MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kurai Shrine
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Fate/Broken Crusade »» Kurai Shrine

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
03-02-12, 5:45 PM

The Kurai Shrine. It is built on top of a large hill, located in the Shinto district of Fuyuki City.
Modified by Tamoball, 03-02-12, 9:33 PM
Praise Johl!

03-02-12, 6:34 PM

All was quiet around the shrine. Amaya knelt giving her daily rituals in her temple wear. She was in the main room. She breathed in and breathed out. She bowed and put the last bit of incense onto the altar. She got up and took out the pan of ashes to draw the circle. Once finished, she placed the pendant Nana gave her the night before her death. She knelt once more.
Iku-tama. Taru-tama. Tama-tamaru Tama.
Ame-no-toko-tachi-no-mikoto.
Kuni-no-toko-tachi-no-mikoto.

She chanted in a low voice. Her eyes turned red. Dark Amaya took over just in case this servant was hostile.
"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate(doom) is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance ―――!"
She chanted, folding her hands and bowing down in her kneeling position.
Modified by Shifo-Chan, 03-02-12, 8:55 PM
[color=violet]Even Death has a heart
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

03-02-12, 11:35 PM

A calling...

A bright sunny day, indeed it was. The soft breeze brushed past the verdant leaves of the trees surrounding the shrine. The pale blue sky was almost cloudless. If one were to look up now, there was a small glint of light made its way across the sky. That light was made clearer as it fell towards the largest tree, as if it were a falling celestial rock. However, he that fell was no star.

Among the branches of the trees, he sat, legs crossed, looking down at the woman. He looked around and could see no one else aside from the black haired woman clad in miko clothes. A wide grin spread across his face as he hopped down to the ground with ease.

"Tell me", she said as he brushed his jet black hair, "Are you the one who summoned me?"
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

03-03-12, 8:11 AM

"I'm the only one here am I?" Dark Amaya said in a calm voice. She scanned the figure with her red eyes darting about his figure. She saw no imminent threat. She blinked and held it for a bit, her eyes turned back to normal and was no longer serious looking, but rather loose and kind. She extended her hand for a shake and smiled. "I'm Amaya, I summoned you" she said
For some reason, dying men always ask the question they know the answer to. Perhaps it's so they can die being right.

03-03-12, 1:16 PM

"Hmmnn~" he mused.

Serving under a master was completely new to him, and a woman at that. He placed one hand on his chin, as he made a quick scan at the woman in front of him. Long black hair tied into pigtails, piercing red eyes that soon changed its color to black, her height only a little above his shoulders. She extended her hand and introduced herself. He, likewise, held out his gloved hand and shook hers.

"Well met, Master-chan", he replied with a grin.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

03-03-12, 1:24 PM

"You too" she said shaking his hand. "Might I ask what your name is?" she asked as she put out the burning incense. "It's been sometime since I've had company." She swept the ashes into a dustpan. "This experience is pretty new to me too."

03-03-12, 1:36 PM

"Archer", he replied.

He walked towards the altar although he wasn't one to believe in gods and ill-omens. Right beside it was a box labelled to be an omikuji. Curious, he pulled out a small piece of rolled paper from it.

One's desire: Blessing, it wrote.

Apparently, it was fortune telling. he didn't believe is such and only crumpled the paper and placed it in his pockets.

03-03-12, 2:02 PM

Amaya chuckled. "Now now, we can't go around having the name 'archer' now can we?" she said as she put the ashes in the ash jar. "Nothing comes to mind though..." She closed the jar of ashes while putting a finger on her cheek thinking. "Ah! How about Itsuki?" she said lighting up.
Modified by Shifo-Chan, 03-03-12, 2:07 PM

03-03-12, 2:20 PM

"Itsuki?" he turned around to face his master.

The first thing he noticed was the black smudge on her cheeks. He walked back, giving her suggestion little thought. When he was close enough, he held her face in his hand and wiped the smear of ash with his thumb.

"I don't hate it."

03-03-12, 2:58 PM

He rubbed some ash off her face. She rubbed it a bit with her sleeve. "Great!" she said fixing her glasses. "Your new name will be Itsuki from now on!" She clapped her hands together. Her stomach growled. "It seems it's lunch time" She thought to herself as she made her way to the door. "Are you hungry?" she asked.

03-03-12, 3:44 PM

He had mixed feelings about having a new name but he shrugged it off as needless worry. He followed behind his master who suddenly asked if he were hungry.

"No, not really."

03-03-12, 4:40 PM

"Oh? Are you sure?" Amaya said as she walked through the courtyard. "If you watch me eat, then you'll get hungry too! And I don't want that to happen now do I?"
She approached the front door to her house. Frankly, she lived right next to the worship area. "Tada!" she said happily. Her house was rather large, so living alone was rather lonely since Nana died."Nana.." she thought suddenly grasping the pendant she gave her.

03-03-12, 5:02 PM

"I guess I'll eat, if that's what you wish, Master."

He walked right behind her as she went in to the house right beside the temple. She was rather the cheerful type of girl, as she excitedly let allowed him inside the house. Suddenly she held onto her necklace and muttered under her breath.

"Is there anything wrong?"

03-03-12, 6:08 PM

"Nothing, I'm fine" Amaya said opening the door. It revealed a nice and tidy living room. She led the way to the kitchen were she had already prepared lunch. "I wasn't expecting company, but it's a good thing I made extras!" she said taking the extra bento box she made. "Here! Help yourself!" she said as she placed the box on the counter. "I'll go change" she headed towards her room

03-03-12, 6:54 PM

He watched as she flew around the house, going here and there. She placed a lunch box on the counter as she went towards a room, leaving him alone in the kitchen. He moved the lunch box from the counter to the table and took a seat. He waited for his master to come back out.

03-03-12, 7:26 PM

"Ah, this is more suited for outside business." Amaya said as she came in the kitchen. She wore a red and black school uniform. "So, what am I supposed to do now that I have a servant? I'm not really familiar with the rules of this" she asked taking a box and sat down across from him. "I mean, this whole experience is really new" She took a bite out of an onigiri she made.

03-03-12, 8:35 PM

He was sitting upright in his chair when his master came back out from the room and sat right across him. He brought his hands together and uttered a small prayer of thanks for the food before he picked his chopsticks up. His master apparently was not ready for the the upcoming war.

"We fight other master servant pair for the grail, as what I know", he said before bringing the food to his mouth.

03-03-12, 9:16 PM

"Really?" Amaya said scratching her chin as she took another bite of her onigiri. "So we fight to the death basically?" she asked looking down at her box. "Other people have servants as well?" she shot up with her eyes rather wide.

03-03-12, 9:27 PM

"Yes, it's a fight to death", he replied after gulping down his food. "Not all people have servants though."

He was rather astonished as to how she joined in the war without even the basic knowledge of it.

03-03-12, 9:39 PM

"Huh" She put her elbow on the table and rested her head on her hand. She finished off the onigiri. "Someone told be sometime ago that I would enter a "Game of Fate" At first I didn't understand what Nana said, but I think I'm starting to." she said. she said glaring out the window next to the counter.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices