Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 21, 2013 9:53 AM

May 2013
This idea is perfect!
loved this episode
Jan 21, 2014 11:38 PM

Mar 2012
Of course things start going their way after Hattori gives them his godlike advise.
Feb 6, 2014 7:53 AM

Aug 2013
It was probably the best episode of the show so far. It was really exciting and seeing them so motivated was contagious.

This new idea is surely their best so far. What they did for Miho birthday was cute and awesome.

That skiptracing was hilarious. Seeing Iwasa so ''slutty'' (for her normal behavior) was really great. And Hattori being all awkward.

Next episode, they have to be accepted! If not it will be the end with Jack... Is that possible?

Yoshida exchanging Aoki habit for manuscript is pure evil xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 25, 2014 7:51 PM

Apr 2014
This has to be my favorite episode so far, I couldn't stop laughing when they were tailing Hattori and almost burst out laughing at the date scenario. The birthday present switch was also really cute and a great tie in with their story.
Oct 22, 2014 4:00 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was hilarious.
The new manga sounds interesting, but aren't they doing to much for a character that is a middle schooler? It's almost like he's a sociopath.
Mar 4, 2016 8:51 AM

Oct 2012
Stalking success!!
That surprise package got my interest too
This is too interesting xD
"Signature removed"
Mar 29, 2016 3:28 AM

Mar 2014
NEW MANGA IS .. MARVELOUS . It must be their ultimate weapon .
Serious humor .. This is it !! This is what their talent are made for !!
This Anime is really something ~ .. it has all the elements for entertainment .
Tailing for the Initiative and Love . This developments are really good ~ !!
SUPER GREAT EPISODE !!! PCP Establishment !! <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2016 10:15 PM

Sep 2015
Perfect crimes very interesting
Feb 19, 2017 6:13 AM

Dec 2014
It's felt like forever but it seems like we're finally getting somewhere! Finally!
Dec 14, 2017 3:25 PM
Dec 2014
Their next manga look great I wish it become a real manga.
May 27, 2018 5:51 AM

Feb 2018
THis is their first manga idea i like in a while.
Btw iwase really needs constant validation it's kinda pitiful but it was also the funniest scene in a while.
Oct 31, 2018 5:33 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Finally, the kids have a great idea!!!! Cool!!!
Feb 9, 2019 1:25 PM

Jan 2013
The idea for the "perfect crime kid" sounds stupid as hell tbh.
Mar 1, 2019 3:10 PM

Aug 2017
Iwase is such a beauty. I like her voice actress from Kaichou wa Maid-sama too. Hattori needs to find a way to marry her.
Dec 17, 2019 4:27 AM

Mar 2015
Looks like they've hit the jackpot!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 4, 2020 11:00 AM

May 2018
Lol the 'perfect crimes' are like pranks
Jan 12, 2021 5:31 PM

Jul 2017
That was awesome. It was awesome to see Takagi finally get a clear direction of what their next name should be, and it's definitely one that's got entertainment and inspiration shivering down Ashirogi Muto's spines. It was even fun seeing how they were gaining knowledge from their practical experiences like tailing Hattori in secret and dying of laughter at how awkward his and Iwase's meeting was (I was laughing pretty hard too), and then to take a further step and replace Kaya's present with the same box size and gift wrap with Mashiro's beautiful and thoughtful illustration of Miho for her birthday, and it completely got Kaya too in the process. Serious humor, and it worked to 'perfection'. It's a great idea and can integrate serious humor well without getting stale like how Tanto did with its forceful gag style of comedy. Here, there's some real mystery and intensity to its works while having subtle serious comedy to make it feel more authentic and less forced upon. Excited to see how this turns out with the editorial department since it really does sound like an excellent idea that fits the Jump style as well as fits the Ashirogi Muto style too.

Also, need to mention it again, that Miho drawing by Mashiro looked amazing. She's lucky to be dating a mangaka, and he's even willing to make illustrations of her every year which sounds awesome. Mashiro's got a ton of practice drawing her face though since most of the heroines he's had to draw in the past has been based off her, especially during the Shady Detective TRAP days.
Feb 4, 2021 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!
The second Takagi fully fleshed out his new story for the Perfect Crime synopsis, I got excited. The pencil box switching, for instance.
This is so much better for plot potential than a rework of KTM. This feels new and innovative and like it could work. And the second they gave us the full idea, I felt an instant amusement like none other of their works. Very, very interesting.

The tailing of Hattori was amusing too and the birthday gift swap was pretty adorable. This was just an all-around "feel good" episode.
Jul 29, 2021 9:52 PM

Jan 2020
I've been wondering have Akito and Kaya done the sex ? Judging by the number of pillows in Kaya's bed when their stalking, it seems they've done it.....it just weird that the show never touch this topic...
Oct 20, 2021 3:30 PM

Dec 2007
damn this episode always put big stupid on my face, best episode in this season so far, it even have hiramaru!

let's start with the sole fact that in hiramaru part i just rewind back couple of times, i couldn't concentrate on their discussion because i wanted to watch otter 11 promo on TV, damn i wish the works of the mangaka from bakuman would be real.
the part from otter manga at the start of the ep was LOL too.

takagi finally got back to his own homeplace, and he does it great.
the trail after hattori was just so funny, favourite part was the meeting with iwase, damn i laughed so hard, i felt exactly like mashiro and takagi xD

next was the part of takagi's story, which is just fitting him so much.
PCP is awesome!
Oct 24, 2022 9:06 PM

Jan 2020
Well, Perfect Crime Club might be the first series I actually am interested in by Makatori and Takagi. It definitely seems promising, and I think this is going to save them from getting fire from Jack. In general though, I just like how obscure and silly it is. Next week is the serialization meeting! I can't imagine PCC not passing though, there is still a whole other season after this. Moritaka and Takagi's dreams can't end here, not yet.

In regards to Hiramaru; I think it'd be funny if all the Aoki facts were just random shit that his editor made up to appease him. If they aren't, and are true, it's actually a little creepy that he's soliciting private information to motivate Hiramaru.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 27, 2023 5:34 AM

Jul 2022
Honestly, I had lost hope in them and thought why others did not, but if this is an outcome of their failures it seems spectacular to me, I thought that nothing would convince me at this point but that idea is very good.
Apr 16, 8:00 PM
Feb 2022
Def one of the best ep
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

169 by LuffyetWade »»
Apr 16, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

78 by Karva1 »»
Mar 29, 11:51 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2011

120 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 21, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 24, 2012

150 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 9:15 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2011

105 by DZento »»
Jul 26, 2023 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.