MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

I want you guys to hold up hope about a second season.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Angel Beats! »» I want you guys to hold up hope about a second season.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
03-07-12, 6:11 AM

I just realized that Seitokai no Ichizon got a second season Seitokai no Ichizon 2 and it has been over 2 years since the first season ended. there for it should be a good change for a angel beats second season as well. don't say to yourself "Ah well it have been one year now no second season for sure.." lets keep up hope people! :)

03-07-12, 6:47 AM

I would agree with this except that we need original materiels. Now we have a starting point with the end of first season however how to elaborate from there? Well for one a mobilization of ideals must be manifested and reach the staff of this anime and then perhaps works will start.

Personally a KICK IN THE ASS to the staff to make a second season through different means is needed is the point.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

03-07-12, 7:13 AM

I can't see how the story will continue from the first one. The story of them living in the "afterlife" had ended.

"Life is always a continuation of unpreparedness" - Evangline A.K. McDowell

03-07-12, 12:08 PM

Innoxious said:
I can't see how the story will continue from the first one. The story of them living in the "afterlife" had ended.
This.

As much as I love Angel Beats, the story is over. The whole cast moved on.

What could they possible do aside from making an entire new cast? It would just be a spinoff if they did that.

Just let Angel Beats rest already. It was an awesome anime and will be remembered as such.

03-07-12, 12:12 PM

if they would even think about making a second season, they would need to remake the last few episodes of this series and just make the more story about other characters wishes
Beautiful lies

03-07-12, 12:34 PM
Forum Moderator
Basically what everyone said. . . Now I wouldn't mind like an OVA of them in their current lives now but a whole new season I don't see happening. No more material so they would have to make more and it could be a HUGE change of pace if it went from the afterlife and with the whole Angel/guns thing to basically a normal every day life.(if they follow the original characters)

or they would probably get a new set of characters and follow their days in the afterlife. However I don't think I'd be to excited by the thought. I think what's done is done and they probably should just keep it that way.
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Site & Forum Guidelines | MAL Guidelines | Report Abuse

03-07-12, 1:08 PM

dfsafsaf said:
if they would even think about making a second season, they would need to remake the last few episodes of this series and just make the more story about other characters wishes
Or continue with another person or a person from the last season that might stayed there. They do not need to change the ED of the last season, however the same characters will not be there anymore. It still regardless does not mean new ones that are as good as the older ones cannot come into play.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

03-07-12, 1:09 PM

screw a second season of this, give us little busters
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

03-07-12, 1:39 PM

Hmm looks like this new cheer up thread found a wrong way:/

03-09-12, 1:34 PM
Forum Moderator
I was pretty satisfied with the ending of the first season and it's impossible to make a second season that follows in it's footsteps.
Unless they are planning to make the second season about the few years that we didn't see.
The only other way you could make a second season is to make one with other characters or in a alternate universe but i guess you would make people tired of the concept that way.

03-14-12, 2:56 PM

dfsafsaf said:

Remake the whole series, you mean.

03-14-12, 3:06 PM

I agree with the remake idea, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

It needs to be longer. And maybe have a smaller cast of characters, and fully develop those. Also, Naoi as the enemy needs to last longer. Much longer.

03-24-12, 2:26 AM

http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=666963

Anyway...

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

03-24-12, 2:29 AM

Not going to happen, and thank god for that. You have no idea how many characters a second season ruins, and how often it turns out to be better than the first. I can name one off the top of my head, and that's obviously After Story. Otherwise, no. Do not want.

03-24-12, 3:02 AM

I want remake of the first season with 20+ episodes... And the same ending. I think that would satisfy everyone...

03-24-12, 3:08 AM

akutasame94 said:
I want remake of the first season with 20+ episodes... And the same ending. I think that would satisfy everyone...
Now this sounds reasonable, but in about five years. It's too soon right now. :(

03-24-12, 6:05 AM

BringDownTheSun said:
akutasame94 said:
Now this sounds reasonable, but in about five years. It's too soon right now. :(

Well I am ready for it now, but I'll gladly watch it in 5 years...

03-24-12, 6:06 AM

The story is over. They'll ruin it if they make a second season.

03-30-12, 2:53 PM

I think they've moved on to the Little Busters anime.
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.

03-31-12, 2:12 AM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices