MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[Club Arc] Ninja Exam! Is Anyone Worthy!?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Truth of The Shinobi »» [Club Arc] Ninja Exam! Is Anyone Worthy!?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
03-04-12, 1:18 PM

Message: Calling all Villages. The Ninja Exams have begun! Because of the time we live in the exam will have to be a little different this year. Because of how few ninja have shown the skill to be invited and also because of the current state of politics among villages it has been determined that instead of a tournament like usual to determine who will rank up for fear of the contestants harming each other it has been turned into a race! The race will begin in the Hidden Leaf Village go through the Hidden Rain Village on to the Hidden Sand Village, the go up to the Hidden Rock Village, onto the Hidden Lightning Village, Ending in the Hidden Snow Village. (The Hidden Mist Village could not be added because noone was able to be contacted). At each of the villages a challenge cooked up by the Village leaders will await the challengers! To maintain the safety of the challengers they are to be accompanied by a high level ninja from their village to make sure they are not attacked by anything that is not a part of the test the protectors are not to help the ninja taking the exam to better their standing in any way now because many people will have to travel in order to start at the leaf once the contestants have gathered they will be given two days rest before the exam starts. We hope to see you here!
Modified by Ruseo, 03-04-12, 1:48 PM
I miss rping here.....

03-04-12, 8:18 PM

Ninja: do you think anyonw will even show up? this is a waste of time

Saya: i think that the upcoming ninja should get a chance to advance i saw some pretty cool kids out there
I miss rping here.....

03-04-12, 11:00 PM

Saya: its not fair that just because we are at war these children shouldnt get recognition for how hard they work

Ninja: i dont think anyone will come

Saya: dont say that! we gotta trust that they will step up!

Ninja: what kind of tests will the other villages come up with?

Saya: who knows but thats part of the fun!
I miss rping here.....

03-05-12, 4:35 AM

As the two Ninja talked I stepped out from behind a tree as it fell to the ground burned

"Hi my name is Enoki Raijin, i am here for the exams"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Nora: "hey guys what up, how are you Saya?"

as i walked up beside her smiling

03-05-12, 4:43 AM

*Saya smiles at nora*

Saya: hello how are you today buddy? and its a pleasure to meet you Enoki once the contestants have gathered we will have a two day resting time before the test begins sound good to everyone?
I miss rping here.....

03-05-12, 4:48 AM

Both:"TWO DAYS"

Both of them hit the tree beside them

Nora:"i want to be come a joinin now damn it"

Enoki:"i just want this to be over"

03-05-12, 4:53 AM

Saya: well i figured since several ninja have to travel for a long time to get here it wouldnt be fair to start right away when we are already here and rested. I dont want it to be uneven.

Ninja: you two are lucky we are even doing an exam with lord hokage not doing well and a war on our hands we shouldnt be doing this Saya took the time to travel top all the villages and beg them to make a mutual agreement to allow this test it was all her idea.

*Saya rubbed her head*

Saya: it wasnt all that its nothing special i just want our next generation to have the opportunities we did
I miss rping here.....

03-05-12, 4:58 AM

Nora:" Fine i guess ill wait and who will be the judges be this year?"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Enoki: " i guess ill just start training"

as enoki walked away the earth burned from his lightning hitting the ground

03-05-12, 5:05 AM

*Saya looked sadly as he walked away*

Saya: he has anger inside him like Sasuke...... anyways Nora as too your Question Naruto and me will be the judges from this side Gaara and Farore from the sand, Raikage, Mizukage, and the Snow Princess will be the judges this year we need someone from several different angles to asure that the oppinion isnt biased against a certain side of the war
I miss rping here.....

03-05-12, 3:49 PM

kiwi: - walks and looks around sees a few people smiles while looking at the place" wow i guess it really did payed of with all the training finally made it to the exams "

03-05-12, 4:40 PM

*Saya saw him and smile*

Saya: hello there! are you another contestant? Good! i knew people would come! how are you today?
I miss rping here.....

03-05-12, 4:49 PM

two trees fall over by Nora as Enoki ran past them all fighting clones of him self

///////////////////////

Nora:"Damn he is going all in"

03-05-12, 4:50 PM

kiwi: - looks at saya smiles - " nice to meet you saya and yes im here for the exam i can't wait to see more people I've been training for this day to show people what im made of "

03-05-12, 4:58 PM

Saya: great! you seem pretty strong and cool and nice so im happy to have you participate

*the tree then fell next to her*

Saya: HEY! what are you doing your making a mess! *she said yelling at enoki before turning back to Kiwi with a very fake smile that oozed irritation* Ill be right back and introduce myself properly i have to go take care of something *a bllod vien popped out as another tree fell and she started stomping toward Enoki*
I miss rping here.....

03-05-12, 7:12 PM

kiwi: - he glares at saya he walks of to look around some more - "hm.. hope to see more people i want to know who im going to fight oh well i guess for now i can chill for a bit "

03-05-12, 7:19 PM

*Momoko and Neo started walking through the village gate shaking sand off their travel cloaks*

Momoko: how exciting! we actually get to take a real ninja exam! isnt this super cool Neo!!

Neo: whatever momoko i dont see why your making such a big deal about this.
I miss rping here.....

03-05-12, 7:23 PM

*Conan walks into the room were the others had gathered you could clearly see Conan is in pain. his arms were completely wrapped to his shoulders. behind him you could see him carrying the large deprecating knife.*
"Whats going on?"

03-05-12, 7:30 PM

kiwi: - as kiwi sits down looking at other genins walking in smiles a bit - " man i feel a bit nervous i hope i do ok agh what am i saying of course i do great i should really stop talking to my self "

03-05-12, 7:31 PM

Momoko: oh woooow thats Zabuzas isnt it!? let me hold it! please please i want to hold it! *i have a zabuza costume at home too DAMN! i knew i should have worn that outfit today! you know i had a feeling but i brushed it off and decided to wear something normal

Neo: shut up momoko your soo annoying!

Saya: im trying to set up a ninja exam
I miss rping here.....

03-05-12, 7:34 PM

kiwi: - watches the other genin looks down - " man i sure wished riku was here he would loved it hm wait he sure be hear damn hes late like all ways "

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices