Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 3, 2014 6:57 PM

Aug 2010
Not even going to lie. I cried watching my favorite character die for nothing. I loved her and it hurt watching her so sad and saying how she wanted someone to save her...though it was cute how Nishijima was by her side when she left.
Jul 6, 2014 1:45 PM

Feb 2013
The expression that Yuno made before killing 11th was plain creepy. O_o

Minene was an interesting character. But as the story progressed, her crazy personality was transferred to Yuno. lol
Still, she was one of my fav characters in the show.
I love the scene where she saw her little self hiding behind Yukki when she was about to shoot.

I'm guessing that Yuno has a twin...

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 25, 2014 9:42 PM

May 2014
The uncensored version is awesome. The next episode will contain a very important revelation. 9th death was awesome, it was not melodramatic at all, I really felt for her, her growth as a character was tremendous, almost on par with Yuuki's. Character development is surprisingly good in this show.
Sep 20, 2014 1:30 PM

Oct 2013
WHEEEEEWWWWW
This was a hell of an episode. Man, I'd love this series so much if it wasn't for the retarded writing at times.

I seriously still love that opening. The music is great but, most importantly, the animation is great. And almost all of the time I'm completely apathetic towards the animation of an opening; I usually let anime play in the background while I browse MAL for approximately 90 seconds during the OP and ED, but not with this one. Tsubaki is so tantalizing. yum

This series is just really something else. It introduces Minene as a raging psychopathic terrorist we're supposed to hate (because why wouldn't you hate a raging psychopathic terrorist?), then slowly but surely develops her more and more as the series progresses to the point you're actually meant to really feel for her at the end. And you know what? It worked. I have no bloody clue how, but somehow it worked. I legit got teary eyed there. When she was first introduced, I was sure she was going to die within the next 3 episodes, but I'm glad she didn't. Take note that I say this as someone who actually hates her character, namely because I can't stand tsunderes. Well, I ended up growing to like her a little bit, but I have no clue how anybody else here is claiming her as one of their favorites in the series. Regardless, I do have to agree that the character development IS surprisingly good in this show.

Akise, on the other hand, is proving time and time again why he's one of my favorites. The little dude is such a bro, kind of mysterious, and always livens up every scene he's in. Not to mention this is legit the best role Todd Haberkorn's played, aside from Ling Yao. His voice acting does Akise great justice.

Looks like shit's about to hit the fan next ep!

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 26, 2014 9:56 AM

Jan 2014
"After all I've lost I got my humanity back."-Ninth T^T
I can't believe it. It's getting even more interesting!! (:
Oct 16, 2014 4:41 PM
Mar 2014
Yuki looked like a beast in this episode :P anyways, i'm excited for the next episodes coming! Hopefully Yuki wins the spot as the new God! #1st
LOL i'm derpish and I like cosplayers :3
Oct 30, 2014 2:08 PM

Oct 2011
Minene, you were great!!! Yuno as always was crazy awesome and fun to watch. The fear in the 11th's eyes, I could feel it lmao, that was perfect.
Nov 23, 2014 1:25 AM
Mar 2014
9th :(

Daang though. WHO IS YUNO?!
Jan 28, 2015 9:57 AM
Oct 2014
Ninth <///3
And Yuki finally getting badass!
I'm really interested to see what Akise's part in all of this will be, I still don't het him!
Feb 20, 2015 1:30 AM

Dec 2008
I don't mean to jump the gun since there are 5 episodes left at this point, but does the manga eventually explain what that whole "Deus stabbing Mineme" scene was all about? I thought it would have a purpose, but now Uyruu's dead, it's looking rather pointless.
Jul 9, 2015 9:44 AM
Feb 2015
Noo ninth died :( ima miss her... Just a few more episode. Man it's going to be the end of the world unless yuki becomes God. I have a feeling he won't be able to reset everything and he would end up alone.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 8, 2015 3:30 PM

Aug 2014
hope 9 and 7 will get revived :|
not much to say... plot goes on and I am off to watch next, I must finish this today :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 10, 2015 2:42 AM

Feb 2013
Minene's death scene was so sad, this is the second time this anime has gotten me all emotional :(. At least she went out in a badass way deserving of such an awesome character like her.

So I wonder what's next? I doubt it'll be as simple as put a bullet in the last 2 diary owners heads, bring everyone back to life, and live happily ever after :/.
Shape430Aug 10, 2015 2:47 AM
Dec 20, 2015 5:36 PM

Sep 2015
R.I.P. Minene ;__;
Feb 19, 2016 1:15 PM

Apr 2009
Can't they all just agree that whoever becomes god will make everybody else's desires come true?

It would save a lot of trouble.
Apr 18, 2016 9:06 AM

Jun 2015
NOOOO! Not the Ninth! She was my favorite character in MN! ;_;

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Apr 22, 2016 1:05 AM

Mar 2014
Here we are , Breaking point . The End of the line is near .
Misfortune . When Life , Life is .. FEELS for everyone .
I'm sorry . I couldn't help but only give you my tears ~ . It was overwhelming ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2016 8:36 AM

Jun 2010
Seriously, Yuki is writing a list who he will bring back...... Is he really that arrogant and believes 8th and 2nd will die and he would win. I also doubt the winner can bring everyone back and live happily the way he/she does now. If Yuki will become a God, then it'd be so weird that he would be able to continue his life on earth. If you know what I mean.

That was the saddest moment ever. Nishijima is waiting her in the afterlife. <3
I almost started to cry. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2016 1:40 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, first Minene gets proposed to by the cop, awww and then he actually saves her by giving his own life! that's so sweet!!!

I can't believe she lost her arm to that mine before and then eventually she gave herself up to try and get in the safe but it didn't work even.

But Yuno is meant to be an imposter and yet she managed to get in the room which only her/the real one and her parents should be able to get in to ... is she actually the real Yuno's twin who replaced the one they adopted or did she take her eyes or what?

It was badass when she shot him.

Yuki and Yuno and the rest at the end seeing all those balls and reality collapsing! a scary thought omg! I hope they can stop it!
Jul 4, 2016 3:59 PM
Sep 2015
Lol at the security dude in the very beginning just standing with his gun raised, waiting for his turn to die while Yuno slices apart his coworkers.

"I was just fine killing random security guards, but I don't want to kill the person actively trying to kill me, and who btw murdered dozens of if not hundreds of my class/schoolmates!" - Yup, old Yukki is back.

Really? We were supposed to believe that little bomb can blow through the huge vault door? Did she think she had a nuke or something?

OMFG he plans to bring even THIRD back to life?
Sep 9, 2016 8:21 AM

Feb 2016
So sad the Ninth died 😢😭😢😭
Sep 10, 2016 6:41 PM
Jul 2018
9th's death was sad. Loved the fact that she followed her "younger self ghost" and helped Yukki the same way she wished somebody would help her.

Yuno opened the door herself, damn. Really excited to see this explained in the next episodes (by Akise hopefully XD).
Only 3 players left uh? That's gonna be fun to watch.
HYPE
Sep 23, 2016 5:07 AM

Jun 2016
Rip Minene :/ really sad that she died after doing all the stuff.
Akise meets Deus, can a god really reset everything?
Jan 4, 2017 3:21 PM

Mar 2010
I really haven't cared about who yuno really is or her true motives.. But I would be surprised if she was created by the gods as a puppet or something.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 18, 2017 1:13 AM

May 2013
Minene's final moments were beautiful and glorious. Hope she finds happiness in the other world together with her parents and Nishijima.

Now let's see what Akise's figured out :0
Because I don't think even a "God" can bring a dead person back to life. It'll disturb the balance.
Jun 12, 2017 10:11 PM

Dec 2016
Hmm, interesting question Akise asked, leading me to believe that the answer is probably no
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 4, 2017 11:51 AM

Jul 2009
Man, these past couple of episodes have been really good. I guess the last arc is the best one? :P So we get Minene sacrificing herself and basically seeing herself in Yuki which is why she couldn't kill him. Eleventh's death was ... surprisingly anticlimactic lol. So is this the real Yuno after all? Or were they twins maybe? :O It seems as though Eighth really doesn't care to become god, but Aru doesn't trust Yuno. Then these crazy black spheres are appearing ... uh oh. I wonder what Deus' deal with Minene was though? Not to mention Aru appearing and asking Deus about whether things can be restored or not. Plus what is Murmur plotting? Either way, yay, more Aru action coming up :D
Oct 16, 2017 10:53 AM

Jun 2016
Ugh. Yuno's so beautiful with that outfit of hers. I'm in love. Hehe.

RIP, Minene. At least, you and Nishijima are together now. Waaaah. My heart. ;-; She really adored Nishijima, huh?

So, the Gasai used to own a bank. Holy crap. And Yuno's eye matches the passcode in that big-ass vault? So, she's the real one? Or I'm sticking with my theory that the one she killed was her twin. Hehe. The way she stared at Eleventh with her cute face was so creepy. Hahaha. Bye, Eleventh! Hahaha.

Yukki groping Yuno's oppai. Haha. She asked for that. She did that. Haha.

I'm honestly having a feeling that Yuno will betray Yukki. It's really hard to trust anyone in this show except Nishijima. Hehe.

And now the world's falling apart since Deus is dying. And he's supposed to die on July 28th which was the day Yuno and Yukki will do the thang. Haha.

So, Akise is special now since he's human and yet he got to go to Deus' territory? Pffffft. Idk what's up with the hype with him. He's not that cool. He's just some kind of edgy character. Lmfao.

The names of the Mirai Nikki according to Mur Mur. Hihi.

1. Random Diary
2. Yukiteru Diary
3. Murder Diary
4. Investigative Diary
5. Hyper Vision Diary
6. Clairvoyance Diary
7. Exchanged Diaries
8. Server Diary
9. Escape Diary
10. Breeder's Diary
11. The Walker (The Watcher really. Hahaha)
12. Justice Diary

Aww Mur Mur. You're literally the bringer of light in this show. Thanks so much.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 2, 2017 8:27 PM
Jul 2017
Go ahead and kill off the only relatable, fun and well developed character, why don'cha!?
Dec 29, 2017 7:56 AM

Nov 2016
RIP the best character in the series.
Jan 9, 2018 7:05 PM
Apr 2017
Minene's death felt kind of cheap. They should have started with her backstory much earlier. She's long felt underutilized, a fun character who could really blossom with just a little more focused screentime.

At this point, I'm just in it to see the ending. After a long decline starting in the latter half of the first ten episodes, it feels like the staff has given up on constructing a tight narrative, instead just trying to cram the source material into the number of episodes they had planned.
Dec 15, 2019 1:15 PM

Apr 2013
Weird death for Minene, but I guess in the end they all help Yukiteru... for no reason at all.
Mar 13, 2020 3:32 AM

Dec 2018
Lol Yuno also fell in love with 11th, and if she can do a headshot from that far away, how she can't headshot 4th in a close range in the past episodes doesn't makes sense.

Oh wow don't tell me that Akise is going to join the game.

So the end of the world is 28th July, which is also the day of the so called "HAPPY END".
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
May 3, 2020 8:49 PM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Minene :( very sad moment. I wanted to see her end up with the cop.
Oct 1, 2020 9:15 AM

Dec 2016
No... not Minene too ;-; Guess that's to be expected, but I didn't want to believe the day would come :(

Deus is at his time limit and that is not a good sign. I mean look at that, the world is ending!

No matter how hard it is, it's impossible to return a dead person back to life! I can't believe Yuki is determined to make that change come true, but I guess anime can make anything possible... I am very curious to see what would happen if Yuki can really reset the future, if that's really going to happen >_>

Pretty satisfying episode, now that the 11th is dead. Yuno is very mysterious and am wondering how in the world she got in so easily to the secret room to where the 11th is!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 1, 2020 9:15 AM

Dec 2016
Ryzor said:
Minene :( very sad moment. I wanted to see her end up with the cop.

But the cop died in previous episode! Did you accidentaly skip? I also liked Nishijima x Minene relationship, so I feel your pain </3

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 12, 2020 3:12 AM
Sep 2020
bye bye Miene T_T i hope that someday we will see you again
Feb 18, 2021 1:14 PM

Jul 2012
Minene's death being pointless kinda sucked. Why even write it in if it accomplished nothing?

What happened to the other HOLONs? Did I miss something or did both of them not get destroyed at the same time?

What's Akise's big deal? He can just hand over the Eighth to Yukki and then he can kill them and Yuno. Who cares about Yuno's mystery if the literal world is falling apart? They can literally investigate whats happening with that right after Yukki becomes God lol. There's nothing that is urging him on other than his own interest.
Feb 11, 2022 10:11 AM
Feb 2021
why was it mysterious that yuno opened the vault? she was supposed to have access right? i don't understand why this would make her identity confusing, it would have been confusing if it didn't open
Oct 22, 2022 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
Yuno Gasai is a god! MAYBE
Dec 22, 2022 5:53 PM

Jul 2022
Uryu Minene...

Yuno is always too scary

Jul 18, 2023 2:22 PM

Jul 2022
Minene's character reminds me the character from Evangelion.
Aug 24, 2023 7:14 PM

Mar 2023
it'd be SUPER crazy if it was all just a lie...
Sep 25, 2023 10:56 AM
Feb 2022
sword goes brrrrr
Apr 1, 4:03 PM
Jan 2021
the best anime ever
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 22, 2012

219 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 14, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

363 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 3, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

680 by Alex16hz »»
Apr 2, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 20, 2011

284 by coldnails »»
Mar 23, 11:39 AM

» Is she GooD or just obsessed

rishamr - Mar 20

26 by Pendragon572 »»
Mar 23, 1:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.