MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Spam Thread
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» BACON Society »» Spam Thread

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (96) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
03-14-12, 5:45 PM

Lmao, that spam needs to be fryed first xP.

Yeah I'm afraid we'll be seeing a lot of my least fav friend of Ichigo(hint, he has glasses). It pisses me off that he continues to think he's stronger then Ichigo when we all know Ichigo wound kick his a** big time xD.

You know...

"Though I devour the five lands and drink the three Oceans dry, I am powerless against the sky, for I have neither wings, nor legs, nor hands. I am the World Snake. My name is Jormungand." --Jormungand

03-14-12, 5:57 PM

I must ask one of the dumbest questions ever, what is this SPAM?

03-14-12, 6:03 PM

Well as I said above... ITS PEOPLE!!! jk jk xD.

Spam is highly processed ham that is blended up, cooked and put in a can. It was made popular during WW2 when it was issued to US troops as the wonder food, from there it made its way around the word to different military bases.

If you want to know more check this URL, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam ^^.

"Though I devour the five lands and drink the three Oceans dry, I am powerless against the sky, for I have neither wings, nor legs, nor hands. I am the World Snake. My name is Jormungand." --Jormungand

03-14-12, 6:04 PM

It's a can of precooked meat sold everywhere. :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam

You'll find more on that here.

edit: LOL, we posted the exact same thing, Ziraki!

03-14-12, 6:10 PM

Lmao, I win by 1min xP

03-14-12, 6:28 PM

Hee, thanks for the info! We don't have that here so I didn't know. :]

03-14-12, 7:01 PM

Well, at least you have bacon! :D

@Ziraki: Idk about Bleach anymore <.< We're gonna have to see >.>

03-14-12, 7:45 PM

akihikosama said:
That actually looks disgusting. lol

Lol, this ^

Omg, spam, rice, and eggs are like the Filipino's food bible, lol.

"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl." --Amagami SS

03-14-12, 9:19 PM

I have never tried spam. :o

03-14-12, 9:47 PM

I don't like eating a lot of it, but I do like it, lol.

03-14-12, 10:26 PM

@Reo(I hope you don't mind me calling you that ^^) You should go out and buy a can sometime, I'm sure they'll have it at the supermarket xD.

@Nym: My grandpa grew up in the town in Minnesota where spam is made, so I'm rather familiar with it xD. I have hats, T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pad all with the spam logo... hell I have a can on top of my computer lmao.

@Aki: they sell spam in a single slice serving now, you should try some ^___^.

@Tysin-Oji: It's sad to say it... but same here, It feels like they could have wrapped up the manga after the end of the Aizen arc.

03-14-12, 10:36 PM

I know about Spam and posted about it but I still haven't tried any myself. :P

And yes...Bleach seems to have lost itself, but I still read it mainly because I still like the characters, even if the plot is dodgy. :P

03-14-12, 10:40 PM

We should have a spam tasting for everyone xD.

Same here, I like most of the characters and I HAVE to know how it ends... HAVE TO! xD.

03-14-12, 10:50 PM

We talk about spam as if it's some rare phenomena, lol

03-14-12, 10:56 PM

I know right, although you could call it a phenomena of some kind xD.

03-14-12, 11:18 PM

Nymphetamine2791 said:
I don't like eating a lot of it, but I do like it, lol.

^ That :P And I also like rice with spam and eggs :P We're not Filipinos but rice is a very common dish among Puerto Ricans xP Makes sense considering the fact that we both were under Spanish dominion at some point :O

We can only hope that the final plot will be kickass >.>

03-14-12, 11:24 PM

*picks up history book* your right xP. I like a fried spam sandwich every once in awhile and the spam sushi I had in Hawaii was good, lol.

Yeah and Rukia and Ichigo NEED to hook up... I know it won't happen but I can dream

03-14-12, 11:32 PM

Of course I am xP lol. Spam sushi! :O Need to try that sometime :P

Orihime has a better chance I think :P Too bad Ichigo will die before that happens :( And no, I really don't know if he's gonna die xD

03-14-12, 11:39 PM

You should it's surprisingly good xP.

I hate to admit it but your right Orihime has a better chance =/. You might be right, Naruto and Ichigo are both main characters that have potential to die. Most likely Ichigo seeing as Naruto has a younger target audience.

03-14-12, 11:47 PM

I will as soon as I can >:3

I swear, if Yamamoto dies and Ichigo takes his place, there's gonna be dead bodies around <.< >.> ... and I meant in the manga ... <.< >.> ... yes.

Pages (96) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices