MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Will Kazane Hiyori return in Season 3?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sora no Otoshimono Final: Eternal My Master »» Will Kazane Hiyori return in Season 3?

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
03-02-12, 2:27 AM

For all of those who already watch the movie we all know that she died in the end.Although at the end of the rolling credits it shown a clip where Tomoki saw someone in the light with falling feathers then he smiled.Also in Sohara's album where they had a picture together,Hiyori reappered in the photo beside Tomoki.Do this hints she is still alive and will return in SnO 3?

Also here in this page Hiyori is listed as one of the support characters
--> http://myanimelist.net/anime/12783/Sora_no_Otoshimono_3/characters
Can someone answer this? Thanks in advance! ;D

03-02-12, 10:24 AM

the answer for the question | Yes |

in my opinion ,

although

still i love it :D

all we can do is to be patient and wait for the 3rd season :D

03-02-12, 5:19 PM

Thanks for the response ^_^
I hope she really lives on...because I felt really sad when Tomoki failed to save her...T^T
Also if you watch the trailer of the movie there are various scenes where not shown in the movie like The train to Tomoki's fly/Tomoki summit,the curse EGG,and Tomoki running in the night...
I think they cut it down for Season 3?

03-03-12, 12:38 PM

Yeah i think so ,

03-04-12, 5:54 AM

Thanks!
Now I'm getting my hopes high that she will return in SnO 3 because that scenes where part of Hiyori arc which they had seperate for a new season ;D
Also if they will make her one of Tomoki's harem it will be better at least for me xD!

03-07-12, 6:20 PM

i hope she does. She jumped all the way to the top of my favorite angeloids.

03-08-12, 7:17 PM

I really hope so <3

03-09-12, 2:10 PM

I agree! my number 1 angeloid too :3
Really hopes she comes back!
In the manga nymphf succeed to hack her system and make her a free angeloid too bad they've changed the plot..

nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan Forever!

03-09-12, 5:41 PM

just finished the movie, it was great! Ikaros will always be my fav but kazane is my 2nd fav no matter what. and just so you guys know....in the manga (which the anime follows really closely) she is still alive.

03-09-12, 5:42 PM

@th3dudee yeah the plot changed slightly but it wouldnt take the much work to bring her back, especially with how the movie ends (after the credits).

03-10-12, 5:21 PM

It honestly doesn't matter if she comes back or not. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with Hiyori, but after her arc she only pops up every now and then for fanservice. So unless the 3rd season plot will be HEAVILY anime original (which I hope not) and they work her in it, they're just bring her back only to have her underwear flashed.

03-10-12, 7:11 PM

The plot changed a lot because they defeated Chaos who evolves into an adult which in the manga she is not defeated yet.
And one more fact that Hiyori might be still alive is because of her powers "Time Lapse" which she used to make Astrea's sword return to normal form and made nymph return to her position in the ground,by using this power she return back to her favorite place (where Tomoki is standing and waiting) right at the timing before the explosion...She's an angeloid of clockwork afterall.

If you play
[WARCRAFT DOTA and had use Nerubian Weaver you already know what "Time Lapse" is.]

03-13-12, 9:33 PM

Explicitz said:
i hope she does. She jumped all the way to the top of my favorite angeloids.

this

03-15-12, 8:53 AM

AREM115 said:
The plot changed a lot because they defeated Chaos who evolves into an adult which in the manga she is not defeated yet.
And one more fact that Hiyori might be still alive is because of her powers "Time Lapse" which she used to make Astrea's sword return to normal form and made nymph return to her position in the ground,by using this power she return back to her favorite place (where Tomoki is standing and waiting) right at the timing before the explosion...She's an angeloid of clockwork afterall.

If you play
[WARCRAFT DOTA and had use Nerubian Weaver you already know what "Time Lapse" is.]

good, i support u

03-22-12, 10:41 PM

She kind of gets sidelined in the manga. So maybe they'll change that in the anime.

03-26-12, 10:17 PM

AREM115 said:

If you play

all true, but seeing in the movie they had Chaos in Synapse and not with Tomoki they can easily have the Man of Synapse try to kill her there and have Chaos run to Tomoki only to see him saying how he hates Angeloids putting her back in her pain is love mentality. but even if they didn't Chaos only pops up twice (so far) after Hiyori's arc. once for Tomoki to show her what "Love" is (his version anyway.... really wanted 2 c that animated lol) and at the end of the fight which will probably be the finale of season 3. cutting Chaos out will hurt the plot in the long run, but 4 the sake of season 3 not so much. but getting back 2 topic, Hiyori will most likely be in the 3rd season either as she was in the manga (rarely seen, only for fan service), or as more relevant part of the story by REALLY changing the plot (which i would prefer they don't). But either way, it freakin' Sora no Otoshimono so I'm watching no matter what

03-29-12, 11:08 PM

ona5200 said:
AREM115 said:

If you play

all true, but seeing in the movie they had Chaos in Synapse and not with Tomoki they can easily have the Man of Synapse try to kill her there and have Chaos run to Tomoki only to see him saying how he hates Angeloids putting her back in her pain is love mentality. but even if they didn't Chaos only pops up twice (so far) after Hiyori's arc. once for Tomoki to show her what "Love" is (his version anyway.... really wanted 2 c that animated lol) and at the end of the fight which will probably be the finale of season 3. cutting Chaos out will hurt the plot in the long run, but 4 the sake of season 3 not so much. but getting back 2 topic, Hiyori will most likely be in the 3rd season either as she was in the manga (rarely seen, only for fan service), or as more relevant part of the story by REALLY changing the plot (which i would prefer they don't). But either way, it freakin' Sora no Otoshimono so I'm watching no matter what

Good idea but I think bringing chaos back to be an opponent again would be a bad idea because in the end of SnO forte Chaos is seen living with Tomoki and the others...also that would be boring if chaos will be an enemy again

03-31-12, 11:02 PM

I Ultra Extremely Strongly Hope that Kazane Hiyori will return in Heaven's lost property season 3 as Human not angeloid.

04-03-12, 5:25 PM

She should return in season 3 as a supporting character.

04-03-12, 5:27 PM

I wouldn't mind if she did returned, but the most important question is will Chaos return?

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices