MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hiiro no Kakera Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Hiiro no Kakera »» Hiiro no Kakera Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Hiiro no Kakera Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

24 17.14%
4 out of 5: Liked it

37 26.43%
3 out of 5: It was OK

58 41.43%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

12 8.57%
1 out of 5: Hated it

9 6.43%
Voters: 140

03-07-12, 5:48 AM

Am I the only one who is only looking forward to this anime because of the opening song?

03-07-12, 6:54 AM

That was...okay.

To be honest, Sugita was pretty weak as Takuma. I expected something Gintoki-esque or deep like Raven within his character.

And it's nice to see Ringo from Penguindrum as the lead again.

03-07-12, 6:56 AM

that girl was seriously annoying -.-' im just watching it for Juuichi~kun :'D

03-07-12, 8:18 AM

It was ok.

Those three slime creatures made me laugh.
They look stupid. ;3

03-07-12, 8:51 AM

octal9 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Shadow-Chan said:
tsubasalover said:
Namikawa-san's character is so cute!!
Annoying that you can't address the characters properly only by their voice actors names. It's a good memory practice to learn the characters names and write the names down in your comments. Are you lazy?
Well, if you've been around a little, you notice that about half of her posts are just one word, like "Yay~" or whatever, so...
nice to see people leading useless lives can be given purpose through needless negativity...
> Has seen much more anime + manga than me.
> Accuses me of leading a useless life.

LOL irony.

Made especially hilarious in that you target me instead of the one actually bashing her for her posts, and all I did was state a fact that anyone with eyes could easily observe.

umad?

03-07-12, 9:04 AM

Oh man, Sugita. I don't care how boring this anime looks like, I'm watching it just for Sugita <3

03-07-12, 10:08 AM

I thought it was pretty ok. There were some inconsistencies with the animation and scene to scene but backgrounds were nice I mean, come on. And that OP. I can't wait for April 18th to get it.

Don't troll the thing just cause you don't like reverse harems or the first episode.

03-07-12, 11:14 AM

DraconisMarch said:
Made especially hilarious in that you target me instead of the one actually bashing her for her posts, and all I did was state a fact that anyone with eyes could easily observe.

umad?

Yes you could say that I'm bashing. She might get hurt, but a lot of people like her should start realizing being obsessive cannot help to lead better life in the future. Getting hurt because of others words is the best experience to think more about life. If you ever be able to translate the negativity people giving you into positivity, you have a good soul.

03-07-12, 12:21 PM

Shadow-Chan said:
Yes you could say that I'm bashing. She might get hurt, but a lot of people like her should start realizing being obsessive cannot help to lead better life in the future. Getting hurt because of others words is the best experience to think more about life. If you ever be able to translate the negativity people giving you into positivity, you have a good soul.
If you're talking to me, my post was directed entirely at octal9. I don't have a problem with what you said.

But if your post was directed at him, too, then you're totally wasting your time.

03-07-12, 3:58 PM

Errr. I thought it was quite boring, especially for a first episode. Will watch more episodes before really judging though. I happen to like reverse harem anime.

03-07-12, 10:03 PM

I don't mind when something is cliche if it is done well, so far there is nothing to look forward to in this series and no indication that it will be any better than more established titles. Will watch a couple more and drop if it does not get better...

03-07-12, 11:28 PM

Oh my, what a boring 1st episode.
I was hoping for some action, to show what she's suppose to do as a princess.

Somewhat reminds me of the pace of Blood C.

I like the art and character designs, though i didn't play the game before.
The voicing seems abit incompatible, but maybe i need to get used to it.

I don't like the girl character though, still annoying.

Hope there's some reverse harem bishounen parody anime.

03-07-12, 11:47 PM

As always I hate this kind of heroine.
Love Mahiro and Yuuichi haha, I don't think the jokes are funny though..

I don't expect much from Deen, but I guess I'll give it a try

03-07-12, 11:50 PM

ShinR said:
I don't mind when something is cliche if it is done well, so far there is nothing to look forward to in this series and no indication that it will be any better than more established titles. Will watch a couple more and drop if it does not get better...

Isn't this series is an established title? Since the game itself has 3 "sequels".

I'm not sure how I rate the pacing in this episode, some people said it is slow and boring while some people who mostly play the game said the pacing is too fast.

I wonder if the studio will sticks to their original plan about this anime being 2 cours?

03-08-12, 2:13 AM

DraconisMarch said:
octal9 said:
DraconisMarch said:
Shadow-Chan said:
tsubasalover said:
Namikawa-san's character is so cute!!
Annoying that you can't address the characters properly only by their voice actors names. It's a good memory practice to learn the characters names and write the names down in your comments. Are you lazy?
Well, if you've been around a little, you notice that about half of her posts are just one word, like "Yay~" or whatever, so...
nice to see people leading useless lives can be given purpose through needless negativity...
> Has seen much more anime + manga than me.
> Accuses me of leading a useless life.

LOL irony.

umad?
if anime/manga is a waste of life, what are we doing here? personally i find them to have given me much entertainment as well as a much wider view of the world in general.....is being well read and knowledgeable a bad thing? i often find in japanese culture and manga/anime in particular a much deeper view of life/experience than in most other forms of media - some is just pure entertainment, but there is definitely some profound feelings/thoughts in some of the things i've enjoyed over my lifetime - not trying to beef with anyone personally, just wondering why all the insults are necessary - there is enough darkness in the world already so why pile on the bad karma?

03-08-12, 2:32 AM

Disko_Rock said:
Don't troll the thing just cause you don't like reverse harems or the first episode.

This. I liked that first episode, I'm interested despite the Deen QUALITY. And I don't know why people find the heroine annoying, I think she acts rather normally, at least for the moment.

03-08-12, 4:18 AM

@DraconisMarch I mostly talk here about the one you said that I've been bashing her posts. I usually talk in general and wasn't talking to you directly only that I said yes to you that I was bashing. No hard feelings from my side to you, no worries.

@octal9 I totally agree with what you said in this page. I enjoy anime/manga mostly during my free time. I learn a lot and found new things about Japan which sometimes makes me make more research. Also I use anime/manga as a way for my memory practice. I only think there are people wasting too much of their precious time by watching too many shows through the days & weeks. Also no insults or offending so far from my side. I was only stating the obvious so maybe adults will mature and understand more.

03-08-12, 5:29 AM

Shadow-Chan said:
@DraconisMarch I mostly talk here about the one you said that I've been bashing her posts. I usually talk in general and wasn't talking to you directly only that I said yes to you that I was bashing. No hard feelings from my side to you, no worries.

@octal9 I totally agree with what you said in this page. I enjoy anime/manga mostly during my free time. I learn a lot and found new things about Japan which sometimes makes me make more research. Also I use anime/manga as a way for my memory practice. I only think there are people wasting too much of their precious time by watching too many shows through the days & weeks. Also no insults or offending so far from my side. I was only stating the obvious so maybe adults will mature and understand more.
no offense taken by me - just expressing my opinions...just feel bad for people who get attacked on here for silly reasons - after all aren't we talking about what seems like it will probably be just another mediocre anime (although hard to say after just one episode)?

03-08-12, 5:37 AM

Hiiro no kakera just reminded me why I disliked Otome games/animes. Not enough substance and interesting characters to my tastes.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

03-08-12, 6:05 AM

octal9 said:
no offense taken by me - just expressing my opinions...just feel bad for people who get attacked on here for silly reasons - after all aren't we talking about what seems like it will probably be just another mediocre anime (although hard to say after just one episode)?

I've not been discussing that unfortunately as I've not got to watch the 1st episode yet. Eventually someone will have to say something to people like that, you know. If you considered the reasons here to be silly, that's how you understood it. It's no problem and even if my messages of advice weren't delivered, I careless. This discussion may be worthless, but because I had it I did say it at last - generally of course.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices