MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

One Piece Chapter 659 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» One Piece »» One Piece Chapter 659 Discussion

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
View Poll Results: One Piece Chapter 659 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

76 84.44%
4 out of 5: Liked it

11 12.22%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 2.22%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.11%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 90

03-11-12, 1:46 AM

what else can i say... can't wait for the next chapter >.< and i see i'm not the only one who want to see buggy again lol xD

03-11-12, 9:09 AM

Buggy may be a warlord too .this arc is getting interesting !

Law was in the island ? that explains strange animals and creatures.
Modified by TrOjAnHoRsE, 03-11-12, 9:25 AM

03-12-12, 6:45 AM

Homolust said:
Consumed said:
BasedSky said:
It was to be expected that Law would show up.

I'm not impressed. I want this arc to move a bit faster.

You sir/miss, are in the minority.

What? You mean to tell me that you WEREN'T expecting Law to show up in this arc? I guess you also weren't expecting the island to be the place where Akainu and Aokiji fought. I thought both of these things were quite obvious from the get go.

I'm not saying it in a negative matter. I love how things are setting up, and I'm sure that once the story around this island goes into more detail, it's going to be fabulous. However, those two things that I mentioned earlier were pretty obvious to me and I wasn't really surprised when they mentioned them.

No. I semi expected Law to show up and thought it was obvious that the island was the way it was because of the fight between Akainu and Aokoji. but I didn't agree when she said the chapter was disappointing.

03-12-12, 9:01 AM

Of all the rookies from the war who could've ended up being a Shichibukai I wouldn't have expected Law to be one.

03-14-12, 2:36 AM

Law is so hot.

Awesome chapter.

03-18-12, 11:03 AM

law probably went for shichibukai cos it would let the goverment back off for the time and he would have more freedom of moving around?

03-18-12, 11:32 AM

Gotta love Law. There's a theory going around that the only reason he helped Luffy out was so that he could also take his heart and control him using his devil fruit later on. Any thoughts? ¬_¬

03-18-12, 2:38 PM

Purge said:
Gotta love Law. There's a theory going around that the only reason he helped Luffy out was so that he could also take his heart and control him using his devil fruit later on. Any thoughts? ¬_¬

Wouldn't surprise me at the least, but I think Law is a good guy. He seemed to be protecting something before the Franky tank showed up, and ruined his facade.

03-20-12, 1:36 PM

Well, this is unexpected. Though he's still a hell of a lot better an option than Buggy as a replacement. This island and arc are slowly starting to make more sense. Everything is still crazy as hell, but seeing Law explains a thing or two.

Also, LOL @ Brook hauling ass rather than fighting. He showed a lot more sense than I expected.

08-31-12, 9:24 AM

I hate how it was just 'another story'

Show him take the hearts maybe? What's next? They aren't actually dead and he just "borrowed" the hearts like he did with the marine's head in Sabody?

It was obvious it was Law's doing, but I like how his ability compares to Buggy's with the difference being the target.

Awesome comback at the end but the chapter was meh

Modified by x5exotic, 08-31-12, 9:28 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices