MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sukitte Ii na yo Chapter 19 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Suki tte Ii na yo. »» Sukitte Ii na yo Chapter 19 Discussion

View Poll Results: Sukitte Ii na yo Chapter 19 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

6 46.15%
4 out of 5: Liked it

5 38.46%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 15.38%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 13

03-04-12, 9:39 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And the story continues. I don't think much happened but I'm glad Mei has some good friends like Kai and Aiko.
Also, we get to know why Yamato was angry but I still think it's ridiculous because he wasn't there and hasn't heard the situation from anyone from the discussion.

I'm a bit surprised this chapter was released so late because I was done with it a long time ago. But I'm glad it wasn't delayed any further. Also, I'm not working on this anymore and it was my last chapter but I'm sure a new staffer has been picked out for this because it's such a popular project.

03-04-12, 4:27 PM

Good chapter, yeah that other girl purposefully told Yamato that about her and Kai to put a rift between them cause she is after him.

03-04-12, 5:08 PM

WHYYY DOESSS THISSS MANGAA TAKE FOREVER TOOO UPDATEEEE!!!!! T__________T

I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!!! T____________________T

Please like my cosplay Facebook Fanpage ; u ; (I shall give you hugs if you do! ; 3 ;)

03-04-12, 7:13 PM

I like the story line but I'm not crazy about it. I can wait for next chapter :D

03-04-12, 7:41 PM
Anime Moderator
Stereoman said:
I still think it's ridiculous because he wasn't there and hasn't heard the situation from anyone from the discussion.
Yeah, he's being a drama queen and shouldn't be reacting the way he is. Such a typical shoujo manga arc though; I'll be glad when it's over.

03-07-12, 11:33 PM

It seems like Mei can see what's happening, this whole chapter I wanted her to stand up a say something. But she only hid away, and let fear and insecurities meddle with her.
It's a good thing she has good friends, hopefully every will get talked out soon, like it usually does. (:

& I agree Yamato was angry about such a silly thing... :p

03-11-12, 8:06 PM

Mei, why don'y you choose Kai instead?
Kai. <3

If I were the rain that bind together the earth and the sky, who in all eternity will never mingle,
would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?

03-13-12, 5:59 PM

NOOOO not Kai! XD Yamato, come and save her!!!! XD
Cool, cool... but will it blend?

04-28-12, 9:11 PM

Umm, does anyone know when the next chapter (20) is coming out? I guess it's already been released, but it doesn't seem like anyone has translated it. DX

05-08-12, 3:10 AM

Hmm Yamato really annoyed me in the chapter. He shouldn't over react so much.. And I feel very sad for Mei. u_u

05-09-12, 1:48 PM

Oh man I can't wait for the resttt
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

05-17-12, 8:35 PM

When is the next chapter coming out (translated version) cuz i can't wait!!

05-25-12, 8:08 AM

Man, waiting for next chapters is so long :/

Amazing news: there's going to be an anime adaptation ! :D Ai Kayano will play Mei and Takahiro Sakurai will play Yamato~
I can't wait to see this.

Sources:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-05-22/kanae-hazuki-say-i-love-you-shojo-manga-gets-anime
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-05-24/ai-kayano-takahiro-sakurai-lead-say-i-love-you-anime-cast

05-27-12, 9:13 AM

lawd I hate this jealousy drama that is in every shoujo series ever. JUST TALK ABOUT IT!

06-20-12, 1:30 AM

chikuita0621 said:

Mei, why don'y you choose Kai instead?
Kai. <3

Thisness. And yeah they really should just talk about things. But then the couples just stammer awkwardly or there's a horrible miscommunication (Kimi ni Todoke). Meanwhile, updeito wa doko... ?
[img]http://hinata.taigaforum.com/?sigid=134204[/img]

06-28-12, 3:40 PM

HiChewGaSuki said:

Thisness. And yeah they really should just talk about things. But then the couples just stammer awkwardly or there's a horrible miscommunication (Kimi ni Todoke). Meanwhile, updeito wa doko... ?

This is what I was thinking. Both couples are in such a annoying situation... PEOPLE, JUST TALK AND SOLVE THINGS. It's bad for my heart... ;A;

I like SawakoxKazehaya, but YamatoxMei won this battle. Maybe because of the reason too, somehow I understand Yamato and his jealous, but I don't really get why Kazehaya is being so strange with Sawako.

07-06-12, 6:08 PM

On Topic: I like this manga, the girl doesn't piss me off and I like the story.
I want it to update soon! So curious!!!!!!

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)

03-06-13, 11:59 PM

Shouldn't those other two girls realize that Megumi is messing with mei? don't they find it odd that she starts befriending them then starts ripping on Mei and is still aiming for Mei? ... Well w/e, wonder where this will lead.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices