MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Aquarion Evol Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Aquarion Evol »» Aquarion Evol Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
View Poll Results: Aquarion Evol Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
41 73.21%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
10 17.86%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
3 5.36%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
2 3.57%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
0.00%
Voters: 56

03-05-12, 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 95
another theory time!!

Jin=Jun(hacked into database, transfer student)
Yunoha=Tsugumi(transfer student, first feels useless but they opens up to others)
Mix=Chole(tsundere, hates Andy/Pierre)
Andy=Pierre(big brother type, pervy)
 
03-05-12, 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5167
EVOL never disappoints, I guess that's the Yamamoto factor.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
 
03-05-12, 5:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 25
prismheart said:
Jin is just like us. He looks at porn and tries to understand women.
Right on the money.
 
03-05-12, 6:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 66
yagamisignum said:
another theory time!!

Jin=Jun(hacked into database, transfer student)
Yunoha=Tsugumi(transfer student, first feels useless but they opens up to others)
Mix=Chole(tsundere, hates Andy/Pierre)
Andy=Pierre(big brother type, pervy)


OH YEAH! Tsugumi's elemental power was also unusual but also reacted with her heart. When Yunoha gets shy she becomes invisible? Damn I hope Jin's Jun because they were so meant to be. Yunoha had a crush of reika..... so who the hell is reika?! Im hoping its not Zessica because she far too optimistic to be her o.O
 
03-05-12, 10:26 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3463
prismheart said:
Jin is just like us. He looks at porn and tries to understand women.
Hahaha so true.

I didn't expect it to be JinxYunoha lol seems like he's a lolicon. Oh boy Amata is losing one of his harem. Wow Jin was able to suddenly gain an element power, wonder if he's going to start to slowly change sides.

Hmmm its really cool the way this anime's ED works. Now they're playing the second part of the whole song. Jin didn't fill in that last space this episode but I still expect him to later on.
 
03-06-12, 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 543
What a cute, funny, and awesome episode. Other than what others had already said, there is something that puzzles me: Does that mean that the enemies can have element powers just like the good guys?
Modified by na-account, 03-07-12, 2:11 AM
Vodkaaaa~!
 
03-06-12, 3:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 66
I'm pretty sure Kagura will have elemental powers soon.... Oh maybe he's like Mikono and has no elemental powers? Not sure.
 
03-06-12, 7:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 55
lol this show is getting better and better, now I give it a 9/10
 
03-06-12, 8:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 356
Amazingly entertaining like always, 5/5
 
03-06-12, 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2256
I guess it's a matter of time before Jin switches sides and as for Amata, hummmm, I wonder if he falling for Zessica?
 
03-06-12, 9:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 93
bcmilk said:
I'm pretty sure Kagura will have elemental powers soon.... Oh maybe he's like Mikono and has no elemental powers? Not sure.


Mikono has an element power. It's connection.

Kagura's element power is probably his super smelling ability which was the same as Apollo's. :/

I'm actually hoping that Kagura suceeds or atleast causes some damage when he comes to Vega. I'm getting tired of the "villian of the week, easily defeated!" routine this show has been turning to. The next battle we have needs to be spice the plot up abit. Like instead of the predictable Amata vs Kagura, we get Kagura vs Jin, or something. I would love to see Jin fight him in order to protect Yunoha. And Kagura is already pretty peeved at him for attacking Mikono so I could actually see this happening. :P

Modified by queenSwild, 03-06-12, 10:17 AM
 
03-06-12, 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1985
Jin x Yunoha...how unexpected. its cute, I like it. Perhaps now the plot will improve~
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ 飛ぶ
 
03-06-12, 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2535
Gotta love those hole related lines. I like the way they do things. They really focus on side characters, unlike most other shows that just focus on the main character that you can't even remember the other characters after a longer period. Yunoha and Jin were really cute.
 
03-06-12, 12:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 31
queenSwild said:
bcmilk said:
I'm pretty sure Kagura will have elemental powers soon.... Oh maybe he's like Mikono and has no elemental powers? Not sure.
Kagura's element power is probably his super smelling ability which was the same as Apollo's. :/


Wait, was Apollo's Element power really his superhuman smelling? I thought that was just a... thing. Been a while since I watched the series, though.
 
03-06-12, 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 229
Peytral said:
queenSwild said:
bcmilk said:
I'm pretty sure Kagura will have elemental powers soon.... Oh maybe he's like Mikono and has no elemental powers? Not sure.
Kagura's element power is probably his super smelling ability which was the same as Apollo's. :/


Wait, was Apollo's Element power really his superhuman smelling? I thought that was just a... thing. Been a while since I watched the series, though.


No,no that was just a thing...His true power was being super gross XD

 
03-06-12, 3:28 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 95
bcmilk said:
yagamisignum said:
another theory time!!

Jin=Jun(hacked into database, transfer student)
Yunoha=Tsugumi(transfer student, first feels useless but they opens up to others)
Mix=Chole(tsundere, hates Andy/Pierre)
Andy=Pierre(big brother type, pervy)


OH YEAH! Tsugumi's elemental power was also unusual but also reacted with her heart. When Yunoha gets shy she becomes invisible? Damn I hope Jin's Jun because they were so meant to be. Yunoha had a crush of reika..... so who the hell is reika?! Im hoping its not Zessica because she far too optimistic to be her o.O


Most people are thinking Caynne(or how ever you spell it) is Reika(unlucky power) since Reika has a crush on Sirius, and now Caynne is shipped with Shirade lol. But I hope it's Yunoha and Jin who gets together.
 
03-07-12, 1:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 14
AKINO's Pride was a good insert on that JinxYunoha scene!
 
03-08-12, 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 10315
Love the insert song.

It's like akino's songs were perfect for the melodrama/corniness of this show. Such nostalgia hearing it again. Just recently got the full OP/ED, so good.

Not much happened really. Jin will betray like he's supposed to at some point. What an ugly name to describe women, too. Reiglers.

Man the whole Eve business sounds so disgusting. It's like a girl will just be a tool for every men in Altair to screw just so they can repopulate their planet.

I project a bittersweet ending.

Well anyways, a new scenery, I think:
 
03-09-12, 5:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 114
Kurini said:
I LOVE THE INSERT SONG!
When are the singles of this anime going to be released?? :D

It was an interesting episode, now we have all the pairings LOL ... I wonder if it will be a love triangle for cayenne, shrade and the fujoshi girl XD
a lot of the inserts are from the old aquarion series. thus they are techinically already out, including the Jin balcony scene song.
 
03-10-12, 5:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2462
Me too, great insert song. Can't wait for next ep .. Just want more of Amata/Zessica!
 
Top
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices