MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Inu x Boku SS Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Inu x Boku SS »» Inu x Boku SS Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Inu x Boku SS Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

51 52.04%
4 out of 5: Liked it

26 26.53%
3 out of 5: It was OK

15 15.31%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 6.12%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 98

03-08-12, 7:34 PM

exciting,good,humorus episode :D best one 5/5

03-08-12, 8:03 PM

This episode was just stupid as hell.

1. Fan service fucking overload. Jesus...
2. They wasted time fapping around pointlessly the entire episode and the coffee date didn't even happen.
3. That one faggot showed up again at the end.

-_-'

Oh yeah, and if anyone else calls Ririchiyo a tsundere again after this episode, you're definitely a retard.

03-08-12, 8:49 PM

this episode was pretty funny the more i see of Renshou the more he reminds me of myself lol,and after all that no coffee date :/.

At least the end bit made up for that the Kage Master is back!

03-08-12, 9:12 PM

Good episode,KAGE SAMA!!!

The episode had a lot of fanservise to cute delicious Ririchiyo bathing to boob grabbing between Chino and Nobara.

The comedy again was good Sange still made me laugh anytime and KarutaxWatanuki its always cute.

Now...the plot didnt advance nothing and at the end the coffee date didnt happen because...the greatest character in anime appear KAGE SAMAAAAAAAAAAA!!! next episode seems filled with him and it looks probably get some info on Soushi....CANT WAIT!!

03-08-12, 9:15 PM

DraconisMarch said:
Oh yeah, and if anyone else calls Ririchiyo a tsundere again after this episode, you're definitely a retard.
Yeah but Tsunshun only applies to her does it? I mean I did not see other girls having it labeled so far other than this series.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

03-08-12, 9:20 PM

Yumekichi11 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Yeah but Tsunshun only applies to her does it? I mean I did not see other girls having it labeled so far other than this series.
Idiots kept calling her a tsundere even though that clearly wasn't the case. And you can just see her character page to see anyway.

03-08-12, 9:25 PM

DraconisMarch said:
Yumekichi11 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Idiots kept calling her a tsundere even though that clearly wasn't the case. And you can just see her character page to see anyway.
Yeah but you did not answer me, is it only for her or other girls had that label too?

If so then it could be very well a new type for girls in future animes after this one. A new fad so to speak.

03-08-12, 11:38 PM

karuta looks like she has tits in that b4 after thing

03-09-12, 12:13 AM

I feel like nothing is happening in this anime story wise.

03-09-12, 2:05 AM

Yumekichi11 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Yumekichi11 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Yeah but you did not answer me, is it only for her or other girls had that label too?

If so then it could be very well a new type for girls in future animes after this one. A new fad so to speak.
She's the first. I like it a lot more than tsundere just from this show. I hope some better anime come along and make some nice tsunshun characters in the future.

LisNoir said:
I feel like nothing is happening in this anime story wise.
Yeah...

03-09-12, 3:18 AM

When is that 8 pm going to happen??

that ending song was really good.

03-09-12, 3:33 AM

I often feel this anime isn't going anywhere... I mean, in the last 3 or 4 episodes, in the end, I think we aren't getting the story's development.

I keep watchig because I really like Chio x Miketsukami-kun pairing a lot, but I wish we could get more character development... and then when I though "finally, 8 pm has arrived!" no... we get more of Kagerou.
Modified by Senshigeia, 03-09-12, 3:36 AM

03-09-12, 4:00 AM

Karuta is so cute >.<
Entertaining episode

03-09-12, 4:35 AM

love this show - one of my favorite parts is always the vocal fireworks between watanuki and natsume - natsume has to be one of the funniest characters of all time - as always, the growing infatuation of ririrchiyo for miketsukami is so adorable - she is so out of touch with her own feelings, she is not totally sure yet what it is - i love the way this show takes it's time to develop, not running at a breakneck pace to go nowhere, it's more like real life...the return of kagerou- i can't wait to see what develops - the master of s+m was hysterical last time - also loved the whole "maniac" explananation....

03-09-12, 4:36 AM

DraconisMarch said:
Yumekichi11 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Yumekichi11 said:
DraconisMarch said:

She's the first. I like it a lot more than tsundere just from this show. I hope some better anime come along and make some nice tsunshun characters in the future.
YES! YOU ARE AWESOME! Thanks for the answer and then it looks promising for future tags to have a new one among them for girls. Tsunshun, huh? Nice, sounds good.

03-09-12, 4:45 AM

parfaited said:
mitch3315 said:
God I wish Karuta was the main character.

That makes two of us.

Boo. We didn't see the coffee date.

Yumekichi11 said:
oh dear here goes Kagerou with Karuta enslaving her and he even wants to with Banri.

Excited for this upcoming episode.
that makes three of us! kana hanazawa does an amazing job as the seiyuu - i've totally fallen in love with her voice/character in this!!!

03-09-12, 6:04 AM

DraconisMarch said:
So you say, but the more I see of her the more I'm convinced she has all the characteristics of a tsundere, with an added quirk. So if anything, I see this tsunshun rather as a specialization, and I find it more interesting that a regular tsundere, but I wouldn't say she isn't one. That's my opinion anyway.

You see, the judgement of whether someone has successfully created a new archetype and how it's classified never falls on the author himself, but on the public, and right now I haven't seen enough acknowledgement to say for sure what's the verdict.

... This could be an interesting thread discussion though.

03-09-12, 6:37 AM

Karuta was so cute with her hairstyle! x)

4/5

03-09-12, 8:42 AM

Ajunky said:
DraconisMarch said:
So you say, but the more I see of her the more I'm convinced she has all the characteristics of a tsundere, with an added quirk. So if anything, I see this tsunshun rather as a specialization, and I find it more interesting that a regular tsundere, but I wouldn't say she isn't one. That's my opinion anyway.

You see, the judgement of whether someone has successfully created a new archetype and how it's classified never falls on the author himself, but on the public, and right now I haven't seen enough acknowledgement to say for sure what's the verdict.

... This could be an interesting thread discussion though.
...Or you could just, like, read. Look at the definitions of the words. It's spelled out very plainly.

LEARN TO READ. said:
She has been called a tsunshun instead of tsundere because she gets depressed (shun) instead of getting modest (dere) after behaving in a conceited manner.

It's seriously not hard. Tsunderes are just annoying bitches with bipolar disorder: treat you like shit one second, treat you tenderly the next--always flip flopping between the two. Just when you thought she'd start being nice to you, you get slapped in the face for no reason.

TV Tropes said:
Ahem. Yes. The Japanese term tsundere refers to a character who "runs hot and cold", alternating between two distinct moods: tsuntsun (aloof or irritable) and deredere (lovestruck).

03-09-12, 8:47 AM

Awww no coffee with Soushi D:

VioLink said:

lol Ririchiyo has a nice ass

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices