Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 6, 2012 7:53 PM

Jan 2011
Finally, the shinigami show what they are capable off. Usually, every time an enemy appears, he is somehow on an equal level to the shinigami. Of course, curb stomb battles all the time would be boring, but that they have a hard time against basically anything..

I also absolutely love that they are not only stronger, but really show it. Everyone is completely unfaced by what the xCution guys throw at them. Well, Rukia and stuffed animals is something different, but speaking about attacks. It also shows that Ikkaku, while having achieved Bankai, is not as strong as the others. Though it makes me wonder why Rukia didn't achieve it yet.

And too bad we won't see Yachiru fighting. Ever, if Bleach is really going to end.

All this, combined with that there doesn't seem to be an official confirmation, besides that it won't air at it's usual time, makes me wonder if it's a more or less elaborate plot to spike interest, and/or related to an april fools joke.
Mar 6, 2012 8:46 PM
Sep 2011
Wait so are they stopping the anime after this arc? because the manga is already on the next one. Or am I just misunderstanding what some of you guys are talking about?

also I can't wait for Byakuya and Ichigo's fight.

lol "I didn't know soul reapers could fly"
"I'm not flying I'm standing" lol

I like when Kennpachi just slashes the time guy lol
Silver_VixenMar 6, 2012 8:50 PM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrsRoyMustang&sclick=1]
Mar 6, 2012 9:13 PM
Jul 2011
MrsRoyMustang said:
Wait so are they stopping the anime after this arc? because the manga is already on the next one. Or am I just misunderstanding what some of you guys are talking about?

It's been reported that the anime will end on March 27th with episode 366. Though there are rumors going around that it's just changing networks, but those rumors are unconfirmed as far as I know.
Mar 6, 2012 9:16 PM

May 2010
These recent episodes of Bleach are so nostalgic *.*
When this finish, after sometime it'll be back certainly. But will it back as a new show like HxH or OVAs for the last arc? What do you think?
Mar 6, 2012 10:53 PM

Sep 2008
Epic pace!

At first I thought covering 4 chps in 1 ep will definitely feel rushed but I really loved how fast this episode went. It didn't feel rushed at all. (Well, a little rushed for Jackie, but still great!!)

1 ep = 3 fights out of the way.

3 others remain ...
Kurosaki & Uryuu vs. Ginjo
Byakuya vs. Tsukishima
These 2 are gonna be interesting!

The 3rd one is just BS:
Rukia vs. Riruka
None of these two really want to fight ... Hell, they should just make Rukia use Tsuge no Mai: Hakuren and end the stupidity of that fight.

And on another note, people in this thread should LEARN TO USE SPOILER TAGS!!

5/5!

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Mar 6, 2012 11:24 PM

Sep 2008
Pretty good episode, though not the absolute best. I sorta feel sad that Jackie decided to end her life when Renji wouldn't, but one way or another someone in that space was going to die, so better anti over protagonist. Yukio definitely showed how twisted he really is. I liked how fast and badly Toushiro owned him. And especially with me being Christian, he got what was coming to him for claim himself as a god. I won't miss him one bit. Now the most interesting and hilarious for me was the Ikkaku/Shishigara fight! Epic laughs especially with a Bleach fight...that was a bare-knuckle brawl!! Outstanding! I don't think there was ever such a thing in the history of the series. Totally sweet.

Lastly, I really hope all fans don't get depressed and seriously hope for another series or season because with the popularity of Bleach, it absolutely deserves one or the other.
Mar 6, 2012 11:27 PM

Sep 2008
salamander_natsu said:
When this finish, after sometime it'll be back certainly. But will it back as a new show like HxH or OVAs for the last arc? What do you think?
I agree it should definitely be coming back. I'm hoping maybe like HunterxHunter but don't understand how different it will be as OVAs...
Mar 6, 2012 11:32 PM

Sep 2008
NwAurion said:
And too bad we won't see Yachiru fighting. Ever, if Bleach is really going to end.

All this, combined with that there doesn't seem to be an official confirmation, besides that it won't air at it's usual time, makes me wonder if it's a more or less elaborate plot to spike interest, and/or related to an april fools joke.
Yeah, it would be sad if we didn't see anything with Yachiru fighting or even releasing her Zanpakuto.(oh my gosh, I almost forgot how to spell Zanpakuto! That's a bad sign...) And it'd be a SERIOUS "middle finger" to us all if it all turned out to be an April 1st hoax...
Mar 7, 2012 1:24 AM

Apr 2010
I thought I would never see the day when the Bleach anime would end. Only 3 more episodes until Bleach is on my completed list. It makes me feel kinda sad on the inside. . . . .No more Bleach every Tuesday. I think I might actually pick up a new ongoing long anime, like One Piece or Fairy Tail.
Mar 7, 2012 2:10 AM

Oct 2010
So... Jackie killed herself? Bullshit.
Mar 7, 2012 2:50 AM
Aug 2011
hikaricore said:
So... Jackie killed herself? Bullshit.
For what reason did she even do it? Renji didn't want to hit a woman, then he did, then she wish she met a guy like him before? Then She became good, HUH!? Ikkaku vs "Whoever" was stupid, that weaklong shouldn't even have landed a punch. Such disappointment, I have no more comments to make
Mar 7, 2012 6:02 PM

Jan 2011
ah i remember this part Dat star headbutt!

but this arc is coming to a close pretty soon lol yeah time for some more fillers for a year!.
Mar 7, 2012 9:18 PM

May 2010
gdc_anime1989 said:
salamander_natsu said:
I agree it should definitely be coming back. I'm hoping maybe like HunterxHunter but don't understand how different it will be as OVAs...

What I meant is that just the last arc will back in OVAs, but it should be back like HxH, starting from the begining without fillers.
Mar 8, 2012 3:01 AM
Jul 2011
That omake was surprisingly depressing, poor Riruka.
Mar 8, 2012 4:32 AM

Jan 2010
They went through these 3 fights very fast nice, thought it would be a episode per fight cause the fights felt longer in the manga.
Mar 8, 2012 6:34 AM

Feb 2012
nice episode,but i dont see it ends in only three episdoes,maybe it will end with a "to be continued.."?
we will just have to wait for that.
Mar 8, 2012 6:18 PM
Jul 2011
Bodom said:
They went through these 3 fights very fast nice, thought it would be a episode per fight cause the fights felt longer in the manga.

The fights were pretty brief in the manga too, if anything, they stretched them out even longer considering the little material they had to work with. Byakuya vs. Tsuki and Ichigo & Gingo was always the main highlights.
Mar 8, 2012 10:27 PM

Sep 2008
Bits that were cut were Byakyua explaining why Kenpachi isn't a suitable opponent for Tsuki and Renji mentioning that Hisagi once brought a motorcycle to SS and wreaked havok.

"Do you have time to gaze at the moon?"

So nice. I'll enjoy Byakuya getting trolled.

Gen2K_ said:

Yup. ;_;
Mar 9, 2012 9:56 AM

Aug 2011
Bleach is really going downhill after the previous arc -.-
Mar 9, 2012 4:04 PM

Jul 2010
wow it seems ken actually won. i though he was gonna revive or something in this episode.
and i knew for SURE rukia was gonna do that, lol. they would be good friends if they didn't meet like this.
and is it me or does our little pink girl look and sound a LOT like yuzu??
and DAMN at ikkaku, with just his muscles.

but i think that's nothing compared to how bad@$$ renji actually was this episode, he's always been the butt-monkey of the group. seems he wanted to impress us.

is it me or does everyone keep on saying "come at me" even byakyua. did they all watch jersey shore or somthing??

and WTF was with that ending just before the credits? "is this meaningful? how bout this?? how bout this??" im begging to think tsukishi-blah-blah is a second troll-Aizen.

Mar 12, 2012 8:51 AM

Jul 2009
These fights were pretty rubbish in the manga and not much better here.
Mar 13, 2012 9:41 PM

Jun 2009
Yachiru!!! so cute
Could Renji be any more awesome?
Mar 14, 2012 4:50 PM

Feb 2009
Only 3 episodes left? Men, this is gonna be so shitty.
Mar 17, 2012 5:07 AM

Aug 2011
Fullbringer fights were awful, seems like they're no match even with a boost of Ichigo's power. I assume only Ginjo and Tsukishima will put up a fight.
Mar 21, 2012 9:30 AM

May 2010
I'm excited to see Byakuya's fight.
Apr 5, 2012 10:56 AM

Aug 2011
Gen2K_ said:

:(

iSignature

"I specialize in reading manga but don't get how to draw manga at all" -Asaba Yuuki-
Apr 8, 2012 8:51 AM

Dec 2008
Everyone is so strong! xD
Apr 8, 2012 12:55 PM

Jul 2011
tailsxyakumo said:
3 more to go...

T_____________________T

Well seems like all the fullbringers except ginjo and tsukishima are just too weak or tha captains are too strong... Wonder what happened with Rukia XD ... JK
"Uh? The others arent done YET? " As usual Kenpachi didnt even leave the poor guy a chance to show his power ... Well maube the last 3 epsiodes will show that battle between Ichigo, Ishida and Ginjo and Byakuya and Tsukishima which look very promising! The epispde was great as usual!
5/5
Apr 11, 2012 12:38 PM

Sep 2009
I like all the match up! Zaraki's fight is awesome LOL it ended in a flash. Rukia was so cute <3 And i definitely can't wait to see Tsukishima and Byakuya to fight it out!
Apr 13, 2012 1:37 PM

Mar 2011
Ikaku had the best fight. He proved how much a beating he can take to win. Ikaku is exceptionally manly.

Apr 20, 2012 3:08 PM

Jan 2012
they think too highly of themselves... bunch of trash.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Apr 22, 2012 1:57 PM

Aug 2011
Renji was a badass this ep, thats a first.

I've always considered him the Yamcha of Bleach :P
Apr 24, 2012 1:40 PM

Nov 2010
The action was good, but the rest... Meh
May 28, 2012 4:35 PM
Mar 2010
Toshiro was just cool and awesome here. It was quite funny to see all the Fullbring be no where near as strong as the Shinigami.
Jun 4, 2012 9:40 AM

May 2011
Awesome, everyone improved so much in those 17 months.

Although Ikkaku and Toushiro were epic, Renji and Rukia were the highlights of this episode for me. Renji was just awesome with his "I trained to fight Aizen, not you fodders." Rukia, well she was just too cute :)

I love the pacing of the fights and now they've left a lot of time to the 3 most important ones: Byakuya vs Tsukishima, Rukia vs Riruka :) and of course, Ichigo vs Ginjo.

Oh yeah, Ichigo and Ishida's chat was funny ^^
Jul 24, 2012 10:07 PM
Jul 2012
Good episode.
Lol at the fullbring oponents. Some of them are weak.
Apr 19, 2013 12:58 PM
Mar 2013
Kinda disappointing, that fullbring users are so weak, but 17 months have passed, so it kinda makes sense!
Jun 12, 2013 1:03 PM

Dec 2010
I see, that Fullbringers are not much of a match for Shinigami, to the point where the latter can win their battle with one strike.

But I admit I respect Jackie after she made her decision. And Yukio is obviously the jackass of the band.
Jul 7, 2013 6:23 AM

Nov 2012
Silver_Rain said:
hope Riruka doesnt die.
Same.
Jul 16, 2013 7:10 PM

May 2013
lol, Byakku's like, come at me, bro.

Aaahhhhh~ I liked Yukio-kun. Too bad Hitsu-chan's cuter and way cooler <3 C:

And I needed to know more of Jackie's past ;3
Jul 31, 2013 4:35 PM

Apr 2008
I loved Tōshirō in that battle xD One of my favorite captains by far.
Nov 6, 2013 4:43 PM

May 2012
Sweet fights tbh these are the best fights from the whole series! Really loving em!
Nov 11, 2013 11:48 AM

Jul 2013
Well it was quick xD

For some reason I hate Ikkaku's voice.

Poor Yukio :(
Apr 18, 2014 12:43 AM

Jun 2011
Dirty Boots chick turns out to be rather lame,
"I can't move"
-sits up-
"Hurry up and kill me"
Lol who would say that?

Ikkaku was BOSS! I feel bad for Yukio, ugh, Hitsugaya, go softer on him, would you? Aw, Byakuya vs Tsukishima coming up!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 26, 2014 2:11 PM

Mar 2010
Good knuckle fighting.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 17, 2014 10:23 AM

Oct 2013
Aww Renji was such a gentleman,and now let's see Byakuya vs Tsukishima.

Jul 8, 2014 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
Ikkaku-like a boss XD
Oct 14, 2014 6:40 AM

Apr 2009
That was so damn one-sided, lol. But pairings were good: kid vs kid, punk vs punk, girl vs girl, etc. Anyway it was entertaining to watch fullbringers getting owned so hard. xD
Oct 20, 2014 1:29 AM

Jun 2013
Damn Ikkaku is one strong bastard, all those punches and he's still able to stand. They just had to end the episode on a cliffhanger with a senbonzakura, just great. I really hope Riruka doesn't die either, she's one of my favorite characters of this arc.
Mar 23, 2015 11:10 PM

Jan 2010
It's starting to feel like this Fullbring arc existed to temporary make Ichigo's life hell, to hype up the main cast, and to give Ichigo's powers back without making it too easy. I hope I'm wrong, but since the manga goes on beyond this point, I'm concerned.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

208 by Ridzaxster »»
Apr 21, 3:18 AM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.