Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 9, 2012 7:43 PM

Jun 2011
riku and kiwi: look at the crowed noticed they are pumped up and ready for the first exam but riku and kiwi both feel really worried about this exam but they know they have to try there best and show the other genin what they are made of kiwi ties his headband and smiles a bit kiwi: 'alright riku this is are time to show everyone what we are made of " riku to ties his headband smiles at kiwi riku: ' yeah ..."
Mar 9, 2012 7:53 PM
Jun 2010
*Conan puts his head bands (Mist, Waterfall ,River,Whirlpool, Rain) and attachs them to each of his limbs.*

Mar 9, 2012 11:38 PM

Nov 2009
*Setsuna looked confused as a confident momoko walked by him*

Momoko: ALRIGHHHHT! I GOT THIS FIRST PART IN THE BAG!

Setsuna: so we have to use ninja tools to get from this side to the other without touching the ground or damage the trees..... alright i think i know how to do this. Syrai i got a plan. Syrai? SYRAI!? oh noo where is she?
I miss rping here.....
Mar 12, 2012 12:10 AM

May 2010
*Hisagi stood still after Saya told everyone the rules for the first part of the exam. He had already begun to think up a strategy.*

Hisagi: "I can't touch the ground or the trees. Only ninja tools can....."

*Hisagi began checking his pack to make sure he had what he needed to complete the test.*

Youmi Academy ID
Mar 12, 2012 12:59 AM

Apr 2011
Orion: as long as nobody calls this the "M" word then I should be able to remember this whole test. * looks around hoping nobody calls the race a mission"
Mar 15, 2012 2:07 AM

Nov 2009
Saya: NOW THAT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THE RULES GET READY! We will start the race by running to the Rain village then on to the Sand where you will be given a new challenge! GO!

*Momoko Starts running Creating a wall of black mass across her back slowly molding it into wings which she starts flapping and takes a running jump and starts floating using the wing shaped material to hold her up*

*Setsuna ran to the start of the trees and dug into his pouch pulling out two very long wires made from steel attaching weights to them he slings the first one around a branch of the closest tree then the other one around a tree that is farther away swinging from the first to the second one*
I miss rping here.....
Mar 20, 2012 2:24 AM

Nov 2009
*Neo walked to the start of the forest placing his palms towards the ground closing his uncovered eye to concentrate as a small whirlwind started materializing around his feet he then put some strength into it lifting himself off the ground very shakily*

Neo: cant touch the ground or trees what a pain in the butt why cant they ever do things normally here in the leaf
I miss rping here.....
Mar 21, 2012 9:15 PM

Apr 2011
Orion: well time to see if these chakrams work like i think they do. * waves hand slowly over the chakrams a seal flares to life* Okay and now attach to my shoes and there. *the chakrams start to spin and propelling orion forword*
Mar 21, 2012 11:00 PM

Nov 2009
*Setsuna had set a fairly good pace through the trees he wasnt moving as fast as he would like to cause the people like the girl with the wings on her back were pulling away from him but he was holding his own and he figured he would be able to catch up to them once te foot race started he then saw orion ride by on those wheels he had attached to his shoes and sighed at the fact he had no tools that could compete with wings or those wheels but he didnt give up and kept slinging on*

*Neo raised himself unsteadily above the trees then launched himself forward covering a large amount of distance before he started falling then gave himself another push and kept going he thought to himself this is fast but its using a massive amount of energy i might be the first one past the forest at this rate but i wont be able to run very fast either stupid test*

*Momoko carried herself and Kiwi and Kiwis friend whos name she hadnt remembered because it didnt remind her of food without asking if they wanted to go with her on the black wings she had created she hadnt needed to chape them like wings or use the extra chakra to make them flap but in her words she had said if your gonna do something do it in style*

*Saya watched the race from afar with a worried look on her face*

Saya: some of the contestants have found a way to get going but several of the contestants havnt even left the leaf village. Oh no i hope i didnt make the Leafs part of the test too hard, only the higher ranks are making any progress.....aww maaaaan the test hasnt even barely started and i made it too hard.... crap
I miss rping here.....
Mar 22, 2012 6:46 AM
Jun 2010
*Conan takes his sword and starts to stab it into the ground he lifts himself up and jumps pulling his sword out of the ground then repeating this process.*
antimanMar 22, 2012 6:53 AM

Apr 1, 2012 9:04 PM

Apr 2011
*as orion was gain alittle ground on momko he all the sudden heard a voice in his head* mission override Atlas Protocal *orion starts to blackout*
Orion: N...no m...must stay in control *all the sudden Orion is engulfed in white light *when the light disappates Orion is older looking and has a serious look on his face*
Atlas(orion):Atlas protocal engaged finding target *in a flash of white light Atlas dissapered*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» auami vs Nobu Uzumaki (closed thread)

darkdragon - Jan 5, 2013

7 by darkdragon »»
Mar 3, 2013 2:11 PM

» Character Creation ( 1 2 )

darkdragon - Jun 21, 2011

50 by OokamiNoSeishin »»
Feb 26, 2013 8:10 PM

» Truth of the Leaf ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Jun 25, 2011

863 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 29, 2012 11:27 PM

» (Club Arc) The Start Of The Future Takes The End Of The Past ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Aug 27, 2012

575 by Zyta »»
Nov 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Sticky: » Character Stats

Ruseo - Jun 21, 2011

34 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 5, 2012 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.