MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Highschool DxD Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» High School DxD »» Highschool DxD Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Highschool DxD Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

143 76.88%
4 out of 5: Liked it

30 16.13%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 4.30%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.54%
1 out of 5: Hated it

4 2.15%
Voters: 186

03-17-12, 4:32 AM

I bet all the people who called this anime "overly predictable" weren't expecting this! (I wasn't until stupid people left spoilers in the other discussions).

This was probably the best(maybe 2nd best) episode of the season!

Its a shame this anime was rushed. The rating game lasted ..what, 2 episodes?

About this ep:
I was about to get pissed when they didn't show how Kiba defeated those three girls from the previous ep, but they made up for it in this episode by showing him fight another Knight, plus showing his "hidden" ability.

I don't really like how Issei pulled a new power outta his ass though. I did lmao when Issei destroyed that girl's clothes then immediately blasted her away!

I didn't predict that they would lose(until it was spoiled for me). Kiba was defeated almost outta nowhere. And I guess Issei's promotion went to waste..

And I'm sure none of us really believe that Rias will marry Phenex. (This is just my guess, but still..)

03-17-12, 5:52 AM

That... was awesome. I enjoyed it.
“See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good.
Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.”
― Hayao Miyazaki

03-17-12, 7:07 AM

This episode was exactly what I was looking for out of this series :P

But yeah, that kind of sucks that Rias resigned :x I guess she cares about Issei that much. How sweet. Still, now she has to marry that douche. I wonder what'll happen for the finale, and if it'll leave an opening for an S2...
UUUUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEE

03-17-12, 8:40 AM

Surprisingly enjoyable. If only the rest of the show was this good.
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

03-17-12, 8:59 AM

Kerozinn said:
Darklight0303 said:
Then you're clearly watching this show with your eyes closed.

sadly im not. maybe i would like it better with eyes closed.

Then don't watch if it is pointless to you, mongrel.

03-17-12, 10:36 AM

:______: one episode to the end...

03-17-12, 12:44 PM

wow, i started watching this anime recently and i thought it was shit at first but it has gotten MUCH better, but this epicness dont mean shit unless the end it well next episode and then maybe they will get a 2nd season

03-17-12, 2:40 PM

Fuck. NTR route. Come at me bro.

03-17-12, 3:56 PM

Decent episode, but Issei powering up ad infinitum like that was a tad ridiculous.

03-17-12, 4:02 PM

Really - out of the six characters, was anybody suprised by those three getting taken out?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing a wedding. ;)
It won't go threw, but if it did - perfect set-up to a new series.

03-17-12, 4:04 PM

Intense episode, I practically NEEDED the ED to take the edge off. The fights were entertaining.

I was shocked to see Rias do that at the end, you could feel the heartbreak in Issei as Phoenix held her in his arms. I thought he would just gain absurd amounts of power and take down Phoenix shounen-style, although it was heading down that route when Issei acquired the second Boost phase.

Can't wait to watch the conclusion to this series next week!

03-17-12, 4:23 PM

When is the next episode, 12, coming out?

03-17-12, 4:40 PM

BlackKnight27 said:
Decent episode, but Issei powering up ad infinitum like that was a tad ridiculous.

It wasn't ad infinitum. His body broke down near the end or did you miss that?

03-17-12, 6:55 PM

as much as I like this anime I can't stand Issei and his constant babbling, I know what would have allowed them to win, if Issei had have shut the fuck up and blasted Raiser with his boosted dragon cannon from point blank range all would have been well and good but nope since this is an anime he has to talk for 5 minutes while he gets the shit kicked out of him, he suffers from something I like to call Allen Walker syndrome, the condition that many anime characters have where they have great power but get distracted to damn easily and therefore end up getting PWNED, one of the reason why D-Grey Man was painful to watch, I may be getting a bit sereous but this shit ruins anime, it doesn't add drama ffs it just makes the hero look pathetic, just sayin

03-17-12, 7:01 PM

It was a good episode but I really didn't think Rias was going to resigned. I totally wasn't prepared for that. And it hurt my eyes to see Rias in the arms of Raiser McDick.

I hope Issei blow that marrige to bits and I hope for a second season.

03-17-12, 9:16 PM

A pity this is still only the second book of the series. I guess we won't get to see Zenovia and Irina, and going further, Rossweisse and Cao Cao unless we get a second season.

03-17-12, 11:08 PM

d4n13lr0x said:
Fuck. NTR route. Come at me bro.

OH LOLOLOLOLOL.

03-17-12, 11:43 PM

amazing episode with a surprisingly small amount of naked girls compared to usual - didn't miss it too much however, as the ratings game was amazing to watch! a very sad ending, but i have a feeling everything will be turned upside-down in episode 12 - can't believe there's only one more episode...this show's been a real surprise to me in that it turned out to be very enjoyable - i was under the assumption when i saw previews that it would be an extremely average harem type anime along the lines of sekirei or something equally dull, however, it turned out to be funny, action-packed, and very moving at times - great show!!! let's all pray for a second season!!!

03-17-12, 11:55 PM

Well, I'll give this series A LOT OF CREDIT for not being so cliche and predictable.

Although, I still believe in the end, the "Good Guys" will win....like always.

It's not like Rias is really going to marry Raiser....obviously the crappy MC will rescue her or do something to stop the wedding.

However, I'm pleased with this episode and how I predict this anime will end.

Honestly, I wasn't too sure about a second season, but now I really believe this anime should get one.

Overall, this was the best episode so far, and this arc has been much better than I expected (then again I had ZERO expectations for this arc ).

5/5 for the episode, I will most likely give this anime a 7/10.

However, 10/10 for the ecchi :D

03-18-12, 12:22 AM

ichigo03 said:
Well, I'll give this series A LOT OF CREDIT for not being so cliche and predictable.

Although, I still believe in the end, the "Good Guys" will win....like always.

It's not like Rias is really going to marry Raiser....obviously the crappy MC will rescue her or do something to stop the wedding.

However, I'm pleased with this episode and how I predict this anime will end.

Honestly, I wasn't too sure about a second season, but now I really believe this anime should get one.

They already lost the game so problably they will win on the next ep so it can have a possible second season (i hope it , they have alot of nice stuff from the LN).

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices