. Without hesitation, Ana introduced herself.

" Hey! I'm Ana!"

03-20-12, 7:46 PM

Minna continued drifting in the pool and couldn't hear the girl, instead she was hoping that no one would arrive and recognize her from that one movie.

03-21-12, 4:36 AM

Maya Arradando

Maya had gotten onto the cruise ship with a happy spirit, here she was, hired for lifeguard, and even better, she could swim with the other people too!

Maya looked at the swimming pool and felt herself relax, it looked very nice, with a couple of people in it already!

"Enough time wasted, I want to splash!" She thought to herself.

Maya jumped into the water.

"CANNONBALL!"
Creator of all Cupcakes!!! At your service!

03-21-12, 4:48 AM

Minna squeaks in surprise as some water splashed her. Someone just HAD to cannonball, didn't they? She glares at the life guard.

03-21-12, 6:18 AM

He looks, from behind one of the many bushes that surrounds the swimming pool. Observing the rest who was enjoying themselves in the cooling water, as much as he wanted to join in, he is hesitant to do so. His raven black hair floats as a gust of wind blow through, exposing the fact that he was hiding.

"Oh dear, what should I do now?" He panicked and tripped over his own foot, causing more attention that shines like headlight on him.

03-21-12, 10:57 AM

Luis Talavera

"Hey! I'm Ana!" Luis heard as a girl about his age approached. It seemed as though there was more people around than he had first thought, now there was even a lifeguard. Apparently this pool might end up being a pretty crowded place, thus a place Luis didn't want to be.

"Hi, I'm Luis Talavera, it's good to meet you Ana" Luis still wasn't comfortable speaking anything but Spanish, but he would be able to get by. "It's pretty hot out here! Sadly I forgot to pack a swimsuit so I think I'll go inside the ship for some cooler air!" he said while shielding the sun from his eyes with his arm, "I hope you have fun at the pool, hopefully I'll see you around! with that Luis gave her a small wave, and headed towards the nearest entrance into the structure of the ship. Ana seemed rather nice and friendly and probably someone he would like, but right now he was here to take pictures, so he left the pool, still unsure of where he was going.

03-21-12, 10:58 AM

Maya Arredondo

Maya sheepishly looked at the student who was glaring at her, but it was worth it. Maya then noticed a student who fell and tripped over at the edge of the pool.

"Hey are you ok?" Maya yelled, as she jumped out of the water and went to help the poor kid up.

03-22-12, 3:58 AM

"I-I-I'm alright..'' He stuttered in response, he had not been in contact with humans for so long. This had been the first time he is so close to one, and a beautiful lady to boot. Although he looked young, he is almost thirty this year.

He shuns when he get caught by the water droplets, "S-sorry I'm allergic to water," he apologizes.

03-22-12, 4:30 AM

Maya Arredondo

Maya backs away hastily, "Sorry, I did not mean to. If I may ask though, what are you doing near a pool when you are? And what are you even doing on a cruise ship for that matter?"

Maya goes to get a towel to dry herself off, then helps the boy up.

03-22-12, 4:34 AM

"I'm just passing through, yarh," his words were caught in his throat as he searches for an excuse, "Just passing through," he replied with more determination this time.

"I'm on a holiday, that's all,"

03-22-12, 4:36 AM

Maya Arredondo

Maya looked at the boy with a suspisious look, she knew by now he was up to something, but did not know what.

She shrugged, something to save for the captain of the ship, "Ok then, what's your name? I work as the lifeguard here! I just love water!"

03-22-12, 4:41 AM

"Eh?" he was taken aback with the suspicious look the girl had on her face. It hurts to have someone doubting you when you aren't up to no good...

...at least not yet.

Still it was in plain sight how she enjoyed the water. "Erm, my name is Henrik, and I've not gotten your name yet,"

03-22-12, 7:52 AM

After Wandering around, Katsu finds the outdoor swimming pool. he looks up at the sky and feels the warmth from the sun and decides to roll up the sleeves on his shirt and undo the top two buttons.

Looking around the deck he notices a girl helping a young boy up, someone in the pool and another lady. He looks for a way past without getting in anyone's way to get to the railing to see the view of the sea. When he gets to the railing he pulls out a cigarette from its tin and puts it in his mouth. He doesn't light and just looks at the view and thinks to himself, "maybe I should have talked to the people I just sneaked past, but the view is amazing"

03-22-12, 11:17 AM

Maya Arredondo

Maya smiled at Henrik and replied, "It's nice to meet you Henrik! My name is Maya, I am the lifeguard here. I think you may already know that, but I am!"

Maya held out her hand to shake Henrik's.

03-22-12, 9:46 PM

Henrik looked at the hand that was reached out towards him, instinctively he backstepped a little, avoiding contact with it.

"Sorry I am not fond of human contact," he explains in a voice that is barely louder than a whisper.

03-23-12, 4:42 AM

Katsu puts away his cigarette without smoking it. He walks over to the pool and sits down at the edge dangling his feet over the edge and in the water.

As he's sitting there, he looks around at the people around the swimming pool thinking about how he ended up on this strange ship.

03-23-12, 9:21 AM

"Tuturu~" Mayushii hummed as she walked around. She eventually made her way into the pool area and she didn't even notice it. She wasn't paying attention, but she was going keep walking forward and fall into the pool.
[color=violet]Even Death has a heart
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices