MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Fairy Tail to Rave Master.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime & Manga Recommendations »» Fairy Tail to Rave Master.

03-06-12, 4:37 PM

I'm currently reading/watching Fairy Tail, and I'm wondering if the series Rave Master(The Groove Adventure Rave) is similar. I know they are written by the same author but, do they have similarities in comedy, action, plot, etc.? Wondering if I should start Rave Master or not.

Side Question: Does the anime Rave Master follow the manga?

Thanks a lot
Yes. Yes. My avatar is s sheep ._ .

03-06-12, 4:40 PM

yes the only big difference is that rave master has alot of romance, they are the exact same thing in tone and everything, and plue is in it too
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

03-06-12, 6:00 PM

Thank you very much.

Think I might watch/read it
Yes. Yes. My avatar is s sheep ._ .

03-06-12, 7:16 PM

PLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

03-06-12, 8:06 PM

yea man they are almost down to the core the same except the escess of romance that rave master has.which im thinking that fairy tail will slowly go into in these next hundred chapters IMO that is

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices