Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2012 12:52 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Luke said Kaito's bracelet is being happy when Kaito saw that person in the vision is himself. (Luke's bracelet is light, which is always active, and Kaito's bracelet is dark?)

A bird leading Kaito to Anna, who's painting what he saw. He said he's going to fix them into brightness. Also, there are paintings of him painting everyone. Then, idol girl sent Gammon's final challenge letter to Kaito, with everyone (except Anna) watching.

Walls of the signs from the tramp? Kaito is not really solving the puzzle, but bracelet activated when Luke said come. Kaito is winning and Luke said the bracelet is coming to complete. The girl wants to solve the puzzle without killing Gammon, and that woke him, and remembered what Anna said repainting. Then his bracelet broke but still has the power (but light side). What he really did was to make him win and saved Gammon at the same time by creating "useless" walls.

lol @ Q-chan saying "love you" (daisuki) to Kaito. Luke wanted Kaito to be dark (do the destroying) and be by his side? Then the image showing Luke as the bad guy.

Luke getting Kaito into trap again next ep. by meeting him?

(aftet the ED, with the segment of explaining puzzles) Explaining of how he noticed the space and that Gammon can escape from it after that + creating own puzzle with paper.
tsubasaloverMar 11, 2012 5:49 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 11, 2012 7:03 AM

Nov 2009
Wow, that's some serious yaoi vibes here... I don't know how else to call those hysterical shouts, 'Boku no Kaito! Kaito wa boku no mono nan da!!!' And there's also Kubic's 'Kaito, daisuki!' And next time... Kaito and Rook go on a date... Oh boy.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Mar 11, 2012 4:50 PM

Jan 2011
I had a lot of sympathy for Elena's comment about stupid puzzles (and the people who obsess over them) as she stomps off at the end. I hope she'll be back in season two.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 11, 2012 7:06 PM

Jun 2010
I swear to god, this better not go yaoi.

Armband broke. What could this mean? Well, I guess that's why they're making a season 2.

Mar 11, 2012 7:18 PM

Nov 2010
CG said:
Wow, that's some serious yaoi vibes here... I don't know how else to call those hysterical shouts, 'Boku no Kaito! Kaito wa boku no mono nan da!!!' And there's also Kubic's 'Kaito, daisuki!' And next time... Kaito and Rook go on a date... Oh boy.

What are you talking about bloke? The dude practically confessed.

Mar 11, 2012 8:07 PM

Dec 2011
That was a great puzzle. Loved watching Rook freak out at the end.
Mar 11, 2012 11:26 PM
Apr 2011
oh no
Mar 12, 2012 2:17 AM

Jul 2010
Hey Gyamon, quit making death puzzles just so that the loser doesn't die, its getting annoying having you be the bad guy and knowing this is gonna happen.
Mar 12, 2012 2:53 AM

Dec 2009
Nice episode...I'm not really liking the yaoi vibes I get from preview for next episode, but that's mostly because of Rook xD.....That guy really has some serious issues, and freaking out like that in the end just confirms how serious his Kaito obsession is xD
Which is understandable on the other hand, considering how he was treated in the past and Kaito was first person that wasn't treating him like guinea pig >__>
Yuushin7Mar 14, 2012 1:41 PM
Mar 12, 2012 5:10 AM

Feb 2012
I really hope this doesn't turn all yaoi. :/ But this was a really good episode and I liked the puzzle a lot!
Mar 12, 2012 6:10 AM

Sep 2007
This puzzle ... :o
Mar 12, 2012 8:39 AM

Sep 2011
Damn this episode sure is.. weird, I guess? Just hoping this really doesn't turn into yaoi (since this episode and next preview were like that), otherwise I liked this episode. xD
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Mar 12, 2012 10:24 AM

May 2008
Rook is all the homo for Kaito. Ohhh boy.

Mar 12, 2012 11:41 AM

Oct 2011
Kaito changed the future because of Anas toughts.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2012 12:23 PM
Nov 2010
The episode and everything besides the "My Kaito" and whatever else were interesting...
The paintings by...I forgot the name, were nice...
Mar 12, 2012 6:53 PM

Apr 2010
He broke the armband, and took its powers. Now he can use its powers without its drawbacks. Awesome as hell.
Mar 12, 2012 10:29 PM

Jun 2008
I want the painting of Jikukawa-senpai reaching for an apple on top of a maze.

Question about the puzzle. How come Gammon was able to climb the Hearts 85 beam which was Kaito's move? I thought the rules stated that they couldn't use each other's beams? Confused. Maybe I understood wrong.

Whoa there Rook.
Mar 13, 2012 9:48 AM

Sep 2010
Takai said:
I want the painting of Jikukawa-senpai reaching for an apple on top of a maze.

Question about the puzzle. How come Gammon was able to climb the Hearts 85 beam which was Kaito's move? I thought the rules stated that they couldn't use each other's beams? Confused. Maybe I understood wrong.

Whoa there Rook.

They could use each others beams, but they couldn't be on the same beam together, that's what I understood of it.
I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.
Mar 14, 2012 7:01 AM

Sep 2011
Two fags aiming for on guy.

'Nuff said.
Apr 13, 2012 6:56 AM
May 2007
Rook's Kaito obsession is nothing new. His reactions are predictable, me likes.
The puzzle was pure win! Even with minor flaws, Gammon is a genuine Giver.
Jul 11, 2012 5:43 PM

May 2012
Can't help but laugh when Rook yells "Boku no Kaito!"
Too close to Boku no Pico.....

I am not mature at all sometimes.
Sep 27, 2012 8:03 AM

Sep 2010
I just had to check genres section for this series. Hm, no yaoi there. That's strange. =Ъ
Jan 17, 2013 5:22 PM

Dec 2008
"No! Kaito is mine! Kaito is mine!!" Me thinks there's a little bit of BL going on here. Villetta likes it. Villetta likes it A LOT!
May 5, 2014 6:32 AM

Jul 2012
Probably the best episode so far. Wish I could do that puzzle as well.
Jun 7, 2014 1:05 PM

May 2012
Great development I must say that ending surely was impressive!
Dec 5, 2014 2:34 AM

Jun 2011
That was gay. Bad episode, but it seems like it's only me, given the poll results.

A few things I didn't like,
-> Gammon was like "oh well I lost, whatever, the fact that he won only proves that it's worthy to defeat him"
-> Power of feelings, shout-out to the heart.
-> After breaking the armband, Kaito could still surpass his limit.
-> Kaito's friends came back like it's the most natural thing to do, after that horribly cold treatment they gave him.
-> Rook didn't get to say his "keikaku doori".
And a few more that escaped my mind.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 27, 2015 5:44 PM

Jan 2015
This episode is more like it, he didn't give in to it, he managed to beat Galileo without him dying ^^
Feb 18, 2017 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
Don't forget about Ana, guys... even he said something like how Kaito is his sun, etc. Everyone is gay for Kaito. Kyuu-chan was adorable though, "Daisuki!" XD (I'm surprised that was written into the script though? The dialogue was totally normal and even commonplace for North Americans but I didn't think Japanese people typically say things like that so casually to their friends, and I'm not even talking about "I love you" in a romantic sense...)

I'm not surprised Rook is so obsessed with Kaito, the guy was basically his only friend ever, probably the one good thing in a totally awful childhood. I'm surprised that they are hanging out together in the preview for the next episode though? You'd think Kaito would know better than to hang out with an insane guy like Rook after what happened this time... (Or at least his friends would try to stop him from going?)

I guessed the solution to the puzzle right away, there was no way anyone was going to die, and I think it was obvious that there had to be gaps between the blocks.
Apr 26, 2020 11:18 AM
Apr 2020
CG said:

omg hhahahah best comment

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 2, 2011

50 by AL7H3A »»
Feb 2, 2023 1:01 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Episode 14 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

18 by valoon »»
Nov 22, 2021 11:21 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2011

22 by Risy »»
Oct 22, 2021 3:32 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2011

72 by Edrianz »»
Jul 21, 2020 5:02 PM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle Episode 17 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 29, 2012

20 by AigenEu »»
Jul 13, 2020 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.