MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hunter x Hunter Chapter 340 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hunter x Hunter »» Hunter x Hunter Chapter 340 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 340 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

61 72.62%
4 out of 5: Liked it

14 16.67%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 5.95%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.19%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 3.57%
Voters: 84

03-15-12, 6:46 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Musuko??
What a tweeeeest....
Though I don't see the resemblance and frankly, Netero has more appeal.
But this makes for an interesting start to a new arc.

Now for the fucking hiatus. Dammit Togashi...

03-15-12, 8:33 AM

Good chapter, Gin and Pariston resigning from the Zodiacs didn't really surprise me too much. Kind of obvious Gin would join the team at least to explore the dark continent. And Pariston because Beyond is like his father I guess or so it said.

Netero having a son was slightly surprising though, if he's as strong as his father I'm guessing hunting him down is going to be a problem xD

Well I'm liking the start to this new arc, not happy about this hiatus again though ._.

03-15-12, 9:47 AM

Togashi is such a tease, I can't wait to the Zodiacs and Beyond Netero's team in action. Also, after we saw Kurapica last chapter I miss the Ryodan.

Oh wel, hiatus time.

03-15-12, 10:09 AM

I can't say I find Beyond to be a particularly sympathetic character so far... but given HxH's track record, he will probably turn out to be awesome.

Good chapter! It really makes me look forward to what's to come after the hiatus.

03-15-12, 10:55 AM

I don't care about hiatus
Go Togashi Take a break then back with another epic arc

Beyond looking like a samurai lol

Great chapter

03-15-12, 10:58 AM

I approve of this chapter.

03-15-12, 11:07 AM

references to real world things is kind of annoying. especially political things. other than that, this arc might be good.

03-15-12, 11:21 AM

kisami said:
references to real world things is kind of annoying. especially political things. other than that, this arc might be good.
Yeah I have to agree with that as well.

03-15-12, 11:52 AM

The art in this chapter was finally awesome! I can't wait to start reading the nextarc once the hiatus ends. d(^_^o)

03-15-12, 12:37 PM

I''m sad to see you on hiatus Togashi but I trust you will come back stronger then ever....

03-15-12, 1:46 PM

Leave to Togashi to start a fucking hiatus right when we get a really interesting chapter...
Time to hibernate >_>

03-16-12, 12:43 AM

This chapter was actually quite interesting and it promised a good arc.
Now he goes on hiatus, what a tease indeed.

03-16-12, 2:27 AM

Beyond himself isn't as interesting as the fact that he's Netero's son and he's being hunt down by the Zodiacs. Still he, himself, is not on the level of other HxH antagonists so far, but oh well, it's just one chapter so I don't expect much.

The most interesting thing is that Pariston joined him for (most likely) the sole purpose of fucking with him on their way to the new world. Just like he did with Netero, maybe he saw his father's "spirit" in him?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

03-16-12, 8:39 AM

I think now was the perfect time to time a hiatus if any and nessesary, we're left off with just the right ammount of questions, but not enough capabile of ripping our hair out.

I do hope togashi returns fairly soon however, cause I can assume this'll effect the anime to a certian degree if he dosn't comeback fast enough, but this isn't the thread to be complaining about that.

XD ging and Pastiron would definetly be there!! even ging's got his nen surging he can't WAIT to get in on this exploration! Its only natural to assume Gon's somewhere trying to get himself in or maybe he can't at the momment and needs to do something else first, we'll see... after the hiatus.

well, in the mean time, Hello Mr. vodka(beelzebub) and Mrs. Cigar(One piece) Looks like I'll be in your care for a while...

03-16-12, 10:05 PM

There are ten new enemies. Eleven with Beyond Netero
While there are also Ten Zodiacs + Ging

The enemies seem promising and cruel, I hope the battle will be interesting. Can't wait to see Cheadle fight.
Hunter X Hunter is the best manga i've ever read.

03-17-12, 3:35 AM

Nomad_Hunter said:
There are ten new enemies. Eleven with Beyond Netero
While there are also Ten Zodiacs + Ging

The enemies seem promising and cruel, I hope the battle will be interesting. Can't wait to see Cheadle fight.

Lol have you seen Popeye? Super cruel..... :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

03-17-12, 11:27 AM

Seems like an interesting start to a new arc, but I don't get how the heroes are connected to all of this. I mean, Leorio is still trying to do his doctory stuff, Killua is off with his ambiguously female sister, Gon just found his father and whatever, and Kurapika is off doing god knows what. What's the point at creating four heroes if they don't even work together? This goes against all shounen principles.
Yuck.

(The manga's still awesome. It's just me bitching. Sorry.)
“There's power in the night. There's terror in the darkness. Despite all our accumulated history, learning, and experience, we remember. We remember times when we were too small to reach the light switch on the wall, and when darkness itself was enough to make us cry out in fear....”
~ The Dresden Files
★ ★ ★

03-17-12, 2:53 PM

I'll look forward to seeing this return.
Netero's sone looks like your sterotype sleezy neighbour. :P

03-18-12, 1:03 AM

Holy mind blown. What a way to start an arc. Togashi, I love you.

03-18-12, 4:22 AM

WTF Popeye? And wtf was that large thing w/no face? Looked like Zero..
Great chapter, bad hiatus.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices