Pages (2) 0.4 [1.4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Brave 10 Episode 11 Discussion

Mar 19, 2012 2:17 AM

tailsxyakumo said:
Damn, I knew Yuri was a girl after all

Ok so how did she learn to fight?

Mar 19, 2012 4:36 AM

Princess Yuri.. I was really sure that Yuri was a girl, since Saizo called her a girl on the first battle and in some episode (can't remember what ep o.o), but Saizo referred Yuri "her" instead of "him". o.o So, wooooow.
And Isanami! Finally, it's your time to kick some ass xD

Mar 19, 2012 8:18 AM

It cracked me up how the anime really went to such lengths to stay ambiguous about Yuri's gender what with the bubbles over his torso et al. And damn his voice actor is awesome, making Yuri sound even more like a woman during the Princess Yuri part (unless they got someone else to do that).

At first I thought the butler was voiced by Ono Daisuke, but gradually he sounded more like Toriumi Kosuke (and it made me laugh how he's voicing an Iga ninja in Brave 10 when he voiced a Kouga ninja in another anime).

Other than Isanami, I've definitely been enjoying this show. Can't wait to see how it gets wrapped up.

Mar 19, 2012 3:53 PM

wtf princess? but it sure was hilarious
can anyone blame me for loving kamanosuke

Mar 19, 2012 4:03 PM

I'm still a tad confused with Yuri?
Does this ep' confirm he/she is female, or do we take the setting into account and consider him/her an oppressed transexual?
Anyway - the fantasy setting was looked pretty, though it wouldn't be my thing either. :P

The ep' seemed to fly by too quick.
I'm guessing all are going to be fine in the end.

Mar 19, 2012 5:16 PM

Saizo said before she was a girl. Especially the hot springs episode. Either way they should just confirm it. Episode was shit they wasted 2 much time on Yuri. Then again they rushing episode so quick it.

Mar 19, 2012 6:24 PM

Lol this episode was poop.

Yuri's dream deal... what the fuck did I just watch?

Mr. Jamaica didn't even use his lightning? DERP.

The trash talking in this show is worse than any other shounen I've ever seen.

Only cool part was Isanami.

Mar 19, 2012 9:27 PM

DraconisMarch said:

Agree.

Worst episode by far. OF COURSE Ana has a dramatic backgroundstory, how could I ever expect something else, AHAHAHA!
Poor little thing, aww.

God, I hate this generic.

Mar 20, 2012 12:32 AM

dat illusion.

made this series great

Mar 20, 2012 3:09 AM

You guys are misunderstanding some things about kamanosuke, the illusion was cast by an enemy, which means the enemy had to make an assumption on what kind of illusion to create from looking at his opponent, since kamanosuke looks like a girl, the caster would have thought most girls would like a tale where they would meet their prince charming not knowing he may be a guy but then again the kamanosuke's behavior during the illusion was also questionable, as far as i'm concerned the guys gender is still under debate to all of us

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Mar 20, 2012 10:39 AM

WTF was all that princess crap stuff, it was f**kingt ridiculous and ugh...I don't wanna think about it !!

Mar 20, 2012 11:26 AM

i was hopin for a better animation, weak battles.
i think this will end with a 7/10 or less

Mar 20, 2012 12:46 PM

There was like 1 minute of progress and 24 minutes of Princess Yumi.
I was confused and wondering if I had skipped an episode or something.

After that I still had a little hope left but then Zoro got frozen.

The peak of this series so far was episode 9.

a woman with a beautiful face but an ugly heart... I know just the way to purify it

Mar 20, 2012 12:48 PM

Mhmm was ok episode i guess, though thought the Braves would make more of a comeback.

Well I actually thought the Princess Yuri thing was a flashback right at the beginning for a moment. That part was a little too long for my liking and I'm not sure whether if Yuri's a man or woman now lol.

Also I expected Jinpachi to use his lightning power against Anastasia, he was hardly trying.

Isanami took off her tiara, guess some crazy stuff going to happen. Wondering if she'll kill Hanzo and cause some destruction now. Well either way Saizo will save her, the Braves will make a come back.

Well finally on to the last episode.
Modified by -Deactivated-, Mar 20, 2012 12:52 PM

Mar 20, 2012 2:09 PM

Zee530 said:
You guys are misunderstanding some things about kamanosuke, the illusion was cast by an enemy, which means the enemy had to make an assumption on what kind of illusion to create from looking at his opponent, since kamanosuke looks like a girl, the caster would have thought most girls would like a tale where they would meet their prince charming not knowing he may be a guy but then again the kamanosuke's behavior during the illusion was also questionable, as far as i'm concerned the guys gender is still under debate to all of us

Agreed. Ultimately, kamanosuke's 'dream' is to fight Saito, which is why he(she?) broke the illusion.

Somewhat disappointed in this show during the latter half of the season. In particular I think the characters talk and 'angst' to much when they are fighting. Maybe that's just what these types of shows/stories do, which is why I tend not to watch them.

Mar 20, 2012 4:48 PM

I complained about lack of Kamanosuke action in previous episode and what i got here... certainly would have preferred him fighting more but well, can't get everything. The illusion stuff would have been funny if it hadn't dragged so mercilessly, and I think they are trying concealing Kamanosuke's gender too much.

At least Isanami is taking some action. Hopefully it won't turn out into another sob story like i-have-this-power-and-hate-myself-for-hurting-others later on.

Mar 20, 2012 5:17 PM

Yuri-hime xDD
Loved the Isanami's evil smile! ♥

{TCO}<- - - - - - - - - ->{CCO}

Mar 20, 2012 8:44 PM

Kamanosuke's illusion was damn funny and I was like WTF is going on? But then I realized it was an illusion. I'm still concerned as to whether Kamanosuke is a man or woman.

Isanami looks really freaky so I'm hoping for a nice ending <3

Mar 21, 2012 7:01 AM

Lulexiaa said:
This ending is SO going to be rushed >.<

Kinda wished we had more episodes! T.T

eh....about what I expected from a 12 episode series
could've been really good if it weren't so short

Mar 21, 2012 2:21 PM

Yuri fight was fun... But...
Amazing budget you can tell. Proof in the spoiler:

The animation was never really that good in this show. But in this episode it was absolute garbage. It made the episode almost unwatchable.
The only good thing was the end. Nice little cliffhanger :)

Still 2/5. And I am happy that this show ends next week.

Sent with Mal Updater

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

Mar 21, 2012 5:04 PM

Best episode so far, and all because we got to see Yuri as a princess and Saizo as his butler.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network

Mar 22, 2012 3:47 PM

Ugh this awful pacing... I "love" how they completely forgot about Date. This story is all over the place, the only thing I'm truly enjoying is the epic action. (oh and seiyuu, but that's a given)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mar 22, 2012 5:40 PM

Is it just me, or were the fight scene animations complete shit?

got damn

Mar 23, 2012 8:36 PM

Dudewitbow said:
I've never been so confused by a gender of a character this many times.

^ikr XD what the heck is her/his gender?! grrr killing me.

Princess Yuri was halrious xD i was so confuse when i watched it. I had to check my page twice to make sure i wasnt on another anime with the same animation.
go evil dark side!
:( so sad that next is last episode. and it's gona be a rush one at that -__-

Mar 25, 2012 3:20 AM

The part with the princess was very funny, fighting parts were fine. Isanami finally awakened her power.
I still think the ice girl will eventually help them, and that Saizo will stop Isanami.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

Mar 25, 2012 4:44 AM

someone clear this up for me. so, le me goes to gogoanime's website and I see Brave 10 episode 13...O_O Is this true?

Or is it a mistake?

An OVA?

SOMETHING?

I know it won't be true but someone please confirm it.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!

Mar 26, 2012 2:22 AM

Kuchenlight said:
DraconisMarch said:

Agree.

Worst episode by far. OF COURSE Ana has a dramatic backgroundstory, how could I ever expect something else, AHAHAHA!
Poor little thing, aww.

God, I hate this generic.

Now, what do you have to say for yourself?! o /
Tho, I agree. Generic shit is generic, but at least Brave 10 avoids the most generic story in the kingdom of generic.

That said, without generic shit we wouldn't have stuff to watch because anime's charm point is character development and story. Even if an anime has a good story, with bad character development, people will just shoot it down with that.

Mar 27, 2012 5:12 PM

First half was like watching a completely different show!

Apr 1, 2012 12:23 PM
News Team
I'm still confused on his/her gender :x

Apr 2, 2012 5:56 PM

Lol, Kamanosuke calling 'Ameharu' Squirmy. xD

ROFL Princess!Yuri. Oh god. xD Love how 'she' stabbed 'her Prince'. If that had been a real Harlequin, it'd have been an interesting story, especially with Saizou.

I don't see how they can wrap everything up in one more episode now...
眠れないのは君のせい

Apr 21, 2012 9:04 PM

hah I knew it was a girl.

holy shit rushed ending time.

Apr 21, 2012 10:45 PM

only 2/5
still nothing special :(

the best moments:

Apr 27, 2012 2:54 PM

Dudewitbow said:

So confused and so O_O.That was really a wtf illusion thing.

Isanami going all evil smile and black on us. Now is a good time to start running.

Cratex said:
Zee530 said:

Agreed. Ultimately, kamanosuke's 'dream' is to fight Saito, which is why he(she?) broke the illusion.

Somewhat disappointed in this show during the latter half of the season. In particular I think the characters talk and 'angst' to much when they are fighting. Maybe that's just what these types of shows/stories do, which is why I tend not to watch them.

But if it's really a male shouldn't such an illusion seem stupid to him/her from the start and break it immediately?

Apr 30, 2012 1:22 PM

Loved it.

Jul 25, 2012 8:02 PM

i just came here to confirm that yuri is a girl. That's weird: guy voice, guy looks...but a female?

Dam. I was getting exciting over the pairing of Yuri x Saizo lol
Hey! I administer the clubs below. Please feel free to join :)
Click the banners to view the clubs...

Jul 28, 2012 5:25 AM

Kami565 said:
WHAT DID I JUST WATCH??? O.O xDD
Exactly what I was thinking.
Not surprised they targeted Yuri mentally - he seems to have some weaknesses there... And then I thought "Yay, he's gonna kick their ass because they misjudged them", but then he went down really fast.

Dudewitbow said:
I think it makes it interesting.
But then, I'm not really confused. Probably because people think I behave like a guy or that I'm at least lesbian, just because I don't behave how they think I should be. For most things typically female you don't need a vagina, and for most things typically male you don't need a penis.

Monad said:
But if it's really a male shouldn't such an illusion seem stupid to him/her from the start and break it immediately?
Yeah, sure. And girls should like princess dresses and shoes and flowers and all glittering, fluffy things...

Takashi981 said:
When I saw him I was like :"Holy shit, it's Sebastian!!"
Me, too. And I don't even like Black Butler.

Battles were a bit weak, too much talk.
So Anastasia is THAT Anastasia, eh? But the part with the "come on, all women want som warmth" was too cliché. And Isanami will probably go back to the helpless little girl, because that's how it's supposed to be.

Nov 17, 2012 2:46 AM

Ohoho, Isanami's powers have awoken.

Say something.

Sep 20, 2013 7:02 AM

"Hontou? Ofuro wa daisuki!"
Loool at that cute Kamanosuke.

May 23, 2014 2:35 AM

Takashi981 said:

jenanime said:

"Her" illusion butler was pretty hot haha ;). Reminded me of Kuroshitsuji's Sebastian :D.

When I saw him I was like :"Holy shit, it's Sebastian!!"

+1

I don't want Isanami to be the strongest "oh so important", I don't like her. ):
Jack-freakin'-Rakan!

Pages (2) 0.4 [1.4]