MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Nisemonogatari Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Nisemonogatari »» Nisemonogatari Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (17) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Nisemonogatari Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

400 67.80%
4 out of 5: Liked it

119 20.17%
3 out of 5: It was OK

51 8.64%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

15 2.54%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 0.85%
Voters: 590

04-08-12, 1:55 AM

Tsukihi Phoenix conflict ends, I wonder if Nisemonogatari will get the Bakemonogatari treatment with extra web release episodes.

It doesn't really matter if Tsukihi was never human to begin with, she's still Koyomi and Karen's beloved little sister. I thought the two teams were going to go for a draw with both one win and one loss, but you gotta hand it to Koyomi for refusing to give up to Yozuru. Shinobu taught Yotsugi a lesson on respecting her "elders".

It's clear how much Koyomi loves his sisters, going so much as to get his ass royally handed to him, and yet win the fight in the way only he can. Nobody messes with the Araragi family. "That's how family works."

Though I have to admit that the author's war on beautiful long hair has me platinum mad. Well, it'll all grow back eventually. If he lets them.

04-08-12, 7:09 PM

SayakaMagica said:

It's clear how much Koyomi loves his sisters, going so much as to get his ass royally handed to him, and yet win the fight in the way only he can. Nobody messes with the Araragi family. "That's how family works."

Araragi has a good chance of winning such a fight, he was never fighting Yozuru seriously to begin with and anyone that knows why from the novels would agree with me. He also states himself that he never intended to kill her, though this is not viable evidence for my original point.

04-09-12, 4:06 PM

happySoul said:
Wow. Awesome ending. Who was that at the end, though? Hitagi with cut hair?

Who was it? :)

04-11-12, 9:07 AM

Am I the only one that likes Senjougahara with her short hair?

Actually, I like them all with their hair short, it's cute. Specially Hanekawa.

Kanbaru looks better with her hair long though.
No.

04-16-12, 2:06 AM

I feel like this "season" or whatever you want to call it, was very lacking compared to 'Bakemonogatari'.

There are many reasons, but the top has to be the ANTI-CLIMATIC ending to both arcs.

It just seems like it was all HAX, yes, the same way Shounen does it's stories....sorry, but I really feel that way.

The way they ended the Karen arc just bothers me so damn much, it was literally all talk and nothing to show for it. At least this arc had a better conclusion but at the same time it seemed very contrived and not logical with the way this "world" operates.

Despite this grievance, I'm going to give that a pass because this series is much more than just telling a story.

It's one of the most unique and entertaining shows in a sea of generic and utterly bad anime.

Overall, the top character (Once again) was Koyomi Araragi, he really is what makes this anime so damn fun to watch.

Although, I feel Karen really made a huge fanbase (especially with the FAMOUS TOOTHBRUSH episode).

In Conclusion, I'm very pleased with Nisemonogatari, it didn't live up to what Bakemonogatari was, but then again I don't think there was any way it would've been better.

As an ecchi fan, I loved all the ecchi scenes, I loved Karen, and all the other girls.

9/10....I feel like I might be giving this series a higher rating than it deserves.

Then again, Shinobu and Karen were just too delicious :D
Modified by ichigo03, 04-16-12, 2:11 AM

04-17-12, 7:57 AM

What's with this whole "the author hates long hair" rubbish? If that was true, Senjougahara and Tsubasa would have never had long hair in the first place. They cut their hair (along with Nadeko) becuase Koyomi has a fetish for short hair.

04-18-12, 11:59 PM

Well, let's hope the next monogatari series is much better than this one.

It's a shame Nisiosin's characters still suffer from notshuttingthefuckup-itis.

04-23-12, 12:23 AM

is nisemonogatari the second part of bakemonogatari?
cuz` I just finished both.. what`ll be next? XD
I can`t wait XD

04-27-12, 3:16 AM

Mormegil said:
Well, let's hope the next monogatari series is much better than this one.

It's a shame Nisiosin's characters still suffer from notshuttingthefuckup-itis.

It'd be hard to be worse than this series.
The pacing completely blew my mind, they could've wrapped this whole series up in 4 episodes, if that.

04-27-12, 6:16 PM

Shinobu is too darn epic, in every conceivable way. Can't wait for Kizumonogatari!

04-29-12, 6:26 PM

awesome end to the season.

can't wait for the next season.

really enjoyed the bgm and animation, 10/10

hey hey, do you have smoked cheeze?
Nyoro~n

05-02-12, 1:31 PM

This one was much better than its prequel.

05-06-12, 10:14 AM

I don't get it, did Senjougahara end the relationship with araragi? What happened to her? I don't understand, did I forget something while extending the watch times between episodes? I'm confused as hell. Then he said that he had a girlfriend at the end I don't get it? Who was that girl?

Edit: OH I'm dumb, that was her with short hair but her hair was gorgeous :(... Argh I didn't think she was serious... I want to see more of her with short hair now... See how she's changed.
Modified by AnarchyLena, 05-06-12, 10:26 AM

05-28-12, 2:01 AM

First, Karen... Short Hair. Then Senjougahara... SHORT HAIR TOO!!!? I'M PLATINUM MAD!

9/10

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

06-04-12, 9:20 PM

So Kanbaru grows out her hair and then all the other girls cut theirs short? -__- With the exception of Karen however, everyone looks nice with the short hair. As long as Shinobu never cuts her hair. Speaking of her, she was awesome in her adult form!

This series was just as good as Bakemono imo.

06-07-12, 3:42 PM

What happened with Senjougahara's hair? Not good!

Amaaaaaaaaazing anime...too funny, amazing art, fanarts great as well and even better than Bakemonogatari.
I really loved it!

10/10

06-11-12, 7:19 PM

Amazing.Amazing.Amazing.Enjoyed every single episode, had a lot of laugh and ''OMG EPIC'' moments everywhere.
Now im waiting for Koimonogatari and Onimonogatari animated version!.

10/10

06-26-12, 10:06 PM

Good episode, however, I was expecting to see Shinobu fight, ah well.

Liked the season a lot more than I did with Bake*, probably cause I got used to the style with Bake*.

Looking forward to more in the future.

4/5 for the ep.
9.5/10 rounded to 10 for the series. :)

07-06-12, 7:52 PM

I was really surprise to see what happen to her sister at the end of the episode :O And the battle was pretty awesome too....though every time i see Araragi Koyom bleeds i feel kinda scared that he might die 0,o Also SHINOBU OSHINO grown up :D she looks sexy *o*

Anyway 9.5/10 for this anime <3 Loved this anime ^.^ Hoping for season 3~

PS: Collecting its Figure ^0^

07-17-12, 9:14 AM

They really rushed things with Tsukihi's arc, especially at the climax. Kagenui's retreat was too forced to feel like a rational conclusion to the fight. I did like Shinobu's powered-up form; she was awesome as hell. It's a shame we didn't actually get to see her fight against the minion though.

For me, Nisemonogatari was nearly as enjoyable as its prequel. The only thing that let me down is the sudden change in pace in the final arc and the introduction of gratuitous detail that had no real contribution to the plot.

Pages (17) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices