MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ano Natsu de Matteru »» Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

251 81.49%
4 out of 5: Liked it

37 12.01%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 2.60%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 1.62%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 2.27%
Voters: 308

03-05-12, 9:32 PM

Don't say this often, but this episode is absolutely perfect.

03-05-12, 9:42 PM

I used to think Tanigawa was kind of annoying previous to this episode. Now I just for sorry for her. Feel bad for Mio and the other dude too.

Thought it was cool that Kaito said "No" when ichika wanted to profess her love to him and instead he confessed again. Hes not the whiny little wimp I thought his character was going to be.

03-05-12, 10:18 PM

This Episode is overflowing with emotions. By the way, nicely done epic episode.

03-05-12, 10:33 PM

That ending scene was just toooo cheesee.

I: "May I profess my love to you?"
K: "No."
I: "Ehhhhhhh?!"

03-05-12, 10:45 PM

what a great episode even though i was rooting for kanna I still think she did well getting her point across even if she wouldn't have normally done it that way! but to be expected it left a change reaction of water works because of Ichika

and it's gonna be a nightmare for her watching those two be all lovey dovey for the next 3 episode which i have no clue whats gonna happen since they confessed so early.

Remon why you trolling us saying you work with the MIB?! i know it's true lol or at least i hope it is

03-05-12, 11:14 PM

katsu044 said:
what a great episode even though i was rooting for kanna I still think she did well getting her point across even if she wouldn't have normally done it that way! but to be expected it left a change reaction of water works because of Ichika

and it's gonna be a nightmare for her watching those two be all lovey dovey for the next 3 episode which i have no clue whats gonna happen since they confessed so early.

Remon why you trolling us saying you work with the MIB?! i know it's true lol or at least i hope it is

Someone has to do some fan art with Remon next to Will Smith on the MIB movie poster! >=O i demand it!

03-05-12, 11:15 PM

Ahri said:
katsu044 said:

Someone has to do some fan art with Remon next to Will Smith on the MIB movie poster! >=O i demand it!
agreed that would be great lol

03-05-12, 11:32 PM

Remon is a clever weenie. That is the best way I can describe her. Great episode. Loved it through out. Don't know why some of you say it was lacking feeling. Seemed pretty good to me.
"Above and Beyond the Call"

03-06-12, 12:11 AM

*So many emotions*

I certainly enjoy how there is little to no time wasted in any of these episodes.
It is constantly advancing the story with a performance that rivals perfection.

Usually it is not much of a challenge to chose sides in a love triangle.
But with this Kanna x Kaito x Ichika I want to rip my hair out.
I had to painfully refrain from bawling after Kanna's conversation with Ichika.

I also fully agree that the Hollywood ending was episode 9.
I'm worried they will push the limits of the fans with a possibly overly lovey dovey relationship.

03-06-12, 12:14 AM

I don't like Ichika at all. Ive tried my hardest but I can't bring myself to feel anything towards her character. I like female alien characters (like birdy the mighty) but watching this show makes me wish it would turn into a action genre and that she would get vaporized out nowhere (probably by MiB).

Maybe its becuase I hate seeing Kana sad, I know Tetsuro will be there for her but then what happens to the other girl? She gets left out. It seems Ichika is inadvertantly messing up the domino plan.
Modified by JustEasy, 03-06-12, 12:22 AM

03-06-12, 12:43 AM

YES KAITO! ;)

03-06-12, 12:43 AM

I feel like the only person who prefers Kanna over Ichika.

I wish i liked Ichika more- i probably would have enjoyed this episode more than i did.

Still interested in the other triangle though.

Heres to Ichika pissing off home and letting Kanna have Tetsuro.

03-06-12, 1:06 AM

OrochiPL said:
i couldn't not like Kanna after what she's done in this episode

Before, I would love an ending of Ichika x Kaito and Mio x Tetsuro. I want Kanna to suffer... But after watching this episode, Kanna is just amazing. So now I want it to be a Kanna x Tetsuro ending <333

This Anime just ridiculously amazing. Too awesome. What is this masterpiece? I don't even.........

Btw I think Lemon will have a great significance in this final episodes...

DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN IT ! Why is this Anime so good? :X I hoped for Another to be the top Anime in my list this Winter season buuuuut X_X

03-06-12, 1:25 AM

This anime is a guilty pleasure for me. XD

03-06-12, 1:55 AM

Rydia69 said:
I feel like the only person who prefers Kanna over Ichika.

I wish i liked Ichika more- i probably would have enjoyed this episode more than i did.

Still interested in the other triangle though.

Heres to Ichika pissing off home and letting Kanna have Tetsuro.

Clearly wasn't part of Episode 08's board! =O Personally i like Ichika more....But there were quite a few rooting for Kanna

03-06-12, 3:14 AM

I never wanted Kanna with Kaito but with Tetsuro and I hope it happens. I'd be disappointed if Tetsuro ended up with Mio.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

03-06-12, 3:17 AM

It is going to be sad for atleast one person & I don't want Mio to be that person..

03-06-12, 3:17 AM

HatsumiShinogu said:
I never wanted Kanna with Kaito but with Tetsuro and I hope it happens. I'd be disappointed if Tetsuro ended up with Mio.

Honestly i will be too.....

03-06-12, 3:18 AM

ahmed_great2005 said:
It is going to be sad for atleast one person & I don't want Mio to be that person..

What i think is going to happen is, Mio will get heartbroken, but she will peacefully come to terms with it, and in the end be happy for Tetsuro.

03-06-12, 3:27 AM

Ahri said:
ahmed_great2005 said:

What i think is going to happen is, Mio will get heartbroken, but she will peacefully come to terms with it, and in the end be happy for Tetsuro.

Yeah but same can happen for Kanna..Tetsuro is going to live happily either way in the end....

Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices