Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 3, 2012 6:48 AM

Sep 2012
Konja6 said:

You're right, the stories of the manga and the anime are very different. The manga called "K memory of red" is a prequel.

This kind of reminds me of AKB0048. Its manga are serialized in shoujo manga magazines but the anime itself definitely appeals to both male and female audience.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 3, 2012 5:24 PM

Sep 2011
jmal said:

Seems pretty premature to claim they've failed to attract both genders when it's not even out yet. And of course the question is really about whether they attract both in Japan, where people will actually buy the show or not, not on MAL.

What i'm trying to say is, how things look so far, it favours the female audience, if they're trying to attract a male audience they'd need more than a female heroine with big rack along with minor female characters that aren't necessarily attractive and probably won't get much screentime anyway.
Oct 3, 2012 8:58 PM
Feb 2009
this has nothing to do with kagerou project, right..?
Oct 3, 2012 10:50 PM

Sep 2011
icyyyyy said:
this has nothing to do with kagerou project, right..?

Nope, the two are completely different with no relation to each other.
Oct 4, 2012 12:08 AM

Feb 2010
jmal said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Just because you wish every male was gay does not mean it's true.

I seem to find that the people who yell it the most are the ones who are turned off by it, not the ones who actually want it to have BL. Know what "yaoi" and "bl" have come to be in foreign fandom? Just the flipside of the "moe" coin. That is, a word people throw at any show they're not interested in, regardless of its content. It's disparagingly called "moe anime" if it's aimed at guys (or perceived to be) and "yaoi anime" or "bl anime" if it's aimed at girls (or perceived to be). Same exaggerated generalizations, different demo.

Valid observations I'd say. I also see those terms being thrown around a lot. Though in the 'BL' cases I often think 'where the hell did you get that from?' while the 'moe' part is often valid, but unjustly generalized or the show is reduced to it unfairly. But it's not like I can't see where they're coming from at all, which is why the 'BL' stuff baffles me more.

Anyway, today it should air, right? Looking forward to finding out what's it gonna be like.
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 4, 2012 12:30 AM

Sep 2012
jmal said:

I seem to find that the people who yell it the most are the ones who are turned off by it, not the ones who actually want it to have BL. Know what "yaoi" and "bl" have come to be in foreign fandom? Just the flipside of the "moe" coin. That is, a word people throw at any show they're not interested in, regardless of its content. It's disparagingly called "moe anime" if it's aimed at guys (or perceived to be) and "yaoi anime" or "bl anime" if it's aimed at girls (or perceived to be). Same exaggerated generalizations, different demo.

Absolutely, although the interesting thing is that strictly speaking, the opposite of Yaoi or BL is Yuri or GL. Yet the revulsion against BL seems to be much stronger. Perhaps there is a selection bias here because such strong reaction seems to come from the male fans, which dominates the anime fandom, be it Japan or overseas, anyway. Throwing terms like Moe or Yaoi for everything not to his taste is actually quite lazy and very ignorant, simply because almost all anime these days can be called "moe anime" and most of the female anime fans are not BL lovers anyway (so any allegation that an anime aiming at girls means "BL anime" is thoroughly incorrect).

Higashi_no_Kaze said:

Anyway, today it should air, right? Looking forward to finding out what's it gonna be like.

Last night it was aired on Nico and I tracked the comments in the relevant thread. Since the posters there are mostly male, the opinions are from a male fan's point of view:
- The word "Osare" repeatedly popped up. It means the art concept of the background and characters tend to aim at a level of designer art that is more highbrow than the standard fare and are perceived to appeal to female consumers. And the word is also used to describe the OP and music too.
- Color palette is too tinted towards blue -- too blue
- Many mentioned a "Guilty Crown" vibe from it
- When finally the girls appear, fans got excited. And they think the cat was the greatest.
- Sakuga (action animation) can look great, particularly the skateboard
- A lot have happened but at the end nothing seems to happen
- ED ?

The feedback from the Nico viewers is decidedly mixed, with a quarter put in unfavorable score, and for the rest, the majority put it in "slightly favorable" instead of "definitely favorable" category.
symbvOct 4, 2012 12:55 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 4, 2012 12:57 AM

Feb 2010
Well, thanks for the update that was very informative. Not that I care too much about the girls per se or the Guilty Crown vibe, but 'designer art' sounds good, I love cats and blue is my favorite color so that isn't a bad thing at all for me.
Thanks again, you just increased my curiosity!
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 4, 2012 1:33 AM

Sep 2011
@symbv
There is more male otaku than female (i don't mean necessarily Otaku, just anime/manga fans in general)? seriously? i really thought it was the other way around lol.

and yeah, i agree with your last sentence, people think that anything targeting the female audience will contain BL or subtle hints, when the vast majority of females aren't even BL fans, as far as my knowledge goes.
Oct 4, 2012 1:46 AM

Sep 2012
Downgrade355 said:
@symbv
There is more male otaku than female (i don't mean necessarily Otaku, just anime/manga fans in general)? seriously? i really thought it was the other way around lol.

I mean in the 2ch thread I checked it has more male otaku than female fans.
Are you misreading what I was writing again?

Oct 4, 2012 3:06 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:

Oh you were talking about 2ch? okay. so there is more female otaku than males, eh? i wonder why there's like ten times more male oriented stuff tho lol.

Btw, i forgot to adress this issue before, but it's biased to say that people who dislike BL are generally male, there's just as much females who dislike it, and for pretty much the same reasons, most people dislike it, some choose to tolerate it. i personally don't dislike it but there's a limit to how much i can tolerate.

and P,S, AKB's manga is being serialized in Weekly shounen and the whole cast is pretty much female, with the exception of the male lead, just saying.
Oct 4, 2012 4:07 AM
Sep 2012
Another thing, all the GoRA members' identities are out now. They wrote light novels.:

Yukako Kabei (Author of Kieli)
Kouhei Azano (Author of Black Blood Brothers)
Mamizu Arisawa (Inukami!)
Hideyuki Furuhashi (Black Rod, Aru Hi Bakudan ga Ochitekite, some Demonbane novels)
Rei Rairaku (Kanashimi Chimera)
Suzu Suzuki (Kyuuketsuki no Oshigoto)
Yashichiro Takahashi (Shakugan no Shana)

<font><font>Downgrade355</font></font> said:
symbv said:

Oh you were talking about 2ch? okay. so there is more female otaku than males, eh? i wonder why there's like ten times more male oriented stuff tho lol.

Btw, i forgot to adress this issue before, but it's biased to say that people who dislike BL are generally male, there's just as much females who dislike it, and for pretty much the same reasons, most people dislike it, some choose to tolerate it. i personally don't dislike it but there's a limit to how much i can tolerate.

and P,S, AKB's manga is being serialized in Weekly shounen and the whole cast is pretty much female, with the exception of the male lead, just saying.

I thought that in animes and mangas had a greater amount of male otaku, but maybe I'm wrong. Why do you say that there are more female otakus than male otakus?

Another thing, the mangas "AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei" and "AKB0048 - Uchuu de Ichiban Gachi na Yatsu!" are shonen, but manga "AKB0048 - Episode 0" and "AKB0048 - Heart-gata Operation" are shoujo. Still, I think that the anime is not based on any of them.
Konja6Oct 4, 2012 6:15 AM
Oct 4, 2012 9:16 AM

Sep 2012
Downgrade355 said:

Oh you were talking about 2ch? okay. so there is more female otaku than males, eh?

I am not saying there are more female otaku than males though. My gut instinct is that there are more male otaku in general. As for the anime K itself, I am not sure.

Downgrade355 said:

As Konja6 said, there are AKB manga serialized in shounen as well as shoujo. My point is that which magazine the manga gets serialized may not tell us what audience the anime is targeting.

Oct 4, 2012 12:30 PM
Oct 2012
symbv said:

- A lot have happened but at the end nothing seems to happen

THIS. It felt like the whole thing was 10 minutes long. Not a good thing in my opinion.

symbv said:
The feedback from the Nico viewers is decidedly mixed, with a quarter put in unfavorable score, and for the rest, the majority put it in "slightly favorable" instead of "definitely favorable" category.

I'm with the majority. I'm still giving it 2 more episodes to prove to be about as BL as Prince of Tennis and Reborn (where it has slight undertones but it's all in the fujoshi's head) as opposed to Uragiri or Gravitation
Oct 4, 2012 1:52 PM

Sep 2011
@jmal
So basically there is no way to know, right?

@symbv
I see, well my gut also tells me there are generally more male otaku, so far there are a crapton more male oriented stuff than female oriented ones, in pretty much everything (Including Visual and light novels), but then again, you never know lol

@Konja6
Lol wow i didn't even know there that many AKB mangas, i looked through the internet and i couldn't find them before.
Oct 4, 2012 2:22 PM

Sep 2011
jmal said:

Not for us, no. One can make reasonably educated guesses based on observations of sales patterns, and the various formal or informal surveys that are done, and just general tracking of fan sentiment in various places, but even if we knew the absolute number across all anime/manga fans, it really needs to be taken on a case by case basis anyway.

I see, well it does sound complicated , and it's not worth looking into anyway, it's not like there' a pot of gold waiting for us if we found out lol.
Oct 4, 2012 10:31 PM

Sep 2012
One thing that gives us a glimpse of the male-female anime watchers distribution is the grand anime survey done in Nico Douga. The proportion of male participants is always around 80-85% of all who got surveyed. Of course this may be very different from the actual distribution of the whole fandom in Japan, but it should give some idea as to how many more male watchers of midnight anime compared to female ones.

Oct 4, 2012 11:17 PM
Oct 2012
I created an account just to post this

he is blushing as a man embraced him, so my guess is that its bl. Plus the main characters voice is kind of feminine.

The art is beautiful, and I had high hopes, but so far I don't care for it. Like someone else said it seemed like nothing happened in the first episode. The art may be beautiful, but so far the story sucks, and there is little to no character development. All the characters are all super trendy and stuff. And if the skater character was trying to catch someone was he doing a bunch of tricks? Wouldn't that be slower than not doing tricks. Does he get a speed boost with every trick like in a video game? That would be cool, but he doesn't so its stupid.

I especially had a hard time watching this after watching the first episode of Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! the day before, which, by the way, was fantastic.
giantjoebotOct 4, 2012 11:38 PM
Oct 4, 2012 11:35 PM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
One thing that gives us a glimpse of the male-female anime watchers distribution is the grand anime survey done in Nico Douga. The proportion of male participants is always around 80-85% of all who got surveyed. Of course this may be very different from the actual distribution of the whole fandom in Japan, but it should give some idea as to how many more male watchers of midnight anime compared to female ones.

Sorry for the double post, but wanted to comment on your post separably. Just because they are males does not mean that they are not into bl. Could be a lot of closet bl watchers out there. I mean there are even bl fans when humanity is in decline. Genshiken is all about the bl now. I could go on and on. I've been watching anime since before DVD's. Surveys don't really matter. What matters is $$$, and bl must be profitable, otherwise you wouldn't see it.
giantjoebotOct 4, 2012 11:52 PM
Oct 5, 2012 12:06 AM

Sep 2012
giantjoebot said:
symbv said:

Sorry for the double post, but wanted to comment on your post separably. Just because they are males does not mean that they are not into bl. Could be a lot of closet bl watchers out there. I mean there are even bl fans when humanity is in decline. Genshiken is all about the bl now. I could go on and on. I've been watching anime since before DVD's. Surveys don't really matter. What matters is $$$, and bl must be profitable, otherwise you wouldn't see it.

I am not sure what you are trying to say. My post above has nothing to do with BL. I was talking about the grand anime survey of ALL midnight anime for a season that is done in Nico Douga and it has absolutely nothing related to BL I wanted to say in that post.

As for the points you mentioned in your post above, I do not deny there are males who are in BL, and of course BL is profitable (as far as a niche genre is concerned). But that does not mean that 1) K is necessarily a BL anime or 2) People watch K only for BL or 3) Most of the male watchers watch BL anime because of BL

I am also not sure what you are trying to say by saying "I've been watching anime since before DVD's". I have been watching anime since early 1970s, but that does not mean much if we want to talk about who make up BL fans.

++++++++++++++++

By the way, according to the twitter by Gora, the overall picture and the relationship between characters will only be fully revealed by ep.6. According to them, they want to disclose the complexity of the world in K gradually, just like how TV drama in the west tends to do.

There is also a relationship diagram posted
http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/765_20121005065237.jpg
symbvOct 5, 2012 12:10 AM

Oct 5, 2012 12:07 AM

Sep 2011
giantjoebot said:

for every million BL female fan there is 1 BL male fan.
Seriously speaking, what i'm trying to say is that BL male fans are rare, some choose to tolerate it, but that doesn't mean they are fans. Genshiken has fujoshi characters, not BL, there's a difference.
BL isn't really profitable, i could be wrong, but if it were, you'd see alot more of it, when was the last BL anime? Sekai ichi, it was last year. so basically there were no BL anime this year, which contradicts the "BL is profitable" argument.
Oct 5, 2012 12:14 AM

Sep 2012
Downgrade355 said:

BL isn't really profitable, i could be wrong, but if it were, you'd see alot more of it, when was the last BL anime? Sekai ichi, it was last year. so basically there were no BL anime this year, which contradicts the "BL is profitable" argument.

I would say that BL is profitable in doujin circle, judging by the sheer number of BL doujins I see in Comiket and doujin bookstores. It is definitely a niche genre, which is why there are very few strictly BL anime. That said, anime that hint at BL is usually good enough for the fujoshi - so anime like Kuroko no Basuke, Uta Prince or Kimi to Boku serve the needs of BL fans already, while they all keep the appeals to the non-BL fans.

Oct 5, 2012 12:24 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:

I would say that BL is profitable in doujin circle, judging by the sheer number of BL doujins I see in Comiket and doujin bookstores. It is definitely a niche genre, which is why there are very few strictly BL anime. That said, anime that hint at BL is usually good enough for the fujoshi - so anime like Kuroko no Basuke, Uta Prince or Kimi to Boku serve the needs of BL fans already, while they all keep the appeals to the non-BL fans.

Those circles are the ones who sell the doujins, not the studio who made the anime, which is why it isn't exactly profitable. Plus doujins are sort of illegal (Copyrights issues,etc. there have been studios and companies before who took legal action against doujinshi) Also judging from Toranoana's rankings and doujin sections, i doubt it's profitable compared to other doujin genres (That includes Doujin softwares, anime and goodies too, not only books).

P,S i've watched those three and i didn't see any BL hints or any subtle stuff going on.
Downgrade355Oct 5, 2012 12:27 AM
Oct 5, 2012 12:30 AM

Sep 2012
Downgrade355 said:

Those circles are the ones who get the money, not the producers, which is why it isn't exactly profitable. Also judging from Toranoana's rankings and doujin sections, i doubt it's profitable compared to other doujin genres (That includes Doujin softwares, anime and goodies too, not only books).

Sure, the money went to the circles, but since what giantjoebot said was "BL is profitable" not "BL anime is profitable", I just think that as a genre itself the overall picture is that BL can mean profit for some people, even if it is not necessarily the anime producers.

That the rankings do not show BL stuff means that BL is at the end a niche genre. The number of buyers is not enough to push any particular title into the ranking. However, judging from the number of titles being published and the size of BL doujin section in bookstores (and Comiket) I would say that the demand is very much there

Oct 5, 2012 12:36 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:

Sure, the money went to the circles, but since what giantjoebot said was "BL is profitable" not "BL anime is profitable", I just think that as a genre itself the overall picture is that BL can mean profit for some people, even if it is not necessarily the anime producers.

That the rankings do not show BL stuff means that BL is at the end a niche genre. The number of buyers is not enough to push any particular title into the ranking. However, judging from the number of titles being published and the size of BL doujin section in bookstores (and Comiket) I would say that the demand is very much there

Generally speaking, BL is not profitable, it is a Niche genre for a reason, it's profitable for a specific group of people, sure, but "generally" it's not profitable. giantjoebot didn't explicitly state that what format of BL is profitable.

The demand for any genre and all doujin genres are there, there are large numbers of everything, though Hentai and all that porno stuff is dominating the bookstores and Comiket, but that's beside the point lol

What i'm trying to say is if you go by that logic, then everything is profitable.

EDIT: lol i just realized we're talking about some completely irrelevant stuff and it's kind of embarassing (the subject that is lol), lol crap.
Downgrade355Oct 5, 2012 12:52 AM
Oct 5, 2012 12:58 AM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
giantjoebot said:
symbv said:

I am not sure what you are trying to say. My post above has nothing to do with BL. I was talking about the grand anime survey of ALL midnight anime for a season that is done in Nico Douga and it has absolutely nothing related to BL I wanted to say in that post.

As for the points you mentioned in your post above, I do not deny there are males who are in BL, and of course BL is profitable (as far as a niche genre is concerned). But that does not mean that 1) K is necessarily a BL anime or 2) People watch K only for BL or 3) Most of the male watchers watch BL anime because of BL

I am also not sure what you are trying to say by saying "I've been watching anime since before DVD's". I have been watching anime since early 1970s, but that does not mean much if we want to talk about who make up BL fans.

++++++++++++++++

By the way, according to the twitter by Gora, the overall picture and the relationship between characters will only be fully revealed by ep.6. According to them, they want to disclose the complexity of the world in K gradually, just like how TV drama in the west tends to do.

There is also a relationship diagram posted
http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/765_20121005065237.jpg

Sorry I miss understood. I thought that was why you were pointing out that the majority of watchers were male.

And I think it must becoming more profitable because I am personally seeing it more than I did before. Like I said earlier, I've been watching anime since before DVD's, and maybe I just didn't notice it back then, but I did not see much bl back in the day. At least not like now. Where I did see it is when I was looking for naughty pictures of my favorite anime online, and suddenly got something that I wasn't expecting. No not InuYasha! OMG what is this. Why is this happening to my favorite anime character.

There is a weird relation to doujinshi, manga, and anime. I don't really understand it. They hinted at it in genshiken when the main character interviews for a editors position. I don't really understand it, but it would seem to me that hinting at the idea of something can add to it popularity, and make it more popular. Probably even more than if you just straight up said this was bl. Just hinting at it get people thinking, and excited. But its getting to the point to where at least every season there is at least 1 or 2 show that after watching the first episode I say to my self, "this is gay". Not that there is anything wrong with that, its just not my thing. I would much rather watch harem.

This season K is one of those shows. Last season it was Hakuouki Reimeiroku

niche markets can be very profitable because there is less competition.

And symbv, sorry if I misconstrued your post. I really meant no offence. I honestly skimmed this 14 page thread because I don't have all day. SO I took it out of context, and I apologize.
Oct 5, 2012 1:03 AM
Oct 2012
Downgrade355 said:
giantjoebot said:

for every million BL female fan there is 1 BL male fan.
Seriously speaking, what i'm trying to say is that BL male fans are rare, some choose to tolerate it, but that doesn't mean they are fans. Genshiken has fujoshi characters, not BL, there's a difference.

I'm not talking about the anime. Read the manga. Its all about bl now. Well a lot of it is about bl. I still read it because its funny, and interesting to me.
Oct 5, 2012 1:14 AM

Sep 2012
Downgrade355 said:

Generally speaking, BL is not profitable, it is a Niche genre for a reason, it's profitable for a specific group of people, sure, but "generally" it's not profitable. giantjoebot didn't explicitly state that what format of BL is profitable.
The demand for any genre and all doujin genres are there, there are large numbers of everything, though Hentai and all that porno stuff is dominating the bookstores and Comiket, but that's beside the point lol

I think we'd better not mix up popularity with profitability. Niche genre is by definition not generally popular, but it can still be profitable. The profit may be not as great as those ranked in the Toranoana doujin sales ranking but I cannot imagine so many doujin would be written for BL genre if there is only loss to be found in the genre either. The same goes with hentai - not all hentai/porn stuff is profitable but definitely there is profit to be found there (as well as demand). I would agree if you say "BL is not hugely profitable" but I would disagree if you say "BL is not profitable".

giantjoebot said:

And symbv, sorry if I misconstrued your post. I really meant no offence. I honestly skimmed this 14 page thread because I don't have all day. SO I took it out of context, and I apologize.

It's fine. I am glad that we have cleared up any misunderstanding. Hope to see you more often in the MAL news section!

Oct 5, 2012 1:21 AM

Sep 2011
@symbv
Yeah, that's pretty much it, "hugely profitable" it is not, but yes it is to an extent profitable, but like i said, everything is profitable, and all genres have a large amount of doujins, so yeah, there is demand and profit to everything, it's just a matter of how profitable.
Oct 5, 2012 1:34 AM

Sep 2012
Downgrade355 said:
@symbv
Yeah, that's pretty much it, "hugely profitable" it is not, but yes it is to an extent profitable, but like i said, everything is profitable, and all genres have a large amount of doujins, so yeah, there is demand and profit to everything, it's just a matter of how profitable.

From my observation of actually going to the Comiket and doujin bookstores, the BL genre occupies a pretty substantial proportion compared to other niche genres like Yuri for example. I still remember going to the Toranoana bookstore in Akihabara it has TWO full floors for BL doujin and this is something no other niche genre can achieve. So I would not just say that it is profitable just like all the other genres. It seems to me that it is quite a bit above most genres except hentai.

Oct 5, 2012 1:36 AM
Oct 2012
Okay I take that back Genshiken isn't alto about bl, but bl is very much part of the current story line with the cross dresser and all that. Anyways, I'm out. It was nice talking to you all.
Oct 5, 2012 2:00 AM

Sep 2011
symbv said:

From my observation of actually going to the Comiket and doujin bookstores, the BL genre occupies a pretty substantial proportion compared to other niche genres like Yuri for example. I still remember going to the Toranoana bookstore in Akihabara it has TWO full floors for BL doujin and this is something no other niche genre can achieve. So I would not just say that it is profitable just like all the other genres. It seems to me that it is quite a bit above most genres except hentai.

Yuri doesn't have as big of a fanbase as BL. But yeah, since there isn't much other than BL, Yuri, and Hentai, you'd see alot of it compared to the rest, Hentai is especially large in numbers, Melonbooks, Toranoana, DLsite and Day 3 of Comiket has a crapton (Day 3 is pretty much Hentai only, day 1 and 2 is kind of spread evenly), you could say that Hentai stuff makes up 70% (or more) of the doujin products. But then again, it's no surprise, the amount of Non-H OVA's that are published in half a year can easily be outnumbered by the amount of Hentai in just two months (usually 10+ releases each month), and if you add other formats too (manga and visual novels) then you'll have a hard time counting.
I was quite shocked when i realized this, TBH.
Oct 5, 2012 5:41 AM
Sep 2012
I do not think this anime has BL. I think there are some vibrations BL, but I do not think there romance between boys.
Oct 5, 2012 1:21 PM

Sep 2011
Konja6 said:
I do not think this anime has BL. I think there are some vibrations BL, but I do not think there romance between boys.

Why thank you captain obvious lol.
Oct 11, 2012 8:51 PM
Oct 2012
Konja6 said:

I would beg to differ.
Yatogami's balls visibly shrink and melts at Yashiro's every whims and fancy.

I'm in disgust and have defected to Team Reisi (despite his hipster name spelling)
Jun 23, 2013 7:28 PM

Feb 2011
I discovered the anime yesterday at 2AM, was in a L.A.N party, went back home without my stock and used my Iphone to scroll the INTERNET ! I found K on youtube and listened the first episode :D Genius.
Forever Berserk
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
17 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
2 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
4 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.