MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 253 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Naruto: Shippuuden »» Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 253 Discussion

Pages (4) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 253 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

61 62.89%
4 out of 5: Liked it

28 28.87%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 6.19%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 2.06%
Voters: 97

03-08-12, 10:37 AM

I'm going to miss Konan :(

03-08-12, 10:47 AM

link9us said:
In any case, yes for the love of god change the opening, this opening does not suit this part of the story any more.

That will be taken care of in a few weeks.

03-08-12, 11:23 AM

Nuff said.

03-08-12, 12:59 PM

great great ep!

03-08-12, 3:21 PM

-Solo said:
I knew the outcome since I had read the manga, but I'm still wondering three things..

1.)Isn't Konan(paper) like Suigetsu(water) in being resistant to physical damage due to being made of *insert element already mentioned*? Shouldn't stabbing her, like Madara did, not work? Or at the very least, shouldn't she have been able to turn to paper to escape?

2.)Why didn't Madara at least try to use his Susano's?

3.)Madara took Nagato.. Were Tendo Pein's eyes not good enough?

Please avoid giving me tl;dr answers.

Besides that, good ep. I hope they change the opening soon.

1. As people mentioned I'm guessing due to the chakra usage.

2. I remember him mentioning previously due to his fight with Hashirama his powers are not as they were in his former glory. Could be one of the possible reasons why, or it could be he can't actually use it (as for my reason why...well I don't want to include any spoilers from the Manga).
Also if he does...it's the 3rd power of the Mangekyo Sharingan, using it at this early stage would probably spoil it if he can, and Izanagi was more suited to the situation.

3. Nagato is the true possesor of the Rinnegan, the other paths of pein only had the Rinnegan due to the chakra receivers i believe it was. So there eyes don't really have a Rinnegan capability with out them.

Well on point to the episode, it was good, flash backs were decent I guess.
I will miss Konan, the anime didn't do her death justice like the manga did in my opinion at least.

Tobi finally has the Rinnegan, i guess the chapter after next the war will begin unless there's a filler.

Looking forward to it xD
Modified by GhostSam, 03-08-12, 3:26 PM

03-08-12, 3:34 PM

Really great episode that has me anxiously awaiting for the next one! :D

03-08-12, 9:24 PM

Madara is on top of everything, amazing warrior. Well I'm just surprised on how quick the anime moves, no wonder fillers are always brought in.

03-08-12, 9:43 PM

Awesome pace!

Konan didn't disappoint me and put on a good fight.
lol @ frog flashback! It was nice seeing a flashback which wasn't shown before =)

"Kyuubi o tori ni iku!"
Majiiiiii!
Sore wa chotto hayai dazu!
*BIG SHOCK*

OK. With this, it is becoming more and more unlikely for me to be able to wait for 1 week for each ep >.<"

NO FILLERS FTW!

Can't wait for next ep~
ho---------ge---------~~~
Peace, peace!! xPP
"Ore wa Kaizoku Ou ni narunda!!" -Luffy
"If you don't risk your life, you can't make a future." -Luffy
#1: "Who is this brute?" #2: "A monster!" -said about Luffy (by Bayan & Zap)
"It was nothing. We just beat him up because he pissed us off!" -Straw Hats Pirates >> Beware of their anger!
"Yo. Omae wo .. BO TSUBUSU!" -Luffy
"Man, That was fun!" -Luffy xDDD
"If that katana's the strongest, then I must be... the very, very, very, very, very, very, very ... STRONGEST OF ALL! THE PIRATE KING!" -Luffy
"Gomu Gomu no Home Run!" -Luffy xDDD

03-08-12, 10:46 PM

1. She had no chakra/surprise attack so she gets hit by it
2. Susano prolly seemed like overkill in Tobi's opinion in beg of fight. He can't kill Konan or else he won't learn where she laid Yahiko/Nagato. Using Susano just isn't a strong enough defense for big paper explosion. He doesn't use it at end becuz Izanagi sacrifices one of his eyes, and Susano a mangekyo technique which is learned after the mastery of both gen/ninjutsu eyes and since he sacrificed one of them, no Susano for tobi D:
3. Without Nagato's influence, Tendo pain does not have the Rinnengan

Anyyways, episode was great, these flashbacks had no problem whatsoever(they aint filler), they give minor info on Nagato/Yahiko/Konan group when they were kids, and talked about how they would meet back in hideout after they accomplish their goals. Little red square/frog thing was just an original way to show Konan's blood red paper returning, to signify a reunion in the end.
-Solo said:
I knew the outcome since I had read the manga, but I'm still wondering three things..

1.)Isn't Konan(paper) like Suigetsu(water) in being resistant to physical damage due to being made of *insert element already mentioned*? Shouldn't stabbing her, like Madara did, not work? Or at the very least, shouldn't she have been able to turn to paper to escape?

2.)Why didn't Madara at least try to use his Susano's?

3.)Madara took Nagato.. Were Tendo Pein's eyes not good enough?

Please avoid giving me tl;dr answers.

Besides that, good ep. I hope they change the opening soon.

03-09-12, 6:35 AM

The worst episode in a while (then again we've been spoiled with good episodes recently for a change) but not too bad I guess.

03-09-12, 8:07 AM

Frankly, i was surprised Konan even put up that much of a fight against Madara. I realize that she is an Akatsuki member and she had ample amount of time to prepare for a fight again him, but still...eh.

I wonder if Madara only took one eye or both...i'd imagine he wouldn't want Kabuto to control a Nagato that has possession of one of the Rinnegan eyes since he clearly doesn't trust him.

03-09-12, 10:33 AM

iNeon said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Amazing episode
I think this showed us how powerful tobi really is.
Also at the end there seeing his new mask was awesome!
yeah i agree The Episode was AMAMZING! MY heart is really moved =D

03-09-12, 2:59 PM

Nice. Madara really looks badass at the end. Also, in the start of this episode he didn't had an arm, and he lost his eye. Now, he's with both arms and eyes, dafuq..
あらあら。。。

03-09-12, 4:44 PM

solomon585858 said:
I really loved this episode and was a bit sad because I had my hopes for potential relationship between Konan and Naruto. That would be a good pair of two people who deserve and respect each other.

lol i was think that too. alteast she exited the stage better than our last death.
IkaMusumechan said:
Nice. Madara really looks badass at the end. Also, in the start of this episode he didn't had an arm, and he lost his eye. Now, he's with both arms and eyes, dafuq..

there's the theory of him having some power from our green akutsuki friend.

03-10-12, 4:06 AM

Amazing episodes :D And the kids flashback are nice

03-10-12, 6:51 AM

Why is Tobis Skin so dark ? o:

03-10-12, 11:59 AM

More eyes for Mr. BBEG!

Also, Kabuto looks way meaner than Orochimaru ever did!

03-10-12, 8:16 PM

Kanon is such a strong female character, hoped she has much more influence in the story in assisting Naruto.

03-10-12, 9:22 PM

Great episode. Sad end to the 3 students.

03-11-12, 1:40 AM

Awesome episode!

Pages (4) -2 -1 [0] 1 2 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices