MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Chapter 484 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Chapter 484 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Bleach Chapter 484 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

38 41.30%
4 out of 5: Liked it

27 29.35%
3 out of 5: It was OK

15 16.30%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

7 7.61%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 5.43%
Voters: 92

03-07-12, 4:58 PM

kizu-kun said:
hungry_bunny said:

And I've personally given up on the normal Quincy theory simply because of the fact that they can use "bankai". The fact that they could have been shinigami (current or former) is probably the reason why Yamamoto looked shocked...

I pretty sure he didn't finish his sentence. I think he was trying to tell yama that they have the ability to dispell bankais like what Ivan was going to do to ichigo, not that they can actually use it.

In fact we do not know.

The verb is missing.

They bassically say

They can somthingsomething bankai.

verb usually goes in the end of the sentence in jp, thus WHAT they can do with bankai is left unsaid.

think of it as yoda-speak:
bankai, they can ________

03-07-12, 5:10 PM

To me its boring and the bad evil guy looks like Ichigos grandfather or something and why did he cut his arm and he did it without even moving lol and it would've been better if he cut his legs and put some wings on his back to fly around the room much better yeah.
And why didn't Ichigo killed ИВАН but no he needed to talk and let him escape.

03-07-12, 5:37 PM

The thing is, how would Sasikabe know that they could destroy bankai? While I guess he could have it, I'm going to take a wild guess here and say he does not have bankai. I think he was talking about something else, and the contrast with Ivan right after commenting on Ichigo's bankai not dissapearing was to throw us off.

03-07-12, 5:39 PM

The chapter was very meh to me. I know that the arc is just getting started and it'll probably pick up in time, but it feels like the chapters of the last few weeks could have easily been condensed into one or two chapters to me. As for the whole "They can Bankai" line, it doesn't have the effect that it probably should for me, no matter the meaning. If it's supposed to mean they can use Bankai, than it's not really that shocking given that the very concept of Bankai as this great power has started to wear down for me and it honestly doesn't feel like that big a deal anymore. If it means they can cancel Bankai, than that would probably be something important, but all we have is people SAYING it cancels out Bankai, without ever actually seeing it happen. The one time it's been used, it failed, so it doesn't feel all that threatening.

03-07-12, 5:40 PM

are they going to kidnap Orihime again to heal that guy's arm (again) ???? i kind of hope so hahaha
Romance Anime List

Romance Anime List

3DS friend code 3325-2089-7587 (pm yours)

03-07-12, 5:53 PM

kickthebucket said:
are they going to kidnap Orihime again to heal that guy's arm (again) ???? i kind of hope so hahaha

Haha. That would just make my day :/
Yes. Yes. My avatar is s sheep ._ .

03-07-12, 5:53 PM

Bleach has really fallen wuts with every character startin to look alike the big boss looks like zangetsu and the dude who fought Ichigo, Ivan, looks just like the dude who got his arm cut off or blasted off i had high hopes for thist arc because of how they rushed the fullbringer arc but it just seems like another war between the quincys, who r supposed to be dead, and the soul reapers

03-07-12, 7:35 PM

I didn't enjoy the previous chapters of this arc, but this was awesome.

03-07-12, 8:16 PM

Whoooa, is that the guy behind the...what did Aizen call it? The "King's Key"?

03-07-12, 8:56 PM

Pretty sure whatshisname meant that they can seal Bankai, not THEY CAN BANKAI, which is hilarious sounding.

Buck Beard lolwut.

I'm surprised to be saying this, the new guy looks cool. He's like a tougher version of Kenpachi.

03-07-12, 10:56 PM

Fai said:
Also, people remember this?

NOw aizen will fight on the same side as Ichigo (they both are facing the silhouete who looks like the guy we just got introduced to)

lol Fai, you sure make things Bleach interesting with your thorough knowledge about it
so more likely Ulquiorra will be revive then

03-07-12, 11:10 PM

kickthebucket said:

Lol! Same here! xD

03-08-12, 12:53 AM

j0x said:
Fai said:
Also, people remember this?

Now aizen will fight on the same side as Ichigo (they both are facing the silhouete who looks like the guy we just got introduced to)

lol Fai, you sure make things Bleach interesting with your thorough knowledge about it
so more likely Ulquiorra will be revive then

Nope. That cover art shows all the enemies Ichigo fought. and "got past" so to say. Its the path of Ichigo's from start to the finish, with those he defeated and learned something standing looking towards the reader while he looks towards the "future".
However Aizen stands equally with him looking towards the same direction Ichigo does towards the black thing in the upper corner of the cover.

03-08-12, 1:13 AM

-MgZ_ said:
The big boss name is Gold Roger XD

Yes, makes sense. Gol D. Roger didn't really die, it was a double. instead he stayed at Raftel which is really a portal to our world, where he then found his way to our world and him and his crew will fight Ichigo.

03-08-12, 2:48 AM

hungry_bunny said:
And if that was the spirit king, holy crap, not what I expected... looked like Zangetsu's dad.

LOL I thought the same :DDD

03-08-12, 7:53 AM

So this mysterious group is provoking Soul Society for the sake of peace.

I think they're a rouge faction of the Royal Guard.

03-08-12, 9:29 AM

The dude on the last page does have some similarities with Zangetsu... maybe we will find something more - I have a feeling Zangetsu and Engetsu (and any othet -getsu that may join the part) will be important in the story...

Also, Ichigo constantly being stabbed in the chest, arms being cut off... wtf Kubo, are you trying to give us a hint about some kind of crazy fetish you have or what?

03-08-12, 9:55 AM

Risa_chan said:
hungry_bunny said:
And if that was the spirit king, holy crap, not what I expected... looked like Zangetsu's dad.

LOL I thought the same :DDD

lol i hope he isnt the spirit king.xD he looks lame.;)

03-08-12, 5:48 PM

Arashi89 said:
An organization of characters before their leader in a pure white hideout.
One of which got all hot and bothered and went after Ichigo.
An unruly member is disciplined by having his arm removed.

For fuck's sake Kubo. Do you think we got the memory of a goldfish?

I totally agree. This is a horrible way of going about the end of Bleach. It looked like a good start, but it's going downhill very fast. I mean wtf, random guys coming and fighting without a reason. It looks like another Fullbring arc to me.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

03-08-12, 6:49 PM

i wonder whats this last arc is gonna end and I WANNA SEE RUKIA AGAIN!
-Rida Rehman was here! :)

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices