MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zero no Tsukaima F »» Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

62 62.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

23 23.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 9.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 5.00%
Voters: 100

03-17-12, 6:23 PM

Uhm, that was...

03-17-12, 6:33 PM

Saito should have been holding on to Louise a little stronger and either pulled her through or at the very least keep the gate open... That's good ol' Zero no Tsukaima drama for ya. I'm going to guess Saito will find a way back, they would not spoiler anything good on the last episode preview. I wonder how they planned on acquiring military grade weapons in Saito's world, anyway. It isn't like you can just walk up somewhere and buy one..

Since he still has his Gandalfr runes, I am going to predict a Gunda- I mean plane jack. If he gets a hold of any modern 4th/5th gen fighter aircraft (F-14, F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22 - But looking at the Japanese Air Force planes**, my guess would be the Mitsubishi F-15J or possibly Mitsubishi F-2) he will wreck that dragon's face. A nuke would do the job nicely... but I really really doubt they would use a nuclear weapon on a Japanese show.. just because of the implications and all. Still, some sidewinders and some AMRAAMs would at the very least greatly weaken the ancient dragon. Can you say dragon/fighter dogfight? My guess is he will have to eject at the end of the battle due to damage to his vehicle, Louise comes running up to his escape pod and they embrace.

And they lived happily ever after...

** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Force - Look at the combat aircraft, they still have the F-4 Phantom (the one we saw in Lukshana's Oasis) in use... but the other two are much more powerful. Guess we'll see in a week.
Modified by styr, 03-17-12, 6:51 PM
Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work.

03-17-12, 6:51 PM

I find it really sad that a dude that killed thousands of soldiers a few seasons back would get beat it up 3 street thugs.

Only 1 episode left...I feel like its gonna be rushed as hell.

03-17-12, 7:13 PM

My speculations where spot on. The time Saito proposed the plan of taking a military plane and missile from his real world, I knew that Louise will make him stay there. Can't wait how this anime would end.

03-17-12, 8:06 PM

styr said:
Saito should have been holding on to Louise a little stronger and either pulled her through or at the very least keep the gate open... That's good ol' Zero no Tsukaima drama for ya. I'm going to guess Saito will find a way back, they would not spoiler anything good on the last episode preview. I wonder how they planned on acquiring military grade weapons in Saito's world, anyway. It isn't like you can just walk up somewhere and buy one..

Since he still has his Gandalfr runes, I am going to predict a Gunda- I mean plane jack. If he gets a hold of any modern 4th/5th gen fighter aircraft (F-14, F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22 - But looking at the Japanese Air Force planes**, my guess would be the Mitsubishi F-15J or possibly Mitsubishi F-2) he will wreck that dragon's face. A nuke would do the job nicely... but I really really doubt they would use a nuclear weapon on a Japanese show.. just because of the implications and all. Still, some sidewinders and some AMRAAMs would at the very least greatly weaken the ancient dragon. Can you say dragon/fighter dogfight? My guess is he will have to eject at the end of the battle due to damage to his vehicle, Louise comes running up to his escape pod and they embrace.

And they lived happily ever after...

** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Force - Look at the combat aircraft, they still have the F-4 Phantom (the one we saw in Lukshana's Oasis) in use... but the other two are much more powerful. Guess we'll see in a week.

All of that sounds SUPER SEXY. But wouldn't a nuclear missile cause a fallout? He'd be best off equipped with an FAEB. (Fuel Air Explosive Bomb) Now THAT would dominate the stupid dragon...piece of shit.
"Above and Beyond the Call"

03-17-12, 8:09 PM

DAMN!! I really loved Louise saying 'I love you'!!!
But I feel touched when she had to leave Saito behind with heavy thought.

So final episode...next week huh? Can't wait anymore!

03-17-12, 8:10 PM

Louise your so cruel. How could you do that to Saito? D: Get him back.

03-17-12, 8:19 PM

Geez, 1 more episode left...
It's going to be definitely going to feel rushed I bet
Hopefully the ending isn't going to be half-assed, else they're going to get a lot of flak, though after 4 seasons, they hopefully know not to make it suck.... maybe :|..

another week of waiting
fffffffffffffffff-

03-17-12, 8:40 PM

Well, picking up from last time...looks like the cavalry has a plan to kick that dragon's ass.

I kinda predicted this:

Poor Saito :(

and LOL, look who's back:

Well, next week for the grand finale, can't fucking wait.

03-17-12, 9:12 PM

HammersFan10 said:
Just like Fairy Tail, the mangakka was running out of ideas and just thought "Hey I know, I'll just through in a dragon into the story! Genius!". I'm really getting tires of bad writing in anime series. This, Shakugan no Shana, Aquarion Evol, Guilty Crown, Zenki Sesshou Symphogear, and that's just from this season...

You do not know what you are talking about, do you?

First: It started from a light novel
Second: The last few episode is not following the light novel, as the sword was broken by an assassin sent to kill Saito instead in the light novel.

Thus, what have you been going on and on about since just now? Blame the studio if you want to blame, stop your tactless blaming of the writer, mongrel.

P.S: Light novel are not written by mangakka, mind you.
Modified by Sharurumagne, 03-17-12, 9:20 PM

03-17-12, 9:50 PM

With only one episode left, I'm sure it's going to be half-assed, and Louise and Saito will have their usual harem-hijinks. I really hope it's not, but knowing JC Staff, I wouldn't be surprised.
Louise really needs a hug right now, poor girl

03-17-12, 9:52 PM

benevolentfather said:
I kinda want that dragon to win...just cuz.
yep, it would certainly spice things up... worst season of them all so far :(

03-17-12, 10:05 PM

Oh god.. I have no idea how they are going to end this >.< But seriously, if they end this with the classic kiss and "we are going to be together forever" and then Saito gets chased by all the girls.. someone's going to get hit in the face :3

03-17-12, 11:04 PM

LOUISE!!!! I WANT TO HUG YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!

It was sad and i really feel sad but....i was pretty much saying this...

Soooooo unnecessary it,since its obvious that he will be back next episode and save the day they will kill the dragon and then Louise and Saito will hug maybe a kiss and then!!!! HAREM ENDING "YAY"!!!!

I think many people see this ending...and expect it since is JC.....

So good series could be but they just made mistake after mistake this season....o well hope at least i am wrong and get Louise ending......YOU BETTER DO IT AT LEAST JC if no...

03-17-12, 11:51 PM

Yeah, kind of expected this. Agreeing with the harem end and all.

One big issue with the whole "plan." Doesn't Saito remember that he's your average Japanese young adult, who has not joined the military? I'm smelling plot hole if he can just waltz in and steal a fighter jet that is armed as well as ready to go, mind you.

Actual military personnel wouldn't let him anywhere near the tarmac.

I'm seeing the getting back and saving the day like it's the size of the Moon, but I'd even take the "surprise, we have a FlaK 88 just lying around" over stupid way to jack plane and magic his way back.

On another note: he's been gone from Japan for quite awhile. Unless he was teleported back to the same day as well, there would either be no place for him (looking at this as if he's full on stuck there) to stay or he'd be missing for over a year (iirc). That would be fun to explain to those who know him.

Giving them one thing: Saito was unarmed against the thugs, nor did they really have a weapon for him to steal and use. His powers wouldn't help. Although, he should have done somewhat better due to training and the like, he may be having some effects from giving away his energy.

I still think the series was entertaining and I'll watch the ending as well as still be entertained, but this ending is just "Plotholes the Ending." If even I can call them, they're pretty obvious.

03-18-12, 12:29 AM

fuckk last ep gonna be rushed wtf@@@@

03-18-12, 12:29 AM

I liked the episode, and I even liked the fact that Saito finally made it back home.

HOWEVER....predictable ending is very predictable!!!

Saito will somehow make it back, help defeat the dragon, marry Louise and live happily ever after.

Or

Saito will somehow make it back, help defeat the dragon, and we have a shitty Harem ending.

^I WILL BET MONEY, THAT'S HOW IT ENDS!

03-18-12, 12:34 AM

ohh..cm'mon that was anit-climatic
but im hoping more for the last episode...i hope it wont disapoint me

03-18-12, 1:47 AM

Saito got beat up & here I thought that he has become stronger...

03-18-12, 2:26 AM

Why past tense Louise? I got teary-eyed. It was a bittersweet moment and I'm a sucker for those. With the piano version of I Say Yes, I can't help but feel sad.
Really curious as to what ending they will give us. Looking forward to the next episode.

The shota nii-san of the mercenaries was that friendly and smiling? Ehhh.

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices