MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Guilty Crown Episode 19 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Guilty Crown »» Guilty Crown Episode 19 Discussion

Pages (24) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Guilty Crown Episode 19 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

296 69.32%
4 out of 5: Liked it

63 14.75%
3 out of 5: It was OK

37 8.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

17 3.98%
1 out of 5: Hated it

14 3.28%
Voters: 427

03-01-12, 11:14 AM

Awesome episode.

But I don't want to see Shu dieing in the end T__T

03-01-12, 11:16 AM

InoriYuzuriha said:
Awesome episode.

I think it's a given. Given Inori wakes up alone at the end of the OP.

03-01-12, 11:19 AM

Shu was pretty badass this episode. Haruka acts strange for a mother (or guardian), but I guess she was trying to do everything for Shu just in a roundabout way.
Modified by prismheart, 03-01-12, 11:27 AM

03-01-12, 11:26 AM

Darklight0303 said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
Awesome episode.

I am not so sure about that yet, as also in the OP, you'll see Shu being taking over by the diamond but then being 'cleaned' by supposedly Inori.

03-01-12, 11:29 AM

Great episode,the king rise again.

This probably is the best episode so far in many ways.

So at least we know a little about Haruka and Shu relation it was given they were not real childen and mother,also she is brother of Koudou and it looks he kill shu father....what a cute family.

To bad that Scarface die he was one of my favorite characters in this anime,at least he got what he wanted at the end.

Shu i cant denied.....he was badass this episode,his Void is powerful but at the same time deadly,i already see he will be saved by Inori at the end so he wont die.....hopefully he will die it will be good ending for him.

Next episode its seems a flashback of how all started and we will know more about Shu father.
Modified by raxius1230, 03-01-12, 11:34 AM

03-01-12, 11:38 AM

Oh shet man, holy shet. Shu Respect +1. Finally becoming a man.

Darklight0303 said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
Awesome episode.

If your going by the Opening. It also shows Inori destroying the cancer as well.

Anyways, kinda expected as much too happen.

03-01-12, 11:45 AM

The cheesiness of both the dialogue and the character interactions left me speechless. And not in a good way. I could only roll my eyes every time a female character dramatically shouted "Shu" for the hundreth time. As expected the producers decided to turn Shu into a Jesus figure. Not a bad move actually but I really wished the execution had been better.

On another note, Segai just bites the dust at the end? There was no development concerning his personality, seriously, it wouldn't have changed anything if he died several episodes ago, that's how insignificant he has become. And to think what an interesting character he could have been.

03-01-12, 11:52 AM

Lestrade said:
On another note, Segai just bites the dust at the end? There was no development concerning his personality, seriously, it wouldn't have changed anything if he died several episodes ago, that's how insignificant he has become. And to think what an interesting character he could have been.

Yea, I was pretty disappointed to see him die. Was expecting him to be the last final boss.

03-01-12, 11:55 AM

Paul said:

Darklight0303 said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
Awesome episode.

If your going by the Opening. It also shows Inori destroying the cancer as well.

That scene is before the end and before he gets the arm though.

03-01-12, 12:01 PM

Darklight0303 said:
Paul said:

Darklight0303 said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
Awesome episode.

That scene is before the end and before he gets the arm though.

Was only going base off memory so I didn't remember if he had a arm on that scene or not. Though now that I think about it and rewatch the OP a few times, you can pretty much tell whats going to happen in the 2nd season. Lol.

03-01-12, 12:02 PM

What second season? There isn't any announced yet.

D: But some people talk about this 22 EPISODES Anime like it is a second season. It's only one yet. No 11 episodes season. D:

03-01-12, 12:09 PM

InoriYuzuriha said:

D: But some people talk about this 22 EPISODES Anime like it is a second season. It's only one yet. No 11 episodes season. D:

We are on season two. Season one aired during Fall 2011. Season two during Winter 2011/12. Thus two seasons. The reason it's 22 Episodes because it had a Recap Movie after 11 which pretty much counts as 2 episodes... So if they had made the movie into 2 separate episodes instead, it would end up being 24 Episodes.

03-01-12, 12:11 PM

InoriYuzuriha said:

Usual season is 12-13 episodes. It's 11 for Guilty Crown's case because of it being NoitaimaA. So TECHNICALLY speaking it's already in it's second season airing for 22 episodes.
~Although some people perceive things differently that's all.
ban1o.jpg

03-01-12, 12:12 PM

ehh pretty good episode still would have preferred the pissed off dont give a shit shu from before but this shu isnt so bad.

03-01-12, 12:13 PM

holy cow! sooo awesome!

and noo i don't want shu to die, i hate those that say that, shu will live and if he dies, then he can come back because gai shattered into many little pieces and obviously mana is somewhere since haruka was looking for her...so yeah, shu dies he can be glued back together!!!

03-01-12, 12:16 PM

RyuKirin said:
InoriYuzuriha said:

Usual season is 12-13 episodes. It's 11 for Guilty Crown's case because of it being NoitaimaA. So TECHNICALLY speaking it's already in it's second season airing for 22 episodes.
~Although some people perceive things differently that's all.

Ohw I see. Thank you xD But for me it's still one season uû.... xD

03-01-12, 12:33 PM

What an awesome episode, at the beginning I was watching this anime to pass the time, but it really caught my attention since episode 15.
Modified by EdenBaggins, 03-01-12, 12:51 PM

Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.

03-01-12, 12:41 PM

Shu finally became a true bad ass; unlike the tyrant run; this was good; really good, the monologue about carrying weight at the end made the title sound better. I hope Shu doesn't die at the end, but honestly i can see it going either way. Seems like the next episode will be almost completely flash back which is fine, it will explain the little details that are needed before the final fight between Shu and Gai.

03-01-12, 12:59 PM

OMG Guilty Crown turns out to be one of THE best animes of the season and Shu was sooooo BADASS in this episode sooooo sick

03-01-12, 1:03 PM

The episode was action packed amazing, it’s incredible. Shu in the following,

I knew it! He got his powers back and the arm was his void after all.

Albeit it was all CAN YOU SMELL THE CHEESE THIS TIME?

I also found this Gai joke,

Of Gai and it so suits him as a joke. Gai was nothing but trying too hard in this episode. May edit later.

BTW GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=409681
Some of Shu.

Image Stitches are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=409685
some of Ayase.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 03-03-12, 7:38 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

Pages (24) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices