Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 18, 2015 1:17 AM

Jul 2014
All the members of Xcution are so weak wtf
Apr 7, 2016 1:05 PM

Jul 2013
Ginjo looks awesome now.

Yachiru hitting Kenny lol. Weird how all the soul reapers now have different outfits and most of them different hair too. up, Toshiro a little, still cute and hot <3

Ichigo kicked Uryuu! lol.

Rukia doesn't want to attack the plushies lol. This is not the time for not attacking lol.

Yukio vs Toshiro was cool. Toshiro is smarter ;)

Ikkaku flexing his muscles to fix his arm was creepy lol. Weirdo lol.

Awww, Renji didn't want to start a fight with a girl or kill one.

Byakuya vs Tsukishima! awesomeness.
Apr 9, 2016 7:51 PM

Jun 2015
Everyone became so strong they're all acting cool and relaxed
Sep 1, 2017 11:14 AM

Apr 2009
nope, nope, all lies, that's not Ishida, Inoue's knocked out cold, fake, false.
-she couldn't have healed him.

wow, Rukia, you love cute things X_D!
kindred spirits.

HOHOHO- fuck that shit, this' Ikkaku X_D!
you're dead, kid.

...that exhaust is attached to her boob?
..filth.. funny how hew crotch is clean..?

..Aizen's gone, isn't he Renji?

...god of games; no game no life?
prediction; Yukio's so careless he accidentally kills himself.
ah..... Hitsugaya, that's cold. ...darnit.

wow, Ikakku, that's adorable.
lol, Byakuya, mind games _xD
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Sep 1, 2017 11:16 AM

Apr 2009
MrRogers said:
Bits that were cut were Byakyua explaining why Kenpachi isn't a suitable opponent for Tsuki and Renji mentioning that Hisagi once brought a motorcycle to SS and wreaked havok.

man, i would have loved to see mr. 69 on an MC just screwwng over the entirety of SS _xD
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Apr 10, 2018 6:09 AM

Dec 2017
The episode is pretty beautiful but not very good :( I wanted to watch Ginjou Vs Ichigo fight but all this was at least silly I could watch Byakuya Vs Tsukishima throughout the episode instead of these silly battles
Nov 19, 2019 10:47 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I think that as the Soul Society folk arrived, this arc turned from grueling grief to a flexing festival.
May 23, 2020 11:00 AM

May 2018
Poor Kenpachi. He's probably just sitting outside bored for his life
May 24, 2020 7:50 AM
Jul 2009
The part with Rukia was cute and funny especially the preview. That method would work well on me too. It would be hard to focus on fighting if I was in an adorable room full of fuzzy cuddly things.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
May 24, 2020 12:17 PM

Nov 2016
Gotei 13 are breezing through their opponents.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 27, 2020 12:50 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great fights for the shinigami, Hitsugaya was epic
Sep 30, 2020 4:17 PM
Apr 2016
I missed baldy — I completely forgot that I held him as one of my favorite Bleach characters a while ago, so pretty happy to see him and his coolness again!
Sep 30, 2020 4:24 PM
Feb 2019
xeonite said:
I missed baldy — I completely forgot that I held him as one of my favorite Bleach characters a while ago, so pretty happy to see him and his coolness again!

Fun fact, his English VA is the same guy who plays Edward Elric
"Don't forget my name, Soul Reaper, and you better pray that you never hear it again! Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez...because the next time you hear my name, you'll be a dead man...I promise."
Sep 30, 2020 5:09 PM
Apr 2016
DivineReaper81 said:
xeonite said:

I'm watching Bleach in dub, yeah, but I watched FMAB in sub because I was told the dub wasn't all that good in that one.
Sep 30, 2020 5:19 PM
Feb 2019
xeonite said:
DivineReaper81 said:

I'm watching Bleach in dub, yeah, but I watched FMAB in sub because I was told the dub wasn't all that good in that one.

Then I highly recommend watching Dubbed and Subbed of FMA Brotherhood. I also recommend watching 2003 version.

How's Bleach so far BTW?
"Don't forget my name, Soul Reaper, and you better pray that you never hear it again! Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez...because the next time you hear my name, you'll be a dead man...I promise."
Sep 30, 2020 5:36 PM
Apr 2016
DivineReaper81 said:
xeonite said:

Then I highly recommend watching Dubbed and Subbed of FMA Brotherhood. I also recommend watching 2003 version.

How's Bleach so far BTW?
I'll soon make a post in the final episode discussion — I've only got two episodes left until that one.
Oct 14, 2020 12:05 AM

Jan 2016
deadeaddead said:
gamerguy50 said:
Renji vs. Jackie = True code of man, NEVER HIT A GIRL/WOMAN, if you ever do that is just pathetic and as Renji said, YOU ARE SCUM.

True code? No. More like Sexist. I see no difference in males/females other than, of course, physical "appearances" and "abilities". You know what I mean.

There are obvious differences. Physical physiology is good enough reason. Our biology and in some important ways also psychology differs in certain significant ways. Showing respect to women because of they're beeing women is no sexist. And because of this kind of bullshit ideologies spouting by paranoid people, men are even afraid to be kind and helpful for women who often needs their support.

Equal rights doesn't mean we are equal in every aspects. We are different in many ways as women, men and even humans. It means that despite our obvious differences we give every human the same rights but there's nothing wrong with helping or beeing helped and respect each other because of our unique differences.
Extreme feminism is just type of communism ideology which refuses to acknowledge unique variety of human personal traits on many levels of analysis. It's like treating humans as identical mass produced robots. Equality of rights doesn't mean indifference in treating other people based on their unique individual traits. We are different and that's why concept of equal rights exist in the first place.
Jan 6, 2021 3:17 AM
Apr 2020
They're surprisingly weak. Lmfao.
Oct 1, 2021 1:00 PM

Sep 2020
Good fight and I don't know why I always laugh during the fight between Ikkaku vs Jackpot Boy

3 more left..
Oct 14, 2021 2:57 PM

Nov 2019
Toshirou showing some growth there with the cooler combat style ;)

Renji going toe to toe with Aizen though, the man got dreams
Dec 22, 2021 4:52 AM

May 2020
Lol Rukia you don't have to show your weakness like that.

And as expected those fullbringers were no match to our Shinigamis.
Mar 5, 2022 7:06 AM

Apr 2021
Wow, Renji has grown so much in 17 months!! He's gotten really powerful, not to mention Toshiro, even he's good and also much more good looking with the slight change in his appearance. Ikkaku's battle was also funny!!!!
Jul 25, 2022 4:08 AM
Oct 2019
i'm disappointed because Ikkaku didn't do his Lucky Dance.. lol

Jackie suicide? how? wtf
davidyodo24Jul 25, 2022 4:11 AM
Sep 3, 2022 4:43 PM

Apr 2018
Another great [rushed] episode. Renji powered up quite a bit. Not just his strenght but also his morales and personality changed. Ikkaku vs Knuckle head was hilarious, but a great fight nontheless. Toshiro beat the shit out of the gamer kid by just trashtalking about his shitty life. 2 fights left.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 28, 2022 4:58 AM
Nov 2021
Yeah! wooohoo less goo!
Oct 8, 2022 12:26 PM
May 2020
jackie killed herself just like that damn, anyways, these fights are hella good
Oct 9, 2022 1:04 AM

May 2013
Jackie's powers are awful. The motorcycle exhaust on her shoulder/chest just to make her dirtier is just ridiculous.

Thought Jackie was a decent character. Would've been nice to see more of her flashback though. Still got no idea as to how she ended up in that tragic situation back then.

Sushi kid and Ikkaku was a dope fight though.

Damn they made that Xcution corner at the end, depressing.
Dec 25, 2022 1:12 PM

Sep 2017
For the first time in Bleach, I'm seeing main characters easily beat petty enemies and not struggle against them. I hope it goes like this for Tsukishima and Ginjo too
خ
Sep 4, 2023 11:45 PM

Aug 2019
Bro what type of training did the Gotei 13 do in those 17 months that made them so much colder and bad ass cus holy shit were all of them menacing this ep. Ngl i was doubting Renji hard, i thought there was gonna be twist with Jackie's new fullbring that would make Renji bite his own ego but holy shit he had some amazing moments. These fights are undoubtly one sided stomps, but it was about time someone brought the fullbrings back down to reality when they thought they could target Ichigo and get away with it, let alone take on Captains and Lieutenants.

Both Renji and Ikkaku actually showing off how absolutely terrifying a soul reaper would be to the average human. Ikkaku fucking relocating his arm with his muscles alone i think has to be the single most metal moment i've seen in a while, even as a fullbring there has to be moments against and opponent were you just watch and think "nope fuck this."
Renji as well just face tanking Jackie and K.Oing her in one hit i think also backups the power difference between the two, and also how stupid funny it is that any of the fullbrings decided to even initiate a duel.

Bro i ain't even gonna lie, what ever they did to Byakuya as well this arc has me acting up. The new design + his classic monotone voice as he completely rips apart how he dislikes Tsukishima style of fighting gave me chills brother.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 176-177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

41 by AdamSylph »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 175 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 18, 2008

54 by AdamSylph »»
11 hours ago

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

48 by XGirl86 »»
Apr 15, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 174 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BishounenTatsumi - Jun 11, 2008

57 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 12, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 66 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 18, 2009

17 by akay88 »»
Apr 10, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.