MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hoping for SEASON 2
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» High School DxD »» Hoping for SEASON 2

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
03-09-12, 6:34 AM

I'm Hoping for a SEASON 2, aside from the OVA that will be aired this September 20, 2012...

by the way, who wants SEASON 2, just in case the anime might stop in a cliffhanger state...

03-09-12, 7:18 AM

Totally agree with ya man. Love this show already. How Many EPISODES will the OVA be???
Signature removed. Please follow the site rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

03-09-12, 7:19 AM

i realy want that it would be good if they make another season :$

03-09-12, 8:54 AM

You better import BD vols or no S2.

I seen no figures and other viable merchandise that warrants supporting this any other way.

03-09-12, 11:52 AM

Is there any way to buy it if you live in Europe?
Also want a second season btw.

03-09-12, 10:56 PM

AkiYuuki said:

Amazon Japan, I get my BDs from there all the time no proxy required unless a game is in it.

03-10-12, 1:00 AM

I, for one, am not looking forward to a second series of this anime considering how much they've butchered the light novel's storyline.

Especially after finding out and reading how the light novel ends I certainly don't want to see that ruined by the anime.

Call me a hater but the original source for this played out much better than how the anime brought it to life.

03-10-12, 1:02 AM

Hoppy said:
AkiYuuki said:

Amazon Japan, I get my BDs from there all the time no proxy required unless a game is in it.
How about the freight costs? Cheap/expensive?

03-10-12, 2:55 AM

shreeveera said:
Totally agree with ya man. Love this show already. How Many EPISODES will the OVA be???

the OVA will only have 1 episode...that's why I'm really looking unto a Season2....

03-10-12, 5:00 AM

I've also read what happens through spoilers in disscusions never the less I love this anime and can not do without another season!

Though sadly I do agree it seems very possible that we wont get one due to sales not being all that great.

In all honesty Fan service aside - I really enjoy this anime, has action, demons, angels, comdey, romance. It's one of the few and well done Ecchi's by My Books - though to be fair i havent seen A sit ton of them, but regardless Really enjoy this anime.

It may have started out or even continued on slow and really not building up to anything at all but knowing already whats gunna happen it gets very serious and only gets better!

Also anyone else notice that Issei never ended up getting a pet? Lol i wanted him to get something epic xD

EDIT: ↑was posted awhile ago but now... MUST HAVE a SEASON 2!! T.T
Modified by kumquat123, 03-23-12, 5:22 AM

↑Bullshit, ordered 100mbps.. Waiting on technician to fix issue T.T↑

03-21-12, 8:01 AM

i would like a S2.

03-21-12, 8:06 AM

I dont think many people wouldnt like a Season 2 for this in all honesty.

A good blob of ecchi with a surprisingly good plot and characters...

Why the hell not?

03-21-12, 9:17 AM

Ye, I would mind a season 2 tbh. I believe the current season airing only covers about material up to volume 2 which means there are about 9 more volumes that could be converted into anime.

03-22-12, 6:27 PM

If you've read the light novels you can sorta plan out the episodes of Anime. I mean I'm confident that episode 12 is gonna end up the way I planned it. Also there's alot of material in the novels that haven't even been touched in the Anime. Like the other Bishop, so they will most likely make a second season. I mean the people over at the DxD wiki are confident that this reaches at least 50 episodes because there's just so much information in the light novels.

For the most the part the light novels are followed pretty accurately. Though they did move around some of the "filler" chapters.

Sorry if I sound like a Light Novel die hard.

03-22-12, 7:47 PM

Systematic958 said:
If you've read the light novels you can sorta plan out the episodes of Anime. I mean I'm confident that episode 12 is gonna end up the way I planned it. Also there's alot of material in the novels that haven't even been touched in the Anime. Like the other Bishop, so they will most likely make a second season. I mean the people over at the DxD wiki are confident that this reaches at least 50 episodes because there's just so much information in the light novels.

For the most the part the light novels are followed pretty accurately. Though they did move around some of the "filler" chapters.

Sorry if I sound like a Light Novel die hard.

agree to you...man!... I've just finished the light novels also about a week ago...

03-22-12, 10:33 PM

Season 2? Maybe it'll be better that such thing would not be made.

03-23-12, 4:56 AM

After a damn pretty good ecchi show. I want a season 2.

03-23-12, 5:51 AM

ampzz said:
I, for one, am not looking forward to a second series of this anime considering how much they've butchered the light novel's storyline.

Especially after finding out and reading how the light novel ends I certainly don't want to see that ruined by the anime.

Call me a hater but the original source for this played out much better than how the anime brought it to life.

The Light Novels still have 1 volume to go so it didn't end and they didn't butcher it that much they just fan serviced the hell out of it while maintaing MOST definitely not all of the material

03-23-12, 5:59 AM

I don't only hope for a 2nd season but for a cover of the whole light novel.I mean the anime was really good but after I read the novels it appears that the action in the anime is only the tip of the iceberg.After the events of the anime the story becomes from really good to just AWESOME.

03-23-12, 6:38 AM

thus appears another season of Highs School DxD? as dying of curiosity. this anime is the grade 10 :). I hope that Japan will make another season this anime di

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices