MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Brave 10 Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Brave 10 »» Brave 10 Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Brave 10 Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
59 74.68%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
17 21.52%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
3 3.80%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
0.00%
Voters: 79

#1
03-03-12, 10:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 107
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sasuke gets so adorably gushy when he sees the panther :D.

Yukimura draws the Braves as a ying-yang symbol surrounded by circles. Isanami is the dark part of the symbol and Saizo symbolises the light side.

Rokurou vs. Ana fight was kinda hot lol.

Oh Ana you backstabbing b****.

She wants Rokurou's eye power. However, Rokurou sacrificed his left eye rather than let Ana take it. Poor Rokurou can never see with that eye again :(.

Awww crap. In the preview it appears that Isanami gets kidnapped ONCE AGAIN. Geesh girl, stop relying on Saizo to rescue you every single time. It's really annoying >_<.

Pros: Happy there was lots of Rokurou in this episode :).
Modified by jenanime, 03-03-12, 6:34 PM
 
#2
03-03-12, 10:49 AM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 19769
Kakki's character is happy about the boss is back. lol @ him liking the leopard.

The golden hair girl is doing the girl talk with the girl just got back.

"Shinra Bansho" 's "Tenka"... needing 10 people to do so. Wow, the natural power. And Saizo as light. The girl's power being dark = that thing on the head.

The golden hair girl wants Rokurou's eye for memorizing everything. That started the fight among themselves.

Rokurou lost that eye by destroying it. So she's just a spy hidden in the group.

The weird guy couldn't get in to Saizo and her aura, but she got away.

The girl releasing dark power because she's sad to lose the golden hair girl, and the monk guy and bomb boy caring for her.

The history of the dark power... and she heard it.

New people appearing next ep., too (at this point??)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
#3
03-04-12, 2:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 34
Wow, it suddenly became quite serious. It was nice to see how Saizou didn't hold back at all against a woman. >3 To hell with women in this show. >_<

tsubasalover said:
New people appearing next ep., too (at this point??)

^That's what I thought too. o.O
 
#4
03-04-12, 2:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 136
Yay, moar Rokuro. His adorableness is as authentic as in the manga if not even a bit more because it's HiroC voing him after all C: But oh, how sorry I felt for him when he lay there, all beaten and poisened T__T
I love how affectionate Yukimura treats him :)

Also, why did Saizo call Yuri a 'she' in the beginning. Or were that only the subs? xD
When the chips are down at least Izaya still loves you.
 
#5
03-04-12, 2:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3604
Fantastic episode. Nothing more to add.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
 
#6
03-04-12, 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 6160
Looks like it's going to be intense.
 
#7
03-04-12, 3:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 850
KoizumiRisa said:
To hell with women in this show. >_<

^ THIS

This episode was just.. WOW!!
It blew me away!
 
#8
03-04-12, 4:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 98
this shiznit just got REAAAALLL! Isanami is a BOSS!
 
#9
03-04-12, 4:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 487
Pretty good episode. I like the direction the story (finally) goes. It's not very original or creative, but it works.

I loved seeing Saizou beating the crap outta Ana. I never liked her to begin with. So that she turns out to be an enemy, is pretty nice.
I just hope, she doesn't turn out, to have dramatical reasons and die a tragic hero death or even get back on Sanada's side. Just kill her off, Saizou/Kamanosuke/Sasuke.
 
03-04-12, 4:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 98
Kuchenlight said:
Pretty good episode. I like the direction the story (finally) goes. It's not very original or creative, but it works.

I loved seeing Saizou beating the crap outta Ana. I never liked her to begin with. So that she turns out to be an enemy, is pretty nice.
I just hope, she doesn't turn out, to have dramatical reasons and die a tragic hero death or even get back on Sanada's side. Just kill her off, Saizou/Kamanosuke/Sasuke.




ohh i dunno. i didnt expect for Isanami to be secretly an unintentional Sith lord! I thought the hair brooch was the source of her power.WRONG. Its a limiter so she doesnt go Krakatoa on everyones ass!ahah!
 
03-04-12, 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 487
Oh well, her being the source of darkness or the hairpin. Doesn't matter either way, for me. Before I thought, she was the only one, wo could unleash that power. That's almost the same as now.
 
03-04-12, 5:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 308
rokuro T^T...
 
03-04-12, 5:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 201
What a tweest! So far the series was rather mediocre, but this episode was great.
"You cannot make plans against he who makes no sense"
Sun-Tzu (sort of)

 
03-04-12, 6:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 7896
Woah this episode wasn't half bad.

Though I feel like I just knew Ana was a traitor to begin with because if you go back when she was introduced, she just became part of the group without kidnapping Isanami - a tradition or requirement to join the "Brave 10".

So it seems that Saizo and Ana is way above everyone
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
 
03-04-12, 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 2606
Go Ana! She's kicking ass. Poor Rokudo though.

It's kind of funny... Even though Isanami is suffering, I don't really give a crap. o.0

Sasuke and Veronica! Ahaha, that was cute.

Sasuke getting stabbed = </3

KoizumiRisa said:
Wow, it suddenly became quite serious. It was nice to see how Saizou didn't hold back at all against a woman. >3 To hell with women in this show. >_<
 
03-04-12, 8:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1735
Wow. FINALLY the show is deciding to go somewhere. If it keeps getting better, I *may* have to bump it up one. It was just a joke up 'til now.

Oh. Seems Ana's boobs aren't quite so grossly oversized anymore. The case of the magical size-changing boobs.

Kuchenlight said:
Pretty good episode. I like the direction the story (finally) goes. It's not very original or creative, but it works.

I loved seeing Saizou beating the crap outta Ana. I never liked her to begin with. So that she turns out to be an enemy, is pretty nice.
I just hope, she doesn't turn out, to have dramatical reasons and die a tragic hero death or even get back on Sanada's side. Just kill her off, Saizou/Kamanosuke/Sasuke.
I hope they don't go the cliche shounen bullshit route and suddenly give her a tragic back story and try to make you feel sorry for her before she gets fucked up.

MM-Rosiie said:
Go Ana! She's kicking ass. Poor Rokudo though.
Obviously sexist if you like Ana at all.
Modified by DraconisMarch, 03-04-12, 8:17 PM
 
03-04-12, 8:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 520
I found this episosde cool...but kind of depressing lol

mmm I just hope they don't rush the ending.
 
03-04-12, 9:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 976
ohhhh its geting intristing! only 3 eps left D:
 
03-04-12, 9:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 956
Very nice episode!!! Oh Sasuke was so cute when he met Veronica *_*
Rokuro, nnnoooo....:(
But, don't worry Yukimura is there for you ;)
Also, I didn't expect Izanami to be the ''dark'' in Yin-Yang symbol, and Ana to be a traitor.

KoizumiRisa said:
Wow, it suddenly became quite serious. It was nice to see how Saizou didn't hold back at all against a woman. >3 To hell with women in this show. >_<


This!!!!
 
03-04-12, 10:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 6
DraconisMarch said:
Wow. FINALLY the show is deciding to go somewhere. If it keeps getting better, I *may* have to bump it up one. It was just a joke up 'til now.

Oh. Seems Ana's boobs aren't quite so grossly oversized anymore. The case of the magical size-changing boobs.

Kuchenlight said:
Pretty good episode. I like the direction the story (finally) goes. It's not very original or creative, but it works.

I loved seeing Saizou beating the crap outta Ana. I never liked her to begin with. So that she turns out to be an enemy, is pretty nice.
I just hope, she doesn't turn out, to have dramatical reasons and die a tragic hero death or even get back on Sanada's side. Just kill her off, Saizou/Kamanosuke/Sasuke.
I hope they don't go the cliche shounen bullshit route and suddenly give her a tragic back story and try to make you feel sorry for her before she gets fucked up.

MM-Rosiie said:
Go Ana! She's kicking ass. Poor Rokudo though.
Obviously sexist if you like Ana at all.


Keep your bias out of discussions. Respect other people's opinions.

End of story. Period.

Sincerely,
Brave 10 fan.

rage inc... 3, 2, 1
#fangirls
 
Top
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices