MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hunter x Hunter Chapter 339 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hunter x Hunter »» Hunter x Hunter Chapter 339 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
View Poll Results: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 339 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

49 84.48%
4 out of 5: Liked it

5 8.62%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 5.17%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.72%
Voters: 58

03-12-12, 11:26 AM

Kuchenlight said:
OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAH KURAPIKAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

I missed you so much, my love.
But he looked kinda......strange. His gaze and posture were almost the same, as Kuroro's...

And damn, this chapter felt so finale-like. What's with that lately. There are still many things left, to show. He can't end it, just like that.

Roflmfao this ^^^. This so much. This was pretty much my exact reaction. xDD
Like, yayyy it's Kurapika!! Wait, where the fuck have you been and what the hell have you been doing?! How dare you leave for so long?! I demand an explanation right now! xD
He did give me the impression of one of the Spiders or Mafia members, though....
And yea this chapter was very final feeling. Like, let's see how everyone else has turned out... x)

03-29-12, 4:27 AM

Well thank God i read this chapter discussion because quite a few things i had a hard time remembering.
Kurabika really has a dark aura around him. I guess that could explain why he never came to see the injured Gon or to vote.

03-04-13, 1:38 PM

This has got to be one of the most brilliant chapters of all time. Barely any words :') yet so much was done all at once. Togashi's one of the very few people who can actually end a plot-point very neatly and beautifully.
This arc barely had any fights yet it was so amazing. That's good writing that makes this the best battle shonen out there.

Now I wanna re-read the whole manga and not just this arc...
(or I'll give YYH another try since I dropped it)

03-31-13, 2:43 PM

I am sooo happy that KURAPIKA IS FREAKING BACK!!!! GOD, EVER SINCE THE YORKNEW ARC HE NEVER GOT ANY SCREEN TIME!!!!! although in some parts he did but that's too little!! But, seriously, I really first did not know that was really kurapika and I was like, WHO THE HECK IS THIS GUY???!?? but then I realize that was kurapika and I was like, WTH HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR AND YOUR CLOTHES A-AND YOUR FACE BECAUSE IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE KURAPIKA THAT I KNOW. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BODY GUARD WORK???? GAHHH, MY HEAD IS ALL MIXED UPPP!!!!! but it was a great chapter but there is too many question about kurapika!!!!!! >://///
"I'm sorry..."

08-21-13, 4:14 AM

I recently reread HxH and am convinced that this is the perfect point to end the 2011 adaption. All big plot points of the CA and election arc are closed with the other, overarching plotthreads like Gyro being left at such a state that they can be easily incorporated into an open ending. Not to mention the initial goal - Gon finding Ging - has been reached.
The chapter itself would make for a great final montage as the opening plays for one last time, giving it closure while allowing Madhouse to continue with the anime once the series has progressed further.

Edit:
Jup, just play Departure over this video and you'll see how perfect it fits...
Modified by Nidhoeggr, 05-28-14, 3:31 AM

06-11-14, 8:47 PM

Beautiful, yeah this is definitely what the 2011 anime should end with. Great stuff

Some details, though like how Kurapika looks. He looks at the eyes and he almost seems....sad? And that suit, really interested in what is up with him. Otherwise, I like that this paid homage to all of the great characters we've met and, I'll admit, that I felt a certain satisfaction at the chapter ending with the clasped hands of my favorite two characters.
"Anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live. After all, you are alive, so you will always have the chance to be happy. As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right."

- Yui Ikari, The End of Evangelion

07-07-14, 9:54 PM

Hmmm, Kurapika.
Whats up with the close up on Meruem and Komugi.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices