Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 7, 2012 7:45 PM

Aug 2009
of course i know everyone will love to see the Amanto Invasion Arc
especially me because gintoki despite his old age he still acts like a kid , lazy ,and the complete opposite of any main character =
but his a beast in the past making gintoki is my favorite character

my theory/guess is the war is days or weeks before it ended so i dont mind if the arc is 10-20 ep long from gintoki's childhood till becoming shiroyasha fighting the amanto from small group to the big ones
(best pic that describe the white demon http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=325609&tq=shiroyasha)

i think the amanto under estimate the samurai..so they fought them with close rage weapon instead of guns at 1st then the news of shiroyasha and others spreading fear in the amanto finally decide to use the technology to scare the shogun to surrender

50 ep long if katsura ,sakamoto,takasugi past is also added..even though takasugi is a villain now..he still looks cool in the past especially his uniform ..of course katsura fighting especially sakamoto ( they look and act like an idiot now so its a must see)
sakamoto looks a warrior in his past outfit and i want to see his sword skills/fighting style (in the op 5 he can flip/spin in the air before slashing?)

the FINAL BOSS will be the amanto that gintoki and takasugi fighting in the rooftop of the castle? or just a big building ( in shiyosha koutan ova) i love to see both of them team up before they fight later in the series..its a rare combination

we know gintoki as shiroyasha wearing this http://www.zerochan.net/444758
but i notice in the OP 8 of gintama...his wearing a diff outfit ..a takasugi uniform but a white version with red interior..gintoki looks like he became a general/commander of a group/army
this
http://www.zerochan.net/508536
http://www.zerochan.net/478749

gintoki looks even cooler with that uniform

but what i really want to see is ginxkagura arc ...where kagura realize that she has feelings for him since she dont see him as father or brother figure...

i will be an interesting cuz we dont know how to gintoki will deal with her bec i know kagura will be aggresive

create an arc with a little summary like example: gintoki somehow get a free ride to space again and met takasugi by chance before they fight .. pirates amanto shows up diff not takasugi's allies ..so they need to team up again for survival fighting a hug army of diff pirate amanto..their boss a one super strong amanto..

even an arc that seems impossible/little chance to happen in gintama that you want to see..personal wish..
like my ginxkagu

and pls dont reply just to critize , complain , explain etc. in any post ...its just a personal wish/want to see kind of thing..more like a dream of a person and yours
so dont ruin it..ok!

reply if you agree on it or have the same idea
deathman619Mar 12, 2012 8:06 PM
Mar 12, 2012 8:33 AM

Sep 2011
deathman619 said:

the FINAL BOSS will be the amanto that gintoki and takasugi fighting in the rooftop of the castle? or just a big building ( in shiyosha koutan ova) i love to see both of them team up before they fight later in the series..its a rare combination

deathman619 said:

but what i really want to see is ginxkagura arc ...where kagura realize that she has feelings for him since she dont see him as father or brother figure...

These two seem really improbable, seeing as it would be kinda weird to introduce the main antagonist this late in the show, and Gintama isn't a romance anime. If it took a serious turn and they added a GinxKagura arc, I'd be severely disappointed.

Personally I wouldn't want an arc solely dedicated to the past, I like the Gintama style so far where they reveal the past in bits at a time, it keeps the show exciting whenever 'Shiroyasha' is mentioned. :D

But to answer your question..I want to see more arcs with the amanto as the main villains...like episode 13, and the Kabukicho Four Devas Arc
Mar 12, 2012 7:44 PM

Aug 2009
Oogushi said:

These two seem really improbable, seeing as it would be kinda weird to introduce the main antagonist this late in the show, and Gintama isn't a romance anime. If it took a serious turn and they added a GinxKagura arc, I'd be severely disappointed.

Personally I wouldn't want an arc solely dedicated to the past, I like the Gintama style so far where they reveal the past in bits at a time, it keeps the show exciting whenever 'Shiroyasha' is mentioned. :D

But to answer your question..I want to see more arcs with the amanto as the main villains...like episode 13, and the Kabukicho Four Devas Arc

lol....thats what i only want to see...im not saying it should or must happen..

i know gintama dont have romance genre...i forgot to mention/post it....

i mean that amanto would be the final boss only in that arc not gintama

and also already know that already..i realized a long time ago..that its not really needed to show all the past or anything related to that..i just cant helped to want to see it all ..only a personal wish

..but there must be something important that we need to see or dont know about what happened.. something like that

thats good amanto as villain is like meant to be villains..gintoki wont even think twise cutting amantos in half.. but can you be more specific? more like create a summary or what kind of arc it is?
( i edited the thread and got an example..look at it so you would understand )

deathman619Mar 12, 2012 8:01 PM
Mar 13, 2012 4:02 AM

Mar 2011
I definitely want to see the past of the four Joui patriots, Sakamoto, Takasugi, Katsura and Gintoki. So far we've only had snippets of their backstory, and it's sure to be heart-wrenching, badass, violent, and emotional. When they did the second fake movie promo a dozen episodes back (or more?) I nearly pissed myself with excitement, damn do I want to see the "little Gin-chan becomes Shiroyasha" arc. They need to make it a movie at least, or a significant arc. The last serious ark with the Mimawaragumi (sp? lol) had some seriously intense fight scenes and incredible animation quality, I can't wait for the next one. (but I can't complain about the regular episodes, omg, yesterday's nearly killed me!)

But I have to agree with Oogushi a little
Oogushi said:
Much as I long for the blast-to-the-past arc, I really love the way things are going as it is. We all know there's something major brewing behind the scenes (or is Sorachi-sensei just baiting up, pulling our tails and mocking us little sheep?) and I can't deny the little butterflies that claw at my heart when there's reminiscing on "Shiroyasha"~ I trust Sorachi-sensei (is that safe?) he's been doing an amazing job so far, so I'll probably be happy wherever he takes us.

deathman619 said:
This... No. I'm sorry, I know you don't want me to criticize, but Gintoki is twice, almost three times Kagura's age, and I know that happens IRL, but look at their relationship! He's like a failure-father-figure, and Kagura is way too cool for a looser like him (in her opinion). They have a really close and family-like relationship, and there's no doubt that they love each other, but it's that kind of love that lets you ridicule, shoot/punch/kick, and laugh at each other and make sick "kintama" jokes - you know, good comedy.
A pinky-promise
ain't something you take lightly
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
And everyone else, GO WATCH GINTAMA!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!
Mar 13, 2012 4:07 AM

Mar 2011
deathman619 said:
thats good amanto as villain is like meant to be villains..gintoki wont even think twise cutting amantos in half..
Not to be "that guy" but... you do remember that Kagura is an Amanto too, right?
One of the big points in the anime is that no one is "bad" or "good" because of what they are (amanto, human, or gorilla), there are pure and kind-hearted "people" who look like demons (i.e. Hedoro, the flower-shop amanto) and there are cute or beautiful people who are really demons (can I say Takasugi?). But most "people" fall somewhere in between. (you can't really call Gintoki a good person, but we still love him~)
Face-PaintMar 13, 2012 4:27 AM
A pinky-promise
ain't something you take lightly
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
And everyone else, GO WATCH GINTAMA!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Barion-Zara - Aug 29, 2011

99 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 7:42 PM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 48 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Mar 5, 2012

113 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 5, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 46 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Feb 20, 2012

132 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 5, 11:17 AM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 45 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Tomislavr7 - Feb 13, 2012

106 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 5, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

endless_nine_09 - Jan 30, 2012

83 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 5, 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.