MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

The Last Haven Resort
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Maids! Maidens! Waitresses! Slaves! »» The Last Haven Resort

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
03-02-12, 11:45 AM

Not noticing Nanu come up, Matthew jumped and hastily put the mail down, stuffing the mysterious letter into his back pocket. "What? Oh...yes...Nanu. Good job!" He smiled. "What did you think of the place?"
There are those in life who will become happy, and there are those whose lives will have meaning. Which will you choose, when you recognize this choice?

03-02-12, 11:51 AM

*walks up to the Big gates* *looks in Awe* Holy Comozones this place is big i wanna go in but i bet it's way too expensive..*skirt blowing up slightly* !! *pushing it down* Man i hope no one saw that.
Cute, sweet, and loving - I'm an Innocent Uke! =^.^= #semeuke What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at http://www.SemeUke.com

03-02-12, 11:52 AM

Nanu looked at you curiously as you moved the letter to your back pocket but then shook her head a little knowing that if it was hidden it wasn't any of her business. She then looked at him and smiled. "It is a nice place."

03-02-12, 11:54 AM

!! *Looks Over! Oh Uhh Hello....
Cute, sweet, and loving - I'm an Innocent Uke! =^.^= #semeuke What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at http://www.SemeUke.com

03-02-12, 11:58 AM

Nodding at Nanu in agreement, Matthew noticed an apparent guest approaching. "I think so too...excuse me...I should go deal with this."

A rather interesting woman was coming up the way...she seemed to be having a little bit of trouble with her dress. Matthew quickly put down his headphones and went out to greet this newcomer in a proper fashion, though he was still in his characteristic t-shirt, shorts and sandals.

"Greetings madam! I am Matthew, owner of this establishment! How are you doing this fine day?"
There are those in life who will become happy, and there are those whose lives will have meaning. Which will you choose, when you recognize this choice?

03-02-12, 11:59 AM

*Bows* Oh Hello this is yur Resort? it's sooo Nice n big i'm doing just fine i was uhh Searching around for some work you n't happen to have any Openings would you?

03-02-12, 12:03 PM

Matthew blinked, slightly off set by this newcomer's pace. "Uh...that depends. What kind of work did you have in mind and how much are you asking?" He looked her up and down, trying to figure out what she was like. "I can always use an extra set of hands."

03-02-12, 12:11 PM

Well i'm a Maid i'm good @ Cooking Cleaning And im pretty good at Sports and *puts a Finger to my lips* I'm also good at Massages *winks* It doesn't really matter what kind i've studied all kinds :3 so i'm pretty well rounded when it comes to that : D *the wind blowing again*

03-02-12, 12:14 PM

Nanu waits at the front desk

03-02-12, 12:14 PM

Matthew nodded, "I see...How old are you? How long have you been a maid?" His eyebrows raise a bit at the word massage, "How long have you been...studying...massage techniques? And How much would you ask for your services, assuming I hire you."

03-02-12, 12:22 PM

i'm 21 years old, *Closes eyes* i've been a Maid since i 10 and i've been Studying for 12 years So u would also assume i'm pretty darn Good at it *Opening 1 eye*
And I'd only want 120 Dollars a Week but you dont have to pay me every Week it can every 2 weeks if u like just let me know *SMiles Devilishly*

03-02-12, 12:31 PM

Matthew nodded, it seemed like a decent deal, besides, this girl's pace was a bit much, but she looked like dynamite. After a few seconds, he nodded again saying, "Alright, I'll hire you, but I'll be paying on a monthly basis, now come inside, I'll show you where you'll be working and what it will entail."

03-02-12, 12:36 PM

Oh Goody *Hops Happliy-Skirt coming up slightly Giving Matthew a slightly Peek a Merseto's Black Boy-shorts* *Notices n Pushes it down* -Blushes Darkly- Oh Uhh *Looks at Matthew Embrassed* Let's uhh go inside then *Looks at the floor* (Aaahh Man why meee~)

03-02-12, 12:43 PM

Matthew notices the little slip up but doesn't comment...he's a bit surprised that she was wearing shorts underneath that dress....didn't seem to fit her....then again, maybe it was the only thing that would be her type and would keep up with her. No matter.

He led the new girl inside and met up with Nanu at the front desk. "Hey Nanu, this is....actually, come to think of it, I never got your name..."

03-02-12, 12:47 PM

Nanu looks towards Matthew when she hears her name. "Sir?"

03-02-12, 1:00 PM

"Right...this is Merseto. She'll be helping us out from now on as well. I hope you'll work well together." He turned to Merseto. "This is Nanu, she's a maid here too, I hope you'll get along." He turned back to Nanu "I'm going to show Merseto the estate and her duties, would you care to come along?"
Modified by The1whois, 03-05-12, 12:10 PM

03-03-12, 9:51 AM

(Need post Mello.)

03-05-12, 11:33 AM

Looks at Nani* Hello i'm Merseto it's very nice to meet you. *bows*

(sorry for the Late reply guys)

03-05-12, 12:14 PM

Matthew started taking Merseto down the hall while waiting for Nanu to follow if she wanted.

"Right, the basic duties are cooking and cleaning, obviously. This includes every room while the guests are out on the beach as well as the kitchen, dining room, etc. In addition, you are expected to greet the guests respectfully and should they call you, go to them and fulfill their wishes. That's about the basics of it. Oh, and I expect you to play games every once in a while with both of us." He gestures to Nanu. "Understood? Do you have any questions?"

03-05-12, 2:09 PM

Nanu saw Matthew walking away and quickly followed after him

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices