MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Romance Anime Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Romansu Anime/Manga Fanatics »» Romance Anime Discussion

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
09-03-12, 7:32 PM

Larcenist said:
After watching/reading enough anime/manga you will begin to hate certain personalities, and then you will be bothered by a whole lot more than you were when you started watching.

Well, I've watched my fair share, but seeing as you've watched more than I have I guess you probably know better.
Wecc said:
All Hail HaXXspetten King of the Loli Traps!

09-06-12, 5:05 AM

hmm anyone have a good list of romance /harem anime? Can't find any good ones atm :/ chou

09-06-12, 6:54 AM

Raikenzera said:
Well, I've watched my fair share, but seeing as you've watched more than I have I guess you probably know better.

You should probably not read too much into my words on this topic since it will be very different based on personalities. You might just have a lot easier to deal with things I find annoying, who knows.

09-06-12, 12:32 PM

lijin881 said:
hmm anyone have a good list of romance /harem anime? Can't find any good ones atm :/ chou

I don't have a list of harems, but I can make a couple suggestions. Hidan no Aria is probably one of my favorite harems, if not my favorite. A lot of people didn't like it, but I really enjoyed it. Also, since it's on your plan to watch list anyhow, Kore wa Zombie desu ka? of the Dead was pretty funny, though I preferred the first season. Also, Sora no Otoshimono is a hilarious harem, lots of fanservice and barely any plot, but hilarious nonetheless.

One that I haven't watched yet, but have heard interesting things about is Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!, which is currently airing on it's 9th episode.

As for romance, I do have a short list for you:

-Air
-AnoHana
-Clannad Afterstory
-Kanon
-Kokoro Connect

Try those out.
Modified by Raikenzera, 09-06-12, 12:39 PM
Wecc said:

09-07-12, 1:12 PM

is anyone else following campione? is mostly harem, comedy and romance. Still watching atm but I really do enjoy it. I would like to hear others opinion on whether they would watch it or not

09-08-12, 10:00 PM

Haha this is my 1st Forum post i guess on this sight? Anyways TO ME the best romance in an anime i saw was...

- kimikiss pure rouge
- the flower we saw that day
- SoLa
- Dusk Maiden of animism
- mysterious girlfriend x
- My Future diary
- Another 30-sai no hoken taiiku
- sakarea
- Shiki {pointless love less romance}
- Big Brother i don't like you at all
- my little sister can't be this cute
---------------------------------------------------
Pointless romance but its there?

09-15-12, 7:07 AM

lijin881 said:
is anyone else following campione? is mostly harem, comedy and romance. Still watching atm but I really do enjoy it. I would like to hear others opinion on whether they would watch it or not

Yes, I'm watching Campione! and I actually like it a lot. Before Oda Nobuna no Yabou and Sword Art Online picked up in romance, Campione! was my favorite romance (even if it IS a harem) of this season's newest anime. I'm rooting for Erica, but when Liliana submitted my heart melted at her expression, lmao. Things are going to get pretty intense now after the newest episode.

On the side note, Sword Art Online just took the lead for this season in terms of romance. Episode 10 blew my fuckin mind, haha

"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl." --Amagami SS

09-26-12, 7:39 PM

Campione is pretty sweet except this last episode got a little raunchy lol but did anyone like hagure no yuusha? I thought it got a little romantic at the end haha

11-28-12, 7:53 PM

Campione....em...actually i start watching this anime last week. Not bad..Like _Takumi-Usui_ said, its preety sweet. Hehe..

11-30-12, 1:13 AM

I plan on watching Campione, but right now I'm in the middle of Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. Currently 4:10 in the morning, and ofc they had a big ending to an episode. If only I didn't have classes tomorrow! Loving the show

12-10-12, 12:04 PM

I'v watched Campione, was good imo but i wouldnt say the best

12-20-12, 11:59 AM

Wow, this thread made it far. I'll hopefully be able to contribute to it again soon as I'm back on anime thankfully.

02-03-13, 8:04 PM

Well, I recently finished Myself;Yourself. I gotta say, I could not get into this one. I tried to like it, but they just took so long getting into a plot, almost everything was predictable, and all in all just a lot of wasted potential. It got a 6/10 from, which is pretty rare from me, especially on a romance anime.
Wecc said:

02-28-13, 2:24 PM

Raikenzera said:
Well, I recently finished Myself;Yourself. I gotta say, I could not get into this one. I tried to like it, but they just took so long getting into a plot, almost everything was predictable, and all in all just a lot of wasted potential. It got a 6/10 from, which is pretty rare from me, especially on a romance anime.

I thought Myself;Yourself was okay, but that's one that never really stuck with me. Of course, the closest I've come to romance lately is rewatching Air, Kanon, and Angel Beats. I suppose I've been reading Spice & Wolf, but oh well.

03-14-13, 12:44 PM

Khaoscontrol said:
Raikenzera said:

I thought Myself;Yourself was okay, but that's one that never really stuck with me. Of course, the closest I've come to romance lately is rewatching Air, Kanon, and Angel Beats. I suppose I've been reading Spice & Wolf, but oh well.

I enjoyed that show quite a bit, and I tend to watch mainly romance shows (as you can see from my list), but yeah.

Finished Btooom! and I'm in the middle of Ginban Kaleidoscope and Tonari no Kaibutsu kun. Really enjoyed Btooom. Always been into the survival genre, and if you can add in romance to it, makes it even better in my opinion. Ginban is not bad, although I'm wondering what will happen with Pete seeing as he is a ghost, and Tonari has been a great slice of life/comedy/romance. Will be disappointed when i finish it, haha

03-31-13, 1:31 PM

JamMasterJAnime said:
Khaoscontrol said:
Raikenzera said:

I enjoyed that show quite a bit, and I tend to watch mainly romance shows (as you can see from my list), but yeah.

Finished Btooom! and I'm in the middle of Ginban Kaleidoscope and Tonari no Kaibutsu kun. Really enjoyed Btooom. Always been into the survival genre, and if you can add in romance to it, makes it even better in my opinion. Ginban is not bad, although I'm wondering what will happen with Pete seeing as he is a ghost, and Tonari has been a great slice of life/comedy/romance. Will be disappointed when i finish it, haha

I just finished Tonari no kaibutsu kun and it was realy sweet,although nothing in particular happened in the end... :D
Modified by ninetailedfoxie, 03-31-13, 1:42 PM

04-03-13, 1:05 AM

I agree, reminded me of Sukitte Ii Na Yo a bit, but yeah, the ending could have been better, although it wasn't bad (for anyone who hasn't watched it) xD

Yeah, watching Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. Was a big fan of Spice and Wolf, so thought I would give it a try. So far I'm liking it xD

04-08-13, 5:18 PM

I have watched loads of Romance Animes and in my opinion from the ones that ive seen these are the best Romance Animes of all time:
(No Particular Order)
Kimi ni todoke S1+2
Lovely Complex
Tonari No Kaibutsu Kun
Suki-tte li na yo
Sword Art Online
Clannad + After Story
Toradora!
Special A
Itazura Na Kiss
Suzuka
Vampire Knight
Bakuman 1+2+3
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu + Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza + Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Final
Oreshura
Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
Myself;Yourself

Hopes this helps anyone having trouble ;) XD
I Recommend Them All, They Are All Must Watches

If anyone would like to recommend any to me then please tell me, and also comment if you think that any other Brilliant Romance Animes should be there on my list.

04-10-13, 6:55 AM

Shafo said:
I have watched loads of Romance Animes and in my opinion from the ones that ive seen these are the best Romance Animes of all time:
(No Particular Order)
Kimi ni todoke S1+2
Lovely Complex
Tonari No Kaibutsu Kun
Suki-tte li na yo
Sword Art Online
Clannad + After Story
Toradora!
Special A
Itazura Na Kiss
Suzuka
Vampire Knight
Bakuman 1+2+3
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu + Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza + Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Final
Oreshura
Sakurasou no pet na kanojo
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
Myself;Yourself

Hopes this helps anyone having trouble ;) XD
I Recommend Them All, They Are All Must Watches

If anyone would like to recommend any to me then please tell me, and also comment if you think that any other Brilliant Romance Animes should be there on my list.

I second Lovely Complex. That's one I really want to get on DVD, I loved that. Special A isn't in my best though, personally.

04-10-13, 11:39 AM

My all-time favourite Love-Romance shows are:

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
Air
Yosuga no Sora
Kanon

Those four are the only ones which have had a mix of most of the elements which have brought me to tears from joy as well as sadness. There are several other shows I've cried a lot to and enjoyed greatly as well. But none other has granted me with the same feeling afterwards as these four have done. In many others there have always been one or the other element which has made it somehow fall in rank to me. The other elements of it can be however great it possibly can, but if it lacks that particular chemistry of emotions I just can't enjoy it as much.

Well, everyone is individual and have their own characteristics I guess. So the cause for this is merely my own. ^__^
~The 1000th Summer~

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices