Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 1, 2012 9:25 AM

Oct 2009
Bad CGI is bad.
MMmm who knew Konan was this powerful, great fight, poor Konan :( , now all 4 of em are together ;) (Jiraya included).

This show would've been better if it was centered around those three :D

And another one falls because of Naruto's stupid mouth.

Wish Madara would return Nagato's body to the tomb, kinda sad that he just took it away, NEW MASK = badass..!!
May 24, 2012 4:20 PM

Aug 2011
I noticed that once Tobi used Izanagi he no longer let attacks slip through him. I'm guessing that means he could only do that with the ability of Mangekyล Sharingan in his left eye, which he's now lost the use of.
Aug 18, 2012 3:33 PM

Mar 2010
More back story for dead characters, though its nice its not really that necessary since they are dead, but i guess its nice for some..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 26, 2012 6:08 PM

Jan 2012
Another awesome episode! Poor Konan is gone now ;(

She was so strong that forced Tobi to use izanagi.
Sep 23, 2012 2:08 AM
Dec 2011
Romantic moment completely cut =[ bah that ticked me off I was waiting on a kiss, HATE the new mask x_x; I don't read the manga so no one ruin this for me!

But if i'm not mistaken "Pain" is related to Naruto/Kushina some how??

Please feel free to keep talking about Naruto with me just message or leave a comment on my profile!
Sep 30, 2012 10:28 AM

Jul 2011
Cassper said:
It's so sad that Konan is gone. She was really great..

I know! it's like they made those two episodes just to get rid of her! :/ i really liked her :(
Feb 4, 2013 12:06 AM

Jul 2012
Ok, I dont remember everything detail of this episode and I dont want to rewatch it, but I remember watching it and being really p***** that they killed off Konan.
My biggest issue with this episode was that I remember Konan destroying one of Madara's arms during their battle. Now everytime prior to that, they had shown Madara appearing to only have one arm, if you remember they showed Minato destroying it in their flashback fight. So at this time i'm thinking hes armless and really happy that Konan is beating the crap out of him, but then (if I remember correctly) he manages to stab Konan with a pipe in the hand that Minato destroyed, and like I said earlier, until this very moment they hadn't shown that arm, it had previously appeared to just be an empty sleeve.
How do you explain that? I'm still so annoyed that they actually killed her.

R.I.P Konan
The end of this episode was one of the saddest moments in Naruto.
Konbu is important
Jul 15, 2013 8:03 PM

Jan 2013

^ my guess
Jul 15, 2013 8:08 PM

Jan 2013
When I saw that mask, my first impression was:

Jul 18, 2013 1:55 AM

Aug 2012
R.I.P Konan
Feb 24, 2014 9:55 AM

Apr 2010
Konan โ™ฅ
Jul 26, 2014 2:37 PM

Jun 2013
I don't usually comment on long running anime but that was just sad. Poor Konan :(
Sep 9, 2014 2:53 AM

Mar 2014
When a piece of red paper makes you cry... You know it was a good character that just died :(

RIP Konan
Sep 21, 2014 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
That was a really good episode.
It's like semi-plot-twists everywhere. Madara can also use Izanagi cause in his previous battle with Hashirama, he managed to steal his power? And that makes him the second Rikudou? And did obtain Rinnegan as soon as he acquired the Senjuu's powers? (because he said that Nagato's Rinnegan "has always been mine") So, it's like Uchiha's powers (Sharingan) + Senjuu's powers = Rinnegan? God, such a mess in my head right now....
Having Rinnegan makes you a Rikudou Sennin(or something close to that), right? So, does that mean that Nagato also had Senjuu's and Uchiha's powers? AHHHHHHHHHHHH, I don't understand shit right now...
But, well, I loved the second half of the episode; it was very touching *.*
Oh, and also... Nagato was from the Uzumaki clan??? Just cause he had red hair (that turned white) ???? I CAN'T SEE RED HAIR ON NARUTO. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????
Madara got some nice mask though...
removed-userSep 21, 2014 11:45 AM
Dec 4, 2014 12:06 AM
May 2012
Nooooooooooooooo, Konan T^T
This is why I said Konan was better off in Konoha with Naruto, but yeah, she still has Amegakure to protect.....but still ;_;
They look so happy in that flashback. Makes me think again about what will happen if Yahiko didn't die. Too bad :/

solomon585858 said:
I really loved this episode and was a bit sad because I had my hopes for potential relationship between Konan and Naruto. That would be a good pair of two people who deserve and respect each other.

Same here, but I always knew that Konan likes Yahiko, and they revealed that in this episode. Besides, Konan is too mature for Naruto. Konan is mine :3
Nagato and Yahiko was resting peacefully and Tobi had to interrupt =_=
That omake at the end became a series ahahaha.
Dec 4, 2014 12:06 AM
May 2012
Nooooooooooooooo, Konan T^T
This is why I said Konan was better off in Konoha with Naruto, but yeah, she still has Amegakure to protect.....but still ;_;
They look so happy in that flashback. Makes me think again about what will happen if Yahiko didn't die. Too bad :/

solomon585858 said:
I really loved this episode and was a bit sad because I had my hopes for potential relationship between Konan and Naruto. That would be a good pair of two people who deserve and respect each other.

Same here, but I always knew that Konan likes Yahiko, and they revealed that in this episode. Besides, Konan is too mature for Naruto. Konan is mine :3
Nagato and Yahiko was resting peacefully and Tobi had to interrupt =_=
That omake at the end became a series ahahaha.
Aug 3, 2015 1:24 PM

Jan 2013
Konan noooooooooooooooo ;_;
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
May 29, 2016 12:50 PM

Mar 2013
Wow.... konan dies n tobi took rinnegan from nagato.. the akatsuki has intel on naruto..
Apr 22, 2017 2:49 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
is a pain that Konan died between Madara :/
Jun 4, 2017 11:12 AM

Dec 2012
It was soooo BADASS how Konan split the sea and revealed 600 billion paper bombs like daMN

All the red tiles in the present day overgrown abandoned shack was touching

Yes, Madara's new mask is wickedddddddd
Oct 18, 2017 8:03 AM

Dec 2016
R.I.P Konan, have a nice time with your best friends and PERVY SAGE :'(
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 12, 2018 1:37 PM
Apr 2017
Solo-Maro said:
I knew the outcome since I had read the manga, but I'm still wondering three things..

1.)Isn't Konan(paper) like Suigetsu(water) in being resistant to physical damage due to being made of *insert element already mentioned*? Shouldn't stabbing her, like Madara did, not work? Or at the very least, shouldn't she have been able to turn to paper to escape?

2.)Why didn't Madara at least try to use his Susano's?

3.)Madara took Nagato.. Were Tendo Pein's eyes not good enough?

Please avoid giving me tl;dr answers.

Besides that, good ep. I hope they change the opening soon.

2) You need 2 mangekyo to use susano, while Obito has only 1. Second was gifted to Kakashi
Apr 18, 2019 6:21 PM
Jul 2009
I was right she died T_T Good episode though 5/5 Next episode looks interesting enough
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Jun 9, 2019 12:00 AM

Mar 2014
Poor Konan :(

Irony she saw that Rainbow Bridge symbol of hers as she died and on Gay Pride Month too

This series sure loves adding extra scenes of dead characters after they're dead to make us feel worse
Aug 11, 2019 1:54 PM

Jun 2017
R.I.P. Konan
They all looked so cute in their frog costumes!
Idk why people find it hard not to post spoilers even if it's just a little one.
Aug 30, 2019 4:37 AM

Mar 2015
RIP Konan :( Great, Madara's getting stronger sigh
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 28, 2019 9:18 AM

May 2018
Konan bit za dusto, as expected :(

Rock Lee ran across the world just to do a long jump and still he got a foul xD
Mar 15, 2020 4:33 AM
Dec 2019
Feeling sad for konan but who the heck is still Madara that much powerful I am thinking how much powerful 1st hokage would be if he beat him..
May 6, 2020 7:47 AM

Mar 2019
"Let's invite Jiraiya-sensei aswell".Yea,it's not like you killed him.If only that didn't happen :'( .Bye Konan,you all two will be remembered(Yahiko aswell,but he was dead before this anime started so)
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 6, 2020 8:28 PM

Jan 2020
konan put up a good fight, I wonder what is wrong with tobi's arm since it seems to fall off every fight and seems claylike
Mar 16, 2021 5:27 PM

Dec 2007
i feel as we had too much yuhiko-nagato-konan for one series...

i thought that tobi to have 2 sharingan eyes is another proof he isn't obito, but then i remembered he have full storage of sharingan, silly me. we did though saw part of his face :D

new mask only for his new eye? ok.
Apr 13, 2021 9:55 AM
May 2019
dang it sucks to have her die soo early she could've been a great asset to the upcoming 4th shinobi war thats a lot of wasted potential there
Jul 7, 2021 10:51 PM
May 2020
โ˜น๐Ÿ˜ญI don't like sad episodes now because I'm already sad to be finishing the whole anime...
Oct 9, 2021 10:49 PM

Feb 2021
Damn why did Konan have to die? She was such an amazing character.

Also the flip scene was sad. She returned to the hut and flipped the piece. :')

Looks like Tobi got Nagato's Rinnegan. Also we get to know Nagato is also an Uzumaki. So basically anyone else with red hair can be a potential Uzumaki. Naruto and Nagato were closer than they knew. They were of the same clan.

Also I don't understand how Madara/Tobi keeps losing arms and then regrowing them? Like in the fight with Minato he lost his left arm (it came off from his sleeve like some slimy pulp.) Then in the fight with Konan he lost his right arm and now with his new outfit he has a new arm too?

Also if he had another sharingan why didn't he have an opening for that eye too? Or did he especially implant that eye to use Izanagi after taking Danzo's eye collection?

Apr 14, 2022 6:33 AM

Nov 2019
I feel I'll regret Konan's perish for some time yet... This ep is perfect moral of the story whole Amegakure group and Jiraya could've get, all of them were after all just daydreamers trying to make their wish come true. Some way this trio reminds me of Danzo - not always when you're trying to do good you're actually doing good. Konan, Nagato and Yahiko died till the end believing in their ideals, trying to make world better place - first on their own and then by Naruto's hands.

Kids of war and their teacher finally can reunite in whatever comes after death, I wish them all the best.
Jun 14, 2022 1:26 AM

Jul 2021
There was something so depressing about this episode yet the red tile thingy made me both happy and extremely sad at the same time. All 4 of them are back home together now.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 26, 2023 8:03 AM
Oct 2022
amazing bro jdkjsdjshf
Jan 5, 8:18 PM
Nov 2017
konan, nagato and yahiko, the pain triad
Feb 14, 12:40 PM
Apr 2023
very sad very sad indeed
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itachi is a messed up character and doesn't deserve the fan love

Decader - Dec 11, 2023

42 by Andromeda567 »»
Yesterday, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 484 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2016

79 by Vysarine »»
Apr 13, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shotta77 - Oct 30, 2008

102 by a_polani »»
Apr 11, 3:50 AM

» Any Recommendations?

Proman9710 - Oct 5, 2021

49 by Proman9710 »»
Apr 10, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 20 Discussion

jobocan - Jul 19, 2007

41 by drzod1k_lilla »»
Apr 10, 6:27 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.