Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Do you hate Henrietta?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 16, 2012 8:37 AM

Feb 2012
See she was cool at first but now she is just a annoying lil tramp who needs to stay away from saito and go get a life!
Mar 24, 2012 9:34 PM

Nov 2011
Mar 24, 2012 9:42 PM
Oct 2010
Not really. I think she is cute as Louis's rival
Mar 24, 2012 9:48 PM
Nov 2010
TheLocalHentai said:
Instead of sidelining characters in this show they turn them into dude stealin' ho's. I hate Louise's attitude though, I know she's supposed to be some kind of sadistic ultra tsundere but it's her fault for not fully accepting Saito as her lover, although we, as the audience, know about her full intention, he doesn't really.

What? That's exactly what she's been trying to do this entire season, but other characters have been in the way. She has already accepted him.
Mar 24, 2012 10:01 PM
Aug 2010
Now that the series is over, I can properly say that she was HORRIBLE.

At the beginning she was OK.

However, she slowly got more and more selfish and her desire to literally STEAL Saito away from her childhood friend is despicable.

There was nothing interesting about her other than her looks, unlike Louise who actually had personality, Henrietta was no better than a bitch.
Mar 24, 2012 10:06 PM

Feb 2012
I also like Henrietta and she and Saito would make a good pair <3
Mar 26, 2012 3:07 PM

Aug 2010
CharbbyLoves said:
I Went To Hate Henrietta When She Admitted To Louise That She's Gonna Steal Saito From Her During The Onsen Scene. Why In The World Of Fuck She'll Do That Even Though She Already Knew It FROM THE BEGINNING That They're Lovers. Also, She Cheated Louise Many Times Since From Season 2. I Don't Care If Louise Is A Bitch, What Does It Matter Is That Saito Loves Louise Whatever Her Personality She Has Since Season 1.

Poor shift key.
Mar 26, 2012 3:11 PM

Sep 2011
I'm actually the opposite, somewhat. I never really liked Henrietta at all until this season. Not that I disliked her before, I just didn't care. But I enjoyed her a lot more once she confessed to Saito. I think it's a damn shame that Saito picks Louise over Siesta, Tifa, and Henrietta. So many better choices out there...
Mar 26, 2012 10:12 PM

Mar 2012
For me throughout the series i didnt really "hate" her.
Well i only "hate" annoying characters like seista... aii everytime make me facepalm.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Mar 26, 2012 10:16 PM

Mar 2012
JasperKazai said:
I'm actually the opposite, somewhat. I never really liked Henrietta at all until this season. Not that I disliked her before, I just didn't care. But I enjoyed her a lot more once she confessed to Saito. I think it's a damn shame that Saito picks Louise over Siesta, Tifa, and Henrietta. So many better choices out there...

yup so many better choices. zz but louise was from the first season. I think the anime makers thought that this anime would only go for max 1 season. But as the seasons increased they needed to introduce new characters to entertain the audience.
Or maybe they just wanted to go Louise all the way for a loli thing...idk
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Jan 4, 2013 9:11 PM

Jan 2013
I think that they did change her personality a bit in the final season, not drastically, but still. I still liked her even with that though. Also, when she is talking to Louise, apparently since they are childhood friends, making fun of her might have been part of their dynamic as longtime friends or whatever. I liked Henrietta, she was probably my favorite after Louise.
"It has nothing to do with talent... what's important is doing it"- Chihiro (ef a tale of memories, ep 8)

Jan 10, 2013 11:58 AM

Nov 2012
Godnollid16 said:
I think that they did change her personality a bit in the final season, not drastically, but still. I still liked her even with that though. Also, when she is talking to Louise, apparently since they are childhood friends, making fun of her might have been part of their dynamic as longtime friends or whatever. I liked Henrietta, she was probably my favorite after Louise.

Agree. Saito actually seemed to genuinely be more into her than the other girls. That onsen scene halfway through the 4th season really revealed a bit more about Henrietta's personality, about how she was selfish as a child etc. I thought that was a great scene. She didn't seem the type in the first 3 seasons but she certainly seemed a bit more selfish in the 4th season.

Henrietta was my favourite girl for the first 3 seasons, but in the 4th it was probably Luctiana.
Jan 16, 2013 1:16 PM

Sep 2012
hurthades said:
Really i hate any girl that try's to steal Saito from Louise.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2013 12:29 PM
Jul 2013
Ajunky said:
I wouldn't say hate, but I definitely don't like her... or most characters for all that matter.

The problem is that the character development feels like character decay, at least to me.

Starting with Saito, he wasn't anywhere as perverted as he is now in the first season, but starting on the second it was as if his other head took over permanently.

Siesta was also very different, and would not even think about interfering with other people's relationships. Then she would go after Saito, but only as long as he wasn't in love with Louise, which she even said. Then after realizing Saito's feeling she rationalized it and said Louise didn't deserve his love and she would win him over. Then as Saito and Louise's relationship got more serious she decided she would settle for being just a lover... Basically she has become more obsessive with time.

Henrietta was at first very fond and loyal to Louise, but with the jealousy continually growing she ended too going after Saito, just for comfort, even if it meant ending her relationship with Louise... Oh but she wants everything, not just Saito but also Louise's friendship despite doing her best to steal her boyfriend.

Then there is Tabatha... god, WTH. A stoic going completely gaga for Saito... So loyal before, but afterwards she also wouldn't give a rat's ass about Louise. At least she hasn't lost respect for Saito's own feelings, even helping them make up for "his happiness" which the rest of the harem seems to have lost sight of.

And ultimately Tiffa too, though devoid of any malicious intent towards Louise, she's still just follow her horny instincts without thinking of the consequences... To her defense, she never had much of a brain to begin with, it's still nothing to praise.

I also find it ironic that the show's "slut", Kirche, moved on long ago while the rest of the girls have become probably sluttier than her in their attempt to get Saito. She's also one of the few to actually respect Louise, hell, I'd say she's her true best friend.

So Kirche aside, a lot of characters have "developed" into worse versions of themselves, it makes me almost glad that Louise hasn't progressed much... or actually nothing at all since the end of season II.

Anyway, I think this rant is about to get off course, so I'll just say that I'm really disappointed with the overall character development, not just Henrietta's.

Yep, I agree. Kirche and other supporting characters are the only likable characters with progressive development, sort of makes sense. Saito and his harem's development didn't even make sense. They all start out good and likable then by the 3rd season they all become horny, perverted, and overly-attached to Saito, Makoto version 2.it's as if their brains were suddenly replaced by their genitals -.-

i don't hate Henrietta. I hate the writing that randomly turned her into a bitch.
Aug 4, 2013 8:15 PM

May 2013
No I don't hate Henrietta, what she did wasn't too nice, but hey it's love and it's one hell of a ride. She has all this pressure on her and everything, so a few mishaps are expected. I kinda hated Siesta the most out of his harem.
Aug 7, 2013 3:19 PM

Nov 2010
I just like boobs.
So I'm ok.
May 12, 2014 2:30 AM

May 2012
No, Henrietta is even my favorite character in this series. She looks so hot and she not annoying like Louise

I never seen any character as annoying as Louise. If anyone gets married to a girl like her, then his life is going to be hell. Not mention she has flat chest. Saito must be crazy for loving a girl like her, when he has much better options.
Jul 6, 2014 11:07 AM

Mar 2014
So big chest=quality get the fuck out of here

On topic mostly every girl except Kirche has been absolutely horrible

Tabitha-terrible.. A Rei/Nagato shit character who goes thirsty after Saito
Siesta- probably the worst out of this harm.. It seems her only purpose is solely to annoy Louise by trying to get Saito.. At first she didn't care.. Them became more obsessive as Louise's relationship with Saito went further
Tiffa- dumb thirsty blond with boobs who can't rationalize
Henrietta- treats Saito as a rebound for Wales.. The relationship between her and Louise was not developed and looked more like enemies instead of friends.. Even if meant ruining the relationship she had with her best friend just to get some penis

Louise was annoying but she steadily got better where the rest if the girls except Kirche got so much fucking worse.. Saito is just as much to blame for being weak willed as shit.. Read the novels because its much better in characterization for example Louise and Saito are actually good characters and their relationship is loads better
Aug 8, 2014 10:39 AM

Jan 2014
I hate her but not as much as Siesta.
Feb 3, 2015 6:43 AM
Feb 2015
No, I totally can never hate Henrietta or any of the other girls. If you ask me, tbe girl that i like the least, is louise.All the other girls has a good reason to fall in love with saito.

Siesta, saito saved her from becoming a mistress for an old pervert. Of course she would fall in love with him. Throughout the series, even though she always gets in the way between Louise and saito, she is always trying to please saito.

Henrietta, if u can remember correctly, saito saved her life at the theatre when she was facing the traitor and his men. That is a good enough reason for her to fall in love.

Tiffania, she has no experience with guys, saito might have been the first guy she has been close with. Plus I guess she lived with him for a while after she saved his life. Its only natural for her to develop feelings.

Tabitha, well the same case as Henrietta and siesta, saito saved Tabitha as well. That is a good enough reason to fall in love.

As for Louise , I can't bring myself to like her at all. She is violent, abusive, quite selfish sometimes and while all the other girls are always trying to please saito, she always(most of the time) treats him like a 'dog'. For those who likes her with this attitude, I want to ask u a question, could u put up with all the shit that she gives saito if u were in saito's shoes??

For the ones who calls Henrietta a bitch, why don't u try to understand her. First she lost the man she loved. Then, she had to start a war, even when she totally don't want to start one. She had to make many difficult and painful decisions. She has a lot of pressure on her and has nobody to rely on. Not long after that, she fell in love with saito. Is that her fault?? She cannot control her own feelings!! Some people says that she is just horny with saito. Well that's not it. If u remember, when saito wants to go to save Tabitha she didn't let him because she does not want to lose him or let him be in danger. If that's not love, than what is it?? As for the case in the secret chamber, she explained everything to Louise, she said that she does not want to have regrets as during that age, it is common for men to die. She does not want to regret later if she doesn't confess to him. Even Louise understood her!!! Why can't everybody else (the ones who hate Henrietta ) understands her?? When saito told Henrietta about his true feelings, she backed off. She just said that her own feelings won't change. After that, she did not get in Louise's way anymore. Now how can u call Henrietta a bitch for just loving a man??

I agree with some people that the girl that might have been with saito other than Louise, might have been Henrietta, because saito has a tendency to be very soft around Henrietta. I know many people can notice that as well.
Feb 3, 2015 6:45 AM

Apr 2013
No Henrietta's one of the few good characters in that pile of bad characters, actually she's the best by far.
Feb 3, 2015 7:11 AM
Feb 2015
Gator said:
No Henrietta's one of the few good characters in that pile of bad characters, actually she's the best by far.

Yup I agree with you
Mar 15, 2015 2:20 AM
Feb 2015
oh this show was shite. since I hate harem. but I'm curious bc read the spoiler saito and Louise get married in the end.

and oh yes I hate Henrietta. worst character ever. saying to Louise that she's her friend but she kissed saito for many times especially that one in the party. kissed saito in front of Louise yet she didn't say sorry or anything after that. that fucking pissed me off.
I don't like Louise too bc she's rude and abusive.
I hate saito too keep saying to Louise that he loves her yet he still kissed bunch of girls like wtf. I wish Louise becomes yandere and cut his head off lol
oh how I hate harem.
Mar 25, 2015 5:31 AM

Mar 2010
Ppl who find louise too abusive, it is the makers who did that. JC staff to be exact. Luckily the final season wasnt directed by them i think? And louise got cute the way she was meant to be.

Just read the light novel, she doesnt abuse him as much as the anime does. Actually i havent seen a scene where she beat the crap out of him. At first shes more hostile yes shes still TSUNdere after all but no whipping. Shes clearly different than the anime portrayed her. So stop saying she is abusive, cause shes not but the directors made her that way. Look at for example love hina, done by them as well and naru is the same ^^" and shes way less abusive in the manga and books as well.

As for henrietta i already gave my opinion. But yeah just wanted ppl to get a better view on louise. If you still hate her after reading the light novel, cool too. But at least you know her better and her feelings behind it all :)
May 18, 2015 6:21 PM

May 2015
Henrietta is pretty cute visually, but her personality is pretty basic. Maybe the manga developed her more, I'm not sure, but I just see no reason to like her as a person. And OP makes good points about how she never apologised to Louise for doing what she did with Saito. I wanted to like her more than I did, but I couldn't. I wouldn't call it dislike, I just don't really care for her.

May 18, 2015 6:24 PM

May 2015
I can't hear you over the sound of my Henrietta x Louise OTP
May 18, 2015 6:26 PM

May 2015
SaberMacro said:
I can't hear you over the sound of my Henrietta x Louise OTP

I can dig that.

Jun 5, 2015 2:18 PM
May 2015
I seriously don't see how Henrietta is liked. Sge and the majority of the characters were literally downgraded into thirsty females wanting penis. The "love" between the girls and Saito are never in depth and is basically "he saved me so I'll be after his manhood for the majority of the series even though he loves Louise" the females grow to be unlikable even Tabitha who used to be the most reasonable one.

Henrietta is arguably the worst culprit. Besides being a very shitty queen/leader in general there's no plot for her. Her relationship with Louise is barely explored. So in turn it looks like Kirche who actually grows from being the slut to a decent character is Louise' best friend. Regarding her not having any depth beyond having huge tits she does nothing except go behind Louise' back to get Saito and for the person who's bringing her duties into this as relevance for her being an unlikable character quit while you're ahead. Her starting an idiotic war and losing her first love are crap reasons. Her character was simply unlikable and piss poor.

Tabitha Henrietta Siesta Tiffania= all became terrible by the end of the series. One dimensional sluts

Saito became a man whore who was more indecisive than Bella from twilight

Surprisingly Louise and Kirche got better towards the end
Jun 16, 2015 6:55 AM
May 2015
Gator said:

She isn't even a decent character. Let alone be best character. She's just like the majority of the girls in this series. No depth no development. Just thirsty for penis
Jun 16, 2015 7:03 AM
Jul 2018
Trentor11 said:
Gator said:

She isn't even a decent character. Let alone be best character. She's just like the majority of the girls in this series. No depth no development. Just thirsty for penis

That's why she's good to satisfy Saito's lust.
Jun 28, 2015 11:47 PM
Oct 2013
I love her! but I feel the writers are purposely effing up all the girls save for Louie to be sluts or just lame characters. This is highly evident in Siesta and Henrietta. Well, I'm still starting ZnT: F
Jan 2, 2016 11:25 PM
Aug 2014
Well, I hate every other girl who wants saito's dick and fuck him also. He picked a girl so the others should had backed off already and he should stop acting as a moron version of Guishe.
Mar 13, 2016 6:38 PM
Mar 2016
yeah i really hate her as she Knew Louise Loved Saito and still tried to steal him which i though was very wrong considering she knew how much Satio meant to her can't stand Henrietta now
Mar 13, 2016 9:38 PM

Aug 2013
Not me, I actually like her quite a bit, keeping things interesting, plus she's savage
Aug 19, 2016 10:24 AM
Aug 2016
I wish there was a part that Louise will make that unfaithful bastard Saito jealous like kissing the other guys in this anime..
I wonder what his face looks like just what he did to her.. lol

also, why she just forgive him without apologizing, or even asking why did he do that? that's very unbelievable.. lol

In the ending, this should be better like this: Louise came with Saito in the modern world, before they leave, they bid farewell, teary eyed Henrietta, Siesta and other bitchy girls bid farewell, Saito wave goodbye but Louise don't instead she give an ultimate F*CK YOU to his harem especially Henrietta is shocked, then they set off, never to return, and lived happily ever after..

THAT WOULD BE VERY AWESOME... lol
Feb 7, 2017 9:33 AM

Nov 2013
am i the only one who thinks "am i the only one" posts are stupid? lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 20, 2017 12:50 AM
Jan 2016
Gator said:

Profile pic checks out
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.