MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Brave 10 Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Brave 10 »» Brave 10 Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Brave 10 Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

27 44.26%
4 out of 5: Liked it

11 18.03%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 18.03%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

8 13.11%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 6.56%
Voters: 61

03-19-12, 2:17 AM

tailsxyakumo said:
Damn, I knew Yuri was a girl after all

Ok so how did she learn to fight?

03-19-12, 4:36 AM

Princess Yuri.. I was really sure that Yuri was a girl, since Saizo called her a girl on the first battle and in some episode (can't remember what ep o.o), but Saizo referred Yuri "her" instead of "him". o.o So, wooooow.
And Isanami! Finally, it's your time to kick some ass xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

03-19-12, 8:18 AM

It cracked me up how the anime really went to such lengths to stay ambiguous about Yuri's gender what with the bubbles over his torso et al. And damn his voice actor is awesome, making Yuri sound even more like a woman during the Princess Yuri part (unless they got someone else to do that).

At first I thought the butler was voiced by Ono Daisuke, but gradually he sounded more like Toriumi Kosuke (and it made me laugh how he's voicing an Iga ninja in Brave 10 when he voiced a Kouga ninja in another anime).

Other than Isanami, I've definitely been enjoying this show. Can't wait to see how it gets wrapped up.

03-19-12, 3:53 PM

wtf princess? but it sure was hilarious
can anyone blame me for loving kamanosuke

03-19-12, 4:03 PM

I'm still a tad confused with Yuri?
Does this ep' confirm he/she is female, or do we take the setting into account and consider him/her an oppressed transexual?
Anyway - the fantasy setting was looked pretty, though it wouldn't be my thing either. :P

The ep' seemed to fly by too quick.
I'm guessing all are going to be fine in the end.

03-19-12, 5:16 PM

Saizo said before she was a girl. Especially the hot springs episode. Either way they should just confirm it. Episode was shit they wasted 2 much time on Yuri. Then again they rushing episode so quick it.

03-19-12, 6:24 PM

Lol this episode was poop.

Yuri's dream deal... what the fuck did I just watch?

Mr. Jamaica didn't even use his lightning? DERP.

The trash talking in this show is worse than any other shounen I've ever seen.

Only cool part was Isanami.

03-19-12, 9:27 PM

DraconisMarch said:
Lol this episode was poop.

Yuri's dream deal... what the fuck did I just watch?

Mr. Jamaica didn't even use his lightning? DERP.

The trash talking in this show is worse than any other shounen I've ever seen.

Only cool part was Isanami.

Agree.

Worst episode by far. OF COURSE Ana has a dramatic backgroundstory, how could I ever expect something else, AHAHAHA!
Poor little thing, aww.

God, I hate this generic.

03-20-12, 12:32 AM

dat illusion.

made this series great

03-20-12, 3:09 AM

You guys are misunderstanding some things about kamanosuke, the illusion was cast by an enemy, which means the enemy had to make an assumption on what kind of illusion to create from looking at his opponent, since kamanosuke looks like a girl, the caster would have thought most girls would like a tale where they would meet their prince charming not knowing he may be a guy but then again the kamanosuke's behavior during the illusion was also questionable, as far as i'm concerned the guys gender is still under debate to all of us

03-20-12, 10:39 AM

WTF was all that princess crap stuff, it was f**kingt ridiculous and ugh...I don't wanna think about it !!

03-20-12, 11:26 AM

i was hopin for a better animation, weak battles.
i think this will end with a 7/10 or less

03-20-12, 12:46 PM

There was like 1 minute of progress and 24 minutes of Princess Yumi.
I was confused and wondering if I had skipped an episode or something.

After that I still had a little hope left but then Zoro got frozen.

The peak of this series so far was episode 9.

03-20-12, 12:48 PM

Mhmm was ok episode i guess, though thought the Braves would make more of a comeback.

Well I actually thought the Princess Yuri thing was a flashback right at the beginning for a moment. That part was a little too long for my liking and I'm not sure whether if Yuri's a man or woman now lol.

Also I expected Jinpachi to use his lightning power against Anastasia, he was hardly trying.

Isanami took off her tiara, guess some crazy stuff going to happen. Wondering if she'll kill Hanzo and cause some destruction now. Well either way Saizo will save her, the Braves will make a come back.

Well finally on to the last episode.
Modified by GhostSam, 03-20-12, 12:52 PM

03-20-12, 2:09 PM

Zee530 said:
You guys are misunderstanding some things about kamanosuke, the illusion was cast by an enemy, which means the enemy had to make an assumption on what kind of illusion to create from looking at his opponent, since kamanosuke looks like a girl, the caster would have thought most girls would like a tale where they would meet their prince charming not knowing he may be a guy but then again the kamanosuke's behavior during the illusion was also questionable, as far as i'm concerned the guys gender is still under debate to all of us

Agreed. Ultimately, kamanosuke's 'dream' is to fight Saito, which is why he(she?) broke the illusion.

Somewhat disappointed in this show during the latter half of the season. In particular I think the characters talk and 'angst' to much when they are fighting. Maybe that's just what these types of shows/stories do, which is why I tend not to watch them.

03-20-12, 4:48 PM

I complained about lack of Kamanosuke action in previous episode and what i got here... certainly would have preferred him fighting more but well, can't get everything. The illusion stuff would have been funny if it hadn't dragged so mercilessly, and I think they are trying concealing Kamanosuke's gender too much.

At least Isanami is taking some action. Hopefully it won't turn out into another sob story like i-have-this-power-and-hate-myself-for-hurting-others later on.

03-20-12, 5:17 PM

Yuri-hime xDD
Loved the Isanami's evil smile! ♥

03-20-12, 8:44 PM

Kamanosuke's illusion was damn funny and I was like WTF is going on? But then I realized it was an illusion. I'm still concerned as to whether Kamanosuke is a man or woman.

Isanami looks really freaky so I'm hoping for a nice ending <3

03-21-12, 7:01 AM

Lulexiaa said:
This ending is SO going to be rushed >.<

Kinda wished we had more episodes! T.T

eh....about what I expected from a 12 episode series
could've been really good if it weren't so short

03-21-12, 2:21 PM

Yuri fight was fun... But...
Amazing budget you can tell. Proof in the spoiler:

The animation was never really that good in this show. But in this episode it was absolute garbage. It made the episode almost unwatchable.
The only good thing was the end. Nice little cliffhanger :)

Still 2/5. And I am happy that this show ends next week.

Sent with Mal Updater

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices