Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 12, 2012 12:17 AM

Feb 2009
And none of the non-manga readers reacted to what Yuno said in the kitchen close to the end?

"Now you only have to kill ninth, eleventh and eight. And then me."

Only problem with that is ninth and eleventh just died this episode...

The fuck...

And no god damn spoilers!
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Mar 12, 2012 12:21 AM

Feb 2010
Billzor said:
And none of the non-manga readers reacted to what Yuno said in the kitchen close to the end?

The fuck...

Yeah i forgot to mention that.

translation error?

or adaptation error, holy shit if it is, how more retarded can they be.
Mar 12, 2012 12:26 AM

Sep 2011
Billzor said:

Yeah I Noticed That And I Was Like WTF.

Also, 1 Week Of Waiting Is Like Taking Months Or Years! D:

Mar 12, 2012 12:45 AM

Oct 2010
Billzor said:

The fuck...

She probably implied the order the kills were supposed to be. Now 8th really is left to be killed then Yuno.
heiismyhusbando said:
Yumekichi11 said:
It just looks bad cause it's censored with black shit.

That whole sequence looks bad, regardless if it's censored or not.
You forgot that some scenes themselves are bad ontop of the censors even. Why bother make a part with censors amazing? Well sometimes thinking like that happens and some more lazyness ensues. I can tell you more once I see the BDs for the difference. So far the BDs are quite the uncensored surprise here and there to say the least. Point being, the scene may be totally changed and they did mention that on the site some scenes will be changed totally.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 12, 2012 12:59 AM

Aug 2011
Oh, one more thing, if anyone finds out which OST is playing when Minene dies, please tell me! It's a great song.
Mar 12, 2012 1:02 AM

Feb 2009
Vanisher said:
Billzor said:

The fuck...

translation error?

Not a translation error, I rewatched that part two times coz I thought I was seeing things at first, but she actually says it too. Which made me even more worried about her mental health. It's definately connected to the story somehow...
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Mar 12, 2012 1:20 AM

Apr 2010
I feel so sorry for Minene.
Mar 12, 2012 1:36 AM

Mar 2009
Vanisher said:
Billzor said:

The fuck...

translation error?

Upon listening to that line a few times (I'm a translator), I get the impression one could also translate it this way:
"You kill Ninth, then Eleventh, then Eighth and then me"

ie. she's listing the order of kills leading up to Yukiteru's victory in the game, regardless of where in that process Yukiteru actually is.
So I'm going to say it's a slight translation error.

Good episode, apart from the sword animation at the start. Hopefully they fix that in the Bluray.

(PS: Haven't read the manga, so that translation opinion may be subject to change in coming episodes.)
Mar 12, 2012 2:00 AM

Oct 2009
Haha, it's wonderful to see everyone that as not read the manga struggling with all this :P

As for me:
- It's always sad to see Minene go, but I can assure you she won't be gone for long ;)

- Yuno's Moe face at 11th was a little inappropriate XD I expected a more blank-Yandere look. Now it just looked like she loved him.

- Not really amazing about this episode: They were too captain Obvious about who killed 11th and thereby about that Yuno really is Yuno.
Mar 12, 2012 2:01 AM

Aug 2011
razisgosu said:
Provide reasons? I don't think many people think that given the score of the show.
Uh... open your eyes? Have you not seen the shit directing this show has had? It kept getting worse and worse as the series went on, and last episode was particularly bad.

Stark700 said:
Elfen Lied style
The bad guys just stand there retardedly and let a girl with a katana cut them down and don't shoot her even though they have a gun in their hand? Must be a shit anime.

Yumekichi11 said:
If you think THAT'S the reason it looks bad...
Mar 12, 2012 2:02 AM

Oct 2011
So sad... Minene blew herself up... Definitely had a tear coming out of me
Mar 12, 2012 2:44 AM
Dec 2007
Really great episode, probably the best in the series. Direction was still average but at least the pacing was better.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 12, 2012 3:42 AM

Jun 2011
I would be wallowing in my tears if what happens next hadn't been spoilt to me.....

I actually really liked this episode :D. Minene, I'll give you a good life too, so.... xD

5/5
Mar 12, 2012 4:04 AM

Oct 2011
A good episode :) I wish they portrayed Akise as being more...cool I guess? :/
I really want to know what Murmur is planning...

4/5
Mar 12, 2012 4:04 AM
Aug 2011
"The Watcher" has just epicly failed, it felt a bit too easy though. Anyhow, I was on the verge of reading the manga, but I'll just try to hopefully hold out for 5 more weeks.
Mar 12, 2012 4:38 AM

Mar 2010
FUCK YOU YUKITERU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!! YOU SHOT MY MINENE!!!!
Mar 12, 2012 4:55 AM
Jun 2008
oh boy now indeed the end is near cause now mirai nikki armageddon

we see yuno slashing people give her & yuki plan to get 11th also free those 3 & give 9th still hmm cause yuki doing this casuse yuki want his parents back.
give 9th said if yuki fail 9th going get shoot ya.
meanwhile those 3 still hostage till kosada big mouth oops but yuno slash to the rescue.
11th lock himself in safe sure got door no.1 ok but door no.2 nope yea 9th hunting yuki.
during with 9th mention her past life from lost parents, grab for bread, etc cause what yuki doing remind of herself.
11th watching give seeing only people can open door no.2 is 11th & gasai family give certain that yuno is a "fake".
while yuko going after big 8th block by akise then stop see yuki in trouble.
while 9th on search hear noise it yuki phone who to pull trigger?
9th look like going til see her younger self then 9th got shot.
yuki cried then wonder how to get 11th.
but wait 9th still hanging just got one more bomb left & it's heart bomber.
9th lock herself in vault to blast it all to open path for yuki.
then 9th ready smash her phone to blow it all up see her younger self & her parents.
while younger saying thanks & 9th really want be saved so she go as a human.
boom nothing happen here yuno telling yuki smash 11th's venjix computer.
while 11th relax door no.2 open cue OH NO it's yuno cue head shot goes 11th.
yuki smash blast computer see yuno blast 11th days later yuki's hand on yuno's soft.
while akise, big 8th, & others wonder next give let yuki win give don't trust yuno.
then black orb appear while yuki writing names that we're "bye" plan also bring back.
more black orb appear cue mirai nikki armageddon.
mur mur see deus more weaker then here big 8th & akise.
mur mur tried to attack caught by deus with akise ask will everything be normal when game is done.

indeed now we're in the end is near cause now mirai nikki armageddon.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 12, 2012 5:19 AM

Dec 2010
1 out of 5: Hated it (your vote)

pretty boring episode. There's nothing to see besides Yuno.
Mar 12, 2012 5:55 AM
Jun 2008
Oh dear.... I think I missed the last episode and started on this one

Somehow there is a lot of action done around and I doesn't seems to be exciting at all. Hmm, strange.I wonder what is missing .

Seems like Yukiteru planning on killing everyone to save everyone.A very greedy wish ,seems plausible i guess.
I wonder what makes the god to rush its own expiring date..
Mar 12, 2012 6:06 AM

Nov 2007
YUKITERU! HOW DARE YOU SHOOT A MINENE
Mar 12, 2012 6:15 AM

Jul 2010
That marks the end for Minene. I'm getting very curious about Yuno's true identity now. Eleventh said she was a fake and therefore couldn't open the vault door anyway, but this appeared to be false and he died like a wimp without struggle.

Mar 12, 2012 6:31 AM

Dec 2010
Kerozinn said:
LOL @ the ppl who think Minene is dead :)

those declared dead live longer
can you stop spoiling stuff?
Mar 12, 2012 7:03 AM

Jan 2009
I'm definitely disappointed that they changed the scene about the secretary and the PIN; in the manga it really showed how Yuki had changed and how quick on his feet he was. I'm glad that things are starting to heat up though and that we're already on the part with the black holes.
Mar 12, 2012 7:07 AM
Apr 2010
Shih said:
9th looked like she had a left eye.... o.O

I noticed that as well. Didn't she have it removed?

And people, stop with all those manga spoilers, or at least put them in the spoiler tags!
Mar 12, 2012 7:12 AM

Jan 2009
justinas said:
Shih said:
9th looked like she had a left eye.... o.O

I noticed that as well. Didn't she have it removed?

And people, stop with all those manga spoilers, or at least put them in the spoiler tags!

In one episode there is a scene where a doctor makes a glass eye for her.

On another note, I have read the manga, but I would hate to have read the spoilers in this thread had I not. So I agree with the above, please put the spoilers in spoiler tags lol.
Mar 12, 2012 7:19 AM
Apr 2010
BlackHayate said:

In one episode there is a scene where a doctor makes a glass eye for her.

Oh yeah, now that you mention it...
Mar 12, 2012 7:21 AM

Feb 2012
Wow. Laziest animation and directing EVER. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think some speedlines would have helped that first fight scene. I know Asread is shit, but come on!

Aside from the bad animation though, it's a good episode.
FlawfinderMar 12, 2012 7:24 AM
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Mar 12, 2012 7:23 AM
Jul 2018
So Yuno is like a twin sister? Like her parents only acknowledged the real Yuno and kept the twin in the cage, for some reason... Either way can't wait for the explanation!
Also Yukiteru destroying HOLON reminded me of Mirror's Edge xD
Mar 12, 2012 7:48 AM

Feb 2012
Hey guise
me understands the ED now!
Mar 12, 2012 8:06 AM

Mar 2008
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:
Provide reasons? I don't think many people think that given the score of the show.
Uh... open your eyes? Have you not seen the shit directing this show has had? It kept getting worse and worse as the series went on, and last episode was particularly bad.

Stark700 said:
Elfen Lied style
The bad guys just stand there retardedly and let a girl with a katana cut them down and don't shoot her even though they have a gun in their hand? Must be a shit anime.

Yumekichi11 said:
If you think THAT'S the reason it looks bad...

Sounds like haters gonna hate to me. Given that most people have this rated close to a ten, id say you're in the minority here :)
Mar 12, 2012 8:18 AM

Apr 2010
This show's directing is AMAZING.

0/5
Mar 12, 2012 8:20 AM
Jul 2011
OMG I LOVE YOU MINENE R.I.P
Mar 12, 2012 8:21 AM

Nov 2009
The deaths in this anime would have made an impact if the characters were developed properly.....
Mar 12, 2012 8:34 AM

Aug 2011
razisgosu said:
Sounds like haters gonna hate to me. Given that most people have this rated close to a ten, id say you're in the minority here :)
Sounds like derpers gonna derp. Try to defend the terrible directing in this show. Try to defend that shit amazing opening this episode. I dare you.

That's right. You can't. Because you know it's bad.

Bandwagon theory is bullshit. Trying to use it as an argument to determine the quality of an anime is bullshit. By that theory, Guilty Crown is actually good and not terrible (completely opposite of the truth).

Here's what I posted about episode 20:

DraconisMarch said:
This episode was fucking retarded. It's hilarious how many people here aren't even noticing major directing FAILURE:

• Yuki was just trolling and pretending to reject Yuno even though it accomplished nothing but stress her out? LOL k.
  • 11th shoots once, misses, so apparently "LOL GUESS I CAN'T SHOOT AGAIN!"
  • Yuki and Yuno magically get away or...? What the fuck happened?
  • 9th trips a claymore and is completely open to the blast. Only loses her hand, severed perfectly at the wrist.
  • Nishijima gets shot once. No more bullets come from anywhere.
  • Yuno and Yuki magically acquire SMGs. In Japan.
  • Yuno's shots hitting all over the floor and not the guards, yet they're somehow getting hit--all while just standing there scared and not even trying to shoot back.
  • The two other super computers have to be destroyed at the same time? WTF WHY?

Just what I could remember off the top of my head. I literally couldn't laugh at all, either. I just facepalmed the entire episode long.

By the way, why the fuck is 8th's head so fucking huge?

Yup, dat's sum reel gud quality rite thar. Obviously deserves 10s.

Also, I don't understand why the fuck people even care about the "romance" between Nishijima and Minene when he blatantly stated that he only wanted her body. "D'awww! Shallow fucker is so sweet! He wants to merry Minene so he can bone her! Dat's some true romance right there!"
Mar 12, 2012 8:46 AM

Feb 2012
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:
Sounds like derpers gonna derp. Try to defend the terrible directing in this show. Try to defend that shit amazing opening this episode. I dare you.

Bandwagon theory is bullshit. Trying to use it as an argument to determine the quality of an anime is bullshit. By that theory, Guilty Crown is actually good and not terrible (completely opposite of the truth).

DraconisMarch said:
This episode was fucking retarded. It's hilarious how many people here aren't even noticing major directing FAILURE:

• Yuki was just trolling and pretending to reject Yuno even though it accomplished nothing but stress her out? LOL k.
  • 9th trips a claymore and is completely open to the blast. Only loses her hand, severed perfectly at the wrist.
  • Yuno's shots hitting all over the floor and not the guards, yet they're somehow getting hit--all while just standing there scared and not even trying to shoot back.

Just what I could remember off the top of my head. I literally couldn't laugh at all, either. I just facepalmed the entire episode long.

Also, I don't understand why the fuck people even care about the "romance" between Nishijima and Minene when he blatantly stated that he only wanted her body. "D'awww! Shallow fucker is so sweet! He wants to merry Minene so he can bone her! Dat's some true romance right there!"

He was joking. He does want her body, but truly he just wanted to save her from her terrorism. He really does love her. And everytime he is near her he is her escape, her true escape.

The show doesn't deserve 10's imo, its true that the directing could have been a lot better. But the anime is still so damn fucking awesome.
Mar 12, 2012 10:45 AM

Feb 2012
Speaking of those directing mistakes mentioned, I assume the two computers needing to be destroyed was a subbing mistake, considering that we only see one computer blow up (unless both computers were right next to each other or something). Don't know where 8ths diary went, but oh well.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Mar 12, 2012 10:51 AM

Feb 2012
Wow
I didn't know someone was still taking draconismarch seriously

Flawfinder said:
Speaking of those directing mistakes mentioned, I assume the two computers needing to be destroyed was a subbing mistake, considering that we only see one computer blow up (unless both computers were right next to each other or something). Don't know where 8ths diary went, but oh well.

Oh yeah, I wonder that too. Shouldn't she be dead?
Mar 12, 2012 11:44 AM

Apr 2011
Another epic awesome episode. :)
I still wonder what is behind the black holes. Guessing everything is being sucked up.
Mar 12, 2012 12:18 PM

Mar 2008
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:

DraconisMarch said:

This is anime if you expect everything to be like real life you'll never enjoy it. Sounds like you need a new hobby and maybe mellow out some.
Mar 12, 2012 12:34 PM

Feb 2012
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:

DraconisMarch said:

This is anime if you expect everything to be like real life you'll never enjoy it. Sounds like you need a new hobby and maybe mellow out some.

Now, what dragonismarch said about nisihijima is obviously not true, but your response....wow. Just wow. Wtf did you just say again?
That it's normal for anime characters to have selfcontradicting retarded personalities?
Go kill yourself, idiot.
Mar 12, 2012 12:35 PM

Oct 2010
DraconisMarch said:
Stark700 said:
Elfen Lied style
No it'c cause you forgot Yuno is SPECIAL she can mind control. The guys could not do shit. I am sure Yuno has some special powers just from the fact of what Aki found out can plausible to assume Yuno is special. Enough to assume those guys were paralyzed by her.

Assumptions might be the motherfuckers of all sometimes but in this case they seem to fuel up something quite possible.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 12, 2012 12:40 PM

Feb 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Stark700 said:
Elfen Lied style
No it'c cause you forgot Yuno is SPECIAL she can mind control. The guys could not do shit. I am sure Yuno has some special powers just from the fact of what Aki found out can plausible to assume Yuno is special. Enough to assume those guys were paralyzed by her.

Assumptions might be the motherfuckers of all sometimes but in this case they seem to fuel up something quite possible.

Fear not the simple answer
it was just a fail slowmotion
Mar 12, 2012 12:41 PM

Feb 2010
Yuno was awesome.
Mar 12, 2012 12:52 PM

Aug 2009
DAMNIT! THE BEST CHARACTER DIED! T_______T
Mar 12, 2012 12:54 PM

Mar 2008
nathanr said:
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:

DraconisMarch said:

Now, what dragonismarch said about nisihijima is obviously not true, but your response....wow. Just wow. Wtf did you just say again?
That it's normal for anime characters to have selfcontradicting retarded personalities?
Go kill yourself, idiot.

Why so mad idiot lol. Qq some more bro.

My response was in regards to all the complaints about what the characters did like guns in Japan and the size of 8ths head.
Mar 12, 2012 12:54 PM

Oct 2010
R.I.P Minene ;_;
Mar 12, 2012 12:56 PM

Mar 2011
I AM UPSET! Minene is probably the most strong-minded brave diary owner in this whole game and no way she didn't deserve to die. That's why I love her so much and her death was so sad. The ring when she blew herself up omg, and little Minene is so cute. I still can't take this episode in.

Next episode is going to send my head spinning (ok bad joke but those people will know what I mean)
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Mar 12, 2012 12:59 PM

Feb 2012
no, that
razisgosu said:
nathanr said:
DraconisMarch said:
razisgosu said:

DraconisMarch said:

Go kill yourself, idiot.

Why so mad idiot lol. Qq some more bro.

My response was in regards to all the complaints about what the characters did like guns in Japan and the size of 8ths head.

I'm mad because what you said is insulting for all of anime
no reason justifies believing bullshit like that
Mar 12, 2012 1:11 PM

Mar 2008
Actually I did no such thing, but if you want to interpret it that way okay. It is perfectly acceptable for characters in anime to defy logic. 8ths head and guns in Japan are fine examples.
Mar 12, 2012 1:13 PM

Feb 2012
Lulexiaa said:
DAMNIT! THE BEST CHARACTER DIED! T_______T
Wha-? Gasai didn't die.
Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Yesterday, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.