Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »
Jan 4, 2014 7:13 PM

Dec 2012
Wow this episode had a lot of stuff. When Lelouch started crying I actually started to tear up as well. The talk about Nunally was just feel worthy. Pure awesomeness at the end and frankly Suzaku I dont hate you as much.
Jan 18, 2014 4:39 PM
Mar 2012
Still a good series, but I liked it when it was more political/drama/war and less mecha/fantas (although I like the robots in this one as it hasn't been over the top).

This was borderline NGE level's of philosophical babble and navel gazing.
Jan 19, 2014 1:26 AM

Nov 2013
Epic episode. Lelouch becomes emperor, Suzaku sides with him, Lelouch's father is killled, V.V. was the one who killed Lelouch's mother, his mother transferred her memories to Anya with the power of Geass?! HOLY SHIT IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Jan 31, 2014 2:29 PM
Jan 2014
that was amazing seriously this just keeps getting better that ending was crazy so unexpected i am confused though by charles's plans the ragnrock thing might need to watch this one again to get a better understanding
Feb 28, 2014 12:26 AM

Jul 2011
my reaction during this episode
draw on his face do it DRAW A PENIS!!!
lulu speaks da trut
how are they getting in if its locked
im still confused on cc part in all that
why suzaku even there shuddup
2 eyed geass your so fucking awesome!!
did he just kill god? wut wut wut ??????
LELOUCH YU B EMPEROR NOW!!!!
I LOVE YOU NOW SUZAKU HAVE MEH BABIES
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!!!

i was so mindfucked i rewatched it 3 times
this is how the series shoul'dve ended imo

when lulu spoke of nunnally's smile i cried
suzaku made up for 2whole seasons worth of hatred in 1 scene O.o he better not betray me now

so everythings turned around schnitzel is with the bk's while lulu and suzaku are emperor and knight of zero i love it
Mar 15, 2014 2:24 PM
Jan 2014
This episode was absolutely magical. Can't wait for shit to hit the fan though.
Mar 29, 2014 6:05 PM
Oct 2012
Are people really surprised that lelouch became emperor? Has that not been one of his main goals for the entire show? Anyway pretty good episode, some good reveals. Unfortunately there has just been so many crazy twists and turns in this show that I am no longer surprised by anything much. My reaction is generally just "oh, okay". Still, it's an entertaining show.
Apr 19, 2014 5:22 PM
Apr 2014
All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch!
Apr 21, 2014 3:32 AM
Mar 2014
This was amazing! I was dissapointed that Marianne turned out to be like Charles.
And now Lelouch is Emperor! WTF! All Hail Lelouch!
But I'm kind of afraid, that in the end Lulu is going to die. That would be the worst outcome! ! !
Apr 24, 2014 3:17 PM

Oct 2013
What the fuck man this show really took a weird turn. Marianne ended up being a villian just like Charles. V.V. was the real badguy, but Charles and Marianne were going to create a world even if it meant ruining everyone elses existence? the flying fuck man. This show got so whacky and weird for me. I am REALLY wondering how this will end.
May 17, 2014 10:41 AM

May 2014
What a fabulous episode.
i'm surprised.
i give it a allhaillelouch out of 10
May 24, 2014 1:35 PM

Dec 2013
Or what? I like to compare this series to Death Note and I wonder if Lelouch will survive after all.
May 26, 2014 9:29 PM
Mar 2014
All hail Lelouch!
May 28, 2014 2:23 AM
Jan 2014
Spinzaku literally breaking through metal with those CLAMP- noodle legs. And this episode needed more Kallen.
Jun 7, 2014 7:44 AM

Feb 2013
So happy that Suzaku and Lelouch are on the same side again <3
Didn't expect that
Jun 21, 2014 2:32 PM

May 2013
All hail Lelouch!
Jul 26, 2014 5:01 PM

Jul 2013
My brain can't handle all this shit anymore lol. Sort of feels weird that after a month Lelouch popped out of nowhere and decided to declare himself emperor lol. I wonder what Suzaku and Lelouch discussed.

So the Charles and Marianne has been planning all this time to created a perfect world with no lies. I expected his true motives would be his own selfish version of a "free" world.
Aug 1, 2014 4:20 AM

Oct 2013
Yay Suzaku is on Lelouch side.

Aug 6, 2014 11:14 PM

Oct 2013
dam. time for him to wave his britannai dfick aorund now
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Aug 9, 2014 10:39 PM

Jan 2008
I might come back to comment on this episode later, but for now...in retrospect, having seen the whole show various times, I will just say that it's interesting to note that Lelouch is defending the value of personas, including both facades and lies, as being a natural part of humanity that shouldn't be erased by Charles and his plan to make everyone part of one consciousness.

Which, of course, directly ties into the actions that Lelouch takes later on, albeit not necessarily in the way that most people may have initially expected at the time.

We do get some more small hints about what will happen next here, but I do wish we had seen more of the Lelouch and Suzaku conversation, before taking the throne, even knowing how the actual ending tries to fill in the blanks a little bit. Granted, you couldn't troll and surprise the audience as much, but it would have been easier to understand the situation the first time around.

The Evangelion-esque nature of the plan is obvious, but I think the themes and circumstances of these specific characters are different enough, beyond the very basic concept they have in common. Mind you, Gendo and Charles are still terrible fathers who are stuck in the past on their respective shows, with one difference being that Yui was arguably a nicer mother than Marianne, in the long run, despite how both of them did not inform their own sons about a lot of stuff.

By the way, the staff admitted on the audio commentary that they had fun making the Rocketmoto scene so funny. A suitably over-the-top end for the most over-the-top character in the show, even if some might have preferred something different.
GolbeztheGreatAug 9, 2014 10:44 PM
Sep 1, 2014 10:49 PM

Oct 2013
Oh gawd... the plotholes, they're everywhere. Characters seem to change personalities completely at a tip of the hat according to the writers whim -.-
Sep 2, 2014 3:18 PM

Jul 2012
S73v0 said:
Oh gawd... the plotholes, they're everywhere. Characters seem to change personalities completely at a tip of the hat according to the writers whim -.-

I know right
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Sep 10, 2014 4:54 PM

Jan 2014
Lelouch commands god. Heehee!

All Hail Lelouch!!!
RedRoseFringSep 10, 2014 4:57 PM
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 14, 2014 10:39 PM

Dec 2013
All Hail Lelouch!
Sep 15, 2014 4:22 PM

Oct 2013
Am I the only one who didn't remotely understand the fuck Charles was trying to do OR why Lelouch and Suzaku were so adamantly against it?

I got the idea it was rather similar to the world Madara (Naruto) is trying to create. A world where people no longer had free thought or will, but they were basically forced into being who they "really" are by Charles and Marianne... who I guess would have complete control over everything or something. I dunno. Are people even truly "who they really are" if someone else is deciding that for them? And isn't it actually very ironic for Lelouch to be so against this when he's had no problem controlling other people, telling them what to do and who to be using his geass hitherto? Even as far as making everybody recognize him as emperor.

Shit, I'm confused. Bloody insanely epic and awesome episode regardless, but I wish I knew wtf that was about. Afraid to look it up because I know I'll have the remaining few episodes spoiled for me if I do. Hopefully I'll remember after finishing the series.

Suzaku showing up and protecting Lelouch at the end was insane and one of the coolest moments of a series already filled to the brim with unbelievably cool moments.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 17, 2014 8:39 AM

Aug 2013
seeing the two best friends back together again just got me so fucken pumped
Yo
Oct 6, 2014 2:20 PM

Sep 2013
Holy shit all these twists, this show is totally unpredictable.
Oct 6, 2014 5:30 PM

Jul 2012
Zadion said:
Am I the only one who didn't remotely understand the fuck Charles was trying to do OR why Lelouch and Suzaku were so adamantly against it?

I got the idea it was rather similar to the world Madara (Naruto) is trying to create. A world where people no longer had free thought or will, but they were basically forced into being who they "really" are by Charles and Marianne... who I guess would have complete control over everything or something. I dunno. Are people even truly "who they really are" if someone else is deciding that for them? And isn't it actually very ironic for Lelouch to be so against this when he's had no problem controlling other people, telling them what to do and who to be using his geass hitherto? Even as far as making everybody recognize him as emperor.

Shit, I'm confused. Bloody insanely epic and awesome episode regardless, but I wish I knew wtf that was about. Afraid to look it up because I know I'll have the remaining few episodes spoiled for me if I do. Hopefully I'll remember after finishing the series.

Suzaku showing up and protecting Lelouch at the end was insane and one of the coolest moments of a series already filled to the brim with unbelievably cool moments.

I was like ..............ok lelouch doesn't want his fsther to control people but its ok for lelouch to do so..........very hypocritical

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Oct 6, 2014 5:32 PM

Jul 2012
MTM3016 said:
seeing the two best friends back together again just got me so fucken pumped

there not best friends anymore .....only they came to an agreement

im a shiki supporter

Oct 8, 2014 3:50 PM

Jun 2013
Holy shit what a twist. Lelouch commanding God? All Hail Lelouch! Lelouch getting rid of the Emperor and his mother and now becoming Emperor himself? And Suzaku on his side? This show is so damn unpredictable!
Oct 10, 2014 4:11 AM

Jan 2013
Animefreak17a said:
Zadion said:

I was like ..............ok lelouch doesn't want his fsther to control people but its ok for lelouch to do so..........very hypocritical
Uhh.... No, you missed the entire point. Lelouch doesn't want a world with forced truths. Majesty wants a world where nobody lies but admits that he also has used lies to get where he was at. Lelouch called out on his bullshit and disapproved the idea.
Nov 16, 2014 7:13 PM

Oct 2013
Now that's what I call a crazy turn of events, holy shit, I really wonder what the next 4 last episodes will bring to the table.

Hail Lelouch

Nov 26, 2014 10:23 AM

Apr 2013
What a confusing episode, it feels like they just wanted to resolve everything in one go. I have no idea how they want to end this without making a mess, how are there still 4 episodes left?
Dec 14, 2014 8:40 AM

Oct 2014
WTF?
I can't believe what I just saw
So Lelouch is now Britain King and Suzaku is his Knight

All Heil Lelouch!
Dec 18, 2014 9:20 AM

Aug 2014
Too much awesomeness.
Lelouch got rid of the Emperor and his mother and now becoming Emperor himself....... what a twist!
Lelouch as Brittania's Emperor was totally beyond my imagination.
I was like wtf when they all said ALL HAIL LELOUCH!.. mindfuck lol
Dec 26, 2014 5:02 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Ahh, the turning point episode. Lelouch finally got his answer... he just couldn't really blame Charles as he thought.

All hail Lelouch!
Jan 3, 2015 5:22 AM

Jan 2014
inb4 the world goes down because of Nunnally.
She's the root of all evil !! LOLOLOLOL
all eff Lelouch
Jan 3, 2015 7:55 PM

Jul 2014
Am I the only one that just about fell out of my chair when Marianne/Anya tried to draw on Spinzaku while he was KOed?
Feb 14, 2015 2:52 AM
Jul 2014
That... was quite the heel turn at the end there. Golf clap.
Feb 17, 2015 9:34 PM
Mar 2012
Ok, this makes no sense, characters come back from the dead more than in Marvel Comics, and personalities just switch in whiplash fashion like they're being booked by Vince McMahon of the 2000s.

That said, Emperor Lelouch was Gohan SSJ2-for-the-first-time level's of awesome.
Feb 28, 2015 12:22 AM

Jul 2008
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

And Knight of Zero...well played.
Mar 23, 2015 2:38 AM
Jan 2012
Well, it turns out that both of his parents are assholes. Though at the rate it had been going, I though Marianne had killed herself... And is it wrong that I like V.V. more than them, despite that fact that he was effectively the cause?

I don't know the words to describe how much I loved the ending. Though when it said 'One month later' I had mixed feelings...

It seems that Lelouch is going to be fighting Schneizel and the Black Knights? I don't know how to feel about that. But I also don't know how else it would continue for the next few episodes...

Also, it seems Anya is herself again.

And, did his lolicon brother say that Nunnally was alive?

Edit after reading more of the first page:
Apr 7, 2015 4:06 PM

Sep 2014
Oh god wtf, Charles and Marianne wanted to pull an Evangelion??

ALL HAIL LELOUCH
Apr 9, 2015 7:31 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
What the fuck is this? I don't even mean the last 3 mins, but the whole deal with Charles, Marianne, Lulu, Suzaku and C.C., that was so stupid lol

Weird, weird episode.
Apr 29, 2015 7:28 AM

Jun 2011
Not that was an actual awesome episode!
May 21, 2015 8:30 AM
Nov 2014
Jawad said:
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

^^ Pretty much this summed up the whole episode.
Jun 18, 2015 9:19 PM

Oct 2010
WHOA WTF IS GOING ON, DIS SHOW IS CRAZY
Sep 13, 2015 6:25 AM
Jun 2015
Wow This Episode !
I can't even, just amazing
Sep 20, 2015 10:02 AM
Jun 2014
Wait, how did Nunnally end up blind?

Sep 20, 2015 10:06 AM
Jun 2014
And how did he gain another Geass? And why did Marianne and Charles vanish?

Pages (12) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.