MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nisemonogatari Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nisemonogatari »» Nisemonogatari Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Nisemonogatari Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

396 67.69%
4 out of 5: Liked it

118 20.17%
3 out of 5: It was OK

51 8.72%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

15 2.56%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 0.85%
Voters: 585

03-17-12, 11:15 AM

Epic ending is epic; Araragi was boss this episode, i liked how he handled the situation from beginning to end, his talk about evil was bad ass at the end also; bringing up the interesting philosophy of fundamental evil; i guess in the end becoming evil to destroy the greater evil. Senjougaharas hair T_T; only bad part of the episode even if we could see it coming a mile away... well it seems like there wnt be much Senjougahara for a while, since she wnt be in Kizumonogatari, and if i'm right the next project after is Nekomonogatari (Hanekawa's story) so she wnt be in that either; if i remember she isn't in many of the novels, since each novel focuses on the most part on the other characters.

Shinobu was awesome, this episode was a good set up for the movie; even better to think that she wasn't even close to full strength, seeing vampire fights animated is going to be bad ass.

To be continued well... there are more confirmed projects ,one being the prequel Kizumonogatari set to come out this year, so its expected. Can't wait!
Modified by InfiniteDestiny, 03-17-12, 11:19 AM

03-17-12, 11:17 AM

That ending....;A;

Debating over giving this a 9 or 10, I'll stick to 9 right now.

03-17-12, 11:22 AM

ClementIV said:
Is it just me or is someone else feeling unsatisfied with the "ending"?

I have a feeling that they are going to take a page Bakemonogatari and release a real ending a year from now.

Still I enjoyed Koyomi's "fight" with Yozuru, even though Koyomi ended up being the punching bag.

I would have given this an 8 but since there were some memorable episodes I give it a 9/10. lol

It's not over. We still have kizumonogatari.

03-17-12, 11:25 AM

Was a good episode, I'm platinum sad it was the last. :(

03-17-12, 11:26 AM

Win. Monogatari series are always a win for me, 10/10 without a doubt, yes it might have some flaws along the way, dragging the karen part a little bit too long and the tsukihi part a little bit too short. But hey, we have a hot shinobu who talkes in this series instead of the quiet shinobu in bakemonogatari. Although i would be more happy if they showed a little bit more of gahara, as well as keeping hanekawa, karen and gahara's hair at their original length.

BUT STILL. GOOD EPISODE AND GOOD SERIES. And as usual good OPs and nice ED. Now i seriously cant wait for the new prequel/sequel to come out. I'll just have to try my best to prevent myself from reading the novel to spoil everything before that.

* Oh yeah, and the background music they played for a few times in this episode, the platinium disco, surprisingly fits into the scenes to damn well. Good job shaft. You the winner.
Modified by Kiev, 03-17-12, 11:31 AM

03-17-12, 11:41 AM

Liked it a lot, now waiting for next Gatari adaption.

But Gahara-san nooo. ;A;

03-17-12, 11:44 AM

I really enjoyed that ending. Fantastic show.
Araragi's fight was an exciting watch, though i wish they showed Shinobu's. I'm not sure how i feel about adult Shinobu. I kind of wish she remained as a child, but i don't dislike her as an adult. The doughnut jacket made me laugh.
Philosophy is always a great plus. Also incest. And the opening scene explaining the phoenix was neat.
A bit disappointed they didn't show Senjougahara and when she cut her hair, but the scene on the beach at the very end was nice. I like her with short hair.

Now to wait for Kizu, which will take too long. :(
And other adaptations if they start making them.

03-17-12, 11:45 AM

i love this series, definitely waiting for more.

did anyone else thought of why was he looking for scars that supposedly have been there in the last episode? kind of didnt go with the story if tsukihi was born a phoenix who regenerates. gotta watch that episode again
"....i am the villain in this story"

03-17-12, 11:56 AM

I was expecting more action, too much talking and really stupid jokes. At least I enjoyed the last 2 episodes. 4/10

03-17-12, 11:58 AM

"Isn't it hot, having a sister who's not your real sister?!?"

I'm surprised how fast everything was wrapped up.

Senjougahara with short hair is fabulous. Then again I've always been a fan of characters with short hair.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.

03-17-12, 12:13 PM

I thought the graphics and music in the opening segment were incredible! :D

So will there actually be a direct sequel to this series?

Grown-up Shinobu was smokin hooot! Really looking forward to Kizumonogatari now! :)
Modified by jenanime, 03-17-12, 12:43 PM

03-17-12, 12:15 PM

Loved the show; but not enough gahara and her short made me give it a 9/10; still loved the beach scene at the end

03-17-12, 12:19 PM

I like the relationship between the Araragi siblings.. how Karen could answer instantly when Koyomi asked her if she could die for them.. and of course we all know Koyomi would do that as well. It's a heartwarming feeling.. :))

Anyway, this episode just made me want more ><.. Shinobu in that form was awesome :D.. The way she laughed and Yotsugi couldn't even scratch her.. She's dominating! and of course now, I'm waiting for the Kizumonogatari movie although I think it would take a year or more for it to be subbed T__T..

Koyomi on the other hand.. was beaten to death, in the two fights of this series, I only saw Koyomi getting beat up.. will he ever be on the other side of the table next time?.. xD

Series was good.. if any other gatari series gets animated.. I'm still gonna watch. 9/10 for Nisemonogatari.

03-17-12, 12:20 PM

It was quite a good show, but I still feel like it's "lacking" compared to Bakemonogatari.

Overall it isn't nearly as impressive as its prequel and it definitely suffers from Shaft's typical "sequel not being as good as the prequel" ordeal.
Ok™

03-17-12, 12:24 PM

Koyomi got FUCKED UP.

Episode score = 2/5

Series score = 5/10

bakuramariks said:
Gahara with short hair is horrible.

It was just plain ugly.
Modified by Kimura, 03-17-12, 5:59 PM

03-17-12, 12:24 PM

I think that the series deserve an 8 or 9 since I loved the Bake (which I gave a 10 because I enjoyed it a lot), but I think they ended it in a nicer way than the Tsubasa Cat arc in Bake. So I gave this series a 10 for ending it more properly.

Now on the episode, can't believe Kaiki, Kagenui, and Oshino are friends!

Kagenui - the good side
Oshino - the neutral side
Kaiki - the evil side

What a nice triangle! Hoo!

Shinobu is so hot! I wish they have shown their fight even a little though.
And Araragi is so useless in fighting.

And love Senjougahara at the end.

Can anybody tell me why does it say to be continued at the end? Will it have a continuation? If it do, I cannot wait for it to go out! LOVE NISEMONOGATARI!

03-17-12, 12:26 PM

Great episode,fundamental evil.

Awesome way to end the series,Araragi really was badass this episode.

At first we got a little fanservice with him kissing Tsukihi even that wasnt really a kiss like he say...is just family.

Watching Shinobu in adult form was great also good promotion for Kizumonogatari later this year...cant wait for the movie!!

Now the fight of Araragi was great to watch as always the animation was great and the fight itself was amazing but the talking was superb not only presenting 2 theories of human nature but also showing what is family....we lie,fight,some times even hate each other but at the end will always try what we can for them its just a stupid love that we want our family to be happy....that is family....
Modified by Kimura, 03-17-12, 6:00 PM

03-17-12, 12:31 PM

gahara short hair....
i'm in rage mode...why!!!!!!
lucky that kanbaru grows her hair huhu

03-17-12, 12:33 PM

Older Shinobu and short-haired Senjougahara? Fuck yes. I haven't read any of the other monogatari series so I personally don't know what to expect of the "to be continued" screen at the end. Nonetheless, anticipating the next installment and of course Kizumono.

edit: Just found out that one of the next animations will have a new original script by NisiOisin.
Modified by itbeYK, 03-17-12, 1:44 PM

03-17-12, 12:34 PM

I liked it.

It went from beating Araragi to a pulp, to a discussion about the value of something real vs. a fake.
I can see why some of people found it anti-climatic.
Yeah they probably could have shown more fighting.

Personally I enjoy the dialogue.
All throughout the series, it was never dull or boring to me.
9/10 for me.

Those haircuts aren't really working. Especially Karen.
4/10 for their hair.

Lots of comments about lack of Senjougahara.
I know she is a favorite but damn.
Not even Tsukihi got decent screentime in her own arc and you want other people to show up.

Pages (17) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices