MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Zero no Tsukaima F »» Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

27 45.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

20 33.33%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 11.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 5.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 5.00%
Voters: 60

03-02-12, 7:20 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First half of the episode, nothing much happened. Just the usual antics with Saito and him ignoring Louise over Tiffa which pisses Louise off.

Second half, some plot appears as the Pope explains some things (not exactly sure what, need subs...lol). Later after Tabitha is officially crowned, a volcano begins erupting and the episode ends there.

03-02-12, 10:49 PM

Haha looks like Louise is being ignored by Saito in the beginning of the ep. I thought Saito was doing something pervted to Tiffa but i lolold when it was just a bug that was stuck in her shirt. Then Saito tries to put a dress on for Loiuse then gets distracted. Then Louise allows him to feel her chest and it looks like Saito got turned on by tht XDD. Then something with Luctiana happens(Dont know i was watching raw), and Tabitha becomes Queen. Saito got on one knee and said something to Louise and then they kissed. Louise overheard the Pope and Julio saying something and then a volcano is erupting
looking forward to subs and making a repost :D

03-03-12, 1:23 PM

Watched the episode; Zero no Tsukaima appears to be a rollercoaster of rage, essentially.

It's one good episode followed by a bad one, then a few mediocre ones. I thought this episode was an improvement over the last few, this actually tied in some logic rather than insinuating to the power of love.

As to the love triangle, it is ridiculously irritating at times, but this episode alleviated it, somewhat. The season started with Siesta, Tabitha, Tifa, Henrietta, and Louise going after Saito. Siesta didn't really get much time with him, so I'm assuming that she's pretty much out. Henrietta really hasn't been trying recently, so I'm assuming she's out too. Tabitha's coronation basically symbolized her picking her country over Saito, effectively eliminating her. It's basically between Louise and Tifa now, and I can't see a logical ending where it concludes without Saito and Louise. Although a harem one is a distant possibility.

Overall, more enjoyable than the last few, I don't care as long as this ends well.
Modified by mdz, 03-04-12, 2:16 PM

03-03-12, 2:45 PM

Apparantly Saitos life is in danger. 3 more eps left and jc staff just had to ruin it man >:(
So the heart of god is called livestille or howevr u spell it and it boosts a void mages power but the pope said if saito uses too much of his power or when his power is completely gone he will die :(
Whats the point of having this power if its gonna kill u? I must be missing something. So an erupting volcano huh i cant wait to see what happens next. I wonder if louise will tell saito about his power problem. I hope saito doesnt die i mean he died once...he doesnt need to die again seriously.
Weve all been waiting for this series a long time and we come to find out tht saito may die again?
I absolutely love this anime but Thats freaking lame. Bt anyway looking forward to the next ep as always.
Modified by ThePrincessRul3z, 03-03-12, 2:49 PM

03-03-12, 2:50 PM

Saito appears to be more of a manipulator then generally caring about Louise. It's one thing to be enticed by boobs but he's been doing it for so long when Louise is right there and then makes up with her by telling her that he loves her and all that jazz it seems like he really hasn't committed himself. I have a feeling that he won't either.

03-03-12, 3:29 PM

totally love when Louise x Saito scene.
DAMN HILLARIOUS!

03-03-12, 4:30 PM

So Saito's life is in danger... again, it was done well enough at the end of season 2, it didn't need to be done again since its safe to say if didn't happen the first time, it ain't gonna happen the second. Interesting note though is that the Pope seems more screwed up than Joseph, that's the second time hes pulling strings without telling anyone. So if Saito has "Gods" heart and hand, and the pope's familiar (forget name) has the other hand, i wonder who will replace Joseph's familiar who had the last part of it; if all of it is needed.

03-03-12, 6:15 PM

3 episodes left wonder how they will end this wonder what that beast thing is at the end and i wonder who Joseph replacement is!

03-03-12, 7:48 PM

Hooray, more of the elves. I really like Lukshana.

03-03-12, 8:42 PM

Oo, from what I see, it looks like a fire demon (or bad guy if you prefer). But right after Tabitha's coronation how predictable.

Those two. I love how they got along quickly when talking about women. XD

03-03-12, 11:09 PM

I wonder what the new enemy is gonna be.....looks like we might find out next ep.

03-04-12, 12:15 AM

As I guessed it was God's heart..

03-04-12, 12:44 AM

OK....so Saito is slowly dying.

Once again I believe my Theory will come true:

Now that Louise can use the "World Door" magic.....maybe there is a way to open the door to Saito's world.

It's definitely not impossible, once Saito returns, he'll be back to being a regular human with NO magic whatsoever....therefore this could save his life, not to mention it would wrap things up quite nicely.

03-04-12, 1:16 AM

ichigo03 said:

Now that Louise can use the "World Door" magic.....maybe there is a way to open the door to Saito's world.

It's definitely not impossible, once Saito returns, he'll be back to being a regular human with NO magic whatsoever....therefore this could save his life, not to mention it would wrap things up quite nicely.

If that happened, they better go with him, otherwise it would lame.

03-04-12, 1:26 AM

InfiniteDestiny said:
ichigo03 said:

Well this was going to end in something like this anyways.
Would be odd if they ended the series without him returning back to Earth or without him thinking about it.
Though yeah, if they don't go with him, or at least if louise doesn't then yay for crappy endings!
But if it does end with him dying, or living and staying in their world, then it wouldn't really be satisfying unless they make it really obvious or really good in why he won't return.

03-04-12, 1:40 AM

InfiniteDestiny said:

The only person that should go with Saito is Louise of course.

Actually it makes perfect sense.

Remember, Louise's family does NOT approve of Saito, also with all the girls constantly hovering around Saito, there is no way in Hell he and Louise could ever be together.

However, if Saito returns to Earth and Louise follows him.....then, perfect ending.

Saito finally returns, he gets to live with Louise, and no more stupid girls bothering them.....no loose ends, and a complete and conclusive ending, at least IMO.

03-04-12, 1:45 AM

ichigo03 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Remember, Louise's family does NOT approve of Saito, also with all the girls constantly hovering around Saito, there is no way in Hell he and Louise could ever be together.

However, if Saito returns to Earth and Louise follows him.....then, perfect ending.

Saito finally returns, he gets to live with Louise, and no more stupid girls bothering them.....no loose ends, and a complete and conclusive ending, at least IMO.

I totally agree that this would be the perfect ending......
though...
I feel like its going to be a average to poor ending though :[

03-04-12, 1:59 AM

Xanek said:
ichigo03 said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

I totally agree that this would be the perfect ending......
though...
I feel like its going to be a average to poor ending though :[

Returning To Saito's World With Louise Looks Really A Poor Ending For Me.

Also, Too Much Meh For This Episode. How Could They Possibly End This Series? I Got A Feeling They Will Repeat An Ending Similarly Like What Happen On Season 2.
Modified by Tennouji_, 03-04-12, 2:21 AM

I have a sickness called gettingarousedbyhorieyui'svoice syndrome.

03-04-12, 3:12 AM

Gosh I really hope that they end this with just Louise and Saito. NO other big boobed sluts. Gosh I swear if it end with Saito not just staying with Louise I'm going to slap a hoe. And what ever happen to them getting Maried they did right? Yea like in the 2nd or 3rd season. They just never said anything about it after that episode. What's up with that. But all I really want to say it all the other girls need to gtfo. Louise <3

03-04-12, 4:15 AM

My prediction was that Tabitha would become the 4th Void Mage to replace her uncle, and Saito would also become her familiar. He would then get God's Left Hand inscription which would somehow counteract the life-draining of Liveslatille (God's heart) to save Saito's life. Tabitha would also make Saito her King.

That's my prediction. I mean let's be honest. It's always the harem ending, you know?

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices