MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 21 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shakugan no Shana III (Final) »» Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 21 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 21 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

44 48.89%
4 out of 5: Liked it

20 22.22%
3 out of 5: It was OK

15 16.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 5.56%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 6.67%
Voters: 90

03-02-12, 10:53 PM

Ok, Shana's plan makes sense, she doesn't trust the denizens not to eat humans despite not having a reason to do so anymore, so she's pacing a restriction (though I think she could have negotiated with Yuuji instead of explaining after the fact.)

Now, the Gods' reasoning is... just weird... it would only make sense as a warning so that the denizen don't try to cross from Xanadu into the real world just to eat humans. Of course, why the hell would they do that in the first place? Xanadu will be a far better world for them, even with the non eating restriction... I think they just want to kill the denizens, that's all. It would be better if they just said it was revenge for all the things they have already done, instead of for some warped reason. They cannot admit that they are simply blood thirty avengers, which at least regular Flame Hazes admit to be.
-FlameHaze- said:
I can't believe no one has commented on say...the last 15 seconds of the episode yet. I hope they didn't all die, and did I miss something? Where is Rebecca? and if she's not in the series anymore which was the last episode she was in o.o I don't remember her dying or anything...she has to be my 2nd fave character besides Shana.
I was slightly shocked there, until the preview that is. It completely ruined the cliffhanger... I think sometimes they simply shouldn't put a preview, but oh well...

03-02-12, 11:41 PM

Yoshida is so important to the good guys; did you see how many people are needed to protect her?
Did you see how many enemies went after her?
Just goes to show that she is the best female in the show.

03-02-12, 11:46 PM

I think Yuji (who's a dumbshit) should have a negotiation with Shana. Now that I know she isn't stupid like I thought she was, I believe that her idea was THE BEST IDEA EVER. Hell it's next to this one!

I didn't even think she would come up with such an awesome idea! The Denifags can have a world of their own (with unlimited existence) but with one rule stating that they can't eat humans? THAT'S AWESOME SHANA! Why would they even need to if there is unlimited existence in the first place? This would merely be enforcing peace. So what the shit is the SoF problem with that? In fact they should all try to use something called DIPLOMACY. Ever heard of it?

On the preview side: AH FUCK! Damn you Kazumi! I wanted you DEAD! When I saw that car go BOOM I
But when I saw the preview and saw Kazumi perfectly fine I
Modified by Golden_Darknezz, 03-02-12, 11:50 PM
"Above and Beyond the Call"

03-03-12, 12:13 AM

time for my weekly rant

The 3 gods need to die ASAP.

Flame Haze = Catholic Church and Templars

Episode was ok. I just keep seeing more bullshit the flame haze side pulls off.

Somebody who read the manga/novel or w/e this comes from send me a pm about the spoiler. If Flame Haze side win this series will get a 1/10 from me. LOL

03-03-12, 12:31 AM

This episode felt like it dragged. It almost redeemed itself at the end, until I saw Yoshida, probably still very alive, in the preview for the next ep.

03-03-12, 12:42 AM

Gah, waiting for
<3

03-03-12, 2:25 AM

ciddypoo said:
It almost redeemed itself at the end, until I saw Yoshida, probably still very alive, in the preview for the next ep.

yeah that was a real downer :/

03-03-12, 4:58 AM

Another stupid episode. Yuji is quite the pussy and the story in the hole isn't entertaining at all. FAIL

03-03-12, 9:39 AM

Yuji is gonna troll them all, hard lol.

People are totally underestimating Snake of the Festival Yuji's extent in power.

A god is a god. All it needs is the word of god.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

03-03-12, 10:30 AM

wakka9ca said:

People are totally underestimating Snake of the Festival Yuji's extent in power.

Look forward to it then; it would shut a lot of ppl up lol

03-03-12, 10:30 AM

wakka9ca said:

Shhhhhh lol, your vague spoilers are too accurate! I knew the rings wouldn't destroy the new world being created because of what you said last week! xD

03-03-12, 10:32 AM

everbody how whants to know how shakugan no shana will end
can look at my profile
onder the yuji and shana picture is a spoiler button
with the detailed story how its gonna happen
if you whant it from the start where the last episode end
just send me a comment ;P ( tell me what do you think of the end)
Modified by Black-Flash, 03-03-12, 11:30 AM

03-03-12, 10:37 AM

HawthorneKitty said:
Yoshida is so important to the good guys; did you see how many people are needed to protect her?
LOGIC.....this makes none

i seriously do hope you were joking with this
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

03-03-12, 10:56 AM

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
HawthorneKitty said:
LOGIC.....this makes none

i seriously do hope you were joking with this

Same here.....She is NOT important >_>.....She should've been incinerated in that fiery car of doom.

03-03-12, 7:47 PM

How is Dantalion still alive? He should have been killed a season and a half ago, he really bugs me. Hopefully Chiara will do it.
I'm thinking the ending might be rushed considering the amount of characters still left with 3 eps.
I knew the preview would ruin the suspense but watched it anyway. Anime previews always do.
I'm waiting for Centrehill returning and trolling everyone.

03-04-12, 9:45 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't really pay much attention unless it comes down to Shana and Yuuji and Kazumi and the main cast getting screentime?

Everyone else just bores me.
Dont touch me I'm in despair.

03-05-12, 7:15 AM

so why yuji is angered by shana action ? doesn't it make his job easier that the tomogara won't eat anymore ?

the 4 gods need to die ASAP. their reason in killing tomogara is pathetic. Why would they(4 gods) need to make example of them when tomogaras cannot eat humans anymore in the new world ?

03-05-12, 1:11 PM

I was quite confused about what was going on with Johan and Pheles, and what they were going to do. I don't know if my memory is fuzzy from the last episode, or what. But, Pheles and Johan are in a dream-world? And Johan's going to disappear? And they're going to alter something in the plan for Xanadu on top of what Shana did? Anyone mind explaining? xD

03-05-12, 3:00 PM

Been busy all week but I finally watched the episode, and i LOVED it. I will never understand why other people here dont think the same. Am I the only one who actually finds every other confrontation outside of Shana/Yuji enjoyable?

Anyways Shana finally announced her plan for Xanadu, at this point destroying it is pointless so might as well try to make it as safe as possible to prevent any future disasters. People wondering why the Snake is mad at such a change have to remember that his sole purpose is to grant the wish denizens have prayed to him for years. Their wish is to live in an identical world to the one we have now, only with free flowing PoE to avoid pointless human eating. However just because there is PoE to use that doesn't mean that eating humans is now impossible, the process still exists and there WILL be people that will use it regardless. Shana's new rule pretty much made it so eating humans is impossible, it would be like trying to defy basic laws of how the universe works. However this alters the original wish of Tomogaras and as the God who lives to grant that wish, such an action is unforgivable. How would you feel if you put huge amount of time and effort into creating something only for someone from the outside suddenly come and change it for you?

As for the Gods of the Motherland...I have no face right now...I could understand and explain the views for Sophie, and most of the other flame hazes, but these guys right here are beyond reason. I dont think I've yet to see someone as bloodthirsty them even amongst the craziest of the Tomogaras on both seasons. I understand what they are doing, they are pretty much giving all the denizens their "punishment" for having eaten humans for all of these years, they will slaughter them just so in the future those that were here to witness it can say how their old lifestyle was wrong, or at least thats the message they want to send them. But the message is writen in blood.

As for Pheles and Yohan and Yoshida. You could consider them the third variable in this war. Much like Shana altered the laws of Xanadu to prevent humans from being devoured permanently, Yohan as well has something to add to it it seems and that item Pheles build reluctantly is what will make it a reality. Its already apparent that he is going to die after fulfulling that goal, but as he said he plan to "leave something behind" and that "its a method by which a king once overcame death". If those were not enough hints as to guess what his plan is, then I have no hope for you lol

The ending is almost here, the story is about to climax and all the battles are heating up, those that say how "nothing really happened" this episode are beyond hope...I dont know about you but Im loving this season more every week.
Modified by game8910, 03-05-12, 3:04 PM
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)

03-05-12, 7:57 PM

Lol the 4 Gods' logic is pretty shitty. "Oh, let's go mass murder a bunch of guys, so then the future inhabitants for the new world will forever hate their elders/leaders for taking the pussy path and not fighting the Flame Hazes." So Yuji will never have control over them because they'll just be on a riot.

At least that's what I think there reason is.

Either way, summary of the episode: "Don't hold back..." Then 19minutes of filler. Sigh.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices